Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:17:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 [1685] 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 3451 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884660 times)
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:21:59 AM

Nets have a 4-win streak now

Yea, Durant-Harden tandem looks amazing, and I guess that Brooklyn will win the next match against the Cavs. Also, we will probably see a big trio in action for the first time because Irving rejoined the team today.

Since they've been dominating their last two games, the fans are eager to see those two and I think the most watch game for tomorrow will be the Brooklyn Nets VS Cleveland Cavaliers. If they also dominate this upcoming game then we will see one of the best contenders in the NBA playoffs or maybe in the NBA Finals. Who knows that these guys' chemistry will also improve with Kyrie Irving and they will reach the NBA Championship with that.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 06:37:21 AM

I thought that it will become an overtime but their high scoring match just truly shown how both teams were powered up. Props to Giannis on this match, he had played as good as what most fans were expecting to him.
Yes, that was a good match.
Nets made 17 turnovers during that game and 5 only for the Bucks.
But, it was those 3 points that is killing them. Jeff Green 4/5 and Harris 5/7
Harden's assists are also something new to me. He ain't known for his passing ability but now its way different.

He's now learning how to play the game, adjusting to create space for his teammates, something that really noticeable.
Harden and KD combo in the last dying seconds.

That rebound after he's missed then pass it to KD kills the Bucks, interesting to see once Kyrie start to play with them and see how the chemistry will work for this trio.

30 points and 6 assist for KD, while 34 points and 12 assist for Harden very impressive
plus the supporting cast who also gives them the lift that they needed. Gratz!
Yes, I see how KD and The beard play last night they were unselfish during dying seconds, and good support cast, what I am concern with the nets is Kyrie is out since he has an issue with who is the leader, wherein he wants to be the alpha of the team, will post a threat to the chemistry, kyrie should lay low on who will be the leader, I have seen teams become dysfunction if one member acts or don't want to be under someone, even at work seems work the same, so for Brooklyn to be the best since they have all the pieces, actually they are not big three, this team has big 4 with DJ on the team so if they figure it out, ill say east is for Brooklyn atleast for 2-3 years, or even two championship that is for sure.

We will never know until Kyrie is back, KD and Harden are playing good, so there is a chance that it "might" disrupt the chemistry of those 2. And its going to be difficult for Nash on how to manage the time of 3 superstars.

For me the alpha here is KD, and not Irving. James have settled down beautifully, but still early to conclude although the chance for the Nets to win the East and go to the finals are very high and they could be the favourites if the 3 will blend nicely and developed as a team, unselfish superstars like Harden and Irving.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 08:03:20 AM

Just a heads up... Yahoo mobile is offering live games for free right now as part of their holiday preview special. Enjoy the free games while it lasts. This includes tomorrow’s Nets game that may be the first time you see the new big 3 in action.

Are you referring to this mobile app?
I'm going to try it later. Hoping I had enough data speed to stream live games. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

We will never know until Kyrie is back, KD and Harden are playing good, so there is a chance that it "might" disrupt the chemistry of those 2. And its going to be difficult for Nash on how to manage the time of 3 superstars.

For me the alpha here is KD, and not Irving. James have settled down beautifully, but still early to conclude although the chance for the Nets to win the East and go to the finals are very high and they could be the favourites if the 3 will blend nicely and developed as a team, unselfish superstars like Harden and Irving.

What the Nets really need is pass-first point guard like Rondo or CP3 and they'll become an unstoppable power house team in the East. I don't think Kyrie would be a good fit for Harden and KD. I could be wrong but I'm judging on Kyrie's attitude when he was in Cleveland with LeBron. But maybe just maybe, he will adjust and become a more matured player.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 08:46:36 AM

Just a heads up... Yahoo mobile is offering live games for free right now as part of their holiday preview special. Enjoy the free games while it lasts. This includes tomorrow’s Nets game that may be the first time you see the new big 3 in action.

Are you referring to this mobile app?
I'm going to try it later. Hoping I had enough data speed to stream live games. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Nice one yahoo.. but honestly, I'm not using it because I have subscribe to a site that I can watch live games for free, it's been shared here and it works like charm though it like a delayed telecast but I'm okay with it.

What the Nets really need is pass-first point guard like Rondo or CP3 and they'll become an unstoppable power house team in the East. I don't think Kyrie would be a good fit for Harden and KD. I could be wrong but I'm judging on Kyrie's attitude when he was in Cleveland with LeBron. But maybe just maybe, he will adjust and become a more matured player.

Put the blame on Irving if this team will fail, lol..

We haven't see the big 3 played yet, I think let's give them a little time, it will not work like a magic that the chemistry will be perfect right away.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 816

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 09:55:17 AM

We haven't see the big 3 played yet, I think let's give them a little time, it will not work like a magic that the chemistry will be perfect right away.

For the issues I see on net with Irving we can really say that he is the main problem with his  team for now due to his recent activities made, also there are scattered  rumored that he don't want harden to be on their team that's why this adds up the spice on their team. But since we don't see the 3 star played together maybe we cannot tell yet if Irving will became a toxic guy on their team.

Let see if their 2 streak will be cut if Irving will came back or he can add up a huge win to their team since they blend perfectly ass a teammate.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:31:04 PM

Thank you for the heads up Og.
Let see if their 2 streak will be cut if Irving will came back or he can add up a huge win to their team since they blend perfectly ass a teammate.
It was said yesterday to be a "maybe" for Kyrie to play Thursday but I guess that means a higher chance.
-10.5 for Nets to have a better bet. I am taking that.
Let's not talk about the miss game-winner of LBJ since it shouldn't reach that point if they were able to maintain that large lead. The Lakers clearly choked on that game. But that win doesn't change the fact that Warriors will be a contender. It's only Curry that is consistent on the Warriors roster. Others are stepping up on a specific game but will have a different performance the other day.
It's GSW that stepped up which led to a run.
If you look at the stats of Kelly Oubre Jr. there are 2 steals and 2 blocks while some of what he did defensively cannot be seen in stats.
That was the turning point and they are also absorbed in Curry running around leaving Wiggins open for 3 consecutive 3-point shots.

rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:45:13 PM

Nets have a 4-win streak now

Yea, Durant-Harden tandem looks amazing, and I guess that Brooklyn will win the next match against the Cavs. Also, we will probably see a big trio in action for the first time because Irving rejoined the team today.
There is a big upgrade with the Brooklyn Nets. From Durant with Irving and now having Harden with the team. The match yesterday against Bucks was a very close match. Two teams that are of my favorites.

I thought that it will become an overtime but their high scoring match just truly shown how both teams were powered up. Props to Giannis on this match, he had played as good as what most fans were expecting to him.

Indeed! We are happy with the new tandem Harden-Duran but let's be prepared for the next NBA match between Brooklyn-Cavs with the kyrie Irving come back. That's what all the B.Nets fans are waiting for and it looks like Kyrie has solved all his personal issues and that's the most important thing, keep his mind 100% in the court and boost the team to the moon! We can not miss that match guys! Wink

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 04:37:34 PM

Utah Jazz played a home game against New Orleans Pelicans this morning. Jazz beat Pelicans 118-102 and they have 6-win streak now. They are having a really wonderful season. On Jazz side, D. Mitchell got 28 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists. On Pelicans side, Z. Williamson got 32 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 06:06:29 PM

For the issues I see on net with Irving we can really say that he is the main problem with his  team for now due to his recent activities made, also there are scattered  rumored that he don't want harden to be on their team that's why this adds up the spice on their team. But since we don't see the 3 star played together maybe we cannot tell yet if Irving will became a toxic guy on their team.

It will be great for the team  if this 3 stars  blends together  and put on the show.

We don't  know  what  will  happen as they haven't played together  yet, we are just assuming  but the real  deal is when they'll be playing and see how things  will work with them and how good the coaching staff will handle them. Still aiming  for this trio  to spice up and make  a  good  run this season.

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 07:04:31 PM

I can't say we can put the blame on Irving right away, this early on. I get that he did some mistakes recently, he was absent but we do not know what was the reason he was absent, plus even if it was just because he didn't want to play, which is a bad and unprofessional thing, he is already back so that is over with already and can't be the cause at the end of the season. Not like you are going to be in second round of playoffs Nets against Bucks, and Bucks win, Nets fans go out and say "well irving missed some games 4 months ago, that is the reason we lost!!!" that can't be the reason.

So we have to wait and see, if they win a ring that is fine everyone is happy, if they end up losing, we have to see who played how and why it wasn't a win, because Nets certainly do have a team that can win the ring right now and if they fail to do that, they will probably need to work a lot better together.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 09:22:26 PM

So we have to wait and see, if they win a ring that is fine everyone is happy, if they end up losing, we have to see who played how and why it wasn't a win, because Nets certainly do have a team that can win the ring right now and if they fail to do that, they will probably need to work a lot better together.

If they fail to win the ring this season, I doubt we can see the same Nets lineup next season. Not much left to the Nets as they already give everything to acquired their Big 3.

This season is only their last shot. Nets already go all-in on this. Irving, whatever the fuck his problem is should not be totally unfair to the team and his teammates who are putting in lots of work.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:18:42 PM

If they fail to win the ring this season, I doubt we can see the same Nets lineup next season. Not much left to the Nets as they already give everything to acquired their Big 3.

This season is only their last shot. Nets already go all-in on this. Irving, whatever the fuck his problem is should not be totally unfair to the team and his teammates who are putting in lots of work.

Nets is expected to be in the playoffs but they are still not he favorites to win an NBA championship, so I guess even if they will reach the NBA Finals or the ECF, we will still see the same line up next season, that's my opinion since it's the first season they play together and adjustment is necessary.

The management knows that, we are just the only ones who are expecting a lot from them, an improvement is already okay for this team.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:33:17 PM

Rumors are not proven, let's see when Irving came back, we might not see it outside the court but we will eventually see it on the court and their record this season. I believe we will not wait for too long anymore, Irving will be back soon and this trio will play for the first time.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4377

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 11:27:41 PM

Rumors are not proven, let's see when Irving came back, we might not see it outside the court but we will eventually see it on the court and their record this season. I believe we will not wait for too long anymore, Irving will be back soon and this trio will play for the first time.

Ya, his issues seem to be with his coaches and the media. I’m not sure if his teammates really care. They probably appreciate the extra playing time. Since they’ve been winning it isn’t really a concern about making the playoffs. I’m sure they’ll be fine, but from our point of view Kyrie will remain the most toxic player in the NBA.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:17:54 AM

.. an improvement is already okay for this team.

Totally disagree with you. Did they put a lot on their bags just for targeting an improvement? No. They want to aim for something big. There is no need for adjustment and make this season a trial. Irving and Durant already played several games together. That's enough. Harden also has experience teaming with Durant even on the pressured time when they reach the WCF. Try to search for the contract on how Nets do some experiment to have these big 3. Start from the contract of Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving last season that's why I ended up doubting if they will remain on the Nets next season once failed to win a championship.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:32:17 AM

The management knows that, we are just the only ones who are expecting a lot from them, an improvement is already okay for this team.

Because they have the most dominant big 3 in the league so I understand those people who are expecting them to win the title (but I'm not one of those people Cheesy). What's the point of forming a big 3 if they will not go for a championship aggressively. Right now, the chemistry is good so I hope they maintain it until the end and no injury would happen.

If you look at the stats of Kelly Oubre Jr. there are 2 steals and 2 blocks while some of what he did defensively cannot be seen in stats.

I've mentioned Kelly Oubre Jr. too mate. Cheesy

Let's not forget the other player that step up on that night too, Kelly Oubre Jr.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 02:01:02 AM

He is expected to return against the Cleveland Cavaliers, which they are playing right now.

But Cavaliers has the lead, with 6 minutes left. And it seems that James Harden is unselfish and let Durant and Kyrie doing the scoring load, but Harden has 7 assists already.

They are closing in on Cavaliers, might be a cliff hanger, so let's see how things work out for the big 3. If they lost, then we might be hearing a lot of negative media on the big 3.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:05:40 AM

He is expected to return against the Cleveland Cavaliers, which they are playing right now.

But Cavaliers has the lead, with 6 minutes left. And it seems that James Harden is unselfish and let Durant and Kyrie doing the scoring load, but Harden has 7 assists already.

They are closing in on Cavaliers, might be a cliff hanger, so let's see how things work out for the big 3. If they lost, then we might be hearing a lot of negative media on the big 3.

They've lost this game but it's fine since this is the first time these guys playing together as a team. maybe they just need some more games to fix their chemistry and as we can see the score is high on both teams so they were able to catch up with the Miami Heat they can't just beat them maybe because they are missing their shots in the 4th quarter so it ended up in two OTs. nevertheless, this game was fine and good for Miami to defeat such kind of a team, they are really one of the top contenders. If they can just get some straight wins there's some chance to get back in the top 8.

NBA Buzz
Oasisman

Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 04:33:07 AM

They've lost this game but it's fine since this is the first time these guys playing together as a team. maybe they just need some more games to fix their chemistry and as we can see the score is high on both teams so they were able to catch up with the Miami Heat they can't just beat them maybe because they are missing their shots in the 4th quarter so it ended up in two OTs. nevertheless, this game was fine and good for Miami to defeat such kind of a team, they are really one of the top contenders. If they can just get some straight wins there's some chance to get back in the top 8.

It's the game between the Nets and Cavaliers, not Miami.
Regarding the Nets big 3, they really played so well offensively like they usually do, but they lack depth, bench involvement to the game, and most specially the defense. They only got 10 bench points throughout this game.
Though I understand that the best offense could be a good defense too, like how the GSW was built before, but that doesn't always work.
Ok, let's give them enough time to gel together as a team. Regular season doesn't really matter as long as they'll secure a playoff spot. What's important is the playoffs.
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 04:56:55 AM

since they give up their center just to get another star player, they paid a lot for that spot, but now what they are lacking is the center position, I wonder DJ is not that more intimidating than before, defense on the perimeter are slopy, in my view that is not good having star players scoring at will, but forget about the defense on the other side giving the opponents 147 pts, surely other teams won't let it happen with a 3 superstar in the rosters.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        █▄
  ▀▀█▀█▄▄█ ▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄
 ▄▀▀ ▀▄██▄▀▀▀█▄
    ▄████▌▀█▄  ▀
    ▀▀
█▌  █
     ▄  ▀

▄
    █
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀██
   ████████████▄█████
 ▄███████████▄████████████▄
 █████████████▄█████▄███████▄
█████████████████████████████
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎
‎ ★
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
███████  ██  ▐█████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
███████▀ ▀███████
███████     ███████
██████▄     ▄██████
██████▄▀▄▄▄▀▄██████
██████▄   ▄██████
▀██████▄██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███████▌ ▐███████
████████  █████████
█████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███████  ██████████
█████▌      ▄████
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀

‎ ★
      ▄▄██▄█▄        ▄██████▄
   ▀██████████▄     ██████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▐██████████▌
   ▄███████████▄   ██████████
  ████████████████▄  ▀███▀▀▄██▄
     ▀▀█████████████  ▀██████████▄
          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▐▌
         █
        ▐▌
        █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 [1685] 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 3451 »
  Print  

Jump to: