Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 [1642] 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877494 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:52:35 AM

Reading all related articles about that, I see that aside from he wants to play his brother, Marc, he badly wants to retire as a Lakers. Almost consider retiring after injuries but really wants to do it in a Lakers jersey (last played in 2019 with only 3 games with the Bucks).
Oh! He must be a pure Lakers fan or this attempt might have something to do with Kobe.
The two were really close back then.

~
Yeah, but their process is going to damnation.
No chemistry and strong players are being traded. i.e. Adams and Schroder.
Are they trying to build a team for the future like Knicks?
Funny that the Knicks actually came to my mind while I was checking their (OKC) recent trades - I was like "they're following the Knicks!". But like I said above, the only logical reason for their move is that they're trying to hit the jackpot again like how they landed that trio. If not that, then something similar to what the Warriors did.
We have the same thought.  Grin
Rebuilding and betting on the lottery. Waiting for that player to soar, whoever that will be.
Who knows? They might be searching for the next Jordan or Kobe.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 06:13:01 AM

Big addition to the Lakers if this will be realized, they are all coming back soon, lol.

Lakers interested in Trevor Ariza if veteran wing gets buyout from Thunder, per report

Trevor Ariza broke out in the NBA when he helped the 2008-09 Lakers win the championship. Now Los Angeles is apparently hoping it can bring his career full circle. The Lakers are monitoring Ariza's situation with the Oklahoma City Thunder, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania. If he becomes available through a buyout, the Lakers would surely be interested in bringing him back.

He will be reunited with Gasol as both of them won championships with the Lakers uniform.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:01:16 AM

Big addition to the Lakers if this will be realized, they are all coming back soon, lol.

Lakers interested in Trevor Ariza if veteran wing gets buyout from Thunder, per report

Trevor Ariza broke out in the NBA when he helped the 2008-09 Lakers win the championship. Now Los Angeles is apparently hoping it can bring his career full circle. The Lakers are monitoring Ariza's situation with the Oklahoma City Thunder, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania. If he becomes available through a buyout, the Lakers would surely be interested in bringing him back.

He will be reunited with Gasol as both of them won championships with the Lakers uniform.

Ariza will have a chance to get back to the Lakers? Man, this is awesome and I think this will bring back memories when we see them play together. He really brings his own play when they've won the championship when they defeated Magic in round 5 of the finals. Ariza contributed a major role just like Artes in the next season that year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:27:12 AM

Ready to bet now? here's the betting odds for the preseason games.

https://www.bitsler.com/en/sports/basketball

Plenty of games in the line, I guess I'll start capping soon.  Grin Grin

Oh Great! it's finally here bettors are now smiling thinking what particular team to bet on.

Odds are sweet and seems too tempting to spare some coins from those games this coming preseason, though it's not like the regular
one but still odds are here and gambling is officially start now for all the NBA bettors out there. Good luck and let's start sharing while
waiting for the regular season.
dwyane36
Legendary

Merit: 2020

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 09:27:39 AM

Paul George got the jackpot because he signed a maximum contract with the Clippers for another four seasons. It means that he will earn $226 mln for the next five years, considering the coming season.
You can read the announcement about this deal here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Botnake

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:42:26 AM

Paul George got the jackpot because he signed a maximum contract with the Clippers for another four seasons. It means that he will earn $226 mln for the next five years, considering the coming season.
After that awful playoffs performance, hmmm... maybe the team sees something special in him.

Regardless, I'm happy for him.
here's the link for people who wants to read the full information.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/12/10/clippers-sign-paul-george-to-max-contract-extension/

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:55:40 AM

After that awful playoffs performance, hmmm... maybe the team sees something special in him.

Regardless, I'm happy for him.
here's the link for people who wants to read the full information.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/12/10/clippers-sign-paul-george-to-max-contract-extension/

The management maybe know the real reason, if we will analyze, they fired Doc Rivers and keep Paul George and even give him a maximum contract, you know what that means.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:40:09 AM

Just to be clear, that one that won the ring with the Lakers in Pau Gasol and not his brother Marc Gasol.

I like the idea though that Ariza will be coming back to Lakers though, he has some moments together with Kobe back then and he is a tough defender and obviously his make task will be to guard the likes of Kawhi and Paul George in their division. That is if he still has that step.

Any news about Giannis though? he hasn't sign to the Bucks yet? am I right? He is also looking for a max contract similar to George so why the wait?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Botnake

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:37:25 AM

Just to be clear, that one that won the ring with the Lakers in Pau Gasol and not his brother Marc Gasol.

Yes, I know that, I was really referring to Pau Gasol because he also like to sign with the Lakers.

Pau Gasol wants to make an NBA comeback with the Lakers and it'd be the best

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:04:32 PM

Good for him, he is already 30 years old now and I think it will be his biggest contract as I'm not expecting anymore he will be signed with this huge amount at the age of 34 or 35. The clippers management wanted PG to stay and they want the tandem of Leonard and George to succeed.

I was just wondering what would be Lou Williams contract once he get resigned by the Clippers, this guy has been working very well so deserves to get a good contract.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 02:36:58 PM

His size was just unmatchable.  I remember "back in the day", a shoe store had a shaq replica sneaker, I think it was a US size 21 or something rediculous.  It looked like a clown shoe. 
I guess Shaq's sneakers will look like clown shoes on any one person who will wear them.
I also remember some funny videos with Nate and Shaq while both were in Boston Celtics. Nate had some problems when he tried to put on Shaq's shoes. Grin

Love watching nate play.  If you are ever looking for a good (funny) video, google nate Robinson blocks yao ming.  Dude was fearless when he played, respect that dude given his size.

He really proved that as long as you got the heart to play Basketball, size doesn't matter. He should have stick to basketball though. He really didn't back down to whoever they were matched up since attitude within the court can really boost your team mates morale. Nate was a good player but I guess he just gets traded into whenever team that wants him to boost their attitudes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 02:38:19 PM

Damn, that was really huge.
I hope he is worth every penny of that contract.
Some analysts may be on fire now because of that deal.  Grin

True. It was Pau.
And the Lakers are just showing interest right now. The deal is not yet confirmed. I bet they are just looking for a veteran mindset.
Or, an addition to their defense. You can see how Frank Vogel influence the Lakers management.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:13:28 PM

Ready to bet now? here's the betting odds for the preseason games.
https://www.bitsler.com/en/sports/basketbal
Plenty of games in the line, I guess I'll start capping soon.  Grin Grin

The most interesting  game to watch tomorrow will be Atalanta : Orlando. Atlanta added to its young core team few good prime or veteran players. Danilo Gallinari, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Clint Capela and Rajon Rondo. It might need some time that new and old payers start paying as a team. We saw last year with Clippers it took whole season.  East become very strong this year. Specially if Harden will also move East.

That is crazy since he will be 35 years old 5 years from now and earning over $40 millions a season.  
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:04:34 PM

PG13 will probably stay this time around, I can't guarantee it but I do not see anything much more marvelous in his career from here on out for the next 5 years. However clippers may decide to trade him if they can find someone to take it in the later stages of the contract. Both parties have done this before and parted ways, Clippers gave Blake Griffing a 5 year contract and then send him to detroit not even a full year later, and PG13 had a huge contract with OKC and requested trade as well, which somehow didn't even effected OKC that much because they still went to first round even without PG13 and westbrook.

So, what we have is 5 year contract but two parties that never cared for it. Let's see if things will be different this time around and will they keep their promises this time.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:34:06 PM

PG13 will probably stay this time around, I can't guarantee it but I do not see anything much more marvelous in his career from here on out for the next 5 years. However clippers may decide to trade him if they can find someone to take it in the later stages of the contract. Both parties have done this before and parted ways, Clippers gave Blake Griffing a 5 year contract and then send him to detroit not even a full year later, and PG13 had a huge contract with OKC and requested trade as well, which somehow didn't even effected OKC that much because they still went to first round even without PG13 and westbrook.

So, what we have is 5 year contract but two parties that never cared for it. Let's see if things will be different this time around and will they keep their promises this time.

Their real journey will start this season, with a new coach, hopefully they'll have more success together.
IMO, this is the best team PG have played and with Leonard, he has a chance to win an NBA Championship which is a dream of a star player to cement their legacy.

He was given a chance this season, if he will not improve and management will not see their expectation, a trade is possible because it means he does not fit with the team.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:49:43 PM

Their real journey will start this season, with a new coach, hopefully they'll have more success together.
IMO, this is the best team PG have played and with Leonard, he has a chance to win an NBA Championship which is a dream of a star player to cement their legacy.

He was given a chance this season, if he will not improve and management will not see their expectation, a trade is possible because it means he does not fit with the team.

This will be another test for this team, PG needs to step more and keep trying if he really wants to have a tittle for himself.

They've got a good lineup and still complete in terms of solid 5, having Ibaka as good boost knowing the quality of him playing basketball, he and Leonard already win a title wayback from the Raptors and it won't be hard for them to play alongside again, new headcoach needs to balance everything in order to blend everything out.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:04:48 PM

This will be another test for this team, PG needs to step more and keep trying if he really wants to have a tittle for himself.

They've got a good lineup and still complete in terms of solid 5, having Ibaka as good boost knowing the quality of him playing basketball, he and Leonard already win a title wayback from the Raptors and it won't be hard for them to play alongside again, new headcoach needs to balance everything in order to blend everything out.

Look at their roster, (https://www.espn.com/nba/team/roster/_/name/lac/la-clippers) it's very solid.
New addition to the team will make the team better, Ibaka, Batum, and they have Reggie Jackson who hasn't showed his best yet for the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:09:46 PM

Look at their roster, (https://www.espn.com/nba/team/roster/_/name/lac/la-clippers) it's very solid.
New addition to the team will make the team better, Ibaka, Batum, and they have Reggie Jackson who hasn't showed his best yet for the team.

Remove Paul George and Kawhi Leonard, I see a pretty average team. I don't think they have enough role players to be considered top teams in the West.
If they were in East we could talk more optimistic about them but I don't see this team achieving anything in their conference. I wish Kawhi go to a better team and get his third ring.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:24:22 PM

Paul George signing a max contract doesn't also mean that he is committed or loyal to the Clippers, it doesn't even guarantee that he will be staying with LAC for the whole 5 years. For the financial standpoint I think we can say that Paul George did this for the money, he is 30 years old that has come off from a horrific injury Clippers offered him a max contract besides all of that so Paul George took the best opportunity he have since it is a win-win for him. If things doesn't work out well with Kawhi then he can always demand a trade to another competitive team, for the Clippers they have a good trade value out of him for teams still chasing that championship.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:57:43 PM

Paul George signing a max contract doesn't also mean that he is committed or loyal to the Clippers, it doesn't even guarantee that he will be staying with LAC for the whole 5 years. For the financial standpoint I think we can say that Paul George did this for the money, he is 30 years old that has come off from a horrific injury Clippers offered him a max contract besides all of that so Paul George took the best opportunity he have since it is a win-win for him. If things doesn't work out well with Kawhi then he can always demand a trade to another competitive team, for the Clippers they have a good trade value out of him for teams still chasing that championship.

It could be, but I wouldn't say he is loyal to the Clippers, he was given that opportunity and he was offered that he can't refuse. 5 years extension is a long contract and we really don't know what the future brings. And on the other hand, it put an enormous pressure on his shoulder right now to bring Clippers to the Finals in the West, otherwise we will see a lot of meme again in the internet world, Lol.

Yeah, we see lots of superstars with huge contract got traded, so it is possible in the future. But for this season let's see if him and Kawhi will bring Clippers on top as expected from them a year before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 [1642] 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: