Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

Did anyone read Deadzone from Stephan King?

The whole book is about a man getting the power to see the future and he gonna try to stop a man racing for president because he's a fucking psycho and the worst possible choice ever.

Trump reminds me greatly of this man, same lack of any kind of quality but same dumb people voting for him...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:10:11 PM

The whole book is about a man getting the power to see the future and he gonna try to stop a man racing for president because he's a fucking psycho and the worst possible choice ever.

Trump reminds me greatly of this man, same lack of any kind of quality but same dumb people voting for him...

What?  Trump reminds you of Obama?
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:29:45 PM

What?  Trump reminds you of Obama?

What about Obama reminds you about a psycho?

What do you even blame Obama for?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:22:11 PM

John Oliver DESTROYS Donald Trump's Campaign In 22 Minutes. You Must Watch This.

The unthinkable has happened: Donald Trump has now won three states and recently even received an endorsement from Chris Christie.

Realizing that now's the time to issue America the wake-up call it needs, John Oliver dedicated Sunday night's edition of Last Week Tonight to the topic of Donald Trump.

Or, more accurately, Donald Drumpf.

Oliver began the 22-minute roast of epic proportions by listing the selling points of the billionaire mogul's campaign. He then shredded each of them, one by one.

"Donald Trump is America's back mole," Oliver began. "It may have seemed harmless a year ago, but now that it has gotten frighteningly bigger, it is no longer wise to ignore it."

Supporters of Trump are then shown on camera, revealing their reasons for supporting the candidate. "He tells it like it is," says one fan. "He's independent," says another.

It then becomes Oliver's task to shred each fallacy, and he begins with obliterating the thought that Trump is a plain dealer.

As has been reported about in the past, Trump is actually a chronic liar. When Politifact rated the truthfulness of 77 statements made by the real-estate billionaire, it was fond that 75% of them were false to varying degrees. You can read more about that here.

Some of the false statements made by the Republican candidate frontrunner are then delved into.

According to Oliver, the problem is that it never matters even if they tycoon is caught in a lie. "You can hold his feet to the fire, but he'll just stand there on the stumps bragging about his fireproof foot skin," he jokes.

But seriously, the inconsistencies spouted by the tycoon are no laughing matter. Is this really the man Americans want in the White House?

The epic rant takes a turn when Oliver reveals that Donald's family once had a different last name: Drumpf.

"It turns out the name Trump was not always his family's name, one biographer found that an prescient ancestor had changed it from Drumpf," he says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/john-oliver-destroys-donald-trumps-campaign-in-22-minutes-you-must-watch-this/.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:48:54 PM

It was very funny to watch and confirmed how dumb it can be to vote for Trump.

I still don't see one fucking reason to vote for this guy :-/
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:59:06 PM

Apparently Donald Trump's family changed their name because of prejudice ( apparently he has a Jewish background or something? ) they faced in America, look, I think trump is an idiot like everybody else, but he's not part of the establishment and John Oliver is not 'destroying' him, he's trying to make fun of the guy and not doing a very good job at it. I used to like John Oliver but this guy really does keep making some very ignorant character attacks on people or demographics which only serve to show him up, I'm still pretty annoyed over him trying to represent Anita Sarkeesian as some innocent internet harassment victim when she's a fucking con artist.

The only thing people like John Oliver attacking trump is going to do is make people vote for him even more because they're fed up of these smug and arrogant people trashing others because they think they're morally superior, it's an extremely arrogant way to behave, it's one thing to make jokes and make fun of everybody once in awhile, we can all do that, but I find the obviously planned and co-ordinated attacks pathetic.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:19:02 PM

Apparently Donald Trump's family changed their name because of prejudice ( apparently he has a Jewish background or something? ) they faced in America, look, I think trump is an idiot like everybody else, but he's not part of the establishment and John Oliver is not 'destroying' him, he's trying to make fun of the guy and not doing a very good job at it. I used to like John Oliver but this guy really does keep making some very ignorant character attacks on people or demographics which only serve to show him up, I'm still pretty annoyed over him trying to represent Anita Sarkeesian as some innocent internet harassment victim when she's a fucking con artist.

The only thing people like John Oliver attacking trump is going to do is make people vote for him even more because they're fed up of these smug and arrogant people trashing others because they think they're morally superior, it's an extremely arrogant way to behave, it's one thing to make jokes and make fun of everybody once in awhile, we can all do that, but I find the obviously planned and co-ordinated attacks pathetic.

People vote this way and that. Even insane asylum people vote. But at least they will know what they are getting.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:38:30 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 04:54:08 PM by Wilikon

Everyone understands that, to have a chance of having their voice heard, without any form of free speech crushing or anyone calling for banning anyone else, they need to come to the UP LIKE TRUMP thread.
You can make fun of TRUMP all you want, as long as you do it in the UP LIKE TRUMP thread. This is not a suggestion or am I ordering anyone to do it. It is simply, the natural law of the universe: the weaker you are, the more attracted you are to the strongest biggest element.

Already sign of total submission.

From reddit, for those who care about what a comic brit thinks of the american election. No one will care about the comic brit after tonight anyway. No one cares about bernies sanders already.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Definitive Guide as to Why John Oliver’s attempt of a Hit Piece is Utter Horseshit

Literally every thread that has mentioned John Oliver has been brigaded heavily. I imagine that all the bern victims have it set in their filters to find anything and everything related to their nu-male savior.

So despite the fact that this comedian created a completely biased attack against Donald Trump, wildly based in opinion, with some facts strewn between comedy, the bern victims are calling for sources on literally every single nitpicking detail. I imagine that because they got a check-plus on a recent essay in gender studies, they think that they are bona fide reporters, and literally jizz over any source that provides them with the reality they want. It is absolutely ridiculous to have to discredit the validity of a comedian as though it were a scientific paper, but since this is apparently a source of news to the left, I guess it’ll have to be done.

So here is the minute by minute, note by note discrediting of John Oliver’s sad attempt at becoming relevant in politics.

For those who want to follow along, I’m startin at 2 minutes in on the video, since the first two minutes are basically just tame set up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48fp8q/the_definitive_guide_as_to_why_john_olivers/

-------------------------------------------------
President Donald J TRUMP. It sounds yummy good in your head already. Admit it.

Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

Lets all watch John Oliver ripping Trump a new asshole for 22 minutes

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Donald Trump (HBO)

Quote from: Donald Trump
I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th

That's right... The Trumpster wished everyone a happy 9/11!  WTF?

Quote from: John Oliver
I'm not even sure he knows he's lying... I think he just doesn't care about what the truth is
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:49:25 PM

I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th

That's right... The Trumpster wished everyone a happy 9/11!  WTF?

I hope bernie will do good, I wish him well.
We can agree clinton is really evil... not simply delusional like bernie.

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:55:15 PM

It's a shame Trump is so evil too (watch the video)... he can go play with Hillary when they both lose

Bernie is the only one telling the truth, and has a 50-year track record proving the statements he makes
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:57:43 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48fp8q/the_definitive_guide_as_to_why_john_olivers/

Smiley

The link above^^ is just as much a twisting of the words as John Oliver did, and even more. But at least Oliver lets us know in a humorous way, how politically humorous Drumpf (Trump) really is.

Nobody really knows what will happen in government when ANYBODY gets in. NOBODY who is a candidate can make the things of his platform happen, unless the rest of government is behind it.

If we really want something serious to happen with the person who becomes President, there needs to be a law set in stone that makes his platform that he runs on, a binding contract with the people. If the President elect doesn't carry out the terms of his campaign contract in a timely manner, execution for him. And the Vice President who follows him into office must carry out the terms of his predecessor, or execution for him/her as well. And so on for all the folks that follow into office.

The only salvation might be if the President can show that Congress blocked him so fiercely that he couldn't do it. He would have to show it from prison where he would spend out his days without parole, even if Congress blocked him. And his successor could still be executed if he didn't carry out his predecessor's contract.

This is the only way to get things done as the people want.

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:58:41 PM

It's a shame Trump is so evil too (watch the video)... he can go play with Hillary when they both lose

Bernie is the only one telling the truth, and has a 50-year track record proving the statements he makes

He's a gonner.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

Smiley

The link above^^ is just as much a twisting of the words as John Oliver did, and even more. But at least Oliver lets us know in a humorous way, how politically humorous Drumpf (Trump) really is.

Nobody really knows what will happen in government when ANYBODY gets in. NOBODY who is a candidate can make the things of his platform happen, unless the rest of government is behind it.

If we really want something serious to happen with the person who becomes president, There needs to be a law set in stone that makes the platform a binding contract with the people. If the President elect doesn't carry out the terms of his campaign contract in a timely manner, execution for him. And the Vice President who follows him into office must carry out the terms of his predecessor, or execution for him/her as well. And so on for all the folks that follow into office.

The only salvation might be if the President can show that Congress blocked him so fiercely that he couldn't do it. He would have to show it from prison where he would spend out his days without parole, even if Congress blocked him. And his successor could still be executed if he didn't carry out his predecessor's contract.

Cool

That is why we the people, not goverment, not the pope, not el chapo, loves TRUMP

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

Smiley

If we really want something serious to happen with the person who becomes president, There needs to be a law set in stone that makes the platform a binding contract with the people. If the President elect doesn't carry out the terms of his campaign contract in a timely manner, execution for him. And the Vice President who follows him into office must carry out the terms of his predecessor, or execution for him/her as well. And so on for all the folks that follow into office.

That is why we the people, not goverment, not the pope, not el chapo, loves TRUMP

Unlike you tools, I actually bothered to read their defense of Trump, and it's ridiculous...

Basically, Trumps defense boils down to, "He was just joking, he didn't actually mean all that shitty stuff he said"

It's as fail of a defense as religion... you can't brush off facts with, "I lied"... that really isn't an excuse, and even if it were true, is still shitty...

It's a shame you are too blind to actually listen to both sides... keep supporting dear leader
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:07:29 PM

Heheh....

On the eve of Super Tuesday, the New Hampshire Union Leader released an editorial apologizing for its endorsement of Chris Christie:

Watching Christie kiss the Donald’s ring this weekend — and make excuses for the man Christie himself had said was unfit for the presidency — demonstrated how wrong we were. Rather than standing up to the bully, Christie bent his knee. In doing so, he rejected the very principles of his campaign that attracted our support.

The publisher of the New Hampshire Union Leader, Joseph W. McQuaid, who has criticized Donald Trump in the past, penned the editorial.

It’s powerful conventional wisdom that Donald Trump is set for a great day today.....

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/super-tuesday-results/471666/

Moloch

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:09:15 PM

Because this is what Trump thinks you want to see... is he a pedophile, or does Trump think his supporters are pedophiles?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:10:03 PM

Smiley

Unlike you tools, I actually bothered to read their defense of Trump, and it's ridiculous...

Basically, Trumps defense boils down to, "He was just joking, he didn't actually mean all that shitty stuff he said"

It's as fail of a defense as religion... you can't brush off facts with, "I lied"... that really isn't an excuse, and even if it were true, is still shitty...

It's a shame you are too blind to actually listen to both sides... keep supporting dear leader

I will. Thank you. Already bought my butter peacan ice cream. The salt coming out of your eyes in a few hours will be a perfect condiment to complement my sweet.

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:11:04 PM

That's right... The Trumpster wished everyone a happy 9/11!  WTF?

He's a gonner.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:28:59 PM

Donald Trump on Tuesday called on Marco Rubio to drop out of the 2016 presidential race if he doesn’t do well on Super Tuesday.
“I think he has to get out,” Trump told Fox News in a phone interview. “You know, he hasn’t won anything, and Ted Cruz very rightly points out, you know, Marco has not won.”
Trump, Rubio and Cruz are generally seen as the only three candidates with a viable path to the Republican nomination. Trump has steamrolled to double-digit margins of victory in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada. And Cruz won the Feb. 1 Iowa caucuses and is expected to win Texas, which awards the largest share of delegates on Tuesday, but Rubio has yet to win a state — though he maintains he will win Florida on March 15.
“Little Marco Rubio, let me tell you, he’s been a disaster for Florida,” Trump said. “Doesn’t show up to vote. Never even shows up to vote. He’s got the highest miss record in the, you know, in the United States Senate, so Marco Rubio’s done a horrible job in Florida. That doesn’t come up for two weeks, but, you know, honestly, I don’t think he could be right now elected a dog catcher in Florida, so we’ll see what happens.”

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: