Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:40:59 PM

I won't vote for a DemoCrip OR a ReBloodlican.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:53:22 PM

At the end of the day, Sanders runs out the clock in his newly acquired third home on the lake and is unlikely to be heard from again.  Trump (hopefully) goes on to save our nation from it's near-death close call and I hope will also forge the Republican party into a lean, mean fighting machine with elements of real liberalism and progressivism when these are of use in Making America Great Again and trying to keep it that way.

(or Trump turns out to be a phony which is also possible.)

I see these current events as a reshaping of both the Democratic and Republican parties, similar to what happened in 1967-1972.   In that gradual context, the likes of Sanders, Clinton, and Trump emerge.  But the process is in play regardless.

Yes indeed!

The Democratic party has shown itself as a honey-pot for all of the slimy neo-cons, crony corporatists, war profiteering leaches, etc from the Republican party.  To a degree these scum, who caused me to never even consider being a Republican, are neatly packaging and labeling themselves 'Never Trumpers'.  This would be a golden opportunity for the Republican party to be re-born since the bottom feeders are self segregating and flocking to the Democratic side on their own.

On top of that, I'm certain that the Democratic party contains a lot of decent people who are very disenchanted.  A 'rebirth' of the Republicans who tried to document and adhere to a better set of principles could probably attract many of these folks.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:17:00 PM

At the end of the day, Sanders runs out the clock in his newly acquired third home on the lake and is unlikely to be heard from again.  Trump (hopefully) goes on to save our nation from it's near-death close call and I hope will also forge the Republican party into a lean, mean fighting machine with elements of real liberalism and progressivism when these are of use in Making America Great Again and trying to keep it that way.

(or Trump turns out to be a phony which is also possible.)

I see these current events as a reshaping of both the Democratic and Republican parties, similar to what happened in 1967-1972.   In that gradual context, the likes of Sanders, Clinton, and Trump emerge.  But the process is in play regardless.

Yes indeed!

The Democratic party has shown itself as a honey-pot for all of the slimy neo-cons, crony corporatists, war profiteering leaches, etc from the Republican party.  To a degree these scum, who caused me to never even consider being a Republican, are neatly packaging and labeling themselves 'Never Trumpers'.  This would be a golden opportunity for the Republican party to be re-born since the bottom feeders are self segregating and flocking to the Democratic side on their own.

On top of that, I'm certain that the Democratic party contains a lot of decent people who are very disenchanted.  A 'rebirth' of the Republicans who tried to document and adhere to a better set of principles could probably attract many of these folks.

Bah.  "Nevertrumpers," as well as the Libertarian jokers, and others, only act from the point of view of Democratic power structure to fragment and divide enemy forces. 

Divide, and Conquer.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:20:58 PM

You're in good company. So is Trump.

I think if that were true in a technical sense, I would have heard about it.  It is clear that Trump is quite 'liberal' in a lot of technical ways as am I and as are a lot of his friends.  The modern left have not let go the term 'liberal' and have dragged it behind their politics which are increasingly regressive in practice.

He didn't register Republican until a year after voting for Obama.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:31:33 PM

I think if that were true in a technical sense, I would have heard about it.  It is clear that Trump is quite 'liberal' in a lot of technical ways as am I and as are a lot of his friends.  The modern left have not let go the term 'liberal' and have dragged it behind their politics which are increasingly regressive in practice.

Trump NEVER voted for Obama.

Just wait until Trump loses even WORSE than Romney, whom he criticizes ad nauseum for losing to Obama.....
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:52:33 PM

I think if that were true in a technical sense, I would have heard about it.  It is clear that Trump is quite 'liberal' in a lot of technical ways as am I and as are a lot of his friends.  The modern left have not let go the term 'liberal' and have dragged it behind their politics which are increasingly regressive in practice.

Trump NEVER voted for Obama.

Just wait until Trump loses even WORSE than Romney, whom he criticizes ad nauseum for losing to Obama.....
Well, do you imply the culture of corruption is more firmly established than in 2012?

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/donald-trump-never-voted-bill-clinton/2016/01/19/id/710093/

O'Reilly: Did you vote for any Democrats in the last 30 years for president?
Special:
Trump: It's probable. I mean, I would always vote for the best person.

O'Reilly: Did you vote for Bill Clinton?

Trump: No, I didn't.

O'Reilly: Did you vote for Bush the Younger twice?

Trump: Did I vote for [George W.] Bush twice? Yes. I mean, I don't think he did a particularly good job. I think he got us into Iraq, which was a disaster. But I voted for Bush, yes.

O'Reilly: And then you voted for McCain against Obama the first time?
Trump: I was on his committee. I raised a lot of money for McCain. … In all fairness to McCain, I don't think Abraham Lincoln could have won that election. I voted for McCain.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:19:09 PM

RNC weighs dumping Trump, who's now entirely at their mercy

"Sorry, but the idea that they can do anything to truly mitigate Trump's down-ticket damage starting as late as mid-October is laughable. Certainly they know that.

What's perhaps funniest about this is the fact that Trump—who's going to negotiate "the best" deals around the world as president—has left himself entirely at the mercy of the RNC because he was too lazy and undisciplined to develop his own ground game. "

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/15/1560342/-RNC-weighs-dumping-Trump-who-s-now-entirely-at-their-mercy?detail=emailclassic&link_id=1&can_id=97f6faa5bb95417166281e19fc7d0e57&source=email-rnc-weighs-dumping-trump-whos-now-entirely-at-their-mercy&email_referrer=rnc-weighs-dumping-trump-whos-now-entirely-at-their-mercy&email_subject=rnc-weighs-dumping-trump-whos-now-entirely-at-their-mercy
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:27:41 PM

I strongly agree. Stick to the constitution and bill of rights, forget the toxic and intolerant narrative from the radical evangelicals, accept reality and tell the truth about issues, difficulties and possible solutions, open discussion, fight corruption, neopotism and cronyism as much as possible, respecting the individual and his independence and responsibility toward himself, lean and efficient gov and above all USA 1st and safe.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:02:53 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/08/20/carl-icahn-and-mark-cuban-fight-on-twitter-over-trump/amp/?client=safari
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:11:00 PM

I strongly agree. Stick to the constitution and bill of rights, forget the toxic and intolerant narrative from the radical evangelicals....
Most of whom are Muslim, of course.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:27:43 PM

Bah.  "Nevertrumpers," as well as the Libertarian jokers, and others, only act from the point of view of Democratic power structure to fragment and divide enemy forces. 

Divide, and Conquer.

Was reading Machiavelli last night.  A simple sounding strategy such as 'Divide, and Conquer' is easier said than done and there are a variety of pitfalls to watch out for.  "Many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.'

Of course our two-party political system is a fraud and a sham and a puppet show evolved over many years with 'divide and conquer' as a key element.  On the other hand so are various other charades as expressed in other 'democratic' nations.  The two party system does produce a certain efficiency which has contributed to our 'sole superpower' status...for better or worse.

I would not rule out the possibility that mistakes have been made by the oligarchy in the frantic struggle against a usurper.  And again, it seems possible to exploit these and cause one of the families of failure that Machiavelli describes.  Seems worth a shot and especially so since the future of our nation really does seem to be on the line...

I strongly agree. Stick to the constitution and bill of rights, forget the toxic and intolerant narrative from the radical evangelicals, accept reality and tell the truth about issues, difficulties and possible solutions, open discussion, fight corruption, neopotism and cronyism as much as possible, respecting the individual and his independence and responsibility toward himself, lean and efficient gov and above all USA 1st and safe.

This would be a very solid foundation upon which to build.  I like simple and straightforward.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:51:40 AM

Divide, and Conquer.

Was reading Machiavelli last night.  A simple sounding strategy such as 'Divide, and Conquer' is easier said than done and there are a variety of pitfalls to watch out for.  "Many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.'

Of course our two-party political system is a fraud and a sham and a puppet show evolved over many years with 'divide and conquer' as a key element.  On the other hand so are various other charades as expressed in other 'democratic' nations.  The two party system does produce a certain efficiency which has contributed to our 'sole superpower' status...for better or worse.

I would not rule out the possibility that mistakes have been made by the oligarchy in the frantic struggle against a usurper.  And again, it seems possible to exploit these and cause one of the families of failure that Machiavelli describes.  Seems worth a shot and especially so since the future of our nation really does seem to be on the line...

This would be a very solid foundation upon which to build.  I like simple and straightforward.

I would agree with this, however as we look at the drift of the two parties, it is NOT the direction the Democrats are headed.

It is the direction Trump would lead the Republicans in (although they seem to be resisting).

Curious events, certainly.

Who would like to elaborate on the direction the Democrats are moving the country?  I know my opinion...
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:19:54 AM

Hilliary already said she will destroy her enemies.  And vowed to take down Breitbart once she is appointed by diebold and windows.  They are already attacking any honest forum (canary in the coal mine) today like never before.  So that their take down of American will not be discussed with any opposing viewpoint on the world wide web.  

This is what politics in failed states look like.  Russia has a right to be worried.  

USA was flushed today and nobody even knows it!  

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:44:28 AM

I strongly agree. Stick to:

- the constitution and bill of rights,

- forget the toxic and intolerant narrative from the radical evangelicals,

- accept reality and tell the truth about issues, difficulties and possible solutions,

- open discussion,

- fight corruption, neopotism and cronyism as much as possible,

- respecting the individual and his independence and responsibility toward himself,

- lean and efficient gov

- and above all USA 1st and safe.[/b]

I would agree with this, however as we look at the drift of the two parties, it is NOT the direction the Democrats are headed. ...

MS could not have come up with a better list of things which the Democrats are heading AWAY from.  And fast!

That is why I sense that a goodly number of Democrats, and especially us older ones, could find such a platform so appealing that we finally get around to trashing our voter's precinct card and getting another.  Until fairly recently there was no real hope for a preferable option because the alternative was equally repugnant.  IMHO, the 'drift' is more like a water-slide lately and it's carrying both parties in basically the same direction.

BTW, I'm not going to exclude 'radical evangelicals' from my comments about MS's list.  Using that term to describe the eco-fundies and scientismists (both those who hold Dem cards and those who do not) is stunningly appropriate.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:29:02 AM

First of all thank you guys for your kind and supportive words. All praises are to God.

Let's say that for the righteous the walk is easier when in the best of all companies. I was blessed to have the chance to discuss and listen to some of the most awaken of the mercantile streets of America. Men that were never afraid to say what they thought and didn't spare time and energy to inform me on most of what was hidden from me by the ennemies education system.

I will never be able to repay them ever. They gave me the meaning of freedom and liberty.

However in this quest toward understanding I was confronted by some of the worst of what can go out of a woman wombs. Those opponents can't defeat my soul. All their set of attacks were ultimately very limited. Sadly I had to exile myself, armed only with the flame of Liberty I went were the flows took me and it was the unknown familiarity of darkness.

This is were I met the coolest guys on Earth, hardcore freedom fighters openly engaging in a no limit total war against those that had attacked me earlier. Welcome to the motherland, some us were born in homes that would make your project apartments luxury flat, but what ever, we will never surrender the independence and liberty of Russia, it's our home, what ever it costs and what ever is left of you if anything, we will be free to chose our own destiny.

So I asked myself are you Americans? No they said: we are Russians. WoW. Much impressed. Gmos, radiation, monetary policy, social conditioning, toxins, resources scarcity, demographic trends, technologies;  all mastered. What do you aim for? Right now they said, it's on the back burners because of our common ennemies but look: they pointed the skies and stars.

Then following the wind east I saw him, he looked at me and said that I had nothing to fear... As long as I behave according to his rules, and that he is a veggie, only use unleashed violence to defend his Cubs but told me that he will introduce me to the reason he can live such a peaceful, harmonious, sustainable and happy life. Here the panda introduces me to the Dragon.

Few have seen it, since before the signs... Transitioning on transitions. Open fair and honest. There were two high light of this meeting, where are the white Dolphins of Shanghai? It's only by remember him the love and sacrifices of Chinese mothers toward their children that he was able to regain composure. the dragon is in 400+ years war against the foreign invaders wanting to loot China. But if you listen carefully to the Dragon you can't but ask yourself if he isn't grooming them before putting them in his archives. Let's say worthy opponents or too stupid to be realize how insignificant they are. Pandas didn't make those choices without careful and unforgiving analysis...

Who would like to elaborate on the direction the Democrats are moving the country?  I know my opinion...

Now this the best question ever. let say that I don't consider this like this. Your approach is too passive, the question is not where they go, but who can we eliminate them one by one, periphery to the core of core to the periphery. Brutal systemic scalping, they join us (aka defeat and join us (the individual enemy in his defeat become friends with his victors (Japanese teaching)) or being unsalvageable, die.

Once they are attacked they will move... This is what we anticipate. Not their plans, because they will not happen Cheesy.

This domination of the plains, never let the herd decide where it moves. We do.

Now as I don't like not answering a very still very good question and am even more interested by your opinions here is an event that happened during the Copenhagen climate conference a while back. The United Nations wanted to send in every Chinese homes United Nations observers. Think about it...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 02:31:11 PM

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:48:57 PM

^^^^^  If this were true, why would Trump spend the next 8 years vocally doubting his citizenship?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:20:51 AM

^^^^^  If this were true, why would Trump spend the next 8 years vocally doubting his citizenship?

A blurry image on a digital medium is inherently suspicious.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:41:23 PM

A blurry image on a digital medium is inherently suspicious.

Does non-blurry make it more legit? It was grabbed from Trump's twitter the day after the election but has since been taken down.

If this were true, why would Trump spend the next 8 years vocally doubting his citizenship?

Sounds like sour grapes about some promise that was probably made.

Who knows, Trump is insane. There is no logic to what he says.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:56:02 PM

If this were true, why would Trump spend the next 8 years vocally doubting his citizenship?

Sounds like sour grapes about some promise that was probably made.

Who knows, Trump is insane. There is no logic to what he says.

I'll speak for myself, but in some of the things I've heard Trump say, I suspect that he is somewhat in the same boat:

Back when Obama was first elected not a lot was known about him.  I think that the instinctive sentiment of most people was that he at least wished for the country to succeed in the way success was most commonly understood.  It was a rational expectation that Obama would have leveraged his status as 'the first black president' to foster improved cohesion.  When he at best neglected this task I suspect that a lot of thinking people were surprised.

In my observation it became clear very quickly that Obama was going to be a two-term president based on his activities which strongly favored the oligarchy class.  Only later did it start to dawn on me that even if it wasn't his idea to 'destroy be design' the U.S. and he was probably not himself an engineer in the task, he was perfectly willing to do whatever was asked in support of this project.  At that point a thinking person starts to ask 'why?'

One possible contributing factor in understanding Obama's disposition is that he is 'not born here.'  I don't know, and unlike others, I don't care that much.  There are many U.S. born people who 'hate America' just as there are many foreign born people who love it.  So, it's simply not an important factor in trying to unravel the mysteries of Obama's behavior as POTUS.

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: