Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877488 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 12:01:06 PM

Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors.

We will now see how the warriors will play with Curry back in the line up plus the new guys that were signed by the team.
For those who are not updated, Thompson is out for the season so we will not see him play. It's a nice match up, a possible play off match but this is only a preseason so we might only see Curry and the rest of the starters to play like less than 20 minutes. What are your thoughts on this game?
Thanks for that update.

Mostly are thinking of a possible comeback for the Warriors but with this update and expecting that Klay is out for the whole season who is his number 1 tandem.

I think there is not that much to expect from them anymore.

Warriors won in this game, 107-105 was the final score. Curry played 21:08 minutes and made 10 points only from 3/10 shooting. They still didn't change, they are still moving the ball very well with 25 assists in overall against 20 only for the Nuggets which is also a good team who moves the ball well.

We don't count this much since it's just a preseason, but happy to see Warriors are winning.

Happy to see  Curry playing again, I wish him consistency and good health so he can prove to the world that the Golden State Warriors is still a good team even without Thompson. I don't want to hype a lot on this win though, it's a preseason and everything is just a exhibition games where players having fun, shoot more and less defense, that's what I see.

But we can't deny that there's a big hole left by Thompson and so far there's no one can replaced his absence since there's no deadly shooter in the arc in their rooster but let see if there new rooster can fill those holes and hopefully curry will be in his best shape this season. This season is hard for them and hopefully we can see them coming back in playoffs again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:14:09 PM

PG13 could still be a valid player, he is definitely at a star level for sure, I mean everyone talks about how PG13 choked and all that but Kawhi literally had zero points in the last quarter of an elimination game, but you do not see that many people talking about how Kawhi choked neither, they always talked about PG13.

Reality is that PG13 had a very very serious and bad shoulder injury before the season I think, and he was still healing while playing and that made it bad. I think he had the time to relax this off-season period and maybe work on it and he will be capable of playing much better. Remember during his OKC years (which isn't that far away) this dude literally got MVP votes, maybe didn't get close at all but got some votes, which shows you that he is not a washed up bad player, he just had a bad year that's all.
Well, haters gonna hate and that doesn't matter I guess all of them are just speculators too and not looking into the details. He got this statement that he's into the trainer (I suppose) when he got that MVP season in OKC and he's eager to be back in shape. Really LMAO to those memes that saying Kawhi was just made to break 3-peats, the guy did that 2 times already and just LOL.

When LeBron get into a 3-1 deficit during the Finals of 2016 and got the championship nobody really that mock Steph nor Klay over that choke, haters really gonna hate I think that there's just few haters of Warriors.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:58:43 PM

I have watched Spurs as my favorite team and I can say that we are probably missing playoffs once again unless something major changes. I mean they are really bad on defense, especially when teams that are much faster and younger plays a very fast basketball they are usually very late to transition defense and also switching, they are playing this slow motion basketball which was amazing back in the day on offense but on defense it wasn't a problem since teams weren't this quick and wasn't playing motion this much.

However bigger problem is offense again, I have seen this team play the same offense for years now, and it just doesn't work, the beautiful game worked because it was mainly passing from one player to another, now we have some stars and we are playing a bit of ISO game and that is not working at all, we need some team work and less cutting inside.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:59:41 PM

Well, haters gonna hate and that doesn't matter I guess all of them are just speculators too and not looking into the details. He got this statement that he's into the trainer (I suppose) when he got that MVP season in OKC and he's eager to be back in shape. Really LMAO to those memes that saying Kawhi was just made to break 3-peats, the guy did that 2 times already and just LOL.

When LeBron get into a 3-1 deficit during the Finals of 2016 and got the championship nobody really that mock Steph nor Klay over that choke, haters really gonna hate I think that there's just few haters of Warriors.
They cannot please everybody.
Even Jordan had haters and then Kobe got a lot of them too.
It's part of the game and they must endure that too.
Lebron has his own list of haters too.  Grin I know they are affected by critics but you just have to know how to use it to get even better in the game.
Prove them wrong.

What to expect from Pacers star Victor Oladipo this season
He does look healthy in the preseason.
Not afraid to fly again.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:07:45 PM

LA Lakers is favorite again this season.

Bucks, Clippers, Nets, Heat are other teams in Top 5 power ranking.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:27:54 PM

4. LaMelo Ball. So much hype because of their father's connection. I still want to see this kid's craftsmanship in the NBA first before making an assessment.  Cheesy

Hype is because he is good point guard that is 6 feet 8. That is talent than Luka Dončič. Of course he dont have Lukas strength. But still with his size he is a good rebounded. He is far from perfect and have many weaknesses, but still so good that if all will go fine will play for long time in the NBA. 

Yeah Ball is being hyped up by a lot of people but it doesn't mean because he is a good basketball player. Yeah stat-wise and his performances look good in the basketball league in Australia but it doesn't mean it will translate into NBA just like how college players failed to translate in the NBA, this is evident to a lot of kids being a bust even if a lot of players and analyst predicted them to have a good NBA career but they turned out to be a bust. Also there is a in-depth analysis on Lamelo's stats it just shows that he is a below-average player in the NBA in most stats he has.

Not everything from his Australian performance can translate into NBA. For sure not his defence. He was one of top players with steals in whole Australian league. But we need to remember that in NBA there is more space since 3 point line is pushed further. So it is much harder to defend and steal in NBA than in Australian league. But with rebounds is different story. He will make same or even more. His main problem is shooting. If he will not be able to improve that he will max be a rotation player. But since he is young that can be improved.  
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:26:42 PM

Yeah Ball is being hyped up by a lot of people but it doesn't mean because he is a good basketball player. Yeah stat-wise and his performances look good in the basketball league in Australia but it doesn't mean it will translate into NBA just like how college players failed to translate in the NBA, this is evident to a lot of kids being a bust even if a lot of players and analyst predicted them to have a good NBA career but they turned out to be a bust. Also there is a in-depth analysis on Lamelo's stats it just shows that he is a below-average player in the NBA in most stats he has.

Not everything from his Australian performance can translate into NBA. For sure not his defence. He was one of top players with steals in whole Australian league. But we need to remember that in NBA there is more space since 3 point line is pushed further. So it is much harder to defend and steal in NBA than in Australian league. But with rebounds is different story. He will make same or even more. His main problem is shooting. If he will not be able to improve that he will max be a rotation player. But since he is young that can be improved.  

That's what I am saying also Ball isn't really known for his defense but for his playmaking ability which the highlight reels is trying to show but the truth is it is really not polish and aside from that you'll see that in his highlights that his defenders are not really that competitive as compared to the NBA. You can see it in his first preseason game as well he got 0 points and only 4 assist which I think is awful for a preseason game and for a 3rd overall pick.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:32:54 PM

It's the same as the other past seasons. Whoever goes to the finals and takes the trophy, they'll still be the favorites for the next season. We've seen this during Golden State Warriors domination, we've seen a lot of fans are cheering for them. With Raptors, we didn't see the same thing because there's a transfer of their main star who have pushed them to the finals.

But this season, the roster of Lakers with small changes yet considered as a strong team.

Bucks would be part of the ranking due to Giannis.

Signature for rent
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:57:52 PM

It's the same as the other past seasons. Whoever goes to the finals and takes the trophy, they'll still be the favorites for the next season. We've seen this during Golden State Warriors domination, we've seen a lot of fans are cheering for them. With Raptors, we didn't see the same thing because there's a transfer of their main star who have pushed them to the finals.
I believe even if Leonard did not transfer, Raptors will still not be the top favorites to win an NBA championship, Raptors is an underrated team so I doubt they'll be in the top. Just like the Cavaliers, when they won a championship before, the next season they were still not the favorites, but the warriors.

But this season, the roster of Lakers with small changes yet considered as a strong team.

Bucks would be part of the ranking due to Giannis.

If the warriors are still intact, meaning Durant did not leave, I believe they would still be the favorites.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 01:58:34 AM

(...)

(...)

(...)
Thank you so much for this information guys, I will try to find out more about these subjects as this is an interesting topic for me.
I hope this NBA season will be more interesting and competitive than in previous years!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:39:06 AM

That's what I am saying also Ball isn't really known for his defense but for his playmaking ability which the highlight reels is trying to show but the truth is it is really not polish and aside from that you'll see that in his highlights that his defenders are not really that competitive as compared to the NBA. You can see it in his first preseason game as well he got 0 points and only 4 assist which I think is awful for a preseason game and for a 3rd overall pick.
Contributed 10 rebounds too.
It's not that bad considering it's just a preseason game.
We cannot evaluate it fully yet. Let's see what will happen in the future.
Maybe we are looking at a new Jason Kidd in his prime. More on assists and rebounds instead of points.  Wink

The first points of Nets came from a dunk. Who? Freaking Durant.
Damn, did he even went thru an injury.  Cheesy
Brooklyn Nets looks scary.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:50:30 AM

I believe even if Leonard did not transfer, Raptors will still not be the top favorites to win an NBA championship, Raptors is an underrated team so I doubt they'll be in the top. Just like the Cavaliers, when they won a championship before, the next season they were still not the favorites, but the warriors.

Yes, they may not still be the crowd's favorite but they're likely to still get that much attention. There is the title on them as the champs and most fans will still eye for them at the finals but with the transfer of Leonard, that left almost nothing for the team and they just have to accept what's left.

If the warriors are still intact, meaning Durant did not leave, I believe they would still be the favorites.
Yep. That is for sure. The Dub nation won't be jumping with the bandwagon of Lakers or any other team that's able to get into the playoffs and so on.

Signature for rent
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 09:37:35 AM

Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors.

We will now see how the warriors will play with Curry back in the line up plus the new guys that were signed by the team.
For those who are not updated, Thompson is out for the season so we will not see him play. It's a nice match up, a possible play off match but this is only a preseason so we might only see Curry and the rest of the starters to play like less than 20 minutes. What are your thoughts on this game?
Thanks for that update.

Mostly are thinking of a possible comeback for the Warriors but with this update and expecting that Klay is out for the whole season who is his number 1 tandem.

I think there is not that much to expect from them anymore.

Warriors won in this game, 107-105 was the final score. Curry played 21:08 minutes and made 10 points only from 3/10 shooting. They still didn't change, they are still moving the ball very well with 25 assists in overall against 20 only for the Nuggets which is also a good team who moves the ball well.

We don't count this much since it's just a preseason, but happy to see Warriors are winning.

Happy to see  Curry playing again, I wish him consistency and good health so he can prove to the world that the Golden State Warriors is still a good team even without Thompson. I don't want to hype a lot on this win though, it's a preseason and everything is just a exhibition games where players having fun, shoot more and less defense, that's what I see.

But we can't deny that there's a big hole left by Thompson and so far there's no one can replaced his absence since there's no deadly shooter in the arc in their rooster but let see if there new rooster can fill those holes and hopefully curry will be in his best shape this season. This season is hard for them and hopefully we can see them coming back in playoffs again.

I understand that, it's just difficult for the Warriors to win in the NBA Finals now they lose two of their superstars, namely KT and KD, both of them are good shooters, and curry alone can't take the load himself, he needs some help from his young players and this season is a season where we are going to find out if the GSW are still the same team we admired.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:11:38 PM

I may have been premature on this one. He’s looking pretty good so far in his preseason debut.

Yep, I agree and somehow he outshine his brother Lonzo on this one.

Comparing the two brothers right now, It seems that both have similarities on their game. Especially, that they're both Playing on PG post. But, I'll take Lamelo on this one. I mean, yeah he improved a lot to be honest (through the years) and I must say the hornets did the right thing drafting Lamelo. A PG that is a pass first type, he got the height and vision, a commendable in-court IQ. But, the only thing I'm quite not impressed is that he passed the too flashy sometimes. But yeah orverall, he'll be great.

Ps. Let's insert Liangelo, thoughts about him?
I can say he's a good shooter though, but he's still lacking something. Defense maybe? Oh, well hoping he  could earn a spot though.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:18:40 PM

I may have been premature on this one. He’s looking pretty good so far in his preseason debut.

Yep, I agree and somehow he outshine his brother Lonzo on this one.

Comparing the two brothers right now, It seems that both have similarities on their game. Especially, that they're both Playing on PG post. But, I'll take Lamelo on this one. I mean, yeah he improved a lot to be honest (through the years) and I must say the hornets did the right thing drafting Lamelo. A PG that is a pass first type, he got the height and vision, a commendable in-court IQ. But, the only thing I'm quite not impressed is that he passed the too flashy sometimes. But yeah orverall, he'll be great.

Ps. Let's insert Liangelo, thoughts about him?
I can say he's a good shooter though, but he's still lacking something. Defense maybe? Oh, well hoping he  could earn a spot though.

These brothers rea really good, they are well trained by their father who instill to his kids to consider basketball as their passion. Lamelo is good too, he will be more develop in the NBA but it's too early to judge, we will certainly see him producing big numbers once the season will start.

All I wish is a good luck to them, hopefully soon Liangelo will be able to play in the NBA.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:58:56 PM

Talking about Ball brothers, Liangelo was signed to pistons for 10 day exhibition contract which is basically a way of saying they want to keep him at their gleague team, which ended and he was waived right away, he didn't even played in a single preseason game which shows how far away he is from actually being in the nba, if you are not good enough for preseason, you are not good enough for regular season for a whole year.

Lamelo had a lot more time and money and resources to get better, they played in the same team back in the day but ever since that time lamelo played in many places and even though I would still pick lonzo right now head to head, it is obvious that Lamelo is better at his age than Lonzo was at that age, I believe his quickness and much much better shooting is a good reason why he looks much more polished and ready.

gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 09:59:23 PM

Talking about Ball brothers, Liangelo was signed to pistons for 10 day exhibition contract which is basically a way of saying they want to keep him at their gleague team, which ended and he was waived right away, he didn't even played in a single preseason game which shows how far away he is from actually being in the nba, if you are not good enough for preseason, you are not good enough for regular season for a whole year.

Lamelo had a lot more time and money and resources to get better, they played in the same team back in the day but ever since that time lamelo played in many places and even though I would still pick lonzo right now head to head, it is obvious that Lamelo is better at his age than Lonzo was at that age, I believe his quickness and much much better shooting is a good reason why he looks much more polished and ready.
I didn't know that Liangelo signed contract with Detroit, thanks for this information.
Really Liangelo is unfortunately not at an acceptable level to be able to play in the NBA, in my opinion he needs to improve a bit to be able to enter the league.

Lamelo, in my opinion, is fit and has everything to be the best of the brothers.
But it's too soon, we will see how it will develop during the season.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:07:40 PM

I didn't know that Liangelo signed contract with Detroit, thanks for this information.
Really Liangelo is unfortunately not at an acceptable level to be able to play in the NBA, in my opinion he needs to improve a bit to be able to enter the league.

Lamelo, in my opinion, is fit and has everything to be the best of the brothers.
But it's too soon, we will see how it will develop during the season.

That was only for their Gleague, we don't know yet if he will succeed into the NBA. I think Liangelo is the bad guy among the brothers, I watch a video that he was jailed due to shop lifting, probably this news also affected his reputation, I don't know the real story but it's been stirring online before.

Fortunately he got bailed out by President Trump, he was so thankful to him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2743080-liangelo-ball-reportedly-could-face-3-10-years-in-jail-for-shoplifting-in-china

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:18:27 PM

Not checking yet the details about that but it's that the same on Tacko Fall's contract?

Well, if that what happened, the other Ball brother should not rush things.

There are still lots of room for improvement. Lots of chances for him to be drafted.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:53:27 PM

Not checking yet the details about that but it's that the same on Tacko Fall's contract?

Well, if that what happened, the other Ball brother should not rush things.

There are still lots of room for improvement. Lots of chances for him to be drafted.

He has the talent, I saw his highlights but he needs to take this slowly and be more patient, eventually things will be better and his ultimate dream will be achieve. Hopefully he will not feel bad that his brothers are already playing in the NBA but he hasn't played yet ,he is still in the D-league but that's what it is, improve so you'll be ready in the big stage.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: