Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169203 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:20:05 PM

For me 2016 is already year of bitcoin, cause price this year reach $750 and it's still not over, maybe we will see price that more than $750 this year? Who knows..

Price may reach to $800 price at halving, and if it touches there the we can say that it is an year of bitcoin, as far now it was really boring year, but things started to change since last week.

It will reached if manipulators will help us reached that price. If we only rely on halving about price increase then that is impossible. Those people who have lots of coins can control the sequence in the bitcoin market.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:05:13 PM

I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes

halving indeed already often do and everyone knew that the effect of halving the effect is indeed very big enough in price bitcoin. But yes indeed how such applies only in some time alone and can't last much longer. But we don't have to worry about in the future certainly there are better ways in how to raise the price of BTC

we have to wait for a while to see the real effects of the halving on bitcoin. it takes a while for halving to happen then there will be a period like about 1 month to really see what effects can halving have on bitcoin when the supply growth was slowed down.

yes I think the effect of halving will not happen immediately, it may take several months. but was previously halving effect has been felt before halving happen, but the current price dropped considerably, and after that I felt it difficult to see what will happen next. whereas if no decline is high, I think we can reach $800-900 before halving

That seems to be difficult now and I will be much satisfied even if I see the price of $700 at halving, that is the price I have set in my mind to sell my coins, I missed the opportunity to sell last week.

after today's prices increased again and was at $650, I think it is easy back to $700 and also halving still about 2 weeks. so I thought there was a chance to reach $800.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:19:21 AM

I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes

halving indeed already often do and everyone knew that the effect of halving the effect is indeed very big enough in price bitcoin. But yes indeed how such applies only in some time alone and can't last much longer. But we don't have to worry about in the future certainly there are better ways in how to raise the price of BTC

we have to wait for a while to see the real effects of the halving on bitcoin. it takes a while for halving to happen then there will be a period like about 1 month to really see what effects can halving have on bitcoin when the supply growth was slowed down.

yes I think the effect of halving will not happen immediately, it may take several months. but was previously halving effect has been felt before halving happen, but the current price dropped considerably, and after that I felt it difficult to see what will happen next. whereas if no decline is high, I think we can reach $800-900 before halving

That seems to be difficult now and I will be much satisfied even if I see the price of $700 at halving, that is the price I have set in my mind to sell my coins, I missed the opportunity to sell last week.

after today's prices increased again and was at $650, I think it is easy back to $700 and also halving still about 2 weeks. so I thought there was a chance to reach $800.

$700 is not a problem. I think it is even possible for the price to go to $800 or higher. But it is not sustainable.

Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:42:09 AM

The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
i hope. I'll be eating the bitcoin prices rise $ 1000 to sell I compiled my btc now i hope so
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:56:51 PM

Well I also think that 2016 is the year of bitcoin. I think this is the year where bitcoin will be awakened. I hope that bitcoin will not fail our expectations.

It will not yet. It is getting stronger in every day that comes. And it will be longer now because of the halving. I think the halvings purpose also is making it longer for people to benefit from it and to know more on how to use it.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:45:15 PM

Well I also think that 2016 is the year of bitcoin. I think this is the year where bitcoin will be awakened. I hope that bitcoin will not fail our expectations.

It will not yet. It is getting stronger in every day that comes. And it will be longer now because of the halving. I think the halvings purpose also is making it longer for people to benefit from it and to know more on how to use it.
Yes this is correct, Because of the halving only the Bitcoin is rasing day by day. Becouse of halving only the Bitcoin price in ncreasing. So for this halving only 2016 is the year of the Bitcoin. But i am not sure this stay long time because once this halving is finish, i don't know what is the status of Bitcoin it may go down as before.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:46:19 AM

Yes this is correct, Because of the halving only the Bitcoin is rasing day by day. Becouse of halving only the Bitcoin price in ncreasing. So for this halving only 2016 is the year of the Bitcoin. But i am not sure this stay long time because once this halving is finish, i don't know what is the status of Bitcoin it may go down as before.

I think the halving has already been reflected in the bitcoin price. We need more usage or adoption to raise the price further.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:16:00 AM

If the halving is before the year of 2016 you can say that the year of 2016 is not the year of the bitcoin because after the halving there can happen allot to the bitcoin
we wont know what the price will affect or other things wil happen. We dont evne know if it affects the price only the miners.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:21:00 AM

I think the current year and the years to come is the year bitcoin, because every year the bitcoin experience growth that is so good and continue to develop well. So all year is the year of bitcoin
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:50:33 AM

If the halving is before the year of 2016 you can say that the year of 2016 is not the year of the bitcoin because after the halving there can happen allot to the bitcoin
we wont know what the price will affect or other things wil happen. We dont evne know if it affects the price only the miners.
There's so much uncertainty as to what will happen before and after the halving. Some say that the current price is already adjusted to halving and that it is only after a few more months that there would be more price action. While some also say that the price is going to reach new highs because according to some bitcoin is undervalued. Let's just wait and hold and see what happens by the time 2016 is over.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:10:44 PM

I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes

well last week was just a hype bubble, so the rise was artificial.

we keep hearin about halving and supply & demand rule which will lead to price rise because of halving but we also forget that halving should happen before the supply changes.

There were lots of factors involved like Chinese investment  in price increase and not just halving bubble.  I still wonder what will be the exactly time when halving effects will be on bitcoin prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:25:38 PM

There were lots of factors involved like Chinese investment  in price increase and not just halving bubble.  I still wonder what will be the exactly time when halving effects will be on bitcoin prices.

Agree here. I don't believe that halving is the main reason of the price increase. If does then why still it decrease? It's a clear movement of big investors out there that can move the price in the market with one big pump or dump. Halving speculations is not that strong. It's strong in statement of other people especially some post here but in actual they are not buying coins.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:25:51 PM

well last week was just a hype bubble, so the rise was artificial.

we keep hearin about halving and supply & demand rule which will lead to price rise because of halving but we also forget that halving should happen before the supply changes.
Yes and having been expected to happen in 2016, I think it is safe to say the year of bitcoins. I think a lot of sites start accepting bitcoins as their primary payment and that's why this 2016 is a year belongs to bitcoins too. The recent price surge is keep on confirming it.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:50:57 PM

Agree here. I don't believe that halving is the main reason of the price increase. If does then why still it decrease? It's a clear movement of big investors out there that can move the price in the market with one big pump or dump. Halving speculations is not that strong. It's strong in statement of other people especially some post here but in actual they are not buying coins.

halving is the actual reason of price increase in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin from the last week is not increasing because of the hack news of bitfinex, a lot of people felt fear and they now searching for a safe platform for their coins to save, and I hope in the coming days the price of bitcoin will once again start to increase
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:46:32 PM

halving is the actual reason of price increase in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin from the last week is not increasing because of the hack news of bitfinex, a lot of people felt fear and they now searching for a safe platform for their coins to save, and I hope in the coming days the price of bitcoin will once again start to increase

I think the price has already rise too much in the last two months, it is better for it to consolidate at current level.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:00:01 PM

Actually, bitfinex played a part on the recent price drop because bitfinex was kind of holding a large trading volume as well. The chinese trading sites hold fake volume, but even so, they still are capable of largely influencing the value of bitcoin.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:33:12 PM

I think the price has already rise too much in the last two months, it is better for it to consolidate at current level.
no no, the price not rise much in this year due we still have one reason to expect the price could hits $ 1,000 in this year if that happened surely 2016 will be the year of bitcoin.

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:12:50 PM

The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.

well so far,  i think that 2016 have been awesome year for bitcoin, steam accepts bitcoins, openbazaar works till this day, also halving in 2 weeks, this is really awesome years for bitcoin

and of course price, price was 450$ at start of year and 670$ at this moment and still going up, i think that is awesome thing as higer price means that more people will use bitcoins so that is good for bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:07:31 AM

We are at the end of the semi annual of 2016 and I say many things happened. We didnt expect it to come to this great price. I hope the next half year will be more profitable and bountiful for us. Popularity is also going up. Good year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:11:02 AM

Still believes that halving is the actual reason why the price increase started to bloom above $500? Show some valid basis then. You are just one of the halving fanatics out there that throwing away good facts about the recent price increase is due to halving.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: