Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 [1645] 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877439 times)
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 10:53:29 PM

Talking about Ball brothers, Liangelo was signed to pistons for 10 day exhibition contract which is basically a way of saying they want to keep him at their gleague team, which ended and he was waived right away, he didn't even played in a single preseason game which shows how far away he is from actually being in the nba, if you are not good enough for preseason, you are not good enough for regular season for a whole year.

Lamelo had a lot more time and money and resources to get better, they played in the same team back in the day but ever since that time lamelo played in many places and even though I would still pick lonzo right now head to head, it is obvious that Lamelo is better at his age than Lonzo was at that age, I believe his quickness and much much better shooting is a good reason why he looks much more polished and ready.
I didn't know that Liangelo signed contract with Detroit, thanks for this information.
Really Liangelo is unfortunately not at an acceptable level to be able to play in the NBA, in my opinion he needs to improve a bit to be able to enter the league.

Lamelo, in my opinion, is fit and has everything to be the best of the brothers.
But it's too soon, we will see how it will develop during the season.

That was only for their Gleague, we don't know yet if he will succeed into the NBA. I think Liangelo is the bad guy among the brothers, I watch a video that he was jailed due to shop lifting, probably this news also affected his reputation, I don't know the real story but it's been stirring online before.

Fortunately he got bailed out by President Trump, he was so thankful to him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2743080-liangelo-ball-reportedly-could-face-3-10-years-in-jail-for-shoplifting-in-china
Yes, really, well mined, I hadn't even thought about it before.
It's a shame if it really happened
As I said earlier I think Lamelo will be the best of the three,he grewup and a lot, good shoot (he can improve), and he got a good layups

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 05:15:30 AM

The Mavericks and Bucks game was so intense it doesn't look like a preseason.  Grin
The first half was all Bucks but the Mavs tried to chip away at 2nd half until a win.

27 minutes for Giannis @24pts and 29 minutes for Doncic @27pts.
I didn't expect to watch a good game like that considering it was just the preseason.
I was really worried about injuries.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:57:11 AM

The Mavericks and Bucks game was so intense it doesn't look like a preseason.  Grin
The first half was all Bucks but the Mavs tried to chip away at 2nd half until a win.

I didn't expect to watch a good game like that considering it was just the preseason.

It's probably these two teams really wanted to prove this early that's why they are treating this pre-season as if it is the official start. Bucks wanted to come back and win, but Mavs are shooting very good and high percentage shot.

It's a good test for both teams though, and probably see some loopholes in their defense so I won't be surprised if there are upgrades and changes when we start the regular season on December 22.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 10:03:56 AM

Well they are not, and that makes some of the preseason and interesting game to watch, for the 2nd time around, Mavericks still defeated the Bucks and this shows how good really the teams in the West. Hopefully we will see more times like this one.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 11:03:39 AM

Well they are not, and that makes some of the preseason and interesting game to watch, for the 2nd time around, Mavericks still defeated the Bucks and this shows how good really the teams in the West. Hopefully we will see more times like this one.
But that's a close defeat and not the high leading losing so i think if given a second game Bucks may defeat mavericks by then.

But yeah the improvement of mavericks is really interesting and if this continue they may dominate the Western.

and the preseason is getting more controversial and exciting.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 02:48:53 PM

I am not going to say that Mavs are a better team, because obviously this is a pre-season but it looks like mavs did built a roster a lot more comfortable this year. Both teams missing players and a lot of missing minutes for stars, but I think mavs looking good for this year.

If they could get porzingis and play like this, they are going to be something very decent this year, Bucks on the other hand needs just one thing which is a coach change, not saying this based on pre-season games, but I remember last year Giannis playing under 40 minutes multiple games on playoffs, they need their good players like middleton and giannis on the floor 48 minutes if they could, if not at least over 40 minutes, playing them 33-36 minutes on playoffs makes no sense to me at all.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:30:44 PM

Yeah and KP is not there yet.
Mavs have a good roster now. Just more chemistry and experience is needed for 2 young star players.
Bucks ain't that bad too.
I am looking at DJ Augustin every play. I want to see if there are changes now since it's not Bledsoe's kind of play anymore.
I can see he might be better with distributing the ball. He has a good sight for openings.
Still, its early to assume. I want to see more.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 08:23:36 PM

In first game Giannis got stitches over his eye.  Mavs will pay tough defence this year. Specially first unit. Second unit will be fast and chaotic. Totally different basketball that will probably confuse most teams. Also dont forget PorzinGod is coming back in January.
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:24:38 PM

I wonder if the Lakers can still depend their title and win a back to back championship this coming 2021 season knowing that there are no big changes in their line up.
I am not really putting too much money in pre season games but maybe I will try to change my style especially if there are good odds that I can see in the upcoming games.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:37:24 PM

I wonder if the Lakers can still depend their title and win a back to back championship this coming 2021 season knowing that there are no big changes in their line up.
I am not really putting too much money in pre season games but maybe I will try to change my style especially if there are good odds that I can see in the upcoming games.
The comeback of superstars who had been injured such as Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving will stop LA Lakers for a dominance. I still believe that LA can do it but Nets will probably their biggest problem in this season. There are also sognificant changes to the line up of other teams but LA still remain. No wonder if we can see a new title holder for NBA season 21. Anyways, I am hoping that Bucks will continuously doing well after a loss from the playoffs last season.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:47:46 PM

The comeback of superstars who had been injured such as Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving will stop LA Lakers for a dominance. I still believe that LA can do it but Nets will probably their biggest problem in this season. There are also sognificant changes to the line up of other teams but LA still remain. No wonder if we can see a new title holder for NBA season 21. Anyways, I am hoping that Bucks will continuously doing well after a loss from the playoffs last season.
Agree to this sentiment yet we havent see these superstars played on previous season due to injury and if they able to make it through in upcoming ones then that would really
change the story a bit but still LA is fully aware with those probabilities and they would really make up some preparation.

Im bit excited on how this 2021 season will end up.We hope that we would go back into those normal days where crowd can really be seen on the arena to add up the vibe
but if not then expect to see the similar set-up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 10:18:32 PM

Agree to this sentiment yet we havent see these superstars played on previous season due to injury and if they able to make it through in upcoming ones then that would really
change the story a bit but still LA is fully aware with those probabilities and they would really make up some preparation.

Im bit excited on how this 2021 season will end up.We hope that we would go back into those normal days where crowd can really be seen on the arena to add up the vibe
but if not then expect to see the similar set-up.

NBA is slowly getting back to the normal, they are not playing at their homecourts and we are not in a bubble anymore. Soon, we will see a crowd but it should be limited only, probably after the vaccine is release, things will be better again. For now, I could not ask for more, I understand the situation but I'm hoping the best for the NBA.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 10:37:25 PM

The comeback of superstars who had been injured such as Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving will stop LA Lakers for a dominance. I still believe that LA can do it but Nets will probably their biggest problem in this season.

Saying Brooklyn Nets will be the biggest problem of Lakers is like saying, you already concluded that Nets will be the Eastern Conference Champion. There are other teams in the East that can handle the Nets so it will be a tough road to them. And we don't even know if both Irving and Durant can stay healthy throughout the season to playoffs so it's early to conclude for that.

Anyways, I am hoping that Bucks will continuously doing well after a loss from the playoffs last season.

Probably the last season of Giannis in a Bucks jersey if they will come up again short this season. Cheesy
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 11:02:18 PM

Probably the last season of Giannis in a Bucks jersey if they will come up again short this season. Cheesy

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nba/bucks/2020/12/15/giannis-antetokounmpo-signs-supermax-milwaukee-bucks/3843891001/

He will signed a supermax deal with the Bucks, I doubt if he will be traded even if the team will fall short this season.
The coaching staff has to be replace I guess, I think that's the first thing they have to do, just like what they did with the Clippers.

Players are not usually the problem, it's the coaching IMO.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 11:09:01 PM

Talking about Ball brothers, Liangelo was signed to pistons for 10 day exhibition contract which is basically a way of saying they want to keep him at their gleague team, which ended and he was waived right away, he didn't even played in a single preseason game which shows how far away he is from actually being in the nba, if you are not good enough for preseason, you are not good enough for regular season for a whole year.
Funny to see but LaVar Ball said they could be a great players in one team (Hornets maybe, haha) if the 2 more brothers will be traded there, fatherly love for a son but I doubt about LiAngelo. LaVar Ball is always right as that's what he always say and maybe we'll see the one-on-one of them with Jordan, the guy really talk a lot but I'm still doubtful if Jordan ever grant that request.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 11:32:17 PM

Funny to see but LaVar Ball said they could be a great players in one team (Hornets maybe, haha) if the 2 more brothers will be traded there, fatherly love for a son but I doubt about LiAngelo. LaVar Ball is always right as that's what he always say and maybe we'll see the one-on-one of them with Jordan, the guy really talk a lot but I'm still doubtful if Jordan ever grant that request.
LaVar Ball is shilling, lol...

After reading this. LaVar Ball Says He'd Beat Michael Jordan 1-on-1 with 1 Arm Tied Behind His Back

I believed he already loss his credibility, and his words should not be taken seriously
This guy (Lavar) is hilarious!

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 12:04:30 AM

The comeback of superstars who had been injured such as Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving will stop LA Lakers for a dominance. I still believe that LA can do it but Nets will probably their biggest problem in this season.

Saying Brooklyn Nets will be the biggest problem of Lakers is like saying, you already concluded that Nets will be the Eastern Conference Champion. There are other teams in the East that can handle the Nets so it will be a tough road to them. And we don't even know if both Irving and Durant can stay healthy throughout the season to playoffs so it's early to conclude for that.

Anyways, I am hoping that Bucks will continuously doing well after a loss from the playoffs last season.

Agreed, non conference teams are never a teams issue usually.  They play one home and home game against them and then *maybe* in the finals.  The teams in their own division are usually their biggest opponents since rivals/times played/ etc.  With that being said Lakers have plenty of teams to worry about in the west to even start thinking about the nets who are still a paper team at this point.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:28:45 AM

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nba/bucks/2020/12/15/giannis-antetokounmpo-signs-supermax-milwaukee-bucks/3843891001/

He will signed a supermax deal with the Bucks, I doubt if he will be traded even if the team will fall short this season.
The coaching staff has to be replace I guess, I think that's the first thing they have to do, just like what they did with the Clippers.

Let's wait for Giannis decision, I'm not sure why he is still not signing that dotted line though. But he has a super max contract on the table, and just waiting for the final day before officially accepting it. But then again, Giannis should really bring the Bucks to the finals, that's all great players do. Maybe he just needed another superstar in the team.

But if he failed again this year, I think the coach head are going to be roll and then maybe we will see another set of trades to acquire another superstar to help Giannis bring Bucks the championship.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:42:47 AM

Let's wait for Giannis decision, I'm not sure why he is still not signing that dotted line though. But he has a super max contract on the table, and just waiting for the final day before officially accepting it. But then again, Giannis should really bring the Bucks to the finals, that's all great players do. Maybe he just needed another superstar in the team.

But if he failed again this year, I think the coach head are going to be roll and then maybe we will see another set of trades to acquire another superstar to help Giannis bring Bucks the championship.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30526147/giannis-antetokounmpo-milwaukee-bucks-reach-five-year-228m-supermax-extension

Well there it is.  Seems as though the cards are in place now that he is committed Bucks have to be all in.  These next coue years are crucial for their franchise since now they gave up a ton of picks. 

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:24:21 AM

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30526147/giannis-antetokounmpo-milwaukee-bucks-reach-five-year-228m-supermax-extension

Well there it is.  Seems as though the cards are in place now that he is committed Bucks have to be all in.  These next coue years are crucial for their franchise since now they gave up a ton of picks. 

They bet so much for Giannis that's why their future mostly depends on the development of Giannis, however if they will be tired and still failing to get in the NBA Finals, I think they can still use Giannis to acquire a another superstar to lead the team and that is by trading him, they just have to ensure that Giannis will remain healthy so his value will not go down.

Pages: « 1 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 [1645] 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: