Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

Virat Kohli seems to excel in these tough chases. People may debate his leadership skills and the influence he has on the team, but his batting skills are unparalleled. Yet again, he proved it as his 112 was sufficient to eclipse  du Plessis's 120 and help India take the lead in the ODIs.

Yes, he is really very good players and no dought about it. But I do agree that he is not a very good leader. Most players are not so good at playing under pressure but somehow he is exceptionally very good in chasing runs under pressure and many time he has proved that so far.

Yes Bangladesh had a good chance to make at least 600+ runs but it wasn't to be as SL bowled very well which was a big turn around from the previous day where they bowled terrible at times. SL recovered well after losing that early wicket and now they just need some big partnerships to help them get a decent sized total. Its going to be an interesting day ahead to see which team can get the upper hand in this test match. I also think it could be a draw as the pitch isn't doing much for the bowlers.

The crucial thing is today first session. If SL don't lose any wickets and continue good batting then they can easily score more than 500 runs and the match will end in a draw. Bangladesh still got a chance to put pressure on SL batsman if they bowl well this morning session.

Kholi is a great batsman no doubt, and he is the one can have the capacity to beat Sachin record 100 centuries in International cricket. but as a captain, he failed many times, just because of his performance he will not become a good captain like Dhoni or Ganguly.

Come to the Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka test match, SL scored 504/3 runs in 1st innings. Here also bad luck 2 players missed the chance to make a double century Kusal Mendis 196 and Dhananjaya de Silva 173. It looks like this match will end in a Draw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

T20 tri-series b/w Australia, England and New Zealand. Tomorrow we have 1st match b/w AUS vs NZ. recently AUS lost ODI series against ENG. I think NZ is fav team in this match. My guessing is NZ is will win this game.

Under 19 world cup final match AUS vs IND, both are strong teams, I think India will win this game. Any guessing on this game.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

T20 tri-series b/w Australia, England and New Zealand. Tomorrow we have 1st match b/w AUS vs NZ. recently AUS lost ODI series against ENG. I think NZ is fav team in this match. My guessing is NZ is will win this game.

Under 19 world cup final match AUS vs IND, both are strong teams, I think India will win this game. Any guessing on this game.

India U19 looks somewhat stronger compared to the previous games played by both the teams. Nothing can be predicted as the Juniors are doing great and the matches were quite entertaining as well. I would also say India has greater chances to win, but won't be surprised to see the Australian win as its hard to predict, the young boys of this great two teams are really good.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Virat Kohli seems to excel in these tough chases. People may debate his leadership skills and the influence he has on the team, but his batting skills are unparalleled. Yet again, he proved it as his 112 was sufficient to eclipse  du Plessis's 120 and help India take the lead in the ODIs.
Virat Kohli is a very good one day player but he could not translate that to the test series,we have a good one day team but the test team need to find some consistent players to be a good team,we miss Dravid and Tendulkar in the test series when playing in those conditions.

India is having a very good U19 team and the advantage is that they have good bowlers who bowl genuine pace and their batsmen is in very good form,so i am going with India to win the world cup.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

I am excited about the match up between Australia and New Zealand and since this is the shortest format,it is hard to predict,Australia does have a good team for the shorter format and so does New Zealand.
The under 19 world cup final,India is having more advantage because of the form they are in,Australia knows how to deal with big events,it is an interesting final.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:24 AM

Yes, NZ team is stronger in this short format game compared to Australia as of now. I too think that NZ can win this match. Since both teams are quite strong and if any one player plays exceptionally in this short format game then can win easily so don't bet a huge amount.

I feel Australia team is better than Indian team but if Indians continue the same form like the last couple of matches then they can give a good fight in this match.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

I feel Australia team is better than Indian team but if Indians continue the same form like the last couple of matches then they can give a good fight in this match.

Australia won the toss and choose to bat first. They all out for just 216 runs in 47.2 overs and India started well 23 runs in first four overs. Rain has stopped the match but the latest news is rain already stopped and match may start soon. I'm not sure whether they will still get full overs or they will get fewer overs and a new target. Now India requires 194 runs in 46 overs means around 4.2 runs per over. Which is quite easy to do if India doesn't lose any wickets.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

India u19 team won the world cup by beating Australia very convincingly, credit should go to all the boys they played some quality cricket in both bowling and batting department. Really Indian bowling attack looked very settled with some serious pace. It's sheer dominance from India right through the tournament. 4th world cup title for India, well done boys.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

I'll be rooting for NZ in the AUS vs NZ game. Go New Zealand.

Haven't been following U19 world cup, so can't state my opinion on the other game.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

It's a very high scoring match between SL and BD.The host team bowlers couldn't bowled well against SL batsman.So SL made 713 runs and declared.Bangladesh are 200 runs behind SL.I think this match is gonna be draw if BD batsman play sensibly on more 120 overs.Bangladesh have many quality batsman like Tamim,Imrul,Mushi so I don't think they need to worry about the SL lead.Overall, I am not expecting a result from this match.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

India u19 team won the world cup by beating Australia very convincingly, credit should go to all the boys they played some quality cricket in both bowling and batting department. Really Indian bowling attack looked very settled with some serious pace. It's sheer dominance from India right through the tournament. 4th world cup title for India, well done boys.
Amazing I thought AUS will win but Indian boys are played fantastic cricket. Very easily they chased 217 runs target with the loss of just two wickets. Congrats India.

I'll be rooting for NZ in the AUS vs NZ game. Go New Zealand.

Haven't been following U19 world cup, so can't state my opinion on the other game.
NZ is struggling to make score they lost 8 wickets just for 118 runs only 4 balls left. The target is very less, and AUS can chase this target easily. So AUS will win this game.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

NZ is struggling to make score they lost 8 wickets just for 118 runs only 4 balls left. The target is very less, and AUS can chase this target easily. So AUS will win this game.

Are you sure that you saw 118 runs? Because the final score from NZ is 117 runs and they lost 9 wickets. Another surprising thing in this match NZ has scored only 3 fours and 4 sixes in 20 overs. Which is something not normal in this short format games.

Now match delayed due to wet outfield and expected to start match soon. I think it will be an easy target for Australia because the required run rate is less than six runs in 20 overs which are considered an easy target in T20 games.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

Australia won the toss and choose to bat first. They all out for just 216 runs in 47.2 overs and India started well 23 runs in first four overs. Rain has stopped the match but the latest news is rain already stopped and match may start soon. I'm not sure whether they will still get full overs or they will get fewer overs and a new target. Now India requires 194 runs in 46 overs means around 4.2 runs per over. Which is quite easy to do if India doesn't lose any wickets.

Excellent performance by the Indian team, their all round game helped them to bag the 4th world cup. Indian bowlers managed to bowled out the Australian team on 216 runs. Considering the Indian batsman's form, the target was like cake walk for them. Superb century by the Manjot Karla which came on the big occasions i.e, world cup final. Full marks should be given to the coach Rahul Dravid as he is responsible for building the team, which dominated the entire tournament. These young players have bright future ahead; in fact few players have already got the IPL contract and soon we can see them in Sr National team.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

Excellent performance by the Indian team, their all round game helped them to bag the 4th world cup. Indian bowlers managed to bowled out the Australian team on 216 runs. Considering the Indian batsman's form, the target was like cake walk for them. Superb century by the Manjot Karla which came on the big occasions i.e, world cup final. Full marks should be given to the coach Rahul Dravid as he is responsible for building the team, which dominated the entire tournament. These young players have bright future ahead; in fact few players have already got the IPL contract and soon we can see them in Sr National team.
For the fourth consecutive time India grabs the U19 world cup . Great young talent , Aussies played well throughout the tourney but couldn't do so in finals . Fielding was extra ordinary from both the sides and bowling too but Aussies didn't bat well . Hats off to Dravid Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

For the fourth consecutive time India grabs the U19 world cup . Great young talent , Aussies played well throughout the tourney but couldn't do so in finals . Fielding was extra ordinary from both the sides and bowling too but Aussies didn't bat well . Hats off to Dravid Smiley

India played an outstanding cricket during the tournament and were unbeaten and deserve to lift the world cup and perfect did so. Dravid the hero behind this stars in making must also be very proud of his guys who lifted the cup. Karla was MOM and Shubham was awarded as the man of the series for contributing during entire series.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

Are you sure that you saw 118 runs? Because the final score from NZ is 117 runs and they lost 9 wickets. Another surprising thing in this match NZ has scored only 3 fours and 4 sixes in 20 overs. Which is something not normal in this short format games.

Now match delayed due to wet outfield and expected to start match soon. I think it will be an easy target for Australia because the required run rate is less than six runs in 20 overs which are considered an easy target in T20 games.

Australia had to face a reduced target of 95 in 15 overs, under the Duckworth and Lewis method. They achieved it easily, beating New Zealand by 7 wickets and more than 3 overs to space. Targets of under a run a ball, especially in a shortened match are easy pickings for today's T20 specialists. Both Lynn and Maxwell scored 40+ runs to get Australia home.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

India played an outstanding cricket during the tournament and were unbeaten and deserve to lift the world cup and perfect did so. Dravid the hero behind this stars in making must also be very proud of his guys who lifted the cup. Karla was MOM and Shubham was awarded as the man of the series for contributing during entire series.

Lovely win by Indian U19 team, expected and as predicted they won the game. Some good players capable of being future players in top XI played really well. Though expected but unexpectedly they finished it quite quickly. Manjot Kalra an awesome chap, will be expecting him to thrash like this IPL as well. Delhi Daredevils bought a gem I believe.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

The first T20 match in the tri series with Australia and New Zealand was a good game until the rain stopped play half way through Australia's innings. They looked certain to win anyway and they did with DL system but like I said they would of won anyway as they were just 24 runs short of New Zealand's total of just 117 runs. This time Australia's middle order got all the runs when in the ODI series against England the middle order failed every time. Maxwell really does make a difference in the Australian team and he should of been playing in the ODI series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

Today second one-day match between SA and India. Indians suddenly become strong after winnings that last test match. In the first one-day match, Indians was fully dominated and that gave them more confidence to play this match. Based on that match performance I believe today also Indians may dominate this match and win.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

The test match between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh is going to end in a dull draw. Sri Lanka had put Bangladesh in a spot of bother at the end of the fourth day, when Bangladesh were reduced to 81/3 and were still trailing Sri Lanka's total. However, they couldn't make any inroads into Bangladesh's batting line up on the fifth day, with Mominul Haque scoring a century. Bangladesh have now wiped out the deficit and i suspect both captains will agree for a draw and end the match early.

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
   24 hour Customer Support   

Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: