Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

Yup, officially, this is the worst season for RCB in these ten years of Indian premier league. This is what happens in the office if the boss is not around.  Grin
{Vijay malya, the owner is in England}.

I guess he is not the boss anymore, he resigned from both USL and RCSPL, who had the ownership of the team. Until he returns, technically he is not the boss. And about gameplay, I think such a powerful team in IPL might have never faced such a bad season. Either they are not willing to play or all of them are in their worst forms all together.

But now their will be a serious fight between 2-3 teams to qualify to next round. Tomorrow there are two tough match, from the second match I want DD to win.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

Yup, officially, this is the worst season for RCB in these ten years of Indian premier league. This is what happens in the office if the boss is not around.  Grin

I guess he is not the boss anymore, he resigned from both USL and RCSPL, who had the ownership of the team. Until he returns, technically he is not the boss. And about gameplay, I think such a powerful team in IPL might have never faced such a bad season. Either they are not willing to play or all of them are in their worst forms all together.

But now their will be a serious fight between 2-3 teams to qualify to next round. Tomorrow there are two tough match, from the second match I want DD to win.

Even if the owner is their RCB will be the same, only last season they performed well if not they are always like this but in this season they are performing more worse. Not a single player is trying to win the game for it, all top batsman are batting to lose the wicket only not trying to play to win it.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:25:31 PM

I do not understand why they are performing like this,Malya is not the coach or the motivator to pump the team,he just owns the stakes but the performance delivered by this team cannot do justice with the kind of players they have in their team,clearly looks like something fishy is going on here,the odds were really high when Kings XI Punjab posted a total of 138 runs,but one thing that can be noted is that RCB is consistent with poor play this entire season and those who took the risk won big time in this match.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

Even if the owner is their RCB will be the same, only last season they performed well if not they are always like this but in this season they are performing more worse. Not a single player is trying to win the game for it, all top batsman are batting to lose the wicket only not trying to play to win it.
This is very strange behavior from players that most of them are going to play for lost not win even Kohli is also not doing some good play after watching today game I am sure this season they play for last position in this year's IPL and they have very good odd for this because on papers this was most powerful team for this season
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 08:46:12 PM

This is very strange behavior from players that most of them are going to play for lost not win even Kohli is also not doing some good play after watching today game I am sure this season they play for last position in this year's IPL and they have very good odd for this because on papers this was most powerful team for this season

It's Virat who I feel has let down his team and has been let down as well. He's not been able to perform ever since he had an injury in the earlier international test match and I feel that he should have given this IPL season a miss till he comes back n form. RCB was playing well without him but now the entire team appears as if they can't play at all which is not the case. Gayle, Mandeep, AB and Watson are some great players but they aren't able to perform. Very poor performance in today's match.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:56:22 AM

It's Virat who I feel has let down his team and has been let down as well. He's not been able to perform ever since he had an injury in the earlier international test match and I feel that he should have given this IPL season a miss till he comes back n form. RCB was playing well without him but now the entire team appears as if they can't play at all which is not the case. Gayle, Mandeep, AB and Watson are some great players but they aren't able to perform. Very poor performance in today's match.

A team which includes Kohli, Gayle and De Villiers is struggling to win matches. Royal Challengers are at the bottom of the table. They are 1 point below Gujarat Lions, who have an extra match in hand.
Their loss to Punjab, failure to chase a score of 138 in spite of the powerhouse batting line up, indicates that RCB are a lost cause.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:27:21 AM

A team which includes Kohli, Gayle and De Villiers is struggling to win matches. Royal Challengers are at the bottom of the table. They are 1 point below Gujarat Lions, who have an extra match in hand.
Their loss to Punjab, failure to chase a score of 138 in spite of the powerhouse batting line up, indicates that RCB are a lost cause.
This is something a very worse play. They need to take responsibility to chase it. No need of making big sixes and fours, because the target is just 138 which can be reached easily if a strong partnership is maintained. Every player need to hit sixes, then this will be the result. Because of these idiotic players lot of users might have lost big on gambling.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:44:42 AM

This is something a very worse play. They need to take responsibility to chase it. No need of making big sixes and fours, because the target is just 138 which can be reached easily if a strong partnership is maintained. Every player need to hit sixes, then this will be the result. Because of these idiotic players lot of users might have lost big on gambling.

It shows the captain is not yet matured fully to take these big responsibilities. In last 12 matches manage to win just two games and without someone saying he should step down from the captain position. They are not able to score just seven runs per over with ten wickets then owner of this team should do more drastic changes in the team.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:05:04 AM

It shows the captain is not yet matured fully to take these big responsibilities. In last 12 matches manage to win just two games and without someone saying he should step down from the captain position. They are not able to score just seven runs per over with ten wickets then owner of this team should do more drastic changes in the team.

I don't know what is happing with this team because they got the best batsman in the team but they couldn't play together to win matches. I agree that they do not have best bowlers but the batsman is very good. Anyway, they are already out from this IPL and no way can qualify to next level in this session.

Today got anther two games. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rising Pune Supergiant and Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians. I think Pune and Mumbai teams will win today.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:16:53 AM

I don't know what is happing with this team because they got the best batsman in the team but they couldn't play together to win matches. I agree that they do not have best bowlers but the batsman is very good. Anyway, they are already out from this IPL and no way can qualify to next level in this session.

Today got anther two games. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rising Pune Supergiant and Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians. I think Pune and Mumbai teams will win today.

Virat has shown his captaincy in ODI matches but IPL is completely different and I feel he didn't got much time to recuperate. Should see their planning in champion's trophy.
Today's both matches are interesting and my picks are supergiants and Daredevils.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:07:44 AM

Today's match isn't important at all for rcb as there are out of ipl this season but it can make a difference for kxiip as they are still 5th on the table so they will have to win all their matches from now i guess to make it to the top 4.
Rcb vs kxip @kxip odds 2 stake 20$ return 40$

I believe RCB may play as a spoiler here and try to take out Punjab out of the tournament as well.They dont have anything to lose so hopefully they will play the game taking as much as risk they can and may also make way for new players replacing old ones
I too think so and since its played in Bangalore , they will try to perform well . KXIP will give their best no doubts but RCB will manage to come on top today according to me . Going for over 320 runs seems like a good pick .
Well idk what made you think that rcb is going to win. Even i thought in starting that rcb would try to win so that kxiip pumjab doesn't make it but not to be mean to all rcb followers , rcb is the worst team this year in ipl and this is surely their worst season.
Today's first match is super gaint vs sunrisers , whichever team wins will take the 2nd place and mostly if sunrisers win gaints will comeon 4th as kkr has better strike rate. Second match is important for dd as if they lose they will be out of ipl.
Sunrisers vs gaints @ gaints odds 2.00 stake 20$ return 40$
Dd vs mi @dd odds 1.99 stake 10$ return 19.99$ Grin
onrise

Merit: 316

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:13:09 AM

RCB in their own eyes have fallen after their loss to team which was not even doing well like RCB. But Punjab beating them with a score which was like nothing of 134 still RCB could not come close to it and got all out chasing this small score. Now Punjab will feel that they can win all the matches and come to top 4.

Gujarat will feel bad that Brandon is out of the tournament. This will effect their morale.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

What a final delivery from Unadkat!! Especially his hat-trick maiden in the last over helps Rising Pune Supergiant to get a very good win in the low-scoring game. RPS all players have contributed to today's match. That's how RPS has won the matches against SRH this session strong opponent.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

What a final delivery from Unadkat!! Especially his hat-trick maiden in the last over helps Rising Pune Supergiant to get a very good win in the low-scoring game. RPS all players have contributed to today's match. That's how RPS has won the matches against SRH this session strong opponent.
Stokes was the main reason for Pune's victory if you ask me . Unadkat's last over was special no doubt about that but Stokes is the one who took the important wicket and won the match for Pune . Good innings by Dhoni at the end of first innings which helped them reach a decent total , now they have greater chance to qualify for playoffs .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

After a marvelous bowling performance, now Mumbai Indians are showing a class batting. One of my guess's got right, let's see what happens in this match. My pick is still Daredevils as they too have a very good batting line up.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

Low scoring match, but the last over was unbelievable. With 13 runs to be scored and 4 wickets in hand, you expect the chasing team to make a match out of it. Sun Risers Hyderabad couldn't even manage to score a single run.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Pune are going so strong in IPL and they are now 2nd in the table. SRH are losing simple matches, earlier with DD and now Pune. Yuvraj and Warner played well but still were short of 12 runs towards the end. Only if Yuvraj did not get out, he would have managed to score runs. The last over was the worst for SRH with 3 wickets falling back to back and no run. Unadkat was fab today.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

Delhi vs Mumbai, Mumbai batsman, played superbly and made big target it's 213 runs with the loss of just 3 wickets. Simmons, Pollard and Pandya played well. I thought this game would be very interesting because last game DD chased 200+ runs and won the game. I was expected the same game, but today they played worst performance 61/9, 52 balls 151 runs required just 1 wickets in hand. This is an easy win for Mumbai.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

Delhi vs Mumbai, Mumbai batsman, played superbly and made big target it's 213 runs with the loss of just 3 wickets. Simmons, Pollard and Pandya played well. I thought this game would be very interesting because last game DD chased 200+ runs and won the game. I was expected the same game, but today they played worst performance 61/9, 52 balls 151 runs required just 1 wickets in hand. This is an easy win for Mumbai.
One more lowest score happened in this IPL. DD got all out for just 66 runs. This was a really unexpected performance from DD. People expected more on DD batsman but bad luck no one played well this game. Mumbai won this game by huge 146 runs. Congrats Mumbai.

Tomorrow RCB vs. KKR, RCB out of form so that KKR will win this game. Another game Punjab vs GL I think Punjab will win this game.   
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:21:08 PM

One more lowest score happened in this IPL. DD got all out for just 66 runs. This was a really unexpected performance from DD. People expected more on DD batsman but bad luck no one played well this game. Mumbai won this game by huge 146 runs. Congrats Mumbai.

Tomorrow RCB vs. KKR, RCB out of form so that KKR will win this game. Another game Punjab vs GL I think Punjab will win this game.   

It looks like Daredevils and Royal Challenger's are in a bet to score the lowest score on IPL history and RCB is winning somewhere at least.
Knowing KKR's form in recent matches RCB has no chance of winning tomorrow and I think KXIP has more chance of winning against Lions. Let's see..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: