Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 197843 times)
kittycat54448

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Love that there is a tennis thread!  I'm going with djokovic!
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

Congratulations to King Roger Federer for winning his 8th wimbledon at 35 years without losing 1 set!
He is the most talented player of all time, he is "Tennis"

amazing roger federer performance
federer is very old tennis player but still good performance
same the legend andre agasi and pete sampras, but federer above sampras and agasi
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

Us Open 2017  (August 28 - September 10) Prize Money Rises to $50.4M! This is the tournament with the richest prize pool in history

How much will players earn?

Winner             $3,7M
Finalist             $1,8M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

Tennis game is also becoming the richest game in the world. As per now, i think football is the richest game I am not sure or else base ball these players are getting millions of salary per month. Now tennis players also started to earn huge money from big tournament. Who will become the 3.7M dollar baby any guess?

Wow this is what tennis players need . There are tons of players out there who spend all their time on tennis:) I am not talking about big guns and yeah you are right Soccer is the richest game right now in the world and if you take individual game then Tennis is the first.
Wow that's indeed a lot of money to be won by playing tennis, Even the money at the first round is really impressive,  I wonder how much money Serena Williams have won throughout the years.I am betting for Roger Federer to once again scoop the top  prize with major tennis players currently out injured.
Yes it is huge money. If you play one game, you will get $50k. Which company will give us this much salary? That is why now every youth wants to become sports player. And I think Boxing is the highest individual pay game. The boxers will get more than millions of money from just game one.
Maybe it's really a good game and behind that impressions of having an opportunity to gain good money as income of about $50k, I think that's a great one. In my insights about that, young people in my place doesn't really gave interest about it and they just prefer having fun like basketball and not tennis. They thought that it was just for older ones,  because there's no idea of wide sports system that goverrment could support them to be on tennis leauge like what's mentioned on tis thread; earning that big salary in the future.

Yes, tennis is a very rich sport! Federer and Djokovic have earned more than 100M in tournament prizes but top players also earn a lot with sponsors (Djokovic, Federer, Nadal also earn 40M each year with sponsors)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Congratulations to King Roger Federer for winning his 8th wimbledon at 35 years without losing 1 set!

same the legend andre agasi and pete sampras, but federer above sampras and agasi

This wimbeldon is His homecourt, and the way he play all through out the conference. Was indeed the best Ive ever seen in his career. He aint that old enough, there are other players who is same at his age and some are much older. Its just that he took every chances he has to improve and lastly he really is born for tennis. I hope that he could win the remaining US and Australian Open.

adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:44:44 AM

This wimbeldon is His homecourt, and the way he play all through out the conference. Was indeed the best Ive ever seen in his career. He aint that old enough, there are other players who is same at his age and some are much older. Its just that he took every chances he has to improve and lastly he really is born for tennis. I hope that he could win the remaining US and Australian Open.
Federer is still the best when it comes to forehand, I will not remove my support from him no matter even if he loses, He made a comeback and it can be seen , and playing at home he is a beast.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:33:01 AM

Us Open 2017  (August 28 - September 10) Prize Money Rises to $50.4M! This is the tournament with the richest prize pool in history

How much will players earn?

Winner             $3,7M
Finalist             $1,8M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

Tennis game is also becoming the richest game in the world. As per now, i think football is the richest game I am not sure or else base ball these players are getting millions of salary per month. Now tennis players also started to earn huge money from big tournament. Who will become the 3.7M dollar baby any guess?

Wow this is what tennis players need . There are tons of players out there who spend all their time on tennis:) I am not talking about big guns and yeah you are right Soccer is the richest game right now in the world and if you take individual game then Tennis is the first.
Wow that's indeed a lot of money to be won by playing tennis, Even the money at the first round is really impressive,  I wonder how much money Serena Williams have won throughout the years.I am betting for Roger Federer to once again scoop the top  prize with major tennis players currently out injured.
Yes it is huge money. If you play one game, you will get $50k. Which company will give us this much salary? That is why now every youth wants to become sports player. And I think Boxing is the highest individual pay game. The boxers will get more than millions of money from just game one.
Maybe it's really a good game and behind that impressions of having an opportunity to gain good money as income of about $50k, I think that's a great one. In my insights about that, young people in my place doesn't really gave interest about it and they just prefer having fun like basketball and not tennis. They thought that it was just for older ones,  because there's no idea of wide sports system that goverrment could support them to be on tennis leauge like what's mentioned on tis thread; earning that big salary in the future.

Yes, tennis is a very rich sport! Federer and Djokovic have earned more than 100M in tournament prizes but top players also earn a lot with sponsors (Djokovic, Federer, Nadal also earn 40M each year with sponsors)

Yeah tennis has now become very lucrative for most players, specially the top 5. But back in the days, tournament prize money is so small eventhough that the sports is very popular even then. That's why you will see a lot of young and upcoming players are trying to break in the tennis scene because of the prize money involved.

Federer is still the best when it comes to forehand, I will not remove my support from him no matter even if he loses, He made a comeback and it can be seen , and playing at home he is a beast.

Yes. Roger Federer has the best forehand on tennis right now. No one can come close to him. Wimbledon is his, he own that court. LOL.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:58:07 AM

Yes. Roger Federer has the best forehand on tennis right now. No one can come close to him. Wimbledon is his, he own that court. LOL.
Not arguable at all , Federer Serve and forehand are demolishing but at the same time if you look at Nadal's forehand its the same . He has changed his forehand or one can say he has modified it / upgraded it and its actually helping him a lot .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

Not arguable at all , Federer Serve and forehand are demolishing but at the same time if you look at Nadal's forehand its the same . He has changed his forehand or one can say he has modified it / upgraded it and its actually helping him a lot.
Yup Roger Federer is the best but doesn't say no one will come near to him I think Nadal is the only player can give him a good fight. Nadal and Federer both forehead in tennis almost same and just because of his bad luck Nadal not made to reach finals in Wimbledon tournament. Suppose if he reached finals then the result may change at the end of the game.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

after got the champion of 8th wimbledon now what should be the target of Roger Federer? should he retire with this legacy? if he doesn't then will he get such type of opportunity to get retired such type of fantastic occasion? I think a King should retire like a king, so it is one of the perfect time to say bye from this segment.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

after got the champion of 8th wimbledon now what should be the target of Roger Federer? should he retire with this legacy? if he doesn't then will he get such type of opportunity to get retired such type of fantastic occasion? I think a King should retire like a king, so it is one of the perfect time to say bye from this segment.
During the post-match presentation when the interviewer asked Federer about plans he replied " I will try to come back next year and defend this title " so I would say he still has many other things in mind before retiring .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

During the post-match presentation when the interviewer asked Federer about plans he replied " I will try to come back next year and defend this title " so I would say he still has many other things in mind before retiring .

He wants to go back for at least one day in first place of the ranking atp and should do it this year.
He will continue to play as long as he is in good shape. Will play a few tournaments, especially slams (except roland garros).
He has shown winning Wimbledon without losing a set, which in addition to talent, still has good physical shape and great motivation and willpower.
Everyone is hoping that he and Nadal will continue to perform for a few years.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

He wants to go back for at least one day in first place of the ranking atp and should do it this year.
He will continue to play as long as he is in good shape. Will play a few tournaments, especially slams (except roland garros).
He has shown winning Wimbledon without losing a set, which in addition to talent, still has good physical shape and great motivation and willpower.
Ah well I doubt it because he doesn't play all the tournaments . He skipped French open , if he had played it then yeah he had the chance . My bet is on Nadal to become number 1 by the end of this year Smiley should see how Murray plays in US open.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

Ah well I doubt it because he doesn't play all the tournaments . He skipped French open , if he had played it then yeah he had the chance . My bet is on Nadal to become number 1 by the end of this year Smiley should see how Murray plays in US open.

I am convinced that we will see both Nadal and Federer in the top spot of the ATP ranking.
Nadal will become first, before the US Open, while Federer will be first after the US Open or after the Masters.
1 year ago this seemed impossible.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

On a lighter note about Nadal. He and other Spanish athletes/stars have joined forces and put up Tatel restaurants:

Cristiano Ronaldo joins Rafael Nadal in the Tatel restaurants co-ownership

In the last years the Cristiano Ronaldo empire never stopped increasing: he launched his own shoes brand, a perfume, watch, underwear and hotels. Now the football star joined Rafael Nadal, Pau Gasol and Enrique Iglesias as owners of the Tatel restaurants brand.

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/news/Rafael_Nadal/45639/cristiano-ronaldo-joins-rafael-nadal-in-the-tatel-restaurants-coownership/

Good thing to see them invested their hard earned money into something that will get them the opportunity to earn more once they are done with the sports they love. Buena suerte guys.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:02:34 AM

I am convinced that we will see both Nadal and Federer in the top spot of the ATP ranking.
Nadal will become first, before the US Open, while Federer will be first after the US Open or after the Masters.

For that to happen, Nadal needs to have a great US Open tournament. His speciality is clay and he's great at it but on faster courts he might struggle a little. He did well in the Australian Open but US Open would be slightly different with the surface helping big servers like crazy. You can see why most of the Americans have big serve. Because thats what their surface demands from them to excel in their country.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

For that to happen, Nadal needs to have a great US Open tournament. His speciality is clay and he's great at it but on faster courts he might struggle a little. He did well in the Australian Open but US Open would be slightly different with the surface helping big servers like crazy. You can see why most of the Americans have big serve. Because thats what their surface demands from them to excel in their country.
Not really , last year US open Murray was eliminated by Nishikori in quater-finals and Nadal was out in 4th round . Now Nadal has a great chance to become number 1 if he atleast reaches the Finals Smiley I am rooting him.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

David Ferrer pulling off Federer in the Swedish open Smiley Right now he is leading in the third set , he is 35 too and what a player . He is combination of Nadal and Federer but not so efficient . I am glad I went for over 22.5 @ 1.97 .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:50:57 PM

David Ferrer pulling off Federer in the Swedish open Smiley Right now he is leading in the third set , he is 35 too and what a player . He is combination of Nadal and Federer but not so efficient . I am glad I went for over 22.5 @ 1.97 .
David Ferrer is great on Clay just like most spanish players. Verdasco is one of the players against the grain who prefers hard court. Great to see Ferrer back in form. He had been struggling a lot against top 50 players this year. Hopefully he only gets better for the rest of the season. Love watching him play.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

it is expected a scenario about ATP ranking. here Andy Murrey is usually holding the first place and his point is 7750, whereas Nadal's point is 7465 who is staying at the 2nd place and the third position possessed by the Wimbledon champion Federer. I want to see again his name as the top of the ATP tour ranking. hopefully, he will be able to regain his position before his retirement.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:48:00 PM

Guys, I read somewhere about the latest match fixing concern.

Three Wimbledon matches part of latest tennis match-fixing probe

Three matches at this year's Wimbledon triggered alerts for possible match-fixing, the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU) revealed on Wednesday. One of the matches was from the main draw and the other two were in the qualifying tournament.

They will be assessed and reviewed by the TIU as part of it's latest quarterly review, alongside one match from the French Open.

Alerts are raised in response to unusual betting patterns, which are not in and of themselves evidence of match-fixing. A number of other factors, such as playing conditions or an injury to one of the players, could account for anomalous betting patterns.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/07/19/three-wimbledon-matches-part-latest-tennis-match-fixing-probe/
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: