Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006440 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:35:28 AM

Grin

"Ever since Marshall Long proclaimed himself a Cryptsy co-founder, there's been a helluva lot more of these critters to feed here at Project Investors, Inc."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:57:57 AM

sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 02:06:39 AM

Let's pretend for one second that Paul Vernon, BitJohn, Horus and Jim Shockney are all 100% honest folks having it beneath them to do anything nefarious. If that's the case, then how the fuck do they justify having Marshall Long, Michael Wilterdink and Leroy Fodor serving Cryptsy in any capacity including the latter cleaning toilets at its office in Florida?

I did quit the company after all so no didn't like many decisions made.... But yeah Marshall was interesting to say the least. Of the folks you mentioned the only one ever employed at Cryptsy was Marshall.

Spoetnik as far as seeing me deleting old support posts goes STOP reviving them then people IM me and ask me questions about the company I don't work for its annoying. So when you revive them from the dead I lock them, and remove the info that makes folks think they should message me.... IF you have a problem IM Horus or Jim they work there Jim runs customer service Horus runs Public relations. They should help you.

there is no help for anyone. all they can do is cancel the withdraw, and you can try to get out in an altcoin thats 30 percent higher than any other exchange, and hope when you withdraw it, its not stuck.

the answer, if you want all of your funds, is court.

call silver law firm asap. give them your name n number. ive only lost 2.3btc, but theres a bunch of people in this, and its going to be a class action lawsuit, because im sure tens of thousands of dollars is at stake by dozens of us, if not hundreds of thousands by hundreds of us. since i was banned for asking about it in chat, im sure there are many more who are having the same problem and were banned as well.

silver law group has sued cryptsy before, and were very successful, and they can take care of this for us if we all stick together and get in this class action lawsuit.

a previous lawsuit against cryptsy/paul vernon by silver law group:
https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

silver law group
http://silverlaw.com/
(800) 975-4345

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
BeTheCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:08:24 AM

If everyone is so confident that cryptsy is scamming/going GOX, or at the very least not to be trusted at this time, then why don't all the cryptsy employees BTCtalk profiles have a bunch of glaring red trust?

Did everyone in DT forget or something or do they simply not buy the whole cryptsy-GOX thing?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:13:19 AM

https://www.facebook.com/marshall.long

Is there anybody at Cryptsy that acts normal? Normal, as in Penny of TBBT normal.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:24:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dnjIjNI.jpg

Is there anybody at Cryptsy that acts normal? Normal, as in Penny of TBBT normal.

yeah right... "all yer pennies are belong to us" is what's going on at cryptsy now

but seriously that marshall dude is more unhinged than I thought

how come he hasn't been laughed out of everywhere bitcoin related - I don't get it
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:25:24 AM

Let's pretend for one second that Paul Vernon, BitJohn, Horus and Jim Shockney are all 100% honest folks having it beneath them to do anything nefarious. If that's the case, then how the fuck do they justify having Marshall Long, Michael Wilterdink and Leroy Fodor serving Cryptsy in any capacity including the latter cleaning toilets at its office in Florida?

*crickets*

You have no idea how many times i thought of Earnest every time Vern comes up

FUD first & ask questions later™
sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 02:40:10 AM

all chat admins/support can do is cancel the withdraw, and you can try to get out in an altcoin thats 30 percent higher than any other exchange, and hope when you withdraw it, its not stuck. (but most of them are stuck)

call silver law firm asap. give them your name n number. ive only lost 2.3btc, but theres a bunch of people in this, and its going to be a class action lawsuit, because im sure tens of thousands of dollars is at stake by dozens of us, if not hundreds of thousands by hundreds of us. since i was banned for asking about it in chat, im sure there are many more who are having the same problem and were banned as well.

silver law group has sued cryptsy before, and were very successful, and they can take care of this for us if we all stick together and get in this class action lawsuit.

https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

looks like they got cryptsy to comply without having to litigate further:
http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502014CA012896XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

silver law group
(800) 975-4345

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:49:27 AM

*crickets*

You have no idea how many times i thought of Earnest every time Vern comes up
Exactly. The office would have to look like this:

For them not to know about the deviance.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:53:06 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 04:16:13 AM by Spoetnik

I did quit the company after all so no didn't like many decisions made.... But yeah Marshall was interesting to say the least. Of the folks you mentioned the only one ever employed at Cryptsy was Marshall.

Spoetnik as far as seeing me deleting old support posts goes STOP reviving them then people IM me and ask me questions about the company I don't work for its annoying. So when you revive them from the dead I lock them, and remove the info that makes folks think they should message me.... IF you have a problem IM Horus or Jim they work there Jim runs customer service Horus runs Public relations. They should help you.

Hmm well 2 things.. First i posted earlier on this topic about the IRC MOTD that linked to that topic.
I clicked it then had mentioned it here way back.. if you forget it says MOTD on IRC Topic of discussion set by BitJohn.
And what i corrected on this topic earlier was that i was wrong assuming that topic + MOTD was current (about down time)
I swear i really did think it was from NOW in late 2015.. seriously (it was actually from 2014 OCT.)
So i went and posted back that i made a mistake here.. but i had bumped it already.
And you notice i had the last reply on that topic you cleaned up right ?
I told everyone do NOT expect a reply back from you and i tried to help people myself.. such as when Crestington asked Q's.

Point being i was not trying to be a jerk or get a waive of people on you about your -previous- employer.
If i did not work there i would not want to be support guy anymore either.. i get where you are coming from BitJohn.

It also did not occur to me that you may want to wipe that topic out because people were on you about it.
At a quick glance it just looks like Cryptsy covering things up.
It's you business of course and you free to wipe out an topics you made.. your prerogative / fair enough.
But can i suggest if this same situation occurs just editing the topic and leaving a message for people.
Saying hey "I don't work there anymore, please contact the current staff."
This would likely accomplish the same thing with out making it look like you are covering things up.

Hind sight is 20/20 right..
I deleted many of my first comments here like a year+ ago when i had mprep delete more of my topics.
I got pissed off and was planning on deleting all my comments after i got through a page or two (starting on oldest)
i got tired & bored of doing it.. why am i rambling on ?
Well the other day i had HippieTech coming at me about my First post here making crazy claims.
And sadly i deleted my comments so it's harder for me to prove what it said and it just simply looks bad.. sort of.
I guess his big issue was my Topic was a real coin launch but it was actually a parody / joke.
And that he was using that topic as some sort of proof i am Vlad

Bottom line is i do respect you guys for sticking your heads out in the storm, especially if you don't work there anymore.
Sometimes i see the context from different angles.. it would be tough working for BigVern right now.
I wouldn't want to have a Cryptsy job these days

BitJohn do us all a favor and go nudge Paul to get this shit dealt with.
He needs to make a public statement giving a satisfactory explanation with technical details !

And BitJohn i don't know if you missed the long ass reply i left for you here yesterday..
But i tried to reply back with out being overly argumentative or inflammatory etc
In the hopes we could let that drop and not have to quote that massive wall o text back & forth  Grin
But thanks again for replying back and with so much info and to everyone else too i read everyone's comments.

EDIT: Spelling corrections Wink

sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 02:59:09 AM

spread the word about cryptsy:

all chat admins/support can do is cancel the withdraw, and you can try to get out in an altcoin thats 30 percent higher than any other exchange, and hope when you withdraw it, its not stuck. (but most of them are stuck)

looks like they got cryptsy to comply without having to litigate further:
http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502014CA012896XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

silver law group
(800) 975-4345

i know i sound like a broken record, but this is the most important information for people who are realizing they arent getting their BTC or other coins from Cryptsy.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:03:45 AM

@HippieTech
We all seen guy's comment.. no one wanted to bite LOL
I don't know if that was true or not. (did that guy's lawyer actually sue Cryptsy before)
I did question it to myself wondering if that was true.

EDIT:
Still trying to catch up here reading peoples posts !

i see that guy posted this..

I didn't look yet but i bet it's the 1 public law suit that was on news sites way back..
Cryptsy was on the record saying it was bullshit.. a fishing attempt etc.

EDIT2:
YES.. it is what i thought.. the infamous "SKYE BONOW" Drama from way back.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:14:32 AM

http://insidebitcoins.com/chicago/2015/speakers

Marshall Long
Co-Founder, Cryptsy and CTO, Project Investors, Inc.
[/color
]

Marshall Long is the CTO of Project Investors, Inc, FinalHash, and a board member and CTO of Mintsy. He is an advisor to several bitcoin 2.0 projects such as Factom. He runs the Hashers United mining conference, and has an extensive background in programming, mining, internet marketing, integrated circuit design, large-scale data center deployment, OTC trading, financial technologies and international business. He has been in Bitcoin since late 2009, and has over 10 years of experience developing applications for emerging technologies.[/size]

https://www.weusecoins.com/how-to-mine-bitcoins/

Marshall Long:  Sure.  So, you know, Final Hash, we're pretty diverse.  But in China exclusively what we're doing is two things.  We're helping tape out new chips because miners are feeling the crunch right now for power efficiency on their mining machines and these kind of things.  We do a lot of chip tape outs.  We do a lot of deployments.  We help consultant make things automated for them.  Because, I mean, the Chinese business model is let's throw something up and then just hire a bunch of guys to run through the aisles and turn machines off.  You know, a lot of folks are feeling the financial squeeze and they're looking to save money on a bunch of different areas.

Since the difficulty is really high.  So, we'll come in.  We'll implement some software so they don't have to have 20 guys run up and down the aisles of the data center.  We also just recently signed some contracts to move a rather large exchange to China.  That's an exchange called Cryptsy.  So, they're expanding to China to kind of serve this under-served population that's, you know, a billion and a half people that are hungry for something.  So, in China I would say it's a lot of hardware stuff, a lot of financial stuff and a lot of folks have problems getting into China just because the economies of scale in China are very different than they are virtually anywhere else so.

Marshall Long:  It's interesting and this is a big primary pushing mechanism for Cryptsy going to China actually is.  This is the first time in history that it's truly easy and openly accessible for anybody to do truly global commerce.  So, if I wanted to order something from a US company and I'm in China, outside of customs, regulations and these kinds of things, you can physically order something real-time, instantaneously without having to go through any kind of regulatory roadblocks.

And from a country that's had a full history of full repression economically, financially totalitarianism is a great place to kind of see bitcoin take off.  And that coupled with Xi Jinping being -- I'm not going to say an extremely laxed premier, but he's definitely more open to some new opportunities makes it -- outside of China just kind of chopping the internet from the outside.

It's a really interesting case study to see what happens when you suddenly give a totalitarian system and repressed population the open access to really interact with the whole world.

How was it possible for Marshall Long to go 'bout proclaiming himself as a co-founder of Cryptsy without the information ever being removed. If I, Bruno Kucinskas, just once proclaimed to be co-founder of Cryptsy anywhere on the Internet, their lawyers would send me a nicely written letter instructing me to have said info removed and to never do it again, but here's Marshall on several occasions proclaiming just that while conducting seminars and podcasts and interviews and buffet reviews.

Nice find.. WOW !
And hey think about this.. "they" admitted they don't know who the Mintsy guys were and took of with peoples money etc.
then i read what you posted and what do i see ?
The CTO of Mintsy and Co-founder of Cryptsy who seems to STILL be working with BigVern opening an exchange in China.
Hmm too bad we never found any links to a new Chinese exchange linked to Cryptsy huh ?

Everybody join in with me..
I am Spartikus !
I am the CTO & Co-founder of Cryptsy !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:17:17 AM

If everyone is so confident that cryptsy is scamming/going GOX, or at the very least not to be trusted at this time, then why don't all the cryptsy employees BTCtalk profiles have a bunch of glaring red trust?

Did everyone in DT forget or something or do they simply not buy the whole cryptsy-GOX thing?

I mentioned it before actually.. telling them if YOU think they deserve it then neg their ass hard LOL
But yeah good point for sure.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:37:07 AM

The Cryptsy Prime Controller:

In the past week, a Prime Controller was sold to Marshall Long and Big Vern (Cryptsy) for one U.S. dollar. I have not spoken to Cryptsy’s executives directly, so I have not received their input, but I have spoken to the other parties involved, resulting from my fit of rage of such a transaction; making no commonsense to me in the least, until a few hours ago.

Since the parties involved do not grasp the methodology of proper PR (Public Relations), and since the recent posts by Horus have incited increased community anger over the transaction, I am going to set this straight for everyone so that we have, what really is defined as, true transparency.
[/b]

To clarify

So in the name of "true transparency" you are "setting straight" something that is a complete lie-by-omission by omitting the fact that Marshall Long and Big Vern have been intimately involved directly with Josh Garza in planning, creating and running a huge part the scam from the start and profiting from it.

You are pushing the total fabrication that they have just now in the past week got involved from the goodness of their heart in order to save everybody from the scam.

And all of this in the name of "setting straight" and "true transparency".
I just wonder how much we should believe words coming from cryptsy normally when you are not on your very best effort of "true transparency". You Cryptsy people are truly no better people than Garza in either actions or lies.

I have now learned that whenever somebody utters the words "true transparency" that is the moment when the biggest lies of the whole universe are being pushed.

"First, they lie to you. Then, they lie to you some more. Then, they further lie to you. Eventually, you catch them in their lies. Then, you BINGO. Note to self: Work on epic quote."

http://web.archive.org/web/20150429202756/http://themerkle.com/fraud/cryptsy-becomes-part-of-the-gaw-paycoin-scam

Cryptsy Becomes Part Of The GAW / Paycoin Scam

On April 25th a suprprising announcement was made by the Paycon (I mean Paycoin) foundation that a Prime Controller is being held by the altcoin exchange Craptsy (I mean Cryptsy) According to talk.paycoin.com:

We are excited to expand the decentralization of Paycoin as well as create a unique business partnership between the digital currency and the exchange. Two additional Prime nodes are slated to be transferred to Cryptsy from Paycoin Core Development, pending the successful transition of the initial Prime.
What are Prime Controllers and why does Cryptsy have one?

You might think that from the name of the entity that the Prime Controller somehow supports the blockchain and controlls it. Well, you guessed wrong, the Prime Controllers are simply wallets that hyperstake millions of coins. In other words, Prime Controllers are money making machines. According to the Paycoin Foundation and Cryptsy, owning a prime controller gives you a vote when it comes to making decisions regarding the code. The funny thing is there are 15 prime controllers which are still unaccounted for, so the statement from Cryptsy that they took the prime controller so they could help XPY go in the community’s direction is complete BS. It is obvious that the altcoin market is dying because people realized that 99% of altcoins are simply pumps and dumps, so it is obvious that Craptsy took the Prime Controller so they could pump the price of XPY a bit more then sell those coins for a few thousand USD profit.

What Cryptsy has to say

Well this has backfired
The points I do want to make
1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren’t dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers
Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.
We wont be taking any more controllers that are offered to us
tldr: Dam the community hates this BUT we are not going to make any money off of this – false, we wanted to give people a vote – false (15 missing prime controllers.. lol?), more PR bullshit.

What the community thinks about Cryptsy owning a Prime Controller

Here are just some of the things the community thinks of this whole ordeal

“This makes them directly complicit in the fraud instead of merely indirectly profiting off it.” – inBitweTrust

“Cryptsy is a profit oriented exchange and mining company. Of course they obtained a prime controller. They have to pay for a lot of stuff and I guess their mining operations are barely profitable today, so getting involved with everything what can provide liquidity for them is kinda natural approach.” – Snail2

“Involving yourself with a scam to stay solvent. Explain to me again how it all works?” – muddafudda

“Yes, Paycoin is cancer and Cryptsy is incredibly stupid and greedy to have any level of involvement with them.” – Este Nuno

“Maybe Cryptsy has a thing for Paycoin?  Like Polo has a thing for XMR.” – tokeweed
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:51:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dnjIjNI.jpg

yeah right... "all yer pennies are belong to us" is what's going on at cryptsy now

but seriously that marshall dude is more unhinged than I thought

how come he hasn't been laughed out of everywhere bitcoin related - I don't get it

Hi
  Rig number #198 here. Cannot withdraw from the wallet.. Throwing up error like some other users. Sort it out guys. Taking my rig offline till you got it sorted.

Still waiting too,,,starting to piss me off now Angry

Would it surprise you to learnt that the Beterigs dude and the firehash dude are the same person, both known to enjoy all-you-can-stuff-down-your-pie-hole buffets?
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:05:23 AM

Hmm well 2 things.. First i posted earlier on this topic about the IRC MOTD that linked to that topic.
I clicked it then had mentioned it here way back.. if you forget it says MOTD on IRC Topic of discussion set by BitJohn.
And what i corrected on this topic earlier was that i was wrong assuming that topic + MOTD was current (about down time)
I swear i really did think it was from NOW in late 2015.. seriously (it was actually from 2014 OCT.)
So i went and posted back that i made a mistake here.. but i had bumped it already.
And you notice i had the last reply on that topic you cleaned upright ?
I told everyone do NOT expect a reply back from you and i tried to help people myself.. such as when Crestington asked Q's.

Point being i was not trying to be a jerk or get a waive of people on you about your -previous- employer.
If i did not work there i would not want to be support guy anymore either.. i get where you are coming from BitJohn.

It also did not occur to me that you may want to wipe that topic out because people were on you about it.
At a quick glance it just looks like Cryptsy covering things up.
It's you business of course and you free to wipe out an topics you made.. your prerogative / fair enough.
But can i suggest if this same situation occurs just editing the topic and leaving a message for people.
Saying hey "I don't work there anymore, please contact the current staff."
This would likely accomplish the same thing with out making it look like you are covering things up.

Hind sight is 20/20 right..
I deleted many of my first comments here like a year+ ago when i had mprep delete more of my topics.
I got pissed off and was planning on deleting all my comments after i got through a page or two (starting on oldest)
i got tired & bored of doing it.. why am i rambling on ?
Well the other day i had HippieTech coming at me about my First post here making crazy claims.
And sadly i deleted my comments so it's harder for me to prove what it said and it just simply looks bad.. sort of.
I guess his big issue was my Topic was a real coin launch but it was actually a parody / joke.
And that he was using that topic as some sort of proof i am Vlad

Bottom line is i do respect you guys for sticking your heads out in the storm, especially if you don't work there anymore.
Sometimes i see the context from different angles.. it would be tough working for BigVern right now.
I wouldn't want to have a Cryptsy job these days

BitJohn do us all a favor and go nudge Paul to get this shit deal with.
He needs to make a public statement giving a satisfactory explanation with technical details !

And BitJohn i don't know if you missed the long ass reply i left for you here yesterday..
But i tried to reply back with out being overly argumentative or inflammatory etc
In the hopes we could let that drop and not have to quote that massive of wall o text back & froth  Grin
But thanks again for replying back and with so much info and to everyone else too i read everyone's comments.

I don't use Skype anymore that is how I communicated with Paul. Sorry man. again best bet is reach out to Mullick, Jim or Horus they are all monitoring these forums, and still employed at Cryptsy.

100% agree that some form of Blog or post from him is long overdue.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:12:34 AM

IMO cryptsy is done.

yolo
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:24:16 AM

IMO cryptsy is done.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:13:00 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 05:35:44 AM by Spoetnik

Gleb's post is approved by BabyMetal !

EDIT:
Let's see if Staff earn their paycheck with this post LOL
I have right now a full page almost of nothing but notifications that my post or topic was deleted.
All of it pretty much in a week roughly..
Since staff earn "rewards" AKA: payment for deleting comments etc i guess i am a money maker for them ROFL

And so far they have avoided this topic.. CONSPIRACY ?

PS:
The girl's name is "Suzuka Nakamoto" and yeah she is 18 Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: