Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:15:38 PM

In Ukraine the people voted in one area mostly for a Putin supporting local politician.   The USA leadership was shocked by this voting result.  So forced went in and bombed out the area.  Sortly after a new vote was held and now very few votes for the candidate that supports Putin over USA.  See how democracy works folks.  USA did not like their vote so they killed them.  If you think USA is not prepared to do something similar to frame up Russia in Syria or Iran for war crimes then guess again.  When this was happening we heard in the USA how Russia was responsible for the Ukraine conflict because TV said so.
Both Ukraine and Russian government are responsible for situation. Do you think Russia is innocent? They confiscated half of the country, that is not democracy.
What about MH17? Same corrupt governments of Eastern Europe (Moscow and Kiev)

It's not Russia but the West that has pushed Ukraine to the brink of war, you should read this all of you doubters who blame Russia, you never post evidence just like the MSM rhetoric, they are guilty of this on a daily basis, lying pieces of coprolite

The attempt to lever Kiev into the western camp by ousting an elected leader made conflict certain. It could be a threat to us all

http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/matt-carr-blog/1478-will-obama-s-back-of-a-fag-packet-bombing-strategy-destroy-or-strengthen-isis

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

You realize the guradian is part of the MSM and is criticizing putin and russia 99% of the time while calling for more sanctions?  Grin

So the ukraine crisis is actually only a russian safe and rescue mission?
Like using bunker busters on civilians in aleppo?

Gtfo putin shill.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:21:20 PM

You guys need to start a new thread or get back on topic.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:33:39 PM

You guys need to start a new thread or get back on topic.

Trump bad, Hillary good and trade at ARK.io, seems on topic legit to me.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:37:42 AM

Well then, Hillary is urging you to vote early!

(Before any more Wikileaks are published!)
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:40:36 AM

If Russia had not got into Georgia, Ukraine and Syria that the world would be more peace. In Russia they say "who shouts the loudest stop thief - the thief." It is about Putin.

Good insight!

Trump Campaign & Clinton Campaign have been doing the same thing:  accusing the other of dirty tricks that they're actually doing....
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:59:55 AM

If Russia had not got into Georgia, Ukraine and Syria that the world would be more peace. In Russia they say "who shouts the loudest stop thief - the thief." It is about Putin.

Russia was not the aggressor in all the three incidents. Check these:

1. Georgia/South Ossetia: Russia send its troops after the Georgians shelled the Russian peacekeepers and killed dozens of them without any provocation in South Ossetia.

2. Ukraine: Nuland and her cronies overthrew a democratically elected government after spending more than $5 billion. Nuland installed a neo-Nazi regime, and Russia stepped in to protect ethnic Russians.

3. Syria: The NATO started the war by arming and funding terrorist factions such as the ISIS and Al Nusra. Russia stepped in to help the democratically elected government.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:18:12 AM

Russia was not the aggressor in all the three incidents. Check these:

1. Georgia/South Ossetia: Russia send its troops after the Georgians shelled the Russian peacekeepers and killed dozens of them without any provocation in South Ossetia.

2. Ukraine: Nuland and her cronies overthrew a democratically elected government after spending more than $5 billion. Nuland installed a neo-Nazi regime, and Russia stepped in to protect ethnic Russians.

3. Syria: The NATO started the war by arming and funding terrorist factions such as the ISIS and Al Nusra. Russia stepped in to help the democratically elected government.
The modus has always been to send in a team of provocateurs,get them all angry about something, flood the place with weapons then send in the news team who come out with the headline ''ooh we must do something'' problem/reaction/solution..This is sold to us everytime.. The solution turns out to be their agenda in the first place
kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:47:25 AM

Pff.

Only one week and we will know who will be the president of the third country as population from Earth and maybe the most important economically speaking. We all know UNITED STATES OF AMERICA sucks. For real americans sucks. That's why they are having iphone.

Ok this can be getted like a joke, I don't want to be a rasist but all the religions or anything borned in America are getting half of retardism. Why? Because they are living a life where they trully think that they are open minded.

Hopefully Trump is going to change America and instal the 1948 world.

Yup.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:08:49 PM

Only one week and we will know who will be the president of the third country as population from Earth and maybe the most important economically speaking. We all know UNITED STATES OF AMERICA sucks. For real americans sucks. That's why they are having iphone.

Ok this can be getted like a joke, I don't want to be a rasist but all the religions or anything borned in America are getting half of retardism. Why? Because they are living a life where they trully think that they are open minded.

Hopefully Trump is going to change America and instal the 1948 world.

Yup.

WTF are you ranting about???  In English, please....

For real americans sucks. That's why they are having iphone.
  <------HUH?Huh??   

I use an LG Flex @$$h0le
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:38:17 PM

Trump does not deserve to be President of America. If you carry a policy as he promises, the United States may lose its greatness in the world.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

The USA election is really near and I hope they can pick somebody that can lead the nation away from collapse and fatal death. Will it be Trump or Hillary? Curiously, both candidates are one of the most hated presidential candidates in recent memories, and can be a good reflection of the political and economic dynamics affecting the great nation. Personal prediction is that Hillary will eventually win as Trump is becoming his own best enemy. However, don't get me wrong as I prefer Trump over Hillary if we have to compare their achievements and shortcomings. Smiley
PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:13:03 PM

The USA election is really near and I hope they can pick somebody that can lead the nation away from collapse and fatal death. Will it be Trump or Hillary? Curiously, both candidates are one of the most hated presidential candidates in recent memories, and can be a good reflection of the political and economic dynamics affecting the great nation. Personal prediction is that Hillary will eventually win as Trump is becoming his own best enemy. However, don't get me wrong as I prefer Trump over Hillary if we have to compare their achievements and shortcomings. Smiley
It really is the worst election I can remember. I think that it is thanks to the intervention of Russia in them. I also think that Hillary won.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:46:24 PM

Hillary Surges up to only 75% behind Trump in the Real Polls

She was down to 76% behind Trump and now has gained 1 point.  And she would like you to believe that it will be close and that you are too lazy to get off the couch to vote for Trump and that is why she will win.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:47:25 PM

Yeah Hillary's up by 2...

FBI investigations
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:57:52 PM

I think even the 3rd party candidates are beating Hillpill in terms of real numbers.  If it were not for behavior modification, vote rigging, dishonest media, and paid operatives that she placed at the fbi we would see every poll putting her in the single digits like this one.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:34:43 AM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:08:44 PM

Bill Clinton Speech after FBI announcement:  Only Media Shows up!!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:57:06 PM

Hidden Cam: Soros-Funded Media Matters Brags How They Got Roger Stone Banned From TV

Hidden camera footage from Project Veritas shows left-wing hate group Media Matters bragging about how they got Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone banned from television.

From Project Veritas:

...    Project Veritas Action has released the sixth video in a multi-part series that is sending shockwaves through the DNC and the Clinton campaign. In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a PVA journalist exposes how his pay for play with Robert Creamer landed him a meeting with Bradley Beychock, the President of Media Matters For America, an organization that has been attacking James O'Keefe for years.

During the meeting, Beychock gave the PVA journalist a tour of their offices. He also proudly boasted about the Media Matters assault on conservative writer and political consultant Roger Stone.

HIDDEN CAM: Media Matters Brags About Sabotaging Roger Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705Os-3YOoc

Read more at http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/10/31/hidden-cam-soros-funded-media-matters-brags-how-they-got-roger-stone-banned-from-tv/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:02:20 PM

Let's talk 650,000 e-mails on what is supposedly Weiner's laptop.  That's a lot!  The elephant in the room which I've really not seen mentioned is that this smacks of a straight-up espionage operation of significant proportions.

One possibility is that the e-mails are archive backups full of spam and such, and that accounts for the quantity.  It still needs to be explained how such things ended up on Weiner's laptop.  Parenthetically, I would suggest rubber gloves for anyone tasked with touching a device 'used' by the guy.

It has been proposed that Huma sent material through one of her private account in order to print them off for her boss Hillary.  The way that these got onto Weiner's laptop could be explained by him being the only person in the household that could get the printer working and his laptop acted as a print server.  Fine, but that is more than one e-mail per minute for over a year.  650,000 pages at 1 e-mail per sheet weighs, by my estimation, around two tons of paper.

Anthony Weiner has always been a 'colorful' and 'excitable' character.  Some may remember him for such famous outbursts as 'the gentleman is correct...'.  One thing about excitable people with limited powers of self-control is that it is more common to get a glimpse of their attitudes and allegiances.  The Mavi Marmara affair, where an American met his end with a bullet to the back of the head on the steal deck of a ship in international waters, was at best ambiguous.  Weiner's reaction to the event was not.

Weiner also had arranged an excuse of sorts of streaming a good deal of data off the very device (presumably) that contained what is assumably a trove of potentially high-value intel...and a reason to be somewhat discreet about it.  (Many people here probably know that it is not all that difficult to embed data in a cloaking medium.)  I find myself asking if the Abedin/Weiner coupling did not represent some sort of Saudi/Israeli joint intelligence operation.  And if so, in what proportion?

The FBI's breaking from 'tradition' here would be significant.  A tradition, that is, of leaving protected political operatives alone and not going after intelligence operations run by certain protected allies.  It's actually not as old a 'tradition' as one might be led to believe by mainstream media propaganda, but it is one enforced strongly by at least the last several administrations and Obama's so-called 'justice' department in particular.  So it seems to me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:54:22 PM

http://www.infowars.com/top-psychologist-googles-algorithm-will-rig-the-election-for-hillary/

I've heard the Technocrats smugly and confidently brag about this many years and write off the stone-age'ers as no longer relevant.  A big part of what appeals to me about Trump is along the lines of the John Henry (or whoever) fable about the sledge-hammer guy who beat the new-fangled steam drill (although the struggle killed him in the process.)

As far as I can tell, Trump seems to be kind of in the idiot-savant category in terms of being able to figure out the public and formulate a strategy.  And, very importantly, do it as ethically as can be hoped for in today's socio-political climate.  Kind of like one of those (possibly fictional) people who can 'see' huge prime numbers.  

I'm sure that Trump uses 'technology' such as data analytics to a degree, but, as per one of my earlier posts when I explored the data analytics use by various candidates, to a relatively limited degree it seems.  To dredge up another analogy from fiction, Luke folding up the computer assisted targeting system springs to mind.

Trump certainly 'bends reality' in efforts to appeal to the less noble of humanity's characteristics, but he almost always seems to leave himself an out.  So, in this way he remains 'ethical'.  At least the way I define it.  I also find most of his tactical strategies to be similarly ethical.  Most of them are a form of what I consider 'vitruous trolling' where you use the enemies weakness as bait, us the adversary's miss-chosen allies as cover, and use the adversary's wrong-headed momentum in the same way certain of the martial arts prescribe.  ('wrong-headed momentum' and 'political correctness' are often interchangeable here.)

I do wonder sometimes if Trump is doing this stuff mostly himself, or if he has some well hidden confidant helping him out.  The more visible ones don't seem to have a very long shelf life.

Putin seems to recognize some of Trump's skilz as do various other human performance analysts like the Dilbert guy.  Broad swaths of people find him mesmerizing for probably a variety of reasons which is why his campaign got a lot of somewhat neutral air-time.  At least until the corporate media started to panic.

For my part I have a lot of admiration for Trump, but then I have the same for the likes of Kissinger and Cheney both of whom I would not mind seeing in front of a firing squad.  In addition to admiration, I also kind of like the guy and will until someone gives me a valid reason not to or until I discover enough of them on my own.  He's not particularly 'my kind of people', but that does not define who I do or don't like.  Of course there are policy issues which I don't agree with Trump on, but one of the reasons I like him is that he doesn't seem to have a problem 'flip/flopping' and more often than not it seems that his flop ends up for the better.  Seems that it is currently in-vogue for people, and especially for pseudo-intellectual people, to claim they don't like him but support him anyway.  I sense that this 'mush-ball' attitude is fall-out from the laughably transparent attempts the the establishment to vilify the guy and the natural human tendency for most people to be herd-like creatures.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: