Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:36:02 AM

is there any chance to get coins back?

There is a class action filed by Silver Law. You should contact them. Also, you will get contacted by the trustee overseeing the bankruptcy proceedings. Eventually, in a year or two

you will likely get paid in fiat. It's unlikely that yo will see actual coins.

Neither is "likely."

This is what is going to happen:

0.  Silver Law will file suit to put Cryptsy into Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

1.  Bankruptcy trustee will claw back all coins withdrawn since Cryptsy discovered they were robbed and bankrupt ~18 month ago.

2.  Those coins (mostly alts used to get around lack of BTC/LTC) will be dumped into market buy orders for BTC (no speculation allowed).

3.  Those BTC will be dumped into market buy orders for USD as soon as possible (no speculation allowed).

4.  Low priority creditors will be excluded by requiring documentation which is hard/expensive/impossible to obtain.

5.  The USD will be distributed to high priority creditors (IRS, State of Florida, court expenses, Crypty's lawyers, the Trustee, and Silver Law).

6.  Anyone greedy and stupid enough to have shitcoins on a shit-exchange like Cryptsy will get nothing.

7.  There will be drama.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:39:09 AM

Figuring out who owns the btc addresses that received the multiple 1000BTC transactions could lay in the small amounts that are also received on those addresses.
These small amounts look like advertisement amounts, so somehow someone found these addresses somewhere.
Questions is where were they found...

For example, who owns 1FactomGnNFTsTVx8jiGjcLKDpyL65GDsH - looks like a "manufactured" address ".Factom...". This is one of the addresses that transfers 0.0005BTC.

Rampion,

Congratulations you are first person to notice / post about the little surprise the Factom team sent out today!

We purposefully sent a little bitcoin to your address from the 1Factom vanity address.

The reason the Factom team sent these bitcoins out is to recognize you as an early adopter / supporter of new blockchain technology projects. (Your address was among many on the bitcoin ledger who previous supported other community projects)

We hope you will check out the Factom Software Sale and use this bit of bitcoin to claim your first Factoid(s) and thus be able to join our community as a beta tester / early adopter.

https://koinify.com/#/project/FACTOM

If you aren't interested, that's cool just keep the BTC as a small tip for being an active part of the community.

You rock.

Love Team Factom

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:41:46 AM

Sorry  Huh if the latest blog release shows all previous excuses to be basically a lie; then why the hell do so many just instantly believe the latest excuse  Huh

yup including BV's owns comments on this topic !
read his post history..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=93918
you guys think he doesn't know about this topic ?

And..
Freenode network on iRC #Cryptsy channel is getting popular guys ..come join us !
Web chat link in my SIG Wink
AND.. SuperTroll Box link in my SIG to watch Cryptsy's Troll Box

Name:   bigvern
Activity:   100
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 06, 2013, 09:29:52 AM
Last Active:   January 14, 2016, 12:52:30 AM

Paul Vernon realizes that he's fucked in 5..... 4.... 3...

Paul, if you've yet to realize you're fucked, have the retard Leroy Fodor explain it to you. HAHAHA
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

OMFG LOL I DON'T CHECK THE THREAD FOR A WEEK AND IT TURNS OUT THE WIFEY WAS NOT HAPPY WITH PEDOVERN SO SHE'S TAKING EVERYONE'S SHIT. LULZZZZ

Can anyone else update me so I don't have to troll through 40+ pages?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:45:13 AM

I told you so boys, so time ago that Craptsy it´s scam.

So did I.

If Craptsy had added Monero before Poloniex, they could have made back the stolen money and avoided this disaster.

Instead, they solicited bribes to add Monero but then sat on their asses, in order to keep Dash safe from a superior competitor.

Cryptsy and Dash deserve everything that's happening to them.

Just wait until those e-mails come out...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

I am very disappointed by the Mods and Admins... "all ok, we working hard, blablabla"  Sad

"Karl Wingnuts reporting for CNN. It seems like the Mods and Admins of Cryptsy are working hard (no pun intended). We just spoke with one of Cryptsy's support staff donning a Texas cowboy hat and opting to remain anonymous, so I'll refer to him as Jim Stockney, no relation to Ginny the Texas Whore, and he said, "It's hard to keep the pile warm at night, but we're doin' the best we can.""

They are furiously working on getting Cryptsy Bitcoinbuilder up and running i heard eh.

FUD first & ask questions later™
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:50:30 AM

Best strategy now is that if you had a lot of one particular altcoin in cryptsy, you should inflate the price of that alt, so that when they file bankruptcy int he next few days, you can point to a price that is higher on an external exchange and grab a little more of the pot for yourself in the end.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:50:47 AM

OMFG LOL I DON'T CHECK THE THREAD FOR A WEEK AND IT TURNS OUT THE WIFEY WAS NOT HAPPY WITH PEDOVERN SO SHE'S TAKING EVERYONE'S SHIT. LULZZZZ

A LOT has gone on.. hard to remember all the events actually.

Welcome back. LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:51:21 AM

Now to be fair, I do not "amass" Identification. I have access to applications to work in investigations. None of the servers are even here in Canada as far as I know.
Lame that you run out of facts and throw speculation around. Team is investigating what happened as we speak. They will find out and when they do we will email and Ill come here and fill you guys in as I find out.
VERN STOLE EVERYONE'S SHIT I'VE BEEN POSTING PROOF THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME HE JACKED ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL FOR THE PAST FUCKING MONTH I'VE BEEN POSTING PROOF SHOWING YOU ALL HES FUCKING SCAMMING YOU AND STEALING YOUR SHIT FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS WE WERE RIGHT 100%  WHAT A FUCKING SCAMMER FUCK YOU BIG VERN AND YOUR UNDERAGE TRANNY HOOKERS THAT YOU LOVE MORE THAN WIFEY

I FUCKING TOLD YOU AND POSTED PROOF CONSTANTLY HE JACKED YOUR ASSES HARDER THAN HE JACKED OFF INSIDE HIS UNDERAGE TRANNY LOVERS' ASSES FUCK YOU BIG VERN YOU ARE A LOW LIFE CUNT WHORE SORRY EXCUSE FOR HUMAN FLESH

Cryptsy Blog
What's Happening at Cryptsy?
Announcement
Cryptsy has had problems for some time now and it’s time to let everybody know exactly why.  These problems were NOT because of any recent phishing attacks, or even a ddos attack, nor does it have anything to do with me personally.
About a year and a half ago, we were alerted in the early AM of a reduction in our safe/cold wallet balances of Bitcoin and Litecoin, as well as a couple other smaller cryptocurrencies.   After a period of time of investigation it was found that the developer of Lucky7Coin had placed an IRC backdoor into the code of wallet, which allowed it to act as a sort of a Trojan, or command and control unit.   This Trojan had likely been there for months before it was able to collect enough information to perform the attack.  It does not appear that this was the original developer for LK7, as on 5/22/2014, we received this message from the new developer who wanted to maintain the codebase:

Hello,
Lucky7Coin is not maintained and I would like to take care of it. I have announced that on bitcointalk.org in Lucky7Coin thread. You’re the only exchange for this coin and I hope you will let me take care of it. I’m responsible. You don’t have to be afraid of errors or forks. I’m developing multipool and I know bitcoin internals and protocol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295157.msg6861797#msg6861797
For a start I’ve changed irc network, so clients could synchronize blockchain. Please upgrade as soon as you can.
Github repo:
https://github.com/alerj78/lucky7coin
Branch “master” will always be for stable version, branch “devel” could be dirty. In a 2-3 weeks I’ll release new version with p2pool support and checkpoints. Before that I’ll contact you to check few blocks hashes for checkpoints and make sure there is no fork.
I hope we can cooperate and make this coin live again!
Jack

These are the approximate figures taken:
Bitcoin:  13,000 BTC
Litecoin:  300,000 LTC
This of course was a critical event for Cryptsy, however at the time the website was earning more than it was spending and we still have some reserves of those cryptocurrencies on hand.   The decision was made to pull from our profits to fill these wallets back up over time, thus attempting to avert complete closure of the website at that time.   This worked fine for awhile, as profits decreased due to low volume and low Bitcoin prices, we would adjust our spending accordingly.  It wasn’t until an article from Coinfire came out that contained many false accusations that things began to crumble.   The article basically caused a bank-run, and since we only had so much in reserves for those currencies problems began. 
Our current customer liabilities for BTC is around 10,000 BTC, so as you can see we would like to see the Bitcoins returned for both our users and for ourselves.
Here are the transaction details from the Bitcoin wallet:
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/0c07e0bec1002bd2
As you can see,  2014-07-29 13:17:36 is when the event occurred.   A very interesting fact here, however, is that those Bitcoins have not moved once since this happened.    This gives rise to the possibility they can be recovered.   In fact, I’m offering a bounty of 1000 BTC for information which leads to the recovery of the stolen coins.
If you happen to be the perpetrator of this crime, and want to send the coins back no questions asked, then you can simply send them to this address: 
1KNi4E4MTsF7gfuPKPNAbrZWQvtdQBTAAa
If they are returned, then we will assume that no harm was meant and will not take any action to reveal who you are.  If not, well, then I suppose the entire community will be looking for you.
Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.    Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.
I think the only real people who can assist with this are the people of the Bitcoin community itself.
Trades and withdrawals will be suspended on the site indefinately until some sort of resolution can be made.
Here are our options:
1.   We shut down the website and file bankruptcy, letting users file claims via the bankruptcy process and letting the court make the disbursements.
-   or –
2.   Somebody else comes in to purchase and run Cryptsy while also making good on requested withdrawals.
-   or –
3.   If somehow we are able to re-aquire the stolen funds, then we allow all withdrawal requests to process.
I’m obviously open to any other ideas people may have on this.
frank2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:54:49 AM

Is Crypsty selling everything? There is a huge dump in price at the moment, could it be linked?

I doubt it. They don't have coins.

https://i.imgflip.com/xbqq1.jpg

no coins - official version only

lot of different coins were transferred from cryptsy for free to some wallets obviously connected with cryptsy guys

shown in this thread : BTC and DASH (450.000)

there is a much bigger number of different altcoins transferred in big size transfers out of cryptsy to some unknown wallets in similar pattern

usually splitting to tens or hundreds of small wallets of same size ( a bot programming mistake )

for sure these wallets were getting it free

now trying to unload for cash where possible

BTW DASH is not falling - maybe already dumped

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:55:36 AM

Cryptsy imploded and slipped under the waves. Vern admitted they were hacked in 07/2014 and lost 13k BTc and 300k LTC. Other cois likely too. That's it. It's over. Site is no longer trading/depositing/withdrawing/chatting.

http://blog.cryptsy.com

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:00:13 AM

How much did you guys lose? Anyone care to share?

I lost 17 sprouts and I'm very angry about it.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:02:17 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 09:26:22 AM by peonminer

FACTOM MAY BE ABLE TO OUT THE ADDRESS HOLDER OF ONE OF THE ADDRESSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE "THEFT" CMON PEOPLE BLOCKCHAINZ FORTENZ9XKXZ IS NOT THAT HARD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990275.msg10945892#msg10945892
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008708.0
https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1FactomGnNFTsTVx8jiGjcLKDpyL65GDsH
https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/b6e2d9e639b1bb70bda4de160531d7f0cacca8f842edcedab9f945b76faf0d56
https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/18E3AWaadnUPQ1aMpfEoyTXN49NYAZzbpD

If you look at the rest of the addresses associated with the "theft" they all had the factom dust too. Why is factom recognizing these addresses as early adopters?

The reason the Factom team sent these bitcoins out is to recognize you as an early adopter / supporter of new blockchain technology projects. (Your address was among many on the bitcoin ledger who previous supported other community projects)

Dig people. Dig.

Big Vernarial disease got ejected for underage tranny hookers from the service, you think he's going to tell the truth to the people he has been lying to for a year and a half?

HA!!! G-U-L-L-I-B-L-E SHEEP!

THIS IS TRADEFORTRESS INPUTS.IO, MINTSY.COM, SCRYPTSY.COM, ETC. ALL OVER AGAIN FUCKING FUCK OF COURSE THEY JACKED YOU AND WILL TRY TO BLAME IT ON EVERYTHING ELSE. NOW HE SCAMS WITH THE CHINA CRYPTSY CLONE AND GIVES NO FUCKS ABOUT ANY OF YOU!

NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING COINS BIG VERNARIAL DISEASE SENT TO LOCAL BITCOINS TO SELL OF YOUR FUCKING MONEY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CANT GET YOUR DEPOSITS OUT. FROM 1.3.16-1.6.16 HE STOLE FROM YOU ALL HE NEEDS TO COVER THE DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS AND HIS TRANNY HOOKERS AND HIS ESCAPE TO CHINA DUHHH.  NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE THREE FUCKING MONTHS TO PAY YOU BACK THAT TINY AMOUNT OF 37 BITCOINS WHEN HE HAS THOUSANDS? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU ALL? THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT MASTER-P JUST PULLED. YOU ARE ALL DUMB AS FUCK IF YOU BELIEVE THE BLOG STORY!!! HE KNEW WIFEY WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT THE UNDERAGE TRANNY HOOKERS AND LEAVE SO HE STOLE ALL YOUR SHIT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND WENT DORMANT LIKE A DAMN SLEEPER CELL WHILE HE LET MARSHALL MULLICK AND JSHOCK CUP THE BALLS. NOW HE WAITS AND LAUGHS WITH A MOUTH FULL OF UNDERAGE TRANNY JIZ WHILE HE LEAVES HIS WIFE WITH THE BANKRUPTCY AND DEBT. WHILE HE RUNS OFF TO CHINA TO OPEN WWW.BITEBI9.COM AND STEAL MORE OF CHINA'S FUCKING COINS. HE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU. HE IS A THIEF AND SCAM ARTIST AND CONTINUES TO SCAM ALL YOU DUMB FUCKS TO THIS VERY MINUTE. THE COINS WILL MOVE AFTER THE BANKRUPTCY IS FINALIZED AND HE IS LAUGHING WITH A MOUTH FULL OF MARSHALL LONG COCK. HORUS IF YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY!!! IF YOU ARE SECURITY AND BIG VERNARIAL DISEASE DID NOT TELL YOU ABOUT THE "HACK" THEN IT'S A GUARANTEED THEFT BY NONE OTHER THAN HIS UNDERAGE TRANNY HOOKER LOVING SELF AND YOU KNOW IT! IF NOT, GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU CAN. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT BJ KNEW FROM ALL OF THE HINTS! THAT'S WHY HE GOT THE FUCK OUT BEFORE SHIT HIT THE FAN!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

The final chat log:

edit: added a couple more lines.

o0o0au: @Lurker: bonds and the like yes... but I added less lies by people in charge Smiley

Lurker: @TheVisitor: yes and unlike you I understand English

Lurker: @o0o0au: +1

NerdLifeLabs: I also hate losing you guys maybe we need a site to reg our user names with contact info so we can keep in touch

Lurker: yeah, chat looks REALLY broken!  NOT!!!

Quicksilver: @NerdLifeLabs: I suggested that earlier but no one seems interested in doing something constructive yet.

o0o0au: amusing I wouldn't chat ban though as money goes to cryptsy!!!

TheVisitor: @o0o0au:  What money?

o0o0au: @TheVisitor: well potential bankruptsy claims maybe

o0o0au: left over altcoins... crumbs?

Spidersbox: @NerdLifeLabs:you can keep in touch on cryptopia, and other ex

mwxpra: what's wrong with system

o0o0au: so isn't cold storage offline how did that get attacked if it was manual moves?

o0o0au: doesn't it seem weird to staff to not confirm those crazy amounts against balances?

TheVisitor: I cant believe we can still use chat when it is locked and others are frozen out, so odd.

Lurker: @o0o0au: starting to catch the nonsense, BRAVO

TheVisitor: @Lurker: just refresh ull see.

Lurker: @TheVisitor: I have

HairyT596: Well they did secretly pay back 2,000 BTC per year for 1.5 years.  Re-institute trading fees, and limit withdrawals to a fair necessary rate and rebuild trust.  Probably a 3rd party angel investor would restore lost confidence - I believe they are doing their best to repair the hole.

Quicksilver: @o0o0au: "...we were alerted in the early AM of a reduction in our safe/cold wallet balances..."

HairyT596: No reason for this place to die on account of this.

HairyT596: Except the whole confidence thing.

Lurker: @HairyT596: trust can be earned

HairyT596: At least we have a reasonable explanation and it doesn't read like the manifesto of a scammer.

HairyT596: But it's very late coming.

HairyT596: It makes sense why.  Catch-22 really.

HairyT596: But what about the mining?  Was that diverted?  Cuz, well, I never got word that they were no longer going to pay out.

Lurker: @HairyT596: that is an issue

DarthRomes: So what happens to all of the alt coins currently?  Are they going to be sold to recover Cryptys losses?  Why not allow their owners to withdraw them.

HairyT596: @Lurker:Particularly for me.  I have quite a few of them.

jk9694: wow

NerdLifeLabs: :Im sorry guys chats being shut down

jk9694: by Nerd, see you in the google hangouts and in NETcoin chat

mwxpra: ?

Jagrapolite: ppl banning ppl?!

Jagrapolite: no way

Jagrapolite: bans eh ?

barbee23743: bans will make em dance

luciferdark873: пpивeт вceм

luciferdark873: вывoд нe пoчинили?

pmalek: Freedom of speech ?! No? Not a nice way to go Cryptsy...

pablitos830: did cryptsy

pablitos830: ya fue  chat tambien

Eddie13: Cryptsy is dead?

Eddie13: for real? Sad

Eddie13: RIP

pmalek: Guys if you want to continue converstaion regarding Cryptsy join us on @Crypsty channel on http://webchat.freenode.net

pmalek: #Cryptsy

pmalek: freenode

Eddie13: THE END

Eddie13: END END END

Eddie13: end

Eddie13: Can't ban this!!

Eddie13: na na na na

Eddie13: na na

bangbangbang: 111

I'll take you up on that offer though for the hashing contract. Australia sucks big time for delivery. It took around 8 days to arrive Sad stupid customs then i got hit a 10% GST import because Gerry Harvey of Harvey Norman is an asshole and cried that people bought stuff outside australia instead of supporting locals... hell dickhead i can't buy bitcoin shit from you gerry!!!

Give me some cookie crumbs sourced from between the cushions of your cozy chair and I'll tell you who T0urist is (unless you figured it out on your own, then I'd settle for a spent bag to lick).
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:05:58 AM

How much did you guys lose? Anyone care to share?

I lost 17 sprouts and I'm very angry about it.

nothing, craptsy was shit from the beginning. I told friends to leave after the Paycoin incident

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:09:50 AM

Oh, and I forgot to mention that T0urist may or may not be related to Marshall Long.  Wink Wink Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:21:18 AM

Nothing else has happened since the divorce thingy was release. Pretty boring 'round here. See you in a month or two when you check back in again.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:29:57 AM

Oh, and I forgot to mention that T0urist may or may not be related to Marshall Long.  Wink Wink Wink

Correct on half of that. T0urist (with a zero) is my gaming handle and an inactive account here I haven't used since back then. My last name is Long correct. But my first name is Chris and not Marshall, I am from Australia.

That post was from when I bought 2 x spondoolies miners that I used for some mining for fun. The GST import cost was a pain.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

How THE FUCK is a cold wallet jacked??? "We were alerted" yeah fucking right. Did mullick have to stop his reach around on you for five seconds to "alert" you?? Because your tight ass security did not scan every time before putting the cold wallet online? LOL How dumb do you take us for??? You probably passed off a 1K wallet.dat to mullick to shut the fuck up about your thieving ass. No wonder he's been so fucking quiet. He's scared as balls because you're going to hang him out to dry if anything falls back on you. Offering an exact bounty of 1000 BTC for info to the "theif" LOL. You sure do have a thing for 1000 Bitcoin increments! How about this: It was your own thieving ass that stole the coins. You are laughing right now at everyone and how you were able to secure your tracks and drop the cold coins in China now so no one can touch you. Then you create the China site to steal even more coins and laugh your ass off. Go ahead and send me the 1K coins now since I blew your story wide open. LOL.
MemberCount+1

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

can we pls a list of all wallets (and addr) which is under control of cryptsy or short how many coins has cryptsy now (btc+alts)?
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: