Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196319 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:06:04 PM

Kyrgios v Nadal match lived up to its expectations but Nadal couldn't pull it off Sad He played bad and he admitted it after the match , this kind of performances won't be enough to win the US open Sad Hope he comes back stronger .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

Kyrgios v Nadal match lived up to its expectations but Nadal couldn't pull it off Sad He played bad and he admitted it after the match , this kind of performances won't be enough to win the US open Sad Hope he comes back stronger .
Exactly. I have point on that, Nadal is not super superior like he was in the past or like he was this year on clay surface. But this could be good for him, he will be more fresh and better prepared for US Open.
Grigor Dimitrov is first finalist of this year Cincinati Masters. If Kyrgios beat Ferrer in second semi-final match we will have two players fighting for first Masters title in their career. Ferrer has one but it was back in 2012(Paris indor Masters).
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

The final of the Cincinnati tournament is Kyrgios vs Dimitrov. Both are at the first career final in a 1000 master tournament.
If Kyrgios wins the final he will make his best ranking atp (12th).

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

Exactly. I have point on that, Nadal is not super superior like he was in the past or like he was this year on clay surface. But this could be good for him, he will be more fresh and better prepared for US Open.
Grigor Dimitrov is first finalist of this year Cincinati Masters. If Kyrgios beat Ferrer in second semi-final match we will have two players fighting for first Masters title in their career. Ferrer has one but it was back in 2012(Paris indor Masters).
Actually Hard court is not the kind of surface with this Spanish player to play superior, but I’m still hoping that in the end he will be tossing his US open grand slam trophies in Arthur Ash stadium. Rafael Nadal dominance in clay surface is the evidence of how focus player he is, but most of all he is comfortable in clay surface. But in the tour there are two hard court surfaces grand slam tournament that he should seek dominance for him to prove the he is a great and versatile player.

Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

The final of the Cincinnati tournament is Kyrgios vs Dimitrov. Both are at the first career final in a 1000 master tournament.
That will be interesting match. Both of them are unpredictable players and it's very hard to predict winner of this match and tournament as well.
Physically better prepared player will win the match. I think first set will be key one. Who win it, he will win match.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

Kyrgios is recovering from an injury coiple weeks ago. He was prepared very well to this tourny and to the US open.
Both players want to win it badly. I believe Dimitrov has a small advantage here.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

That will be interesting match. Both of them are unpredictable players and it's very hard to predict winner of this match and tournament as well.
Physically better prepared player will win the match. I think first set will be key one. Who win it, he will win match.
I am gonna go for Dimitrov to win but it will be one hell of a match and not easy to predict at all. If Kyrgios gets his serves right then he can win it otherwise I guess Dimitrov will take it away . Anyway we will have a new 1000 winner

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

I am gonna go for Dimitrov to win but it will be one hell of a match and not easy to predict at all. If Kyrgios gets his serves right then he can win it otherwise I guess Dimitrov will take it away . Anyway we will have a new 1000 winner

Well you got the winner right with Dimitrov winning the match 6-3 7-5 Kyrgios did get his serves right but it wasn't enough to help him get the win but he did have his chances in the second set but wasn't good enough on the day. I think this match was a perfect stepping stone for both players heading into the US Open.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:08:25 AM

Kyrgios is recovering from an injury coiple weeks ago. He was prepared very well to this tourny and to the US open.
Both players wanted to win it badly. Finally Dimitrov made it
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

Well you got the winner right with Dimitrov winning the match 6-3 7-5 Kyrgios did get his serves right but it wasn't enough to help him get the win but he did have his chances in the second set but wasn't good enough on the day. I think this match was a perfect stepping stone for both players heading into the US Open.
Ikr , finally its Dimitrov's time . I like the way he plays , its a lot similar to Federer and his backhand is just awesome to watch Smiley I am glad he won and the tennis future is looking pretty good with players like Thiem , Zverev , Kyrgios Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptojac17

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

Ikr , finally its Dimitrov's time . I like the way he plays , its a lot similar to Federer and his backhand is just awesome to watch Smiley I am glad he won and the tennis future is looking pretty good with players like Thiem , Zverev , Kyrgios Smiley
I believe on you observation mate Dimitrov and Federer is very much alike in their forehand and backhand stroke that’s is why they called him young Federer, now a days only few players I know who uses single handed backhand this guy’s uses their back hand so gracefully and more effective. Dimittrov is the player that I’m interested to watch on tour I hope it’s not only the stroke of Federer he imitate but also the ability to become champion in several grandslams.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

I believe on you observation mate Dimitrov and Federer is very much alike in their forehand and backhand stroke that’s is why they called him young Federer, now a days only few players I know who uses single handed backhand this guy’s uses their back hand so gracefully and more effective. Dimittrov is the player that I’m interested to watch on tour I hope it’s not only the stroke of Federer he imitate but also the ability to become a champion in several grandslams.
All young players are giving their best before entering to the big tournament US Open. Weeks back Zverev, Thiem and now Dimitrov and Kyrgios looks like these players will give very tough competition to the senior players. I hope coming US open will be very interesting to watch. Now after seeing these players, the performance I don't have any name in my mind that who is going to win the title of the US open.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:00:05 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

1)Nadal          7645 New n.1
2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
6)A.Zverev     4470 +1 (best ranking)
7)Cilic             4150 -1
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

Nadal is officially again the n.1!
New best ranking for A.Zverev (6th).

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

This is great to see one of the greatest players get back the number 1 spot after a long time not being up there. Its great to also see Federer right up there as well, two of the greatest players ever and they are still performing well at the top level. Congrats to Zverev on his best ranking of his career so far. I can't wait for the US Open to start!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptojac17

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:09:29 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

This is great to see one of the greatest players get back the number 1 spot after a long time not being up there. Its great to also see Federer right up there as well, two of the greatest players ever and they are still performing well at the top level. Congrats to Zverev on his best ranking of his career so far. I can't wait for the US Open to start!
Yeah good to see young player like Zverev being in the top 10 ranking  at his age of 18 years old he belong to the top caliber player is quite amazing, hopefully he can get grand slam trophy sooner in other hand Rafa Nadal is performing well this year what really excited to see is when Rafa & Roger will fight for Championship in US open this is  a fight of the verteran and great name of tennis.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

Nice. Rafa back in the no. 1 position after being away from it for so many years. While Federer is at Murray's neck for the top 2 spot. Good to see those veterans really still pushing themselves to get the top 2 spot this year. Zverev being 18 years old is only in the top 10 and I'm sure he has a bright future and will be the no. 1 soon. I thin this is the lowest so far for Djokovic that he got in recent memories but I'm sure he will be back next year to try to reclaim the top stop. He has given this year to the veterans but will definitely go for it next year if he is healthy.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

Yeah good to see young player like Zverev being in the top 10 ranking  at his age of 18 years old he belong to the top caliber player is quite amazing, hopefully he can get grand slam trophy sooner in other hand Rafa Nadal is performing well this year what really excited to see is when Rafa & Roger will fight for Championship in US open this is  a fight of the verteran and great name of tennis.
Finally the day comes, i am waiting for this day to see Nadal in 1st place. He really deserves this place. This year his performance is outstanding. Murray time is over he will come down still 1 rank. After this US open he may go down to 3rd position. Yes i am also waiting for this epic match b/w Nadal vs Federer in US Open finals. 
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:57:31 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

Finally the day comes, i am waiting for this day to see Nadal in 1st place. He really deserves this place. This year his performance is outstanding. Murray time is over he will come down still 1 rank. After this US open he may go down to 3rd position. Yes i am also waiting for this epic match b/w Nadal vs Federer in US Open finals. 

For me the podium of the ranking atp at the end of the season will be: 1)Federer 2)Nadal 3)A.Zverev.
 Djokovic will be out of the top ten and Murray could also be overtaken by Thiem

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:02:03 PM

Bautista-Agut R. (Esp) - Lajovic D. (Srb) => over 21.5 @1.95
Medvedev D. (Rus) - Edmund K. (Gbr) => Medvedev wins @2.25
Dzumhur D. - Simon G. => Dzumhur wins @ 1.8

GL!
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

2)Murray        7150 -1
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5690 
5)Djokovic     5325   
8 )Thiem        4030
9)Dimitrov     3710 +2
10)Nishikori  3195 -1

For me the podium of the ranking atp at the end of the season will be: 1)Federer 2)Nadal 3)A.Zverev.
 Djokovic will be out of the top ten and Murray could also be overtaken by Thiem
I don't think so , according to me Nadal will finish at top and Zverev won't be in top 5 . I am pretty sure Djokovic won't go out of top ten if he comes back in January just like Federer did in 2017 . Not sure about Murray lol

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: