Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196328 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

So I really thought that Maria Sharapova was going to win the US Open due to the fact that there were not a lot of competition but it seems that her long absence from the game has been bad for her. She was beaten by Anastasija Sevestova.

Maybe she is already past her prime?

I really though the she has a good chance to win as well. But in this match Sharapova has committed a lot of unforced error. Sharapova took the first set against Sevastova before slowly wearing down over the remainder of the match. She committed 51 unforced errors and five double faults,  I don't know if you can won with that so much unforced error in your end. I think we should give her a leeway since this is his first tournament after serving his suspension.

M. Sharapova journey over in US open. She lost the match against A. Sevastova, as you said she won the first set by 7 - 5, this time many gamblers put a bet on her that she will win and move next round, but unfortunately, she lost next 2 sets by 4 - 6, 2 - 6. But she tried to win this game after a long gap she is back right, so she is struggling to play. But Sevastova played well and won this match congrats.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

I cant wait for the Rublev vs Goffin game. I really think the odds are really good for Rublev, he should win this game. I took the spread + the ML on him, hopefully he can pull this through.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

So I really thought that Maria Sharapova was going to win the US Open due to the fact that there were not a lot of competition but it seems that her long absence from the game has been bad for her. She was beaten by Anastasija Sevestova.

I really though the she has a good chance to win as well. But in this match Sharapova has committed a lot of unforced error. Sharapova took the first set against Sevastova before slowly wearing down over the remainder of the match. She committed 51 unforced errors and five double faults,  I don't know if you can won with that so much unforced error in your end. I think we should give her a leeway since this is his first tournament after serving his suspension.

M. Sharapova journey over in US open. She lost the match against A. Sevastova, as you said she won the first set by 7 - 5, this time many gamblers put a bet on her that she will win and move next round, but unfortunately, she lost next 2 sets by 4 - 6, 2 - 6. But she tried to win this game after a long gap she is back right, so she is struggling to play. But Sevastova played well and won this match congrats.
It seems that most of the tennis world were very happy about Sharapova exit from the US Open because she is a cheater and from what i read she should have been banned for a longer period and most of her titles should have been taken back by the tennis federations.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

It seems that most of the tennis world were very happy about Sharapova exit from the US Open because she is a cheater and from what i read she should have been banned for a longer period and most of her titles should have been taken back by the tennis federations.

I felt that they are treating her differently in this US Open. She even had a match in the center court already which seems to me very unfair for those who have been ranked better than her. I guess the organization is capitalizing on her, with her good looks, a lot of fans are still wanting to see her. Her titles should have been put as * as well, not taken back but may have been tainted because of her being positive for a banned substance. I guess they are very lenient because she is a crowd drawer and tennis, just like other sports are business.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

Definetely the most interesting match today is Del Potro-Thiem. Delpo hasn't lost any set so far. If he continue with play like that, I think he will be able to pull it through.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

Definetely the most interesting match today is Del Potro-Thiem. Delpo hasn't lost any set so far. If he continue with play like that, I think he will be able to pull it through.

While Del Potro’s form over the last year has been good, he bombed out of both the French Open and Wimbledon early, and is out to make amends at a tournament he won in 2009. Even considering a relatively easy draw, he is yet to drop a set throughout the tournament.

Thiem is already up 4-0 in the first set and could probably go 5-0. If Thiem wins the first set, this is the first time he will lost a set. Its still a long way to go, but it looks like the Thiem has already got the upper hand and the momentum. Let's just wait and watch for more action.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

There are a lot of surprises in the US open. Only 3 players left from top 10 in this tourny.
I believe we in a period of changes in the top of the tennis players as young anfld hungry players are joining the top.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:10:05 PM

Nadal is through to the quarter finals after winning in straight sets against Dolgopolov, it was no challenge for Nadal as he breezed through only losing 7 games in the 3 sets. Thiem is beating Del Potro in the 4th set and should make it through. Now we just wait to see if Federer can make it through to the quarter finals when he faces Kohlschreiber soon.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
grermezter

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

I felt that they are treating her differently in this US Open. She even had a match in the center court already which seems to me very unfair for those who have been ranked better than her. I guess the organization is capitalizing on her, with her good looks, a lot of fans are still wanting to see her. Her titles should have been put as * as well, not taken back but may have been tainted because of her being positive for a banned substance. I guess they are very lenient because she is a crowd drawer and tennis, just like other sports are business.
I am sure with the likes of Venus Williams were in the competition the media attention would have ceased on Maria Sharapova, it's indeed true that she draw a lot of fans just like the William Sisters but with this US Open, so far lots of big names have pulled mainly due to injuries on both the male and female sides. So the media attention is low.

JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:19:35 AM

I cant wait for the Rublev vs Goffin game. I really think the odds are really good for Rublev, he should win this game. I took the spread + the ML on him, hopefully he can pull this through.
And Rublev won 3-0. Hopefully someone follow my tip, the spread was at +3.5 games and the ML at 2.75. Pretty good win.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

Nadal is through to the quarter finals after winning in straight sets against Dolgopolov, it was no challenge for Nadal as he breezed through only losing 7 games in the 3 sets. Thiem is beating Del Potro in the 4th set and should make it through. Now we just wait to see if Federer can make it through to the quarter finals when he faces Kohlschreiber soon.
What an incredible match Delpo and Thiem played. So interesting and quality duel. And what a comeback Del Potro made... amazing. He was ill these last couple of days, doctor gave him pills during the medical timeout in first set, he was feeling pretty bad. I thought that he has no chance to win, but how wrong I was... Fantastic. It would be great for him to rest and recover good, as much as he can, because Federer just won the match against Kolschriber and it was pretty easy task for him, three sets, hour and fifty minutes, didn't even sweat.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

What an incredible match Delpo and Thiem played. So interesting and quality duel. And what a comeback Del Potro made... amazing. He was ill these last couple of days, doctor gave him pills during the medical timeout in first set, he was feeling pretty bad. I thought that he has no chance to win, but how wrong I was... Fantastic. It would be great for him to rest and recover good, as much as he can, because Federer just won the match against Kolschriber and it was pretty easy task for him, three sets, hour and fifty minutes, didn't even sweat.
If we expect that Nadal & Federer will meet in the final I think it will not happen because of Andy Murray withdrawal of the US open would make the tournament in bad shape the shading of the player will be change Nadal& Federer will meet At the semis in that case only one of them  will go to the final slot, correct me if I'm wrong but that is my understanding hopefully Im wrong because I cannot wait to see them in the final.

StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

My picks for  US Open (ATP)
Pablo Carreno-Busta V Diego Sebastian Schwartzman, Set Handicap: Schwartzman +1.5  @1.98
Sam Querrey V Kevin Anderson, Sam Querrey @1.78

My picks for  US Open (WTA)
Venus williams V Petra Kvitova, 3 sets @2.35
Sloane Stephens V Anastasija Sevastova, Over 21.5 @1.83
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

Quality match indeed. I really thought that Thiem would really take the game in straight sets, Delpo appeared physically finished earlier in the match, but appeared fueled by the crowd and found a way to earn a spot in the quarterfinals.

Now he must face the dominant Federer, who cruised past Philipp Kohlschreiber without even allowing a break point chance.This victory marked his second consecutive straight sets win as he approaches a potential semifinal showdown with Nadal. Rafa also has no problem, beating Alexandr Dolgopolov in straight sets with little resistance.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

If we expect that Nadal & Federer will meet in the final I think it will not happen because of Andy Murray withdrawal of the US open would make the tournament in bad shape the shading of the player will be change Nadal& Federer will meet At the semis in that case only one of them  will go to the final slot, correct me if I'm wrong but that is my understanding hopefully Im wrong because I cannot wait to see them in the final.

You are right, they could meet in semifinal match. Murray announced that he is withdrawing from tournament at the beginning of the US Open. That`s why Roger was third seeded, Murray is second placed ATP ranking player and that is why we have this kind of situation now. To bad, I think that lots of people wanted to see great finale between this two great rivals.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:55:22 PM

I hope he will get rested enough, before facing the great Federer, so that at least it will be a good match to watch if Delpo is healthy, otherwise Federer will just eat him alive in the court. I agree that the match between Thiem and Delpo is a amazing. No one has thought the Delpo will recover and beat Thiem in this thrilling. Sad to see Thiem go as well, its just the breaks of the game and it didn't go on his way. If everything went a plan, its gonna be Federer vs Nadal in the semis, maybe this is the 'real' finals for most fans.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:57:24 PM

Projection Atp Ranking:

Nadal and Federer (over 7500 points) are struggling for the top spot in the ranking.
Federer will be the new n.1 if:
-Federer wins against Del Potro and Nadal loses to Rublev
-Federer wins against Nadal in the semi-finals

-Murray will surely be third with 6790 points
-A.Zverev will surely be 4th (Best Ranking) with 4470 points
-Cilic  will surely be 5th (Best Ranking) with 4155 points

Best Ranking also for Pablo Carreno-Busta (already in the semifinals) that will most likely enter in the top ten!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Vasilije69

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:04:44 PM

While Del Potro’s form over the last year has been good, he bombed out of both the French Open and Wimbledon early, and is out to make amends at a tournament he won in 2009. Even considering a relatively easy draw, he is yet to drop a set throughout the tournament.

Thiem is already up 4-0 in the first set and could probably go 5-0. If Thiem wins the first set, this is the first time he will lost a set. Its still a long way to go, but it looks like the Thiem has already got the upper hand and the momentum. Let's just wait and watch for more action.
Wow, what a match! Del Potro managed to save 2 match points and reverse the whole match while he was suffering from a cold! He showed a great performance and he reminded us on 2009. when he won US open.
Thiem was also great, but simply Delpo was better. This is probably the best match I've watched this year. I hope he will have power for upcoming match against Federer too.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

Projection Atp Ranking:

Nadal and Federer (over 7500 points) are struggling for the top spot in the ranking.
Federer will be the new n.1 if:
-Federer wins against Del Potro and Nadal loses to Rublev
-Federer wins against Nadal in the semi-finals

-Murray will surely be third with 6790 points
-A.Zverev will surely be 4th (Best Ranking) with 4470 points
-Cilic  will surely be 5th (Best Ranking) with 4155 points

Best Ranking also for Pablo Carreno-Busta (already in the semifinals) that will most likely enter in the top ten!

Federer vs Nadal surely semifinal. I think that Rublev and Delpo have no chance. Very interesting quarter final Anderson vs Querrey and
greatest surprise US Open is Carreno Busta who reached the semifinal.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:50:56 PM

Quality match indeed. I really thought that Thiem would really take the game in straight sets, Delpo appeared physically finished earlier in the match, but appeared fueled by the crowd and found a way to earn a spot in the quarterfinals.

Now he must face the dominant Federer, who cruised past Philipp Kohlschreiber without even allowing a break point chance.This victory marked his second consecutive straight sets win as he approaches a potential semifinal showdown with Nadal. Rafa also has no problem, beating Alexandr Dolgopolov in straight sets with little resistance.

Yep Federer won easy in his match as did Nadal and it's looking likely the two will face off in the semifinal. Both are coming good at the right time as Federer is now winning in straight sets as in the earlier matches he was getting pushed to 5 sets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: