Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587812 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

Chasing a score of 190 runs made by Kings XI Punjab,Gujarat Lions are in a strong position chasing the total with Suresh Raina and Karthik in the crease and Finch and Jadeja waiting to bat they just need 43 runs from 31 balls which is a really easy target in the shorter format of the game,if Punjab could pick a couple of wickets here then hey could put some pressure but it looks like they have no clue how to restrict them.

Finally Gujarat Lions won by 6 wickets. Just enjoying the match, but a little bit disappointing after down the wickets Suresh Raina and Finch. But other side Karthik dominating batting helps the GL to get the win easily. Batting this season, the Lions have played really well in the second Batting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:47:54 PM

Bad luck of Amala continues as the team lost both the matches in which he scored a century and this is his final match in this IPL along with David Miller and Kings XI Punjab dropped three crucial catches in the field and if they want to win matches they have hold onto the catches.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

Great to see GL winning matches and chasing down a huge score of 190 runs but they won't qualify now with just 2 games left. Kings XI have 3 matches left but still there are not many chances that they too would qualify. It's already almost decided that MI, Pune, KKR and SRH are the final 4 unless SRH lose their last 2 matches and Kings XI win all three matches.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

What the hell is going on here in IPL ?? I just turned on my tv and i can't believe my eyes! RCB lol

I think you are a week late to turn your TV on. This is happening since many matches now.
It may seem like KXIP has a less chance to win but if they win then it'll be a good fight for the qualifiers.
Only 3 spots left now as MI are already qualified to the playoffs . KKR and Pune have a great chance to qualify . The fight is now between SRH and Punjab , I will be rooting for SRH as they have more ability than punjab to win the cup .
Now if we can check all its done because after today's shocking defeat bring down KXIP badly now they have very few chances to qualify for play off's because they done very poor effort in bowling and they have two very touch matches in near future against KKR AND MI if they lost any one then they gone in hell
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:56:18 PM

What the hell is going on here in IPL ?? I just turned on my tv and i can't believe my eyes! RCB lol

I think you are a week late to turn your TV on. This is happening since many matches now.
It may seem like KXIP has a less chance to win but if they win then it'll be a good fight for the qualifiers.
Only 3 spots left now as MI are already qualified to the playoffs . KKR and Pune have a great chance to qualify . The fight is now between SRH and Punjab , I will be rooting for SRH as they have more ability than punjab to win the cup .
Now if we can check all its done because after today's shocking defeat bring down KXIP badly now they have very few chances to qualify for play off's because they done very poor effort in bowling and they have two very touch matches in near future against KKR AND MI if they lost any one then they gone in hell

Ya it is true but still they have got three matches to be played one more against Pune, but this game is also tough so they have to win all the balance matches to qualify for top 4 position
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

Wow this isn't the best ipl season we have seen in terms of qualifying but what I'm going to say is gonna sound different. And kxip lost yesterday it was really bad for them as they are getting really far from reaching the playoffs. Here's the deal sunrisers have 2 matches and kxip 3. If sunrisers loses one of it's match out of the 1 and kxip wins all 3 matches they make it to playoffs. But both teams are going to face mi in the coming days.
Today's match mi vs sunrisers , if sunrisers win they are 80% qualified for playoffs.
Sunrisers vs mi @sinrisers odds 1.93 stake 10$ return 19.3$
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

Wow this isn't the best ipl season we have seen in terms of qualifying but what I'm going to say is gonna sound different. And kxip lost yesterday it was really bad for them as they are getting really far from reaching the playoffs. Here's the deal sunrisers have 2 matches and kxip 3. If sunrisers loses one of it's match out of the 1 and kxip wins all 3 matches they make it to playoffs. But both teams are going to face mi in the coming days.
Today's match mi vs sunrisers , if sunrisers win they are 80% qualified for playoffs.

That's because Mumbai Indians is in great form and they seeming to be on the top of the points table. I want Sunrisers to win as it'll ease the way to qualifiers from them.
Let's see what happens.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

That's because Mumbai Indians is in great form and they seeming to be on the top of the points table. I want Sunrisers to win as it'll ease the way to qualifiers from them.
Let's see what happens.
I am gonna go for over 320 runs because both have a great batting line up and will score big runs . SRH need to win this match otherwise Punjab may overtake them if they win all the remaining matches . I will go for over and SRH to win the match.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

Another failure by RCB and Sunil Narine scored the fastest fifty in the history of IPL in just 15 balls and he scored three consecutive sixes against Samuel Badri and RCB has to do something else to win a match as they are outplayed by every team in this IPL while for RCB Tim Head played a wonderful innings to take them to 158 runs.

RCB completely become a waste team this session. They at least need to give a competitive performance even though they lose but most of the matches were one-sided. Even though they got the best batsman but not able to build good partnerships and they don't have any good bowlers to defend the score. It shows that RCB captain how good in motivating the team to perform better.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

Today we have Hyderabad vs Mumbai and I feel that Mumbai are going to win this match,they have been consistent from the start and do not have any fear now since they already made it to the next level but they may try to improve their points as well as net run rate.Also they can give chance to other players to check their bench strength

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:23:45 PM

Today we have Hyderabad vs Mumbai and I feel that Mumbai are going to win this match,they have been consistent from the start and do not have any fear now since they already made it to the next level but they may try to improve their points as well as net run rate.Also they can give chance to other players to check their bench strength
Both teams already qualified semifinals, yup maybe Mumbai will do some changes in their team. I am expecting a big fight in this game. Warner is in good form, and another batsman is helping him to make a big score in all matches. I think in this match we see 200+ runs. My choice is also Mumbai, but we can not underestimate SRH.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:57:39 PM

Both teams already qualified semifinals, yup maybe Mumbai will do some changes in their team. I am expecting a big fight in this game. Warner is in good form, and another batsman is helping him to make a big score in all matches. I think in this match we see 200+ runs. My choice is also Mumbai, but we can not underestimate SRH.

This is going to be an interesting match today,as both teams may do few replacements and try for bench strength to see the final combination for the next level matches.I guess we may see around 400 runs being scored today easily.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mrjoy15

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

Waiting another fighting match. But MI play today's match the same side rather SRH made couple of changes Nehra is out for Siraj and Williamson is out for Nabi. My choice is set for SRH.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

Waiting another fighting match. But MI play today's match the same side rather SRH made couple of changes Nehra is out for Siraj and Williamson is out for Nabi. My choice is set for SRH.
With the form Mumbai Indians are in at the moment i should go for Mumbai Indians to win the match as they are playing really well ,but since they are playing in Sunrisers Hyderabad's home town it will be a tough match and Mumbai has already lost three wickets for 53 runs and the scoring rate is really low below 6 per over even after 9 overs,need some big innings to lift the team in the last few overs.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

No sir you are wrong . SRH haven't still qualified to the playoffs if punjab wins all the three remaining matches then SRH will be eliminated ( if they loose both the matches ) so this is an important match for SRH to seal their place in top 4.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

No sir you are wrong . SRH haven't still qualified to the playoffs if punjab wins all the three remaining matches then SRH will be eliminated ( if they loose both the matches ) so this is an important match for SRH to seal their place in top 4.

The match looks quite even between Mumbai and Srh, I yet believe Mumbai can easily make 160+ and Yuvraj is now of the field if he doesn't return I feel it will be advantage Mumbai Indians, I feel they will go on to win the match is it a good time to play a good hand, or wait but then lower rates will come. What are your thoughts is any one playing now or deferring it till the end, it's a gut call but I feel Mumbai Indians should win it cause they have the bowlers but do let me know your views.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

I want SRH to get qualified for TOP 4... without them the tournament wont be that much interesting
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

I want SRH to get qualified for TOP 4... without them the tournament wont be that much interesting

Well chances are there SRH will make it easily now since they will beat Mi today and will be better placed on ranking as well. But flyer log time we are seeing so average performance  from Mumbai Indians .

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:21:59 PM

Well chances are there SRH will make it easily now since they will beat Mi today and will be better placed on ranking as well. But flyer log time we are seeing so average performance  from Mumbai Indians .

Don't worry about SRH they will qualify top 4 in the list. Mumbai gave just 139 runs target to SRH, and now SRH 99/2, 12 overs completed. They need just 40 runs from 46 balls. Yuvraj is playing, and Dhawan is near to half century so that they will win this match. Mumbai and SRH are confirmed in top 4. let's see the remaining 2 teams who will qualify.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

Chasing a modest score of 138 runs set my Mumbai Indians Sunrisers Hyderbad is in a strong position as they just need another 39 runs to win the match with 40 balls remaining and eight wickets in hand.Mohammad Nabi, S Kaul and Rashid Khan bowled really well to restrict Mumbai. Rashid Khan is the stand out performer for Hyderbad throughout this tournament.

Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: