Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:41:33 PM

I need your opinions: I would like to watch the realization of project: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I have a lot criticized the supporter of Obama for their lack of vigilances. As such I don't know if I should create a new topic or continue this one...
What do you think? On one side I don't have yet a great topic title (guardians or watchers or helpers of make America great again) on the other side in continuing this one there is all the materials available.
I support either plan you choose.  There is much plans along the topic of MAKING AMERICA GREAT.  Large and small.  so I will like to contribute in either place.

I know the government checks and balances, gridlock, and media make progress almost impossible.  The people feel Trump will be able to navigate these waters.  I think he will have a new approach that will assist him greatly.  But that does not mean there can not be a minute man army of world supporters and USA people that follow the institutions and build their own institutions that echo and lead using the principles found in international law.  In fact this support structure can act as the partnership the government needs from the citizens that the USA founders feared would never manifest.

You can say anything but if the main enemy of America, Russia rejoices that you have chosen Trump then the Americans made a wrong choice.

We reject the language of division.  And therefore we reject your divisive comments.  In fact I do not even understand what you just said!  I think you are from the failed school of thinking I pray you find wisdom fast before you get left behind alone with your fear and hatred.  You should instead consider that tension is manufactured to control people using fear and they have tricked you into this enemy logic falacy.  People all want the same things.  Those things are this:  Safety for them selves and their families; The ability to provide for themselves and their families; the right to protect themselves if attacked and to protect their families; and the right to be left alone domestically to determine the course best suitable to the needs of the citizens.  
     Today we seek common ground with Russia and not hostility.  Therefore your fear and comments are past their expiration date.  So like old food no one can eat we must throw away this failed logic of hate and willful blindness that you repeat.

If Russia or any country likes to work with US we will do this work.  If they like to attack we will defend.  But do not be confused there is no obstacle to peace in Trump

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:42:37 PM

This is hilarious. In what universe is Donald Trump being the President of the United States a reality?  Grin Are Wall Street going to want their bribes back from Hillary now?

You called it too, @Spendulus.  Well done!

So yes, it does actually look like we'll have US President Trump.

That's a very positive thing for the entire world.  Clearly, some may see it as disruptive, but change is disruptive.

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Welcome to democracy. It's rarely ever about choosing the best candidate but the one who you think will do the least amount of damage. At least World War 3 with Russia probably won't happen now. Not sure how his presidency will turn out but it's going to be entertaining to watch either way.

Good luck with that.

Democracy is a festival of mediocrity.
E. M. Cioran
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:26:41 PM

Almost all of the threads that created here supported Hillary clinton and the arguments were thrown at each other and with all the predictions and media coverage downplaying the possibility of Trump to win the elections.waiting to see some radical changes and implantation when it comes to the president of america
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:29:06 PM

This is hilarious. In what universe is Donald Trump being the President of the United States a reality?  Grin Are Wall Street going to want their bribes back from Hillary now?

You called it too, @Spendulus.  Well done!

That's a very positive thing for the entire world.  Clearly, some may see it as disruptive, but change is disruptive.

Welcome to democracy. It's rarely ever about choosing the best candidate but the one who you think will do the least amount of damage. At least World War 3 with Russia probably won't happen now. Not sure how his presidency will turn out but it's going to be entertaining to watch either way.

Greatest timeline ever
I would not have argued. In any case, America's interests do not coincide with the interests of Russia. This means that trump will never agree with Putin.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:11:12 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 11:49:05 AM by Bitbobb

You called it too, @Spendulus.  Well done!

That's a very positive thing for the entire world.  Clearly, some may see it as disruptive, but change is disruptive.

Greatest timeline ever
I would not have argued. In any case, America's interests do not coincide with the interests of Russia. This means that trump will never agree with Putin.

All Nations have common ground.  This is the premise behind International law and also why it works.  And you are not being specific in your comments just overly general.  So there is not much to respond to.  So really you seek to take advantage of less critical thinkers with your actual non-sense.

So in that way you can say anything and be safe in you comment.

What are you talking about?  They have to agree to share one flag for both countries?  They must wear only wool socks?  Yeah I do not expect them to agree on these things.  However they both agree that the other gets to decide what is best for their countries according to their Domestic laws.  After that we do not need them to agree anymore.  So your non-specific comments really added nothing to the conversation today except potential for muddier emotion triggered thinking.  

So because their interests do not align this means they will never agree.  Wrong.  Agree on what?  What are you talking about?  Do you even know?  Who says their interest do not align?  you?  Can you prove they do not align?  I think they do because Putin and Trump have both espoused the virtue of International law and there they agree.  So I think you are wrong and I cite both Putin speeches and Trump speeches as proof that they agree in the one and only area that matters: Law of Nations.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:37:25 AM

Come on Wil, don't make us do all the work!

What's this about?

What does "up like Trump" mean for the Donald?

What's your opinion?

People are starving for somebody who tells them how it is, who is not afraid to speak up.

Win or lose he will not have to owe any promises to any lobbyists as he is self financing his campaign. He can spend 1B easy, if he sees the thirst for him is still there in the up coming months...

If the above is true I'd be very scared by what may come from Trump's independence. You were writing this more than a year ago a lot has changed since then. Now Trump has been elected President and we already saw the sudden change in all the relevant parties.
Now they seem all friends. And this scares the shit out of me because there are no friendships at that level.
Alackeen8492

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:30:44 AM

Donald Trump has had a lot of success in business, but how will he be for the economy as president? how his economic policies would play out? Let's wait and see! Wink
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:25:28 PM

RED ALERT!!!
RED ALERT: THEY ARE PROBABLY STILL TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION

Dear Trump supporters this will be a true test of our ability to help Trump; This is a LONG SHOT but we had better pay attention:

SUMMARY: They may be trying to steal Arizona and Michigan, and then use special powers to flip 9 electoral votes away from Trump. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE THEIR TOTALS OFFICIAL. THIS IS NOT OVER YET
http://results.azcentral.com

Trump won Arizona. Why has it not been made official? Trump won Michigan. Why has it not been made official? They are calling the counts "unofficial," WHY? This could be the answer:

The following was posted to a popular forum:

I am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below. With this information I believe we need to bring our force to bear, and prevent what the Cabal is planning. I've included information below that details actions that you can take to help stop them.

There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election. The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

I've done some digging. On the Guardian's electoral map, checking each precinct, in each state, all precincts are completely reported. There is nothing, therefore, from stopping the officials in those states from declaring a winner.

Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, results.azcentral.com shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner?

For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared. You can go to the NY Times interactive map, and see that they are listing the Trump victory chance at 92%, aka likely... not even very likely.

And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called.

HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary. That won't make a big splash in the news because Trump has already won the election.

BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed).

AND THEN - Hillary is declared as President. The media will say this is shocking, but it is only fair as she "did win the popular vote".

SO, what to do? One, we need this thread pinned. Then we need to start spreading this news so people are aware of this, so this is not surprising when they execute their plans. Then, people need to contact the offices of the Secretary of State below, and find out information about why the Secretaries haven't declared a winner. We need these state to declare a winner. Trump will go up by 27 electoral votes, and it would be too difficult to force 36 Electors to flip their votes to Hillary.

We've been celebrating, relaxing, appreciating a rest from the exhaustion of this election. BUT IT IS NOT OVER. Let's do our duty and force this issue now. We cannot let them steal this election. We have won... but it ISN'T OFFICIAL YET.

GET TO WORK.

Office of the Secretary of State of Arizona
602-542-8683
1-877-THE VOTE
[link to www.azsos.gov (secure)

Office of the Secretary of State of Michigan
888-SOS-MICH; 888-767-6424

Office of the Secretary of State of New Hampshire
Phone: 603-271-3242
Fax: 603-271-6316

Click on the image below to see 100% that the story I posted about Newsweek 1 week ago was true!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/730754/Newsweek-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-madam-president

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:41:00 PM

All states have been called, except MI which has 16 delegates.....and would NOT make any difference.

Hillary conceded.  It's over.

http://www.cnn.com/election/results
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:18:15 PM

RED ALERT!!!

Dear Trump supporters this will be a true test of our ability to help Trump; This is a LONG SHOT but we had better pay attention:

SUMMARY: They may be trying to steal Arizona and Michigan, and then use special powers to flip 9 electoral votes away from Trump. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE THEIR TOTALS OFFICIAL. THIS IS NOT OVER YET

Trump won Arizona. Why has it not been made official? Trump won Michigan. Why has it not been made official? They are calling the counts "unofficial," WHY? This could be the answer:

I am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below. With this information I believe we need to bring our force to bear, and prevent what the Cabal is planning. I've included information below that details actions that you can take to help stop them.

There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election. The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

I've done some digging. On the Guardian's electoral map, checking each precinct, in each state, all precincts are completely reported. There is nothing, therefore, from stopping the officials in those states from declaring a winner.

Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, results.azcentral.com shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner?

For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared. You can go to the NY Times interactive map, and see that they are listing the Trump victory chance at 92%, aka likely... not even very likely.

And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called.

HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary. That won't make a big splash in the news because Trump has already won the election.

BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed)....

No, they won't force 9 electors to switch.

That's the very point of this election.

It's Game Over for Corrupt Clintons.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:23:52 PM

NO MORE CLINTONS
NO MORE BUSHES
NO MORE POLS
WITH FILTHY TUSHES!!!!!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:09:07 AM

All states have been called, except MI which has 16 delegates.....and would NOT make any difference.

Hillary conceded.  It's over.

Her COnsession is not legally binding!  Al Gore also Conceded publically and then he started a lawsuit a few hours later.

And ther are still 3 states that have not CERTIFIED their results.  So their electors have not been pledged.  And if you tyalk to a hardcore democrat today they will tell you that the electoral college votes on the 19th of December and that this is not over. 

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:14:20 AM

RED ALERT!!!

BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed)....

No, they won't force 9 electors to switch.

That's the very point of this election.

It's Game Over for Corrupt Clintons.

The Global Mulitrillion Dollar Machine is not giving up without a fight friend.

If the last 3 states Trump will have over 30 electors lead over Hillary and then they cannot flip that many.  But do not believe the most corrupt candidate in history for president will give up and go home to die.  It is not her style.  She is a fighter. 

They just spent a bunch of Soros money to pay protestors all over USA to destroy shit and the MSM is giving the criminals tv spots so they can talk to the nation about why they are destroying shit?  Whne does that ever happen.  So please I do not matter.  Critical thinking is all that matters now.  Why did those 3 states Secretaries of state not yet certify the votes yet?  Simply, because they have some plane going on.  All the votes have been counted

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:20:48 AM

Get a grip.  Maybe this will ease your pain? https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-u-lawsuit-trails-the-president-elect-right-to-the-white-house-door-140117844.html
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:41:56 AM

Fantastic!  Excellent reason to really sink some teeth into investigating the whole weaponized trust fund, endowment, NGO constellation.  (Ford Foundation got La Raza off to a start nearly 80-ish years ago from what I read which initially might seem a little strange until one considers things more deeply.)  Another wing of the joint task-force could ferret out the relationships that some of these entities have with some of the universities.  That is certain to feed into work on the global warming hoax.

On the positive news front, I am glad to see Pence take over from Christy on the transition team.  I'm even more glad to hear rumors of Trey Gowdy as attorney general.  Both of these give me great hope that Trump is actually serious about 'draining the swamp.'

More troublesome, however, is that Trump has done a bit of an about-face on the demonstrations and almost seems to be supporting them to a degree.  This will, of course, give rationale and support to a more muscular 'law and order' internal police force.  I've always had concerns that Trump might have an authoritarian streak which I don't find appealing.  To tempting to abuse the situation when more 'law and order' than needed is actually justifiable.

On a different note, what to do with Soros?  I would suggest sawing him in half (financially if not otherwise) and sharing him with Putin.  Might help Russia defray some of the sunk costs of dealing with Hillary's terrorists.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:48:05 AM

Here you go It must be true becaue Famous celebrities are involved:= lol  http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/11/celebrities-join-last-ditch-petition-electoral-college-elect-hillary-clinton/

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:58:10 AM

Fantastic!  Excellent reason to really sink some teeth into investigating the whole weaponized trust fund, endowment, NGO constellation.  (Ford Foundation got La Raza off to a start nearly 80-ish years ago from what I read which initially might seem a little strange until one considers things more deeply.)  Another wing of the joint task-force could ferret out the relationships that some of these entities have with some of the universities.  That is certain to feed into work on the global warming hoax.

On the positive news front, I am glad to see Pence take over from Christy on the transition team.  I'm even more glad to hear rumors of Trey Gowdy as attorney general.  Both of these give me great hope that Trump is actually serious about 'draining the swamp.'

More troublesome, however, is that Trump has done a bit of an about-face on the demonstrations and almost seems to be supporting them to a degree.  This will, of course, give rationale and support to a more muscular 'law and order' internal police force.  I've always had concerns that Trump might have an authoritarian streak which I don't find appealing.  To tempting to abuse the situation when more 'law and order' than needed is actually justifiable.

On a different note, what to do with Soros?  I would suggest sawing him in half (financially if not otherwise) and sharing him with Putin.  Might help Russia defray some of the sunk costs of dealing with Hillary's terrorists.

Excellent analysis.  Agree on the Trey Gowdy comment.  If you need to feel good about life watch some of his you tube videos where he cuts into these incompetent bureaucrats in DC.

If Trey Gowdy become AG I would feel like we are the right path as a nation.  Also I would be willing to serve my country any way I could if they start doing the correct things like making him top cop!!!!!!!

Also we need to re-institute the position of federal investigator of the judiciary dept.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:51:16 AM

Hillary conceded.  It's over.

Her COnsession is not legally binding!  Al Gore also Conceded publically and then he started a lawsuit a few hours later.

And ther are still 3 states that have not CERTIFIED their results.  So their electors have not been pledged.  And if you tyalk to a hardcore democrat today they will tell you that the electoral college votes on the 19th of December and that this is not over.  

You are saying that the electoral college will refuse to elect trump by using the civil unrest as an excuse?

Yeah good question who will get the money of sorros? I propose to wire to Russia to help for the Refugees from former Ukraine.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:02:09 AM

Hillary conceded.  It's over.

Her COnsession is not legally binding!  Al Gore also Conceded publically and then he started a lawsuit a few hours later.

And ther are still 3 states that have not CERTIFIED their results.  So their electors have not been pledged.  And if you tyalk to a hardcore democrat today they will tell you that the electoral college votes on the 19th of December and that this is not over.  

You are saying that the electoral college will refuse to elect trump by using the civil unrest as an excuse?

Yeah good question who will get the money of sorros? I propose to wire to Russia to help for the Refugees from former Ukraine.

No they are allowed to change their minds.  In 29 states there are laws that require them to go with the populare vote.  If they do not then they can be sued in court.  In the other states they cannot be sued for voting any way they want and ignore the popular vote but they can be removed if this happens.

Now most of the electors do not wish to be sued nor removed from this high position.  But right now if the social pressure,  the fake ballots that are being "found" right now in those 3 states that have not yet certified the election, and the celebrity pleas (like the Madonna blowjob lol) are effective then the electors may not care if they get removed from that job or sued.  Maybe the Clinton foundation will protect them.  This is being called the election of the century and so even though this sounds like a long shot you cannot put it past Hillary since we are seeing the evidence that they are pushing this agenda right now for 2 days.  They have a petition of 3 million signature that Hillary is the president.

And the Democrats made sure Donald would accept the election results.  So what Hillary will do is wait for the last 3 states to publish and it will take too long and so she will have the popular vote and she will use that logic to convince the electors to flip.  And hope they agree to this logic.

We just learned today that geo. Swartz (Soros) paid 30Million USD for all the protestors that are going on in USA.  Why else spend that money if there is no plan to go with it so his investment will pay off?

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:10:14 AM

Okay! Thanks for your explanations and analysis. I was not familiar with the possible "hack" with the electoral college... with access to unlimited fiat (be it the fed or other cb) they will make the compliers even richer than their dreams... and for those that are into torturing boys and girls it will be open season.

Send your children to china if you love them (or Russia Smiley)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: