Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:57:27 AM

Nope, I only bought ~2500 coins for about 0.3 BTC and got MULTIPLE 60 and 50 blocks and still getting 5 blocks good.   Just about everyone who has staked this coins a few days is doing good.  So many fudders.  This coin has more going for it then 99% of the other coins out there and I don't know how you could even argue that so PLEASE PLEASE dump it back to 9000 sat so I can buy MORE!

This is my whole point.  If you could stake like that with only ~2500 coins by getting in relatively early, how big of a wallet do you think you would have if you instamined the first 50k coins in 5 minutes and they in turn became the first coins to begin staking?

Have fun guys, ride the waves and take profit when you can.  Call it FUD if you want to but I'll just watch on the sidelines.  This has all the signs of a scam and a classic PnD.  If I wrong, I will sell every coin I own and retire from the world of crypto forever because clearly I am clueless.  I'll be quiet now but I will return, likely very soon, to say I told ya so.  

Gotta agree, especially when there is nothing but a promise of a roadmap. That usually (always?) means there is none. All we have here is a cpu mined coin, and that's supposed to be a threat to btc? Rewards to 5 coins for the next couple weeks, I'm thinking a huge price dump soon.

Its a coin that isn't copy paste code and has an active dev.  That alone makes it worth more then 90% of coins out there and therefore its actually under priced right now.  I will be very surprised if we see any major dumps from these levels.  I know if it does I will be buying and I am sure I am not the only one.

Not much point in mining or buying for staking at these rewards and price, I'm watching. Who knows, maybe the dev has something more in mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:02:19 AM

Nope, I only bought ~2500 coins for about 0.3 BTC and got MULTIPLE 60 and 50 blocks and still getting 5 blocks good.   Just about everyone who has staked this coins a few days is doing good.  So many fudders.  This coin has more going for it then 99% of the other coins out there and I don't know how you could even argue that so PLEASE PLEASE dump it back to 9000 sat so I can buy MORE!

This is my whole point.  If you could stake like that with only ~2500 coins by getting in relatively early, how big of a wallet do you think you would have if you instamined the first 50k coins in 5 minutes and they in turn became the first coins to begin staking?

Have fun guys, ride the waves and take profit when you can.  Call it FUD if you want to but I'll just watch on the sidelines.  This has all the signs of a scam and a classic PnD.  If I wrong, I will sell every coin I own and retire from the world of crypto forever because clearly I am clueless.  I'll be quiet now but I will return, likely very soon, to say I told ya so. 

Unfortunately, there is no way to verify who exactly got the big instamine blocks, because the reward paid to a different address each and every block. I'm just happy I got my 5 blocks in a few hours and started staking about 3 1/2 hours into it. I've already dumped more than enough to cover the 3 cents in electricity that I consumed, and still have plenty to spare. Cheesy

Well the first block was found 30 seconds after the ninja launch ANN was posted. And then 1 block each second. How long does it take before the first miner notices the new thread on the announcement forums, reads the long first post, finds the wallet download link, downloads the file, extracts the wallet to a folder, syncs, and opens the debug window, and types "setgenerate true" (no, they won't notice the new mining button on the wallet, they are in a hurry to go the debug window like they have done 100 times before).
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:15:29 AM

Blackcoin is also a scam? (25 million coins mined 3 days).

BlackCoin was a gigantic scam and sustained P&D. I wrote hundreds of pages detailing how it was. Now it's just surviving, short of, and there's no money to be made there. But it was a huge scam that I exposed in their unmoderated thread -they closed it because of me only to have to reopen it because the coin was going to the ground- and in a couple of separate, dedicated threads. They are also prominently featured in my WALL OF SHAME. Haven't you heard of THE BLACK HAND? humm, do your homework young padawan...

The top 50 biggest alt pumps are nearly all scams.

Well we are on the topic we might as well mention the biggest crypto scam of all time, BTC pumping to over $1000.  It was market manipulation by a pair of bots on Mt. Gox, most likely perpetrated by Karpeles himself.

Don't get me wrong. I spend most of my time on alt coins but I lean more toward the camp of "one blockchain to rule them all".  I love my BTC but it's the worst kept dirty little secret that everyone likes to ignore.  The late 2013 bubble was pure market manipulation.
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:18:00 AM

ICM coin? Wont be long before he runs away again!

ICM !!! Is that you?!

@AxiomCryptocurrency:

Why was this post deleted?

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:22:07 AM

Also, anyone currently using a CPU. Use this it's up to 120% increase in hash.

https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases

Will you add the code for such efficient CPU mining to the wallet? I use only "Engage miner" button.  Roll Eyes

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:24:55 AM

This is my whole point.  If you could stake like that with only ~2500 coins by getting in relatively early, how big of a wallet do you think you would have if you instamined the first 50k coins in 5 minutes and they in turn became the first coins to begin staking?

Have fun guys, ride the waves and take profit when you can.  Call it FUD if you want to but I'll just watch on the sidelines.  This has all the signs of a scam and a classic PnD.  If I wrong, I will sell every coin I own and retire from the world of crypto forever because clearly I am clueless.  I'll be quiet now but I will return, likely very soon, to say I told ya so. 

Unfortunately, there is no way to verify who exactly got the big instamine blocks, because the reward paid to a different address each and every block. I'm just happy I got my 5 blocks in a few hours and started staking about 3 1/2 hours into it. I've already dumped more than enough to cover the 3 cents in electricity that I consumed, and still have plenty to spare. Cheesy

Well the first block was found 30 seconds after the ninja launch ANN was posted. And then 1 block each second. How long does it take before the first miner notices the new thread on the announcement forums, reads the long first post, finds the wallet download link, downloads the file, extracts the wallet to a folder, syncs, and opens the debug window, and types "setgenerate true" (no, they won't notice the new mining button on the wallet, they are in a hurry to go the debug window like they have done 100 times before).

Oh well, I got mine.  Grin The dev team can dump tomorrow down to 1 sat with no liquidity on all 6 markets, and I still made my 3 cents times 1000 already.  Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:25:32 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 06:46:47 AM by barabbas

the markets don't seem to give a flying fuck about all the FUD here, and neither do I. Try harder

The markets are giving the dev team the benefit of the doubt... a little bit. For a non-copy-paste hackjob that works, is innovative and has a dev team that seems relatively committed (that weekend off was quite a red flag though), the current price is extremely low. If the markets were confident, this would be by now way above 50K.

That said, no one is selling much, beyond those mined initial coins seemingly while there's a lot of people accumulating to stake and prepare adequately for the future "stake bonanza"  which seems quite wise at this point IF the commitment is legit. Think about it: Someone with 20-25k AXIOM staking is going to (considerably) more than double that figure by the time the high staking season start, in 3 months or less. with bonanza staking time more than probably tripling or better. Even assuming that the price may stagnate at one point or another and that the stagnation will happen between 15-20K (which is extremely conservative, as the projects gains credibility), you have quite a home run by Christmas... with the "protection" implied in the fact that even if the price, for whatever reason, would go to 4-5k, those holders/stakers would still be ahead of the game.

Taking all that into consideration, the only reason why this is not pulling quadruple volume and much higher prices, to me is due to the exceptionally depressive mood of the markets at the moment. Maybe when some of the Ethereum people cash out profits, some of that cash will flow this way, who knows.

Edit to add: All of that is with regular staking, not considering that now it is possible, for most people to stake DOUBLE what I used for calculation, so somebody with 20-25k AXIOM will mine in the next 90 days around 50-60,000 coins, for a total, rounding up numbers, of 85,000. Those 85,000 staking the second "high stakes phase" will stake quite a nice number of coins, probably doubling again, so the 20-25,000 staking today, in just over 3 months will become, easily, 160-200,000 coins, up to a x8. In 3 months! Price would have to go to practically to single digits to incur in losses.

No wonder people is accumulating...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:30:29 AM

Also, anyone currently using a CPU. Use this it's up to 120% increase in hash.

https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases

Will you add the code for such efficient CPU mining to the wallet? I use only "Engage miner" button.  Roll Eyes

Yeah, it would be nice if a guide more for less techie people was given. My wallet, for instance, doesn't have a visible config. file so how do I change the configuration? This should be implemented directly in a new wallet version, three (Windows) versions, in fact. It is a copy/paste instant job for the devs while it is a veritable nightmare for some users (me).
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 07:33:35 AM

Blackcoin is also a scam? (25 million coins mined 3 days).

BlackCoin was a gigantic scam and sustained P&D. I wrote hundreds of pages detailing how it was. Now it's just surviving, short of, and there's no money to be made there. But it was a huge scam that I exposed in their unmoderated thread -they closed it because of me only to have to reopen it because the coin was going to the ground- and in a couple of separate, dedicated threads. They are also prominently featured in my WALL OF SHAME. Haven't you heard of THE BLACK HAND? humm, do your homework young padawan...

The top 50 biggest alt pumps are nearly all scams.

Well we are on the topic we might as well mention the biggest crypto scam of all time, BTC pumping to over $1000.  It was market manipulation by a pair of bots on Mt. Gox, most likely perpetrated by Karpeles himself.

Don't get me wrong. I spend most of my time on alt coins but I lean more toward the camp of "one blockchain to rule them all".  I love my BTC but it's the worst kept dirty little secret that everyone likes to ignore.  The late 2013 bubble was pure market manipulation.

maybe the biggest ...

but arent ALL the markets? ... including fiat? ...

manipulation i meant - not scams ... i hate that word ...

the most overused and misunderstood term of the century in crypto ... that and 'fud' ... sheesh ...

#crysx

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 07:58:48 AM

maybe the biggest ...

the most overused and misunderstood term of the century in crypto ... that and 'fud' ... sheesh ...

#crysx

I just clicked 'quote' and was about to ramble on and type a reply for 20 minutes but just realized I have been awake far too long to string together a coherent paragraph.  Maybe I'll come back to this topic tomorrow.  Good night bitcointalk. 
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:07:24 AM

maybe the biggest ...

#crysx

I just clicked 'quote' and was about to ramble on and type a reply for 20 minutes but just realized I have been awake far too long to string together a coherent paragraph.  Maybe I'll come back to this topic tomorrow.  Good night bitcointalk. 

i did that last night - which is why im commenting sparingly at the moment ...

im amazed at whats going on ...

but also intrigued as to what the 'market' is actually doing WHILE this is all happening ...

think i may put the whole farm on axiom ... there is a hurricane brewing - and about to explode very soon ... days or weeks ... but soon Wink ...

#crysx

Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:32:31 AM

what do you mean by hurricane brewing?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

what do you mean by hurricane brewing?

there seems to be something happening that i just cant put my finger on - but all the signs are there that will be more than 'just' a pump / dump situation ...

i dont normally speak out with these things as i have no intention to publicize speculations or any predictions - im not nostradamus ...

but with all thats going on with the thread currently and the axiom coin devs' announcements and ( most convincingly - respected devs comments like djm34 and sp ) as well as major players in the mining industry here in this thread - there seems to be something brewing the size of a hrricane that will do one of two things ...

1 - make lots of people here very happy that this coin and the devs behind it are legit and actually pulling through with all they state they will ...
2 - make lots of people here very unhappy that this was a planned sham - and built up to be something its not ...

either way - its going to come through and leave a lot of destruction on both sides of the fence ...

the 'market' shows us that only two things can come of this ... honesty - or dishonesty ...

either way - those who think this whole thing is a scam will be 'happy' that they are wrong and that the crypto industry will be redeemed because of it - and the others will be the ' i told you so' ones who were right from the beginning ( if it goes the way of honesty ) ...

those who think this whole thing is a solid honest coin will be 'disappointed' that it all went the way of the 'other crap coins' and throw their hands up in the air and look for another coin they can sink their teeth into - while the others who nay sayers fromt he beginning will be the 'i told you so' ones who were right from the beginning ( if it goes the way of dishonesty ) ...

as ive stated - which ever way it goes - it will be colossal judging by the heavy hitters that have commented here - by the high level of btc that is being thrown around in the marketplace - and by the the amount of publicity it is starting to get in the other threads ...

apart from the fact that - like a hurricane - it will happen very quickly ...

#crysx

Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:20:45 AM

Whitch threads are talking about AXIOM?

-edit-
thank you for your reply by the way.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:55:13 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 11:08:40 AM by EugeneStoned

I have problem to sync my wallet. During sync wallet crash. When I try to run again the result is the same. I am using WIN 7 64bit.

Also I create .conf file with nodes. Without nodes wallet did not sync at all. What to do guys ?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:11:30 AM

I have problem to sync my wallet. During sync wallet crash. When I try to run again the result is the same. I am using WIN 7 64bit.

Also I create .conf file with nodes. Without nodes wallet did not sync at all. What to do guys ?

Try the bootstrap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135151.msg12042518#msg12042518
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:32:33 AM

Try the bootstrap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135151.msg12042518#msg12042518

Works, thank you.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:35:27 AM

Nothing change...

Or I do somrthing wrong. I open appdata -> Axiom (copy bootstrap.dat there)
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:42:46 AM

Quote from: CTRLX link=topic=1135151.msg12048129#msg120481dedate=1438668704
the markets don't seem to give a flying fuck about all the FUD here, and neither do I. Try harder
If people can see what's behind the coin,or they thrust the dev,then fud.worh nothing Cheesy and this should be normal. Anyway i do t see any.hard fud over here
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:54:39 PM

Quote from: CTRLX link=topic=1135151.msg12048129#msg120481dedate=1438668704
If people can see what's behind the coin,or they thrust the dev,then fud.worh nothing Cheesy and this should be normal. Anyway i do t see any.hard fud over here

Altcoins just need to whales for jumping price and this coin has a significant number of whale. Wink

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: