Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196330 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:40:02 PM

Here are the possible quarter-finals to Us Open:

Nadal vs Goffin/Dimitrov
Federer vs Thiem

Cilic vs A.Zverev
Tsonga vs Murray

If Federer wins the tournament will return to 100% first place in the ranking Atp!

Good to know Federer is still among the quarter finalists in this years U.S Open.

But I think that Nadal will be the winner this year since he is good on this surface.

Revenge for the Australian Open I am foreseeing this year. Wink
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

Nadal vs Goffin/Dimitrov
Federer vs Thiem

Cilic vs A.Zverev
Tsonga vs Murray

If Federer wins the tournament will return to 100% first place in the ranking Atp!

Good to know Federer is still among the quarter finalists in this years U.S Open.

But I think that Nadal will be the winner this year since he is good on this surface.

The US Open hasn't started yet and this was just a possible quarter final match up. The US Open starts this Monday and it very well could end up being a Federer/Nadal final which would be a great way to end the Grand Slam year with these two players fighting it out in another Grand Slam final. They started the year in a Grand Slam final and now we will see if they end the year in the US Grand Slam final.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:48:17 AM

Nadal vs Goffin/Dimitrov
Federer vs Thiem

Cilic vs A.Zverev
Tsonga vs Murray

The US Open hasn't started yet and this was just a possible quarter final match up. The US Open starts this Monday and it very well could end up being a Federer/Nadal final which would be a great way to end the Grand Slam year with these two players fighting it out in another Grand Slam final. They started the year in a Grand Slam final and now we will see if they end the year in the US Grand Slam final.
It really would be nice to see one more epic battle between those two great players in the finale of US Open. As you said they started Slam season like that, it would be great to end it like that too. From the other side, I wouldn't be surprised to see new face as Grand Slam winner. Murray is not 100% ready, Federer might has some injury problem(withdraw from Cincinnati), Nadal could get surprised by someone again,. We have Del Potro and Cilic left as GS title owners on this US Open. Delpo is also away from his best tennis form. From the other side, Cilic could profit here, he is this year Wimbledon finalist and knows how to win big tournament. And all those great young players, by my opinion, have equal chance to lift this trophy, I really couldn't decide for favorite between Zverev, Thiem, Dimitrov(not so young anymore), Kirgios..
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

Latest news : Murray withdraw from US open due to hip injury Sad Really sad to see this , not because I love Murray lol but because it will be less competitive . I just wish US open will be as entertaining as it always is .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

Latest news : Murray withdraw from US open due to hip injury Sad Really sad to see this , not because I love Murray lol but because it will be less competitive . I just wish US open will be as entertaining as it always is .

Yes, he is official too, he will not attend the US Open, maybe his season is over. Unlucky this year he and Djokovic will return protagonists next year.
Federer at this point to return first in the ranking atp will only have to get to the final

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

Yes, he is official too, he will not attend the US Open, maybe his season is over. Unlucky this year he and Djokovic will return protagonists next year.
Federer at this point to return first in the ranking atp will only have to get to the final

Well yeah but he gotto beat the current no.1 in semi-finals ( if Nadal reaches semis ) to become the next no.1 . It will be one hell of a match if both of them reach semis Smiley Waiting for tomorrow.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:05:20 PM

I see everyone predicts Federer- Nadal, but I think somebody unexpected will appear and mess with their plans.
Somebody like Kyrgios,Zverev...
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:47:41 PM

Well yeah but he gotto beat the current no.1 in semi-finals ( if Nadal reaches semis ) to become the next no.1 . It will be one hell of a match if both of them reach semis Smiley Waiting for tomorrow.
To bad for Murray, I thought that something like that could happened. Hip injury need more time to heel and player, in consultation with doctors and his team, have to make decision to play big tournament with pain in his body or to take time as much as he need to so that he can come back fully ready.
If his body is okay, Federer has great chance to reach semi-final match, has great chance to win this trophy. As he said it would be totally crazy for him to win three Slam titles in one year especially in his 36 years of life.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:46:17 PM

I see everyone predicts Federer- Nadal, but I think somebody unexpected will appear and mess with their plans.

Yes that is because they are great players and that they have shown all season that they are very tough to beat when it comes to Grand Slams. Some of the younger players have beaten Nadal and Federer this season but in smaller tournaments which are good but don't really mean a lot compared to a Grand Slam where Nadal and Federer really shine and go up another level. I would love to see Kyrgios win as I love watching him play as he offers a lot of entertainment value to the game and I do believe he has what it takes to win but it will be tough to see anyone beating Nadal and Federer.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:06:26 PM

The US OPen has started and already there have been a couple of surprise results. In the Men's side 21 seed Ferrer has been beaten in 4 sets by Kukushkin winning the final 3 sets easily. And in the Women's 7th seed Konta has been knocked out early losing in 3 sets which was a surprise as I thought she had a big chance at winning this tournament.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

Didn't see the match, but when Kukushkin is on, he looks unplayable. On the other side, Ferrer is really past his prime, although he had some good results lately.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:24:03 PM

Didn't see the match, but when Kukushkin is on, he looks unplayable. On the other side, Ferrer is really past his prime, although he had some good results lately.

Yeah I didn't see the match either so I wouldn't really know what happened. I do agree that Ferrer is past his prime as he is getting on in years now and has been around a long time but like you said he has had some good results coming into the tournament so it was somewhat of a surprise to see him out this early on in the tournament.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

Yes, it's the biggest surprise odds wise so far on the mens side (with Lu d. Khachanov and Lorenzi d. Sousa being the only other underdogs winning so far).

Talking about "past prime", I watched some Stephens vs. Vinci earlier, and Vinci is just so bad these days. Her backhand was always her "problem side", but she at least used it very well for being just a defending instrument. Nowadays all you have to do is play on her backhand and you will either get an error or have an easy putaway to the forehand side. Volleying has also declined. At first glance I thought, that Stephens was way too low and was a little tempted to lay her in the beginning of the 2nd set, glad i didn't Tongue

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

I'm a fan of both those legends, Federer and Nadal and see them in the finals, but as you have mentioned there are a lot of unexpected things that could come.

Likes of Kyrgios and Zeverev to pull an upset is not far as this two young lions have been showing good potential and are really challenging the top players right now. And they have good odds to win the tournament behind Federer and Nadal now since Murray is already out. Though Kyrgios, who can beat anyone when he is at his best, is sometimes very erratic. Let's see how it goes, as the veterans usually push their game to new levels specially in big tournaments and if they are also shove by the youngers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

I'm a fan of both those legends, Federer and Nadal and see them in the finals, but as you have mentioned there are a lot of unexpected things that could come.

Likes of Kyrgios and Zeverev to pull an upset is not far as this two young lions have been showing good potential and are really challenging the top players right now. And they have good odds to win the tournament behind Federer and Nadal now since Murray is already out. Though Kyrgios, who can beat anyone when he is at his best, is sometimes very erratic. Let's see how it goes, as the veterans usually push their game to new levels specially in big tournaments and if they are also shove by the youngers.

I dont think that kyrgios can be in the high class, especially not in this tourny.
Young Zverev has a beautiful tennis and he can get up to the semi finals imo.
I think that Nadal will win the tourny
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:38:07 AM

I dont think that kyrgios can be in the high class, especially not in this tourny.
Zverev is struggling with King, barely won the first set 7-6. Still see him as a great contender for the championship, however, all my expectatives are on Roger Federer to take it all.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

Zverev is struggling with King, barely won the first set 7-6. Still see him as a great contender for the championship, however, all my expectatives are on Roger Federer to take it all.
I bet Zverev wouldn't have expected this quality tennis from King in the first round . Zverev isn't playing bad its just amazing tennis from King Smiley I bet on over 33.5 games @ 2.5 and I feel good about this . Lets go King , take a set atleast.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:15:54 AM

I bet Zverev wouldn't have expected this quality tennis from King in the first round . Zverev isn't playing bad its just amazing tennis from King Smiley I bet on over 33.5 games @ 2.5 and I feel good about this . Lets go King , take a set atleast.
I managed to get Zverev 3-0 when King was up 3-1 in the first set, odds at 1.9. So far looks like King is playing really well, also, Ive seen a couple plays where the luck is on his side, he might even pull a set from Zverev.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

A lot of interesting matches on the womens side today. Will try my luck with Osaka today. If she is fit and injury-free (she retired her last match in Toronto) she will cause Kerber all kind of troubles. Kerber herself is under such a huge pressure and I am not impressed with her results this year. Probably wait for Kerber to go a break ahead, to get better odds.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

Tennis is always dominated by roger federers. Who is his opponent, roger federer certainly can be champion and will be difficulty to preddict.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: