Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713517 times)
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

i didnt find coins in my decentgo site

We all have zero balance, the coins are going to be added in manually to ensure that everyone gets the correct balance.
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

I really hope that everyone will get their coins at the same time.

They should have moved the launch date and ensure that everything is ready and everyone gets their coins on launch date.

That's what I'm thinking, that they are manually checking all of the balance, making sure everything is correct, and then it all goes through at the same time.
hev1096605046

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

i have already suggest bter.com to add it
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

Bter.com is a shitty exchange that had lots of problems in the past and with very poor customer service.
There are also lots of complaints about scammy behaviour of bter.

I would not recommend anyone to trade anything on bter.com

timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

you can access ico reclaim because it is not on blockchain. But DGO is on blockchain so everything created there is permanent. So we can and we will distribute your tokens based on your email match between icoreclaim and go, but as you are not able to login on go, it is pretty much lost for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

According to Decent team, my investment is now lost forever. Still having slight hope they are able to sort this problem out...

this has to be discussed with our CEO Matej Michalko. We have for now 3 situations likes yours. But we can start investigation and 1:1 process after majority of ICO participants will get their tokens in usual way.

Let me know if it works for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Decent team got back to me again and I am a bit reassured that they will be able to solve this so that I and the other two having this issue can get access to our investments Smiley A sign of service mindedness from the support team. Will keep you guys updated when this is solved. I hope they are not just stalling during the launch.

Tim, this whole issue would have been ok, if they didn't make us re-enter the password tome the recovery phrase.   They had to expect some people to F-Up the password.  In my case, safari suggested a password in which I used, but then asked me if I wanted to overwrite the password used for the reclaim (nonbrlockchain site).  I hit no.  Little did I know that hitting no, meant it didn't save it at all!  

I clicked the link in the verification email, and it said "success, now create your recovery phrase".  Clicked on that, and BAM it asked me for my damn password.  Well, Fn Safari only had the reclaim site password, of course.  Therefore, no recovery phrase could be set and an account was made that will get my ICO coins and just sit there forever.  

In my opinion, it was poorly programmed, and there should have been a failsafe method in place.  

To make matters worse, I tried my login info before creating the account, as most of us did, and there was an error on their part.  They have admitted to that.  Therefore, had they not had their OWN programming error, we wouldn't have made accounts with lost passwords in the first place.  

They seemed so nonchalant about telling us that, "oops.  You will never have access to your coins that you so graciously earned by investing in our project, and waiting months for launch.  Thanks but you're shit out of luck. Rest assured, we will enjoy spending the bitcoins you sent us."

It's all well and good that he proposed a CEO sit-down, but come on!!!  It was their error in the first place, by releasing before the ICO login strategy was programmed correctly.  EVERYONE was confused.  Just most were fortunate to not have a password issue.  

I, personally, will do anything I can to hurt this project, if I do not get my coins.  And before all you suck-ups chime in, put yourselves in our shoes.  All in all I love this project, but STEAL my coins on a an error that can just as easily be blamed on DECENT as it can on Safari, or my own F up; and I will quickly turn into the biggest Decent hater and basher.  Not that it will do any good, but anyone in here would do the same,  Except for maybe you, Tim lol.

I agree with you. But seeing that they will themselves transfer the balances manually from the reclaim portal to DGO, it would be totally bizarre if they just decided to transfer the coins to our faulty accounts anyway, when they know we cannot access it. It would be the simplest and most reasonable thing to just help us transfer to another account, as we can easily prove with 2FA login and recovery phrase from reclaim portal that we own our investments. That provided that it for some reason would be impossible to migrate our working ICO accounts to DGO, with or without a different username.

With the above said, that is why I think the team will resolve this. It would be extremely nonchalant and bizarre to just ignore our support tickets and transfer the coins to accounts they know are faulty, when there are ways to solve this with little effort, and we can easily prove ownership. There's just no way they can just sit back and steal our investment, especially given the circumstances. I truly think the Decent team are more professional than that, so they will work this out.

Still no update on this situation..
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

It seems that Decent team was pushed to much by people to launch the main net but now it is telling what is happening that they still have to sort out lot of issues. They could have delay little more to complete everything. Decent has been added to Bittrex but still there is nothing opening. People facing distribution problems. All will be fixed in good way but they could do it other way.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

I can't get the app to synch with the network. Its permanently saying around 1 minute 25 seconds to go.

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:12:56 AM

It seems that Decent team was pushed to much by people to launch the main net but now it is telling what is happening that they still have to sort out lot of issues. They could have delay little more to complete everything. Decent has been added to Bittrex but still there is nothing opening. People facing distribution problems. All will be fixed in good way but they could do it other way.

I believe they (the decent team) set the timelines and roadmap themselves. If they cannot deliver good quality at a certain date/time, they should inform their "investors/donors" who made them rich. Good communication is the key. No one is pushing them too much. They gave a date for release, there are issues, there are criticisms, accept it.
Diggy95

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:27:44 AM

hello , i see error when i start my Decent wallet OSX MAVERICS CORE2 processors

Message : " Cannot find IPFS executable.Please export IPFS_BIN or IPFS_PATH environment variables " .

DEV , Give me solution
xgast

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 11:56:15 AM by xgast

24Hr trading volume DCT/CNY until now around 690 000 CNY or around $100 000 or around 40 BTC.. It bigger volume than in liqui & hitBTC
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Good morning everyone, is someone already receiving the Decent tokens, or only after 7 days will it be in the wallet?
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

Good morning everyone, is someone already receiving the Decent tokens, or only after 7 days will it be in the wallet?
Still nothing here, but I'm confident. It's not an easy work to check all the process manually. 

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Vesperion

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

Still nothing here, but I'm confident. It's not an easy work to check all the process manually. 
Yes 7 working days, so i guess it should be start tomorrow not today.

Account burned by the community.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:20:46 PM

Yes 7 working days, so i guess it should be start tomorrow not today.

That is the extreme maximum time it 'should' take for people that were the last to sign-up. They are already being shady and dishonest about the launch. We will see in the hours and days to come how dishonest they actually are
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:56:41 PM

What is traded here?
IOU or Chinesse people find a way to get their tokens before other ICO participants?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

We will try to handle each account as soon as possible. The maximum waiting time guaranteed is 7 working days. This is done to ensure no discrepancies occur. So please, do not worry, if your balance is not displayed immediately when the account is created. In this, we must ask you for patience, as we are doing this for your own protection.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:11:08 PM

i didnt find coins in my decentgo site

The transfer of DCT balance is a serialized process in which we will update your balance and check it manually several times before the transaction is finally confirmed and saved in the blockchain. This will be done to ensure no discrepancies occur. Please note: It may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalized the transfer of your DCT balance.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

We will try to handle each account as soon as possible. The maximum waiting time guaranteed is 7 working days. This is done to ensure no discrepancies occur. So please, do not worry, if your balance is not displayed immediately when the account is created. In this, we must ask you for patience, as we are doing this for your own protection.

So please, do not worry, if your balance is not displayed immediately when the account is created.

This is so misleading and such bullshit. No one has got their coins yet regardless if they were first to sign up, or have just signed up now. Quit making it seem like it is an ongoing process that has already started.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

Now I can see transactions, but:
Transactions

July01
    Payment from 1.2.21 Received
    0 DCT

A little awkward :/
Devs please come back here assist us, please  Huh

It's the same for everyone, since they are manually adding your balance to your account, double and triple checking the balances.
why they have to check it manually? Dont geit their approach. It should be clear who contributed through ICO...

I'm assuming they are sending people's DCT from a master wallet or something. Triple checking to make sure everything is done properly, avoid any troubles. I like that, because it is a rather important task, and this is a good fail safe.

The transfer of DCT balance is a serialized process in which we will update your balance and check it manually several times before the transaction is finally confirmed and saved in the blockchain.  Please note: It may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalized the transfer of your DCT balance. In this, we must ask you for patience, as we are doing this for your own protection.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

Why is decent launched if ICO participants didn't received their coins?
Why you do not automate this proccess?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: