Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169203 times)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:44:33 AM

This year has already given us turmoil this summer with the help of Bitfinex. But expectations still living that the end of the year will be known for the growth of Bitcoin.

That is a big deal, but I think people just think of Bitcoin in an almost fantasy way, like it is a great thing, but that it does not
directly touch or affect them.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:23:14 AM

Well 2016 is not over yet so we don't know what may happen by the end of the year. I don't have any bitcoins now only sme invested in a couple of sites and hope they grow enough to make a little nest egg one day. I think those who bought at 250 bucks last year and have accumulated a lot while it was cheap have made it good. Now us little people with little bitcoin have to work harder to make 2016 or any year beyond that OUR BITCOIN YEAR lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ekaterina77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:21:21 PM

Well 2016 is not over yet so we don't know what may happen by the end of the year. I don't have any bitcoins now only sme invested in a couple of sites and hope they grow enough to make a little nest egg one day. I think those who bought at 250 bucks last year and have accumulated a lot while it was cheap have made it good. Now us little people with little bitcoin have to work harder to make 2016 or any year beyond that OUR BITCOIN YEAR lol.
This year, many of luck. What happened to Bitfinex maybe for the better, it gave the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. Although there are people that have lost their coins.
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:33:10 PM

This year, many of luck. What happened to Bitfinex maybe for the better, it gave the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. Although there are people that have lost their coins.
Those scenario should repeat at 2020 on the next halving people who bought bitcoin on the bitfinex hack, and as wel now will collect their results, that should be atleast a profit of 300 dollars for each bitcoin.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:50:06 PM

but i think only 3 months lifted now and in we concluded the previous months we can really say that 2016 is the year of bitcoin so far and hope that next months will also be in favour of bitcoin
EXPmarianne

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:56:30 PM

I hope so. Let's us all wait what's coming next. We still have 3 months before the 2016 will end.  But I know that 2017 will also be a better year for the bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

but i think only 3 months lifted now and in we concluded the previous months we can really say that 2016 is the year of bitcoin so far and hope that next months will also be in favour of bitcoin

Yup in this year we saw some high price of bitcoin which was almost double then last year and still it is expected that price will even go higher before the year ends.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:19:58 PM

I hope so. Let's us all wait what's coming next. We still have 3 months before the 2016 will end.  But I know that 2017 will also be a better year for the bitcoin.

All exciting stuff happened prior to the block halving. Nothing at this point can come even close to that anymore in the remaining months of this year. The focus right now should be at the year 2017.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:09:22 AM

All exciting stuff happened prior to the block halving. Nothing at this point can come even close to that anymore in the remaining months of this year. The focus right now should be at the year 2017.

Well this has been a great year for bitcoins and I guess a lot of success already happened for this year and that is going to be enough already. And many are hoping that more are going to happen for 2017 and people are already getting ready for that year as we can see that the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing for sure that is going to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EXPmarianne

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:06:44 AM

Well this has been a great year for bitcoins and I guess a lot of success already happened for this year and that is going to be enough already. And many are hoping that more are going to happen for 2017 and people are already getting ready for that year as we can see that the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing for sure that is going to happen.
Many of the bitcoiners are focused in the upcoming year 2017. I know that 2017 will also be a great year for the bitcoin. I do hope that the price of bitcoin will be lifted more in 2017. So for now, let's enjoy the remaining months of 2016.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:13:45 AM

Yeah comparatively it was a very good year for bitcoins and if price start rising in coming months the we may see some great price at the end of the year which will be followed by next year too.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:15:28 AM

for some instance btc so making some moves while year end is approaching so the 3 remaining months will determine if btc price is good this year but for sure it will make more movements next year as many more adoption is progressing.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:42:36 AM

for some instance btc so making some moves while year end is approaching so the 3 remaining months will determine if btc price is good this year but for sure it will make more movements next year as many more adoption is progressing.

Even if price stabilizes at the $650 level at the end of the year then still we can consider this as a good year for bitcoin as it is doubled the price then last year, and we can expect much higher price from next year.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:05:25 PM

The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
To me 2016 has never been the year of the Bitcoin because the price was stable for too long of a time and I did not made that much money this year.
I hope that 2017 is going to be different because 2016 has been  real let down.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:29:34 PM

2016 is not the year of the bitcoin, I think that its not possible anymore the bitcoin had a good future a but its not what it was back in the days.
Lets hope that 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:27:58 PM

2016 is not the year of the bitcoin, I think that its not possible anymore the bitcoin had a good future a but its not what it was back in the days.
i am confused. 2016 is not over yet, but for you it is not the year of bitcoin since the good old days are over. but then you hope that 2017 will be the year of bitcoin. what do you expect to happen in 2017 to make it the year of bitcoin?

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:31:17 PM

I get shocked to hear that kind of statements from people living in bitcoin world, because every know how bitcoin has progressed in this year and how much percent it has grown in value but if still someone says that this has not been a year of bitcoin then what else should a year bring for us?
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 05:31:49 PM

i am confused. 2016 is not over yet, but for you it is not the year of bitcoin since the good old days are over. but then you hope that 2017 will be the year of bitcoin. what do you expect to happen in 2017 to make it the year of bitcoin?
I think there is no event will happen in bitcoin since blockhalving is done already and i think this year we can still hoping for the price increase until 800 value . and i think this coming month we can see more price increase for bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cleverlittleme

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:32:37 PM

I have watched 2016 till now, and I expected a little more from this year.
Especially from the halving. And the last two months were somehow boring as well when I look at the charts.
Maybe 2017 will bring more movement in the market.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:37:44 PM

2016 MAybe a good yeat for bitcoin but a lots of things still needs to be done.
New software and new methods of using, getting and spending Cryptos are right now a little too busy.  Lots of people have their head barely wrapped around the mechanics behind Bitcoin, yet they understand what to do to use it.  You have a wallet, Bitcoins in, Bitcoins out, keep your private keys safe, keep passphrases and such safe, and never try to get rich with the scams.  Beyond that, the process of transactions is a blurry mystery that they don't care to understand.  That's where the issue is going to be very soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: