Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169203 times)
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:46:35 PM

Yes really bitcoin is on the rise from the downturn a few years ago. Bitcoin growing again this year and I'm sure 2016 will increase and there will be more users bitcoin. But at the moment the price is reduced and I hope that prices will return to normal soon and go back up. It seems to me still reasonable as long as do not fall too far.

As long as the bitcoin does not drop below the $500 level, it is on the upper trend. The next peak will be $900.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:49:42 PM

hopefuly before this year end bitcoin will increase the price because im still holding my bitcoin for the future and for christmas and for my upcomming birthday Smiley hopefuly that miracle happens im still hoping Smiley and other store's will accept bitcoin as a payment and my number wish will be hope bitcoin will be grow up its price too faster in end of 2016
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:09:59 PM

hopefuly before this year end bitcoin will increase the price because im still holding my bitcoin for the future and for christmas and for my upcomming birthday Smiley hopefuly that miracle happens im still hoping Smiley and other store's will accept bitcoin as a payment and my number wish will be hope bitcoin will be grow up its price too faster in end of 2016
I think the price of bitcoin right now is going to decrease more but we are still expecting for the price to be increase back in to 700 value level. an i think the price of bitcoin these following months we will see more improvement of the price..
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:22:10 PM

2016 already proved to be year of bitcoin as the price hit 700$ its the highest i saw ever during myself using bitcoin i was using it also when it hit 1000$ but that time i did not had any to enjoy

by the way from now on every year will be the year of bitcoins Smiley
bitcoin is yet that proved to be year of bitcoin it will hit the price up to 800-900 dollar this comming december as i read in some forum and im believing that and hopefuly that happens Smiley anyone will enjoy this year probably because miners are happy now because of the price increase happen Smiley and that will be the year of bitcoin
AlphaSun

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:32:56 PM

2016 already proved to be year of bitcoin as the price hit 700$ its the highest i saw ever during myself using bitcoin i was using it also when it hit 1000$ but that time i did not had any to enjoy

by the way from now on every year will be the year of bitcoins Smiley
bitcoin is yet that proved to be year of bitcoin it will hit the price up to 800-900 dollar this comming december as i read in some forum and im believing that and hopefuly that happens Smiley anyone will enjoy this year probably because miners are happy now because of the price increase happen Smiley and that will be the year of bitcoin

If the bitcoin price rises to $1000 or higher by the year end, it is the bitcoin year, otherewise, it is ordinary.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:37:30 PM

I think the price of bitcoin right now is going to decrease more but we are still expecting for the price to be increase back in to 700 value level. an i think the price of bitcoin these following months we will see more improvement of the price..
I think right now we can better shift our focus to keeping the price above the $600 level instead of hoping for $700 and higher.

If this negativity in the market continues in the coming weeks, then we might be heading to $550 prices.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
AlphaSun

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:43:44 PM

I think right now we can better shift our focus to keeping the price above the $600 level instead of hoping for $700 and higher.

If this negativity in the market continues in the coming weeks, then we might be heading to $550 prices.

The bitcoin price is around $588 now. if there is no further bad news, the price should be around $600 soon.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

that all want prices to rise when the end of the year and then what to expect from the price increase at the end of the year when prices will fall after the new year, and the most prices fall in mid-year as is now happening.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:45:00 PM

that all want prices to rise when the end of the year and then what to expect from the price increase at the end of the year when prices will fall after the new year, and the most prices fall in mid-year as is now happening.
I think the history at present price of bitcoins right now is the same as like before.. so better to wait for the price to increase again back on november to dcember just liek last year.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:59:32 PM

I think the price will drop more. After a few days we will see some price recovery.
yes bitcoin really recover its price too much faster and people again start to invest their money in bitcoin .
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:05:24 PM

I think the price will drop more. After a few days we will see some price recovery.

You were right the price after a smaller crash going to recover and trying its best to reach to its older value of $650 once again, I hope that in the coming few days the price will reach to more than $650 and then will try to increase to $700 and more.
Oppolee

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:11:08 PM

You were right the price after a smaller crash going to recover and trying its best to reach to its older value of $650 once again, I hope that in the coming few days the price will reach to more than $650 and then will try to increase to $700 and more.
The intention of creating the problem will soon begin to improve. Many people will be satisfied with the fact that the advantage of the situation and bought more bitcoin, when its price dropped. Soon expected to increase rankings.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 11:48:14 PM

For now its hard to think that the price will increase again back at that level.. because we are still halving a crisis and i think its a bad news that betfinex hack it can be bad image for bitcoin.. but i think miner will not accept this price value today it can affect there mining profit. or its not profitable right now.. to mine..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:48:24 AM

For now its hard to think that the price will increase again back at that level.. because we are still halving a crisis and i think its a bad news that betfinex hack it can be bad image for bitcoin.. but i think miner will not accept this price value today it can affect there mining profit. or its not profitable right now.. to mine..

it is not hard instead it only needs time and satisfaction of the whales with what they could accumulate from the drop. but it will eventually happen, i expect at least a week more of this low price and then the rise. and if i am right about whales, the price will go to $800 this time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:51:11 AM

it is not hard instead it only needs time and satisfaction of the whales with what they could accumulate from the drop. but it will eventually happen, i expect at least a week more of this low price and then the rise. and if i am right about whales, the price will go to $800 this time.
We can not say you are right because you do not know what they want to do in the price of bitcoin that is why i agree on top of you that it is hard to think what would happen on the price on daily basis.
Sniper44

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:00:28 AM

I think the history at present price of bitcoins right now is the same as like before.. so better to wait for the price to increase again back on november to dcember just liek last year.

these things are common and normal with bitcoin. it always happens, and price goes up and down something the bad news is huge so the drop is big too and sometimes the hype is huge and rise is big too.

so as a regular bitcoin user who is not day trading you shouldn't worry about these things and look at the over all change which has been rise.

to the moon with bitcoin...
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:03:48 AM

these things are common and normal with bitcoin. it always happens, and price goes up and down something the bad news is huge so the drop is big too and sometimes the hype is huge and rise is big too.

so as a regular bitcoin user who is not day trading you shouldn't worry about these things and look at the over all change which has been rise.
I think that the next run-up would be in early 2017, in anticipation of good price rise and yes, the price run-up should be much higher than in 2013.”
greBit

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:06:57 AM

Exactly if we look at the future then I think this price drop will not make any difference as price ups and downs will always be a part of bitcoin, and it will rise for sure in future.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:11:14 AM

I think that the next run-up would be in early 2017, in anticipation of good price rise and yes, the price run-up should be much higher than in 2013.”

That would be great news for us, but unfortunately nobody knows. Now we have to wait until BTC will be healed and will rise back to the $650 price from a few days ago. If we'll continue to have similar 'events' occuring .. price'll never go up.
Imoote

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:28:51 AM

Yes fluctuations in bitcoin prices are very reasonable and I look at the traffic going up little by little. I believe bitcoin will be able to improve and develop. What is clear in 2016 bitcoin better than last year.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: