Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:32:25 PM

Report: Egyptian Who Threatened to Kill Trump on Facebook to Be Deported

A U.S. court has reportedly ordered that an Egyptian student living in the United States be deported after he was caught threatening to kill presidential candidate Donald Trump on Facebook, according to reports.

Emad El-Din Ali Mohamed Nasr El Sayed, a 23-year-old student, reportedly had his U.S. visa revoked as a result of the threats.

“I am willing to kill Donald Trump and serve a life sentence,” El Sayed wrote on Facebook, according to interviews with his lawyer conducted by Egyptian Streets. “[T]he whole world would thank me for doing that.”

El Sayed was arrested in mid-February but authorities dropped the charges after a decision was made to revoke his visa. A California immigration court determined on Tuesday that he is now in the United States illegally and must be deported back to Egypt.

El Sayed’s lawyer expressed opposition to the ruling.

“This is an extraordinary step taken by the U.S. government to pressure a school owner to terminate the attendance of someone at a school,” Hani S. Bushra was quoted as telling Egyptian Streets. “Emad never missed a single academic requirement while he was enrolled in the school.”

Another hearing on the matter will be held on March 4.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/report-egyptian-who-threatened-to-kill-trump-on-facebook-to-be-deported/

----------------------------------------
Deporting already starting and the TRUMP Wall hasn't been built yet...

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:23:59 PM

Been seeing a lot of these signs pop up around the neighborhood

[/img]

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

I don't understand it.

What does this sign mean?

"IDK" is often slang for "I Don't Know." There should be a comma following it on that sign.

Smiley

Exactly, just a low energy sign from a low energy citizen! 

Kiss

The energy is abysmally low in this case. Those signs are meant to be understood in a fraction of a second. You drive by it, you run by it, you walk by it. No one will have the time to get it. They will only see "TRUMP".

REminds me of the joke about scolding a dog for bad behavior.

The lady says, "You bad Spot, bad dog, bad dog Spot.  How dare you do that, Spot.  Bad dog."

Spot hears, "....Spot...dog...dog...Spot....Spot...dog."
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

[/img]

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

I don't understand it.

"IDK" is often slang for "I Don't Know." There should be a comma following it on that sign.

Smiley

Kiss

The energy is abysmally low in this case. Those signs are meant to be understood in a fraction of a second. You drive by it, you run by it, you walk by it. No one will have the time to get it. They will only see "TRUMP".

The lady says, "You bad Spot, bad dog, bad dog Spot.  How dare you do that, Spot.  Bad dog."

All a part of the Master Plan, really.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:45:29 PM

[/img]

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

I don't understand it.

Smiley

Kiss

All a part of the Master Plan, really.

IDK NO MASTER PLAN THO

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:46:04 PM

Report: Egyptian Who Threatened to Kill Trump on Facebook to Be Deported

A U.S. court has reportedly ordered that an Egyptian student living in the United States be deported after he was caught threatening to kill presidential candidate Donald Trump on Facebook, according to reports.

Emad El-Din Ali Mohamed Nasr El Sayed, a 23-year-old student, reportedly had his U.S. visa revoked as a result of the threats.

“I am willing to kill Donald Trump and serve a life sentence,” El Sayed wrote on Facebook, according to interviews with his lawyer conducted by Egyptian Streets. “[T]he whole world would thank me for doing that.”

El Sayed was arrested in mid-February but authorities dropped the charges after a decision was made to revoke his visa. A California immigration court determined on Tuesday that he is now in the United States illegally and must be deported back to Egypt.

El Sayed’s lawyer expressed opposition to the ruling.

“This is an extraordinary step taken by the U.S. government to pressure a school owner to terminate the attendance of someone at a school,” Hani S. Bushra was quoted as telling Egyptian Streets. “Emad never missed a single academic requirement while he was enrolled in the school.”

Another hearing on the matter will be held on March 4.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/report-egyptian-who-threatened-to-kill-trump-on-facebook-to-be-deported/

----------------------------------------
Deporting already starting and the TRUMP Wall hasn't been built yet...

Smiley

Sorry, but I Feel The Trump here.

Isn't this a well understood exception to the First Amendment?

And what is "El Sayed?"  That does not even translate to a name.  I thought Sayed meant something like "Respected one" or "Most Holy" or some such shit.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:53:38 PM

It´s probably Al-Sayed. The El is the same thing I think just a different way of writing that definitive article in Arabic.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:52:04 PM

A Letter to Donald Trump

To: President Trump

I’ve been following your campaign since your announcement, reading millions of words written about you, watching thousands of hours of video and speeches, listening to many talk radio show segments, and engaging in dozens of debates with people around me.

No candidate has ever captured my attention the way you have.

Now that it’s clear you will be the Republican nominee, I want to share with you something so personal, painful, and uplifting, that I almost don’t want to write it, but I will anyway…trolls be damned:

My whole life, up until yesterday, has been based on reaction to fear.

Growing up as a black man in Washington D.C. during the “crack 80’s”, when Marion Barry was mayor, I lived a lower middle class childhood in one of the most dangerous cities in America. Though I had many friends, I was also subject to the threats, intimidation, and bullying that happens when you’re not like the people around you.

There was no father in my life to steel me against the world I lived in. My mother was strong, but it’s not exactly the kind of strength I needed. I was a boy, and needed a Man.

Without strong male guidance, I learned to fear…but not how to face fear and win. Even joining the military and going to war didn’t overcome my weakness, and all my future decisions considered strongly the level of fear I had at the time.

As a result, my life has been full of conflict, as I have unintentionally signaled to adversaries that I am an easier opponent to beat than others. I have won victories, but never truly enjoyed them knowing the battle is never won for me…only endured. I have also suffered crushing defeats, and important people in my life lost confidence in me as a result. I have not reached my potential, and settled instead into apathy and stasis, content to only being “smart enough” or “good enough”…not great. Not strong. Not resolute…

Not a leader. Not a winner.

My life, in many important ways, mirrors the American experience. Potential to be great, but paralyzed by fear. Full of conflict. Enduring, not winning. No leadership. No strong Male inspiration. And occasional, crushing defeats that hit to the core of our country…most notably 9/11, but also with the erosion of our middle class and uniquely American culture.

Like you say so often: we don’t WIN anymore.

Watching your campaign, and being as invested in it as I am, has been an exercise in recognizing, and confronting, fear that I never expected. Every time your opponents hit you…I feel fear for your candidacy and our country. Every charge of racist, sexist, facist, etc. causes me to worry that no one, not even you, can really change the country for the better. That we’re doomed to failure…

Then…inevitably…you win the battle. You don’t “survive”, or “endure”…you attack, and put fear into your opponents. You don’t stop until they are buried under your feet. Until they become paralyzed…

Sometimes, you even bait them into hitting you, just so you can beat the crap out of them again. Your life is full of conflict, but it becomes yet another opportunity to WIN, and makes you MORE powerful…not less.

Then, once they are eliminated as a threat, you are generous to the vanquished. It’s not personal, and they are not evil. They were, simply…in the way. Once they are not, they become worthy of kindness and respect.

Furthermore, you’re not just a blunt instrument…your strategy is impeccable. You go into every conflict knowing exactly what your opponents weaknesses are, how to exploit them, and what levers to pull to ensure victory. Clearly, you spend good time before announcing your candidacy doing the things the military taught me as a young soldier: surveying, recon, intelligence-gathering, ammunition, discipline, execution…

You are defending America from our enemies within, and it’s an AMAZING thing to watch.

Last night, you also did something else. You became the Man that helped me see fear for what it is: an illusion of power, a powerful teacher, and the path to winning if used properly. There is no reason, regardless of the enormity of the task, to lose to fear if you prepare well, are disciplined in your execution, and have the faith necessary, in God, yourself, and in others…that leads to victory.

Winning is always possible, but becomes probable if you never back down, never quit, and become your dominant self. Once the battle is won, treat the vanquished with kindness and respect. Be the bigger man.

You taught me how to Win.

I appreciate what you’ve done for me personally, and what you’re doing for our country. I know I’m not the only man who admires you, and can’t wait for you to become the father, and leader, of our country. It’s been a long, cold winter for men in America the last 8 years, and I believe that your election will dramatically improve the level of respect, admiration, and love people will show for strong men and Fathers, and will create a new generation of leaders from impressionable young boys.

That, more than anything, will Make America Great Again.

-Troy

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/140353736681/a-letter-to-donald-trump-from-a-voter-not-me

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 12:33:04 AM

A Letter to Donald Trump

To: President Trump

I’ve been following your campaign since your announcement, reading millions of words written about you, watching thousands of hours of video and speeches, listening to many talk radio show segments, and engaging in dozens of debates with people around me.

No candidate has ever captured my attention the way you have.

Now that it’s clear you will be the Republican nominee, I want to share with you something so personal, painful, and uplifting, that I almost don’t want to write it, but I will anyway…trolls be damned:

My whole life, up until yesterday, has been based on reaction to fear.

Growing up as a black man in Washington D.C. during the “crack 80’s”, when Marion Barry was mayor, I lived a lower middle class childhood in one of the most dangerous cities in America. Though I had many friends, I was also subject to the threats, intimidation, and bullying that happens when you’re not like the people around you.

There was no father in my life to steel me against the world I lived in. My mother was strong, but it’s not exactly the kind of strength I needed. I was a boy, and needed a Man.

Without strong male guidance, I learned to fear…but not how to face fear and win. Even joining the military and going to war didn’t overcome my weakness, and all my future decisions considered strongly the level of fear I had at the time.

As a result, my life has been full of conflict, as I have unintentionally signaled to adversaries that I am an easier opponent to beat than others. I have won victories, but never truly enjoyed them knowing the battle is never won for me…only endured. I have also suffered crushing defeats, and important people in my life lost confidence in me as a result. I have not reached my potential, and settled instead into apathy and stasis, content to only being “smart enough” or “good enough”…not great. Not strong. Not resolute…

Not a leader. Not a winner.

My life, in many important ways, mirrors the American experience. Potential to be great, but paralyzed by fear. Full of conflict. Enduring, not winning. No leadership. No strong Male inspiration. And occasional, crushing defeats that hit to the core of our country…most notably 9/11, but also with the erosion of our middle class and uniquely American culture.

Like you say so often: we don’t WIN anymore.

Watching your campaign, and being as invested in it as I am, has been an exercise in recognizing, and confronting, fear that I never expected. Every time your opponents hit you…I feel fear for your candidacy and our country. Every charge of racist, sexist, facist, etc. causes me to worry that no one, not even you, can really change the country for the better. That we’re doomed to failure…

Then…inevitably…you win the battle. You don’t “survive”, or “endure”…you attack, and put fear into your opponents. You don’t stop until they are buried under your feet. Until they become paralyzed…

Sometimes, you even bait them into hitting you, just so you can beat the crap out of them again. Your life is full of conflict, but it becomes yet another opportunity to WIN, and makes you MORE powerful…not less.

Then, once they are eliminated as a threat, you are generous to the vanquished. It’s not personal, and they are not evil. They were, simply…in the way. Once they are not, they become worthy of kindness and respect.

Furthermore, you’re not just a blunt instrument…your strategy is impeccable. You go into every conflict knowing exactly what your opponents weaknesses are, how to exploit them, and what levers to pull to ensure victory. Clearly, you spend good time before announcing your candidacy doing the things the military taught me as a young soldier: surveying, recon, intelligence-gathering, ammunition, discipline, execution…

You are defending America from our enemies within, and it’s an AMAZING thing to watch.

Last night, you also did something else. You became the Man that helped me see fear for what it is: an illusion of power, a powerful teacher, and the path to winning if used properly. There is no reason, regardless of the enormity of the task, to lose to fear if you prepare well, are disciplined in your execution, and have the faith necessary, in God, yourself, and in others…that leads to victory.

Winning is always possible, but becomes probable if you never back down, never quit, and become your dominant self. Once the battle is won, treat the vanquished with kindness and respect. Be the bigger man.

You taught me how to Win.

I appreciate what you’ve done for me personally, and what you’re doing for our country. I know I’m not the only man who admires you, and can’t wait for you to become the father, and leader, of our country. It’s been a long, cold winter for men in America the last 8 years, and I believe that your election will dramatically improve the level of respect, admiration, and love people will show for strong men and Fathers, and will create a new generation of leaders from impressionable young boys.

That, more than anything, will Make America Great Again.

-Troy

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/140353736681/a-letter-to-donald-trump-from-a-voter-not-me

Just saw that...wow. Just wow.

And it does bring up the question, how would President Trump use the bully pulpit? Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, etc. - their age group is known as "Generation Reagan" because they were teenagers and college-age youths when Ronald Reagan was President. What would "Generation Trump" be like?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:50:51 AM

It´s probably Al-Sayed. The El is the same thing I think just a different way of writing that definitive article in Arabic.
I was thinking that, but still, where's the name?  Isn't this just "The honorable" or something?

Whatever.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:00:30 AM

Exclusive: Koch brothers will not use funds to block Trump nomination

Submission

The billionaire industrialist Koch brothers, the most powerful conservative mega donors in the United States, will not deploy their $400 million political arsenal to attack Republican front-runner Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential primary election, according to an official from the brother’s political umbrella group.

“We have no plans to get involved in the primary,” said James Davis, spokesman for Freedom Partners, the Koch brothers’ political umbrella group.

Donors and media reports have speculated since a Koch summit in January that the brothers would launch a “Trump Intervention,” a strategy that would involve deploying the Koch’s vast political network to target the billionaire reality TV star in hopes of removing him from the race.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-koch-exclusive-idUSMTZSAPEC32FPEGCF

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:53:56 AM

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

I don't understand it.

Smiley

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Ok! "I don't know, not Trump though" ^^

Thanks for the explanation. Didn't understand.
I'd say that Trump isn't a bad choice though. After such a dick becomes POTUS, everyone will have to rethink the world he'll destroy xD
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:56:14 AM

Exclusive: Koch brothers will not use funds to block Trump nomination

Submission

The billionaire industrialist Koch brothers, the most powerful conservative mega donors in the United States, will not deploy their $400 million political arsenal to attack Republican front-runner Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential primary election, according to an official from the brother’s political umbrella group.

“We have no plans to get involved in the primary,” said James Davis, spokesman for Freedom Partners, the Koch brothers’ political umbrella group.

Donors and media reports have speculated since a Koch summit in January that the brothers would launch a “Trump Intervention,” a strategy that would involve deploying the Koch’s vast political network to target the billionaire reality TV star in hopes of removing him from the race.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-koch-exclusive-idUSMTZSAPEC32FPEGCF

You talk about submission.... Really?

It's not a question of submission. It's just that they don't have to change candidate. Trump will perfectly fill the POTUS role and give out as much power and money as they want to industries and banks...
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:43:59 AM

Unrelated, but clearly from the other side of the Bell Curve than that dumb Trump sign. There are some clever wankers still among us, thankfully...Office Prank...

God you do something like that in my office...

I think I just burn the building down to the ground. And I want a medal for doing that!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
galdur

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:44:50 PM

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:22:21 PM

And no one here wonders why? That it might be simply because they agreed with Trump on what he will do as a POTUS for them?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
galdur

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:54:03 PM

The X-Men face off against Donald Trump in fan trailer.

Whatever your feelings about Donald Trump are, you have to admit he'd make a pretty powerful mutant.

And, odds are, mutant Trump wouldn't exactly fit in with the other mutants who aren't as wealthy as he is or who come from different countries.

In that sense, Donald Trump fits in perfectly as Apocalypse — the seemingly unstoppable, angry and yuge villain at the heart of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse.

http://mashable.com/2016/03/02/trump-xmen-apocalypse/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link#ohF_YVPwysq2

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:16:39 PM

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:41:32 PM

We can still observe that the more educated you get, the less Trumper you are.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:42:08 PM

Border Crime Taking A Toll On Residents In Southwest New Mexico, Arizona

Residents of New Mexico's Bootheel and parts of southern Arizona say human smuggling and drug trafficking is taking its toll on the region.

The Deming Headlight reports that residents are scheduled Thursday to express their concerns to federal officials during a meeting at the Animas Community Center in Animas, New Mexico.

Judy Keeler, a longtime resident of the rural border region, says her home was recently burglarized and it's not an unusual episode for other residents.

Residents have said state Highway 80 has become a favorite for Mexican cartel drug runners who manage to navigate out of the Peloncillo Mountains along the Arizona-New Mexico border. They want an even more increased presence from the U.S. Border Patrol.

http://krwg.org/post/border-crime-taking-toll-residents-southwest-new-mexico-arizona

--------------------------------------------
Build That Wall!

xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:49:11 PM

Border Crime Taking A Toll On Residents In Southwest New Mexico, Arizona

Residents of New Mexico's Bootheel and parts of southern Arizona say human smuggling and drug trafficking is taking its toll on the region.

The Deming Headlight reports that residents are scheduled Thursday to express their concerns to federal officials during a meeting at the Animas Community Center in Animas, New Mexico.

Judy Keeler, a longtime resident of the rural border region, says her home was recently burglarized and it's not an unusual episode for other residents.

Residents have said state Highway 80 has become a favorite for Mexican cartel drug runners who manage to navigate out of the Peloncillo Mountains along the Arizona-New Mexico border. They want an even more increased presence from the U.S. Border Patrol.

http://krwg.org/post/border-crime-taking-toll-residents-southwest-new-mexico-arizona

--------------------------------------------
Build That Wall!

Lol cause you think it'll change anything?

We've got a fucking ocean between Europe and South America, and drugs still come from here xD

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: