Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:50:45 PM

So far all good already own 100gh/s miner and the free 10gh/s miner. Now thinking about buying another 100gh/s and in the future 500gh/s.

Are there any updates planned in next few weeks?

We are planning to let players mine different kind of coins with their current devices. We are still doing our analysis, so cannot promise for an exact date, but this is on the road map at the moment.

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:24:37 PM

So far all good already own 100gh/s miner and the free 10gh/s miner. Now thinking about buying another 100gh/s and in the future 500gh/s.

We are planning to let players mine different kind of coins with their current devices. We are still doing our analysis, so cannot promise for an exact date, but this is on the road map at the moment.

Regards.
Ok that sounds good atleast there are some future perspective.. Grin
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:11:46 PM

Regards.

Great news aliser. Did you decide for the which alternative coins will be available?

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:58:55 AM

Regards.

That is awesome i have some alt coins that i dont know where to invest in. These 3 ltc, doge, and clams are now im looking forward to see in the next upgrade of minerfarm
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:12:15 AM

Regards.

That is awesome i have some alt coins that i dont know where to invest in. These 3 ltc, doge, and clams are now im looking forward to see in the next upgrade of minerfarm

One of us has this backwards (I think you). My understanding is they will allow you to MINE alts with the system, not PAY using alts.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:48:48 AM

Since this is my first time learning the cloudmining, I should say that the electricity (and other cost that i forgot its name) bill was quite unexpected. Its quite high too.. how frequent did these cost occur?
Actually it's a virtual mining game and not a cloud mining one...the title of this thread says it all... and as to the unexpected fee's, it's all based on reality (so it's a simulation of how does everything work in the mining world), there are fee's for maintenance and power usage just like in reality... and lastly these costs occur every 24 hours

Perhaps you should read aliser signature in the comment he made just above this comment you posted.  It doesn't say virtual does it?
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:07:09 PM

I think putting altcoins in the game is a bad idea. How do you calculate their difficulty etc.? It's virtual in the end. You have to decide all parameters by yourself.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:01:12 PM

I think putting altcoins in the game is a bad idea. How do you calculate their difficulty etc.? It's virtual in the end. You have to decide all parameters by yourself.

As stated by aliser they are still doing their analysis. Any words about it has no exact date to be when is done.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:23:33 PM

You might as well be asking how they are able to do it with BTC. It's all virtual, so it's all essentially made up. BTC or alts is irrelevant -- they all work the same way.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 05:38:16 AM

Regards.
I have created an account on MinerFarm, but I am not really active since then. I tried to be active, but it seem I'm too busy to do so at the moment.

OT:
This is great if we can mine alternative coins at MinerFarm other than bitcoins, I look forward for it.
To be honest, this is better than the first virtual mining game that I joined previously. They are a scammer though. Angry

Life sucks.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:49:10 AM

So today I learned that even though I hadn't logged in the site in a couple weeks, I was being charged an electricity cost every day with everything turned off? This doesn't make any sense... if all the hardware is off, why would it still wipe out my balance?

lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:06:04 AM

it is a really nice game u alkso tried it once a Time and it makes still a lot of fun for me, because u really can earn real bitcoin WOW thjats amazing  Shocked
What do you guys think over games to earn bitcoin? i also tried bitplay with the coinflapper and it is awesome to earn some Coins Smiley

You also do some other Gamblings to earn your profits Smiley)

Would be great to hear about

regards
lama-hunter
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 09:36:19 AM

So today I learned that even though I hadn't logged in the site in a couple weeks, I was being charged an electricity cost every day with everything turned off? This doesn't make any sense... if all the hardware is off, why would it still wipe out my balance?
Yeah, I never log in for the past few weeks and today when I check my balance it is in negative.
Surprisingly, the status of my miner and power supply is "Paused". So, I'm not sure what they charged me until my account balance became negative?

I hope the reason for me being charged even though my stuff is paused is not because I had an account in their game. Roll Eyes
I'm glad that I did not deposit my bitcoin into MinerFarm, lol.

Life sucks.
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:44:22 AM

This is not only cloud mining game
this is a strategy game as same time .. Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:07:56 AM

Yeah, I never log in for the past few weeks and today when I check my balance it is in negative.
Surprisingly, the status of my miner and power supply is "Paused". So, I'm not sure what they charged me until my account balance became negative?

I hope the reason for me being charged even though my stuff is paused is not because I had an account in their game. Roll Eyes

I found it quite annoying too, not only that the electricity fee (no matter that it is based on reality or what) is too high that the amount we get as a free non-depositing-with-only-10ghz-power user is so low. I wonder when will i be able to cashout Grin
Any free user here has successfully meet the wd limit?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:42:14 PM

I found it quite annoying too, not only that the electricity fee (no matter that it is based on reality or what) is too high that the amount we get as a free non-depositing-with-only-10ghz-power user is so low. I wonder when will i be able to cashout Grin
Any free user here has successfully meet the wd limit?

I was above the withdrawal limit until I left the site for a while and came back to find I lost everything (despite not mining since everything was paused). This should make anyone apprehensive about depositing to the site. If you end up not being able to log in for some reason, you're losing money and not mining anything.

onlinedragon

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:45:36 PM

Lower maintenance would be nice They are really high at the moment.
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:56:38 PM

Hi there,

We reviewed feedbacks and updated the system for the best interest of our players. From now on, if player does not login to game for 3 days, all the PSUs will pause and there will be no electricity cost.

Regards
onlinedragon

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:58:32 PM

Hi there,

We reviewed feedbacks and updated the system for the best interest of our players. From now on, if player does not login to game for 3 days, all the PSUs will pause and there will be no electricity cost.

Regards

That is a nice update for the less active players. Keep up the good work:)
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:39:33 PM

Hi there,

Regards

What happens to those that have been away for weeks and have lost everything? Is there any sort of reimbursement?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: