Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Ramxx

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:01:12 AM

1) First link is down

2) Donald Trump is NOT going to win. Americans are not stupid! (I hope not)

Obama on Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDmIdhcQ4Ew

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 02:04:30 AM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:28:02 AM

^^^^ Mr. Blackie, Donald Trump is worth only $2.9 billion, because he has spent the rest of his money on various philanthropic activities and other expenses. When you put up some stupid argument, then at least remove the stats from it. The S&P index saw a 2,000% growth during the last three decades. Very few of the billionaires who had inherited money, increased their wealth by that much.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:09:11 AM

If the looooooong-awaited U.S. federal government debt crisis kicks in, that joke will turn very serious. To be honest: if it does, then Donald Trump would be the best President to take care of it - by far. He'd prolly work through a rescheduling - there's ample precedent in the sovereign-debt world - and he'd almost certainly make the international creditors swallow it - just like he made the banks swallow those Chap-11 clips of their loans/junk bonds.

Howzabout that - I just came up with the loopiest reason to support Donald Trump! Grin

A.K.A.... Reason.

Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:11:07 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 03:29:12 AM by Wilikon

1) First link is down

2) Donald Trump is NOT going to win. Americans are not stupid! (I hope not)

Obama on Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDmIdhcQ4Ew

0bama was elected. Here's your answer.

TRUMP MAKES BRAINS GREAT AGAIN

Cheesy

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:28:42 AM

Trump: “I think you become very negative.”

O’Reilly: “Why would I do that?”

Trump: “I don’t know, ask your psychiatrist."

— Dylan Byers (@DylanByers) March 4, 2016

Shortly after, Bill O’Reilly proceeded to interview all guests, causing the Internet — and especially Patton Oswalt — to think the host of the Fox News show was drunk:

Holy shit. I want to turn away but Bill O'Reilly is TRUMAN CAPOTE TALKSHOW DRUNK. #wow

— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) March 4, 2016

The reactions from the Twitter bleacher creatures were on-point:

If anyone wanted to see if Bill O'reilly really was drunk after #GOPDebate pic.twitter.com/gquBWXKhd2

— Mary (@WordArtista) March 4, 2016

@SamSeder Why on earth do you think O'Reilly is drunk? pic.twitter.com/41Flj5J9bn

— Kram Otrop (@mark_esque) March 4, 2016

@pattonoswalt He reminds me of a hammered Orson Welles in this Paul Masson commercial shoot. https://t.co/N5iBn4kBTH

— Douglas! (@containseggs) March 4, 2016

Trump: “I think you become very negative.”

O’Reilly: “Why would I do that?”

Trump: “I don’t know, ask your psychiatrist."

— Dylan Byers (@DylanByers) March 4, 2016

Bill O'Reilly is so drunk that he just said "live from Detrint".

— Paula Pell (@perlapell) March 4, 2016

Bill O'Reilly is SUPER wasted right now. I can't recall a person on live tv who's been more visibly drunk.

— Eppie Vojt (@eppievojt) March 4, 2016

I look forward to @oreillyfactor interview with @JohnKasich after break. Kasich stares into camera as O'Reilly passes out drunk. #GOPDebate

— Michael Collins (@midacoll) March 4, 2016

I'd like to think Bill O'Reilly being this drunk on air will matter to his career, but I'm guess most of Fox is blitzed right now.

— Ben Kuchera (@BenKuchera) March 4, 2016

I heard a few say that Bill O'Reilly seems drunk. So I put him on TV. It's crazy! You gotta check it out.

— David Marchione (@MadisonParkDave) March 4, 2016

Moving shot of that @realDonaldTrump / @oreillyfactor interview … pic.twitter.com/g28hRZcQri

— John Ross Bowie (@JohnRossBowie) March 4, 2016

Bill O'Reilly lost custody of his kids this week and is now drunk on TV. The GOP might not be the only thing spiraling.

— Dusty Huskey (@huskydusty) March 4, 2016

I can't find any drunk O'Reilly clips yet, but here's the next best thing https://t.co/xQ8SoHu5HD

— M McKenzie-Murray (@feed_the_chooks) March 4, 2016

We don’t know if O’Reilly was hitting the bottle or not. We do know that he lost custody of his kids this week, however, and was accused of domestic abuse in court documents.

If he was drunk, word of advice: Drink some Blue Gatorade and have an egg-and-cheese sandwich in the morning, Bill. Then take a long, cold shower.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:16:03 AM

Santelli on Romney’s Anti-Trump Speech: Where Was That ‘Courage’ Against Obama in 2012?

Breitbart Feed  by Jeff Poor 1:09 am

Thursday on CNBC following former Gov. Mitt Romney’s (R-MA) speech on the 2016 presidential race, which he criticized current party front-runner Donald Trump, network CME Group floor reporter Rick Santelli questioned what inspired Romney to engage in such an attack. According to Santelli, if Romney had shown that “courage,” he would have won the 2012 election and have been president today. “ haven’t seen this Mitt Romney, as a matter of fact, the only word I could think of is irony and I’ll tell you where my mind is going,” Santelli said. “You recall that on September 11, 2012 our consulate in Benghazi was attacked. There was a debate five weeks later on CNN. The moderator was Candy Crowley and basically — she did something I’ve never seen, ever, in a debate, ever. She inserted herself to stand up for the president and how he labeled what happened that night. And Mitt Romney did not show this kind of courage because if he would have walked off the stage, like a Donald Trump would have done, he’d probably be president today.” “So I guess I’m a little lost that all of a sudden he has the courage that he didn’t display

The thing that is making Trump popular is, all the rest of the candidates are there by planned show. Trump is not. He might be lying a lot. But he is doing it from his heart rather than by plan.

The American people can feel/see this. Trump is lying from his heart. The others are lying by plan. Which would you rather have?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:23:27 AM

Santelli on Romney’s Anti-Trump Speech: Where Was That ‘Courage’ Against Obama in 2012?

Thursday on CNBC following former Gov. Mitt Romney’s (R-MA) speech on the 2016 presidential race, which he criticized current party front-runner Donald Trump, network CME Group floor reporter Rick Santelli questioned what inspired Romney to engage in such an attack. According to Santelli, if Romney had shown that “courage,” he would have won the 2012 election and have been president today. “ haven’t seen this Mitt Romney, as a matter of fact, the only word I could think of is irony and I’ll tell you where my mind is going,” Santelli said. “You recall that on September 11, 2012 our consulate in Benghazi was attacked. There was a debate five weeks later on CNN. The moderator was Candy Crowley and basically — she did something I’ve never seen, ever, in a debate, ever. She inserted herself to stand up for the president and how he labeled what happened that night. And Mitt Romney did not show this kind of courage because if he would have walked off the stage, like a Donald Trump would have done, he’d probably be president today.” “So I guess I’m a little lost that all of a sudden he has the courage that he didn’t display

The thing that is making Trump popular is, all the rest of the candidates are there by planned show. Trump is not. He might be lying a lot. But he is doing it from his heart rather than by plan.

The American people can feel/see this. Trump is lying from his heart. The others are lying by plan. Which would you rather have?

Is it too much to ask for a candidate who isn't a big fat liar?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:38:27 AM

Good question.

There are two kinds of liars > the kind who don't know that they are lying, and the kind that do it intentionally.

The Federal Reserve Bank debt-money Ponzi is the largest worldwide problem in America. Any Candidate who doesn't express getting rid of the Ponzi by going back to real value money, and still says he/she wants to solve the problems of the country and world, is a big fat liar, even if he/she doesn't know it.

If you see a candidate who wants to shut down the Fed, and get us back on Treasury money, he/she is the closest thing to not lying in his/her campaign that we will come.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:40:00 AM

Wall Street, the war industry, the garbage media, psychopaths and the usual clinically gullible and politically correct idiots are all against Trump which can only make him popular I guess.

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:32:36 AM

If the looooooong-awaited U.S. federal government debt crisis kicks in, that joke will turn very serious. To be honest: if it does, then Donald Trump would be the best President to take care of it - by far. He'd prolly work through a rescheduling - there's ample precedent in the sovereign-debt world - and he'd almost certainly make the international creditors swallow it - just like he made the banks swallow those Chap-11 clips of their loans/junk bonds.

Howzabout that - I just came up with the loopiest reason to support Donald Trump! Grin

Or maybe he would just do as usual. Take whatever amount of money he can find and go on while letting others pay for him.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:34:50 AM

Wall Street, the war industry, the garbage media, psychopaths and the usual clinically gullible and politically correct idiots are all against Trump which can only make him popular I guess.

Well I'd say it's the only reason I see to vote for Trump. Just to make them pay too. Cause no doubt this asshole is going to destroy everything, including them. At least it will be fair xD

Unless... Unless you wonder why the 400millions of dollars won't be used against him.... And that's maybe because he already settled a deal with them....

Makes sense to me at least. I don't trust him for crashing them down too.

Truckcoin

blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:40:15 AM

maybe the people who think that the Trump University "students" shouldn't have trusted Trump are the same people who now trust him to run the country. Cause that makes sense. Roll Eyes

mainpmf

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:51:51 AM

maybe the people who think that the Trump University "students" shouldn't have trusted Trump are the same people who now trust him to run the country. Cause that makes sense. Roll Eyes

We agree on the fact that Trump university is a scam no?

Truckcoin

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:56:17 AM

I think he lost a lawsuit for his Trump University.  I think this will come up again later in the election.  I'm sure that there are lots of other things that people will dig up too.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:47:33 PM

-------------------
TRUMP Pepe!  Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:53:12 PM

Good question.

Trump can be criticized for some of his business concepts that failed, but in my experience you just try ten things, one or two work, the others don't. 

Hillary's behavior in Bengazi was disgraceful in ways that go far beyond Trump's misbehavior.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:04:02 PM

Good question.

Trump can be criticized for some of his business concepts that failed, but in my experience you just try ten things, one or two work, the others don't. 

Hillary's behavior in Bengazi was disgraceful in ways that go far beyond Trump's misbehavior.

Inhuman that was. Especially lying to the family members.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:05:49 PM

---------------------------
We all know thanks to whom. Up Like TRUMP that's who!  Smiley

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 01:10:07 PM

Good question.

There are two kinds of liars > the kind who don't know that they are lying, and the kind that do it intentionally.

The Federal Reserve Bank debt-money Ponzi is the largest worldwide problem in America. Any Candidate who doesn't express getting rid of the Ponzi by going back to real value money, and still says he/she wants to solve the problems of the country and world, is a big fat liar, even if he/she doesn't know it.

If you see a candidate who wants to shut down the Fed, and get us back on Treasury money, he/she is the closest thing to not lying in his/her campaign that we will come.

Cool

On that point, one would have to be pretty naïve to assume that the pols in office don't know there's a debt crisis a'comin'. I'm quite sure that all of them do know that the U.S. budget is careening to some kind of "restructuring." There've been too many lobbyists bringing up the fact, and too many warnings in the business press, for that knowledge not to be there. They all know.

But staying re-elected - keeping their jobs - depends upon them "kicking the can down the road." Actually doing something about it would amount to political suicide. Getting the budget under control would mean appearing as a heartless monster or else cutting into programs that are the sinew of the middle-class welfare state. As to which is the quicker form of political suicide, your guess is prolly better than mine.

It's so much like the fable of the mice who decided to bell the cat...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: