News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3017 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 [3067] 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 ... 3401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878796 times)
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 09:58:26 AM

Perhaps they are still very young then, if and my memory serves me right, they have to trade Harden then to ease their luxury taxes. But I do agree, what if prime KD, WB and Harden playing at OKC. And then they have Ibaka and Perks at the middle and Fisher at guard position.

They could compete back then, but I guess they don't have the experience back then. And then KD moving to GSW was the final nail in the coffin for them as WB can't carry the team although he has the best statistical numbers for him and won MVP.
They reached the NBA Finals but lost. After his season with the OKC, Harden had a great offer, so he had to leave OKC and join the Rockets. If I'm not mistaken, it was a great decision for him, as most players would always prioritize what they make over winning a championship, especially if a player is relatively new.

In my personal opinion, it is crucial for every player to consider the financial aspect of their career. Naturally, when a player displays exceptional skills, they attract the attention of larger teams, which offers them an opportunity to earn a higher income. Hence, there are instances where players opt to join better quality teams rather than focusing solely on monetary compensation. However, I believe this approach can be misguided because even if a player performs admirably within their team, people will ultimately question their achievements should the team fail to secure victory, that being the ultimate expectation from fans and supporters alike.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 10:10:08 AM

Perhaps they are still very young then, if and my memory serves me right, they have to trade Harden then to ease their luxury taxes. But I do agree, what if prime KD, WB and Harden playing at OKC. And then they have Ibaka and Perks at the middle and Fisher at guard position.

They could compete back then, but I guess they don't have the experience back then. And then KD moving to GSW was the final nail in the coffin for them as WB can't carry the team although he has the best statistical numbers for him and won MVP.
They reached the NBA Finals but lost. After his season with the OKC, Harden had a great offer, so he had to leave OKC and join the Rockets. If I'm not mistaken, it was a great decision for him, as most players would always prioritize what they make over winning a championship, especially if a player is relatively new.

In my personal opinion, it is crucial for every player to consider the financial aspect of their career. Naturally, when a player displays exceptional skills, they attract the attention of larger teams, which offers them an opportunity to earn a higher income. Hence, there are instances where players opt to join better quality teams rather than focusing solely on monetary compensation. However, I believe this approach can be misguided because even if a player performs admirably within their team, people will ultimately question their achievements should the team fail to secure victory, that being the ultimate expectation from fans and supporters alike.
Every team in the NBA is capable of giving a huge contract; they just have a salary cap. In fact, there are teams now that aren't even playoff teams that have given huge contracts to rookies during their renewal, so players would not mind choosing a team as long as it could give them a huge contract. However, later in their career, if they are already satisfied with their earnings, they may prioritize the opportunity to win a championship, even if it means sacrificing their earnings. A good example of this is Westbrook.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 10:23:09 AM

I remember that line up and roster for OKC. All of them were healthy but then, they didn't managed to win a ring together CMIIW.

KD did the right thing that he thinks when he's transferred to GSW and asked for it. It's because he wants a ring and he did with these guys. Right now, it's hard to see them back again.

Despite all of the other strong rosters, the game has changed a lot and a team with a lot of superstars doesn't fit anymore when they're all playing together.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 10:52:30 AM

I remember that line up and roster for OKC. All of them were healthy but then, they didn't managed to win a ring together CMIIW.

KD did the right thing that he thinks when he's transferred to GSW and asked for it. It's because he wants a ring and he did with these guys. Right now, it's hard to see them back again.

Despite all of the other strong rosters, the game has changed a lot and a team with a lot of superstars doesn't fit anymore when they're all playing together.

KD decided to leave when he was only partnered with WB. Probably, the two no longer had a good relationship as there was no clear superior between them, as both were MVP candidates. So Durant was looking for a team that he could lead. Fortunately, Curry is a true sportsman; he stuck with the game plan and let Durant lead the team despite being the superstar of the team. With that chemistry, they won 2 championships together before Durant left.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 10:55:08 AM

KD decided to leave when he was only partnered with WB. Probably, the two no longer had a good relationship as there was no clear superior between them, as both were MVP candidates. So Durant was looking for a team that he could lead. Fortunately, Curry is a true sportsman; he stuck with the game plan and let Durant lead the team despite being the superstar of the team. With that chemistry, they won 2 championships together before Durant left.

I think they still have a good relationships back then, but WB failed betrayed when all of the teams that he wanted to go, he decided to with GSW which is the team that they wanted to beat.

And with that, their relationship started to deteriorate and then Durant portray as the villain here. But I think they have move on with their careers already and there is nothing but respect with each other.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2023, 11:05:46 AM

I think they still have a good relationships back then, but WB failed betrayed when all of the teams that he wanted to go, he decided to with GSW which is the team that they wanted to beat.

And with that, their relationship started to deteriorate and then Durant portray as the villain here. But I think they have move on with their careers already and there is nothing but respect with each other.

Nope they have bad blood and you can see that we they face each other in court you can see them throwing trash talks to each other so with that we assume that they don't have any good relationship. Durant get a bad reputation because he go to Warriors just to win a easy ring and to many nba fans disrespect him just for that reason and also maybe this is the reason why WB is angry with him. But eventhough with that still both deserve respect since both of them is really good and show that they are good in their era.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 11:11:25 AM

Nope they have bad blood and you can see that we they face each other in court you can see them throwing trash talks to each other so with that we assume that they don't have any good relationship. Durant get a bad reputation because he go to Warriors just to win a easy ring and to many nba fans disrespect him just for that reason and also maybe this is the reason why WB is angry with him. But eventhough with that still both deserve respect since both of them is really good and show that they are good in their era.

It's most likely when two competitive players met, specially if they are former themselves, it's bound to happen. But I think outside of the ring, they could have settled their difference outside of the court. But definitely, after the move of Durant and when they face each other, we have seen the trash talking specially when Durant travel back to OKC homecourt as part of GSW. And as far as we know, Durant make a good move as he win multiple rings already, a finals MVP although Westbrook broke the records of the Big O which is a huge accomplishment for him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 12:08:02 PM

If clippers somehow manages to unload Kawhi and PG at the same time, that would be an insane situation, and Harden already played back with Durant for a while, him playing with Westbrook as well would be quite funny, well he technically did that at Rockets if I do not remember wrong.

In the end, we are going to end up with something good for Clippers if they can somehow manage to get rid of Kawhi and PG, they can't really easily do that because those players do not play all that much and they worth a lot right now, their contracts are huge so it is going to be a hard job. I believe it is not going to be simple situation and lets see what they can actually do. I think the biggest trouble for them would be the fact that no team has cap that can eat it up.

Yeah it's gonna be tough getting value.  Both going towards the back end of theor careers and both of them that never can stay on the court.  Think pg's most games was 50 something in like 4 years.  Knicks fans were clamoring to trade for him lol.  I was laughing at the players and picks being suggested.  Dude who is 34 and never stays on the court.  Nope no thanks.

At last, I can see some people that are in the same picture as me when it comes to PG and Kawhi's current situations. They're great players and maybe they still can play as star caliber but I do not think they are really worth the gamble if the Clips are planning to unload them. The Clips are playing for a long time without the huge chunk or around 50% of their salary spending.

Some desperate teams might be willing but they want the current updated health report on these stars and might take them if they are near to being healthy again. Still, I believe that they are too prone and will be injured again especially since they are already in their 30s. I bet they cannot stay healthy for a whole season if they play significant minutes every game, especially Kawhi.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 12:39:58 PM

And we are going to agree and even there's no KD on that roster of GSW, it's possible that the roster of theirs will still be able to reach the finals. And with now where KD is, on this trio, he's still the one that seems to be rocking and second is WB.

While with Harden, he seems to be just like a casual player that has a good scoring but sometimes doesn't have.

Many are optimistic with the new roster of the Phoenix Suns but I have this feeling that it won't be successful. We will see.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:26:06 PM

And we are going to agree and even there's no KD on that roster of GSW, it's possible that the roster of theirs will still be able to reach the finals. And with now where KD is, on this trio, he's still the one that seems to be rocking and second is WB.

While with Harden, he seems to be just like a casual player that has a good scoring but sometimes doesn't have.

Many are optimistic with the new roster of the Phoenix Suns but I have this feeling that it won't be successful. We will see.
Me neither, if they can set back their superiority, they could blend well but if not, then I can see they will change a team again after or before their contract expires. That is the problem of a so-called super team and the cons of stacking-up superstars in one team thinking it's a good idea. Not realizing, not all superstars can give way.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:31:27 PM

Me neither, if they can set back their superiority, they could blend well but if not, then I can see they will change a team again after or before their contract expires. That is the problem of a so-called super team and the cons of stacking-up superstars in one team thinking it's a good idea. Not realizing, not all superstars can give way.

Blending superstars are a tough challenge for the team, the players itself needed to work together and build that trust with each other.

No offense, but if only Kyrie is not injured during the time when his KD and Harden are playing during the east semi-finals,
they've got a big chance of winning the title, sad to say that it was the injury that cause them not to make that success when
they form their own version of a super team, and again, it's a challenge individually for the Suns, if how they will form that
chemistry to have a same purpose in winning a title.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:49:14 PM

Wemby is gonna take the break in the NBA summer league and will now focus on the upcoming season. This is as per the decision of his team, Spurs.

Spurs decide that Victor Wembanyama’s Summer League is over after two games

I guess this is all part of the grooming plan and he had shown enough for the summer league. The preparation for the upcoming season should be prioritized then.

For sure all they want is for Victor Wembanyama to be ready for the season and certainly to avoid him getting injured in the Summer League sure they are getting ready to train him and to have more practice with the team and to certainly acquired chemistry, for sure Victory Wembanyama will not show much but overtime he surely need experience in getting this done, so yeah if they want to focus on Wemby alone they can surely do it and revolve their team around him,

Paul George may be on the trade block. That might be the cost of Harden. With the frequency of injuries that PG and Kawhi face, I would look to unload both of them for some younger talent. I cannot see a good future for the Clippers if they plan to try to keep both of these guys.

Yup, they surely need to take down the injured players that are not really injured, for me Kawhi Leonard is just bagging money and they would just show up on the team to play the game whenever they feel like it now that they got Russell WestBrick it is on another level of salary for the Clippers, and back in the podcast that I have watched they also have plans back then to get DeMar DeRozan to the Clippers aswell, but sad enough the talks is not meant to be,

For sure many people will be thinking like that but for Kevin Durant is thinking differently he is not getting younger and for him, the Golden State Warriors is a team that has shown the entire NBA that Numbers really work, and how a good teamplay could be when he was in the Warriors but surely he leave because of some Media Coverage about him and Draymond that they are making things so big that people are now wondering why, and everybody surely deserves respect but if it's enough and nothing is like ever getting the respect they get then it is really over, I got the feeling that Kevin Durant still has some beef over Draymond Green, but he surely won't showing that for sure,

Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2023, 03:01:36 PM

Blending superstars are a tough challenge for the team, the players itself needed to work together and build that trust with each other.

This is always the case on doing this kind aggresive build on team. Superstar alternative has an established and will always play for their own sake(not for the team). They are gathered from different team that they are leading that’s why it’s very hard to sync this kind of players to work as one.

Creating a superstar team like GSW and Nuggets is different to forming a team with superstars. NBA team usually focus on shortcut that's they are wasting money on paying star player that doesn't peform as expected.

I think James is the only player manage to become successful on doing this because he is in his prime before.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 04:18:23 PM

This is always the case on doing this kind aggresive build on team. Superstar alternative has an established and will always play for their own sake(not for the team). They are gathered from different team that they are leading that’s why it’s very hard to sync this kind of players to work as one.

Creating a superstar team like GSW and Nuggets is different to forming a team with superstars. NBA team usually focus on shortcut that's they are wasting money on paying star player that doesn't peform as expected.

I think James is the only player manage to become successful on doing this because he is in his prime before.

We cannot hide the fact that the NBA teams are much more interested in making a championship caliber team by acquiring players that are already known and famous by their own style instead of investing towards a player(s) that came from the bottom until they will all improve. Biggest example for the is the big three of the Golden State Warriors and the roster of Boston Celtics who fought the Warriors during the 2022 Finals.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 04:56:09 PM

If clippers somehow manages to unload Kawhi and PG at the same time, that would be an insane situation, and Harden already played back with Durant for a while, him playing with Westbrook as well would be quite funny, well he technically did that at Rockets if I do not remember wrong.

In the end, we are going to end up with something good for Clippers if they can somehow manage to get rid of Kawhi and PG, they can't really easily do that because those players do not play all that much and they worth a lot right now, their contracts are huge so it is going to be a hard job. I believe it is not going to be simple situation and lets see what they can actually do. I think the biggest trouble for them would be the fact that no team has cap that can eat it up.

Yeah it's gonna be tough getting value.  Both going towards the back end of theor careers and both of them that never can stay on the court.  Think pg's most games was 50 something in like 4 years.  Knicks fans were clamoring to trade for him lol.  I was laughing at the players and picks being suggested.  Dude who is 34 and never stays on the court.  Nope no thanks.

At last, I can see some people that are in the same picture as me when it comes to PG and Kawhi's current situations. They're great players and maybe they still can play as star caliber but I do not think they are really worth the gamble if the Clips are planning to unload them. The Clips are playing for a long time without the huge chunk or around 50% of their salary spending.

Some desperate teams might be willing but they want the current updated health report on these stars and might take them if they are near to being healthy again. Still, I believe that they are too prone and will be injured again especially since they are already in their 30s. I bet they cannot stay healthy for a whole season if they play significant minutes every game, especially Kawhi.

Yes there is no doubt that Kawhi and PG can still give an outstanding performance but the trouble is, I think it's already a fact that they cannot be around the team for a whole season because their body is always checking up on them and that means that they cannot survive a whole season without suffering an injury, just like the situation of Kevin Durant. In the end, they will be a liability to the team instead of an asset for which is the main reason why the team chose to gamble towards them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2026

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2023, 05:40:55 PM

Durant get a bad reputation because he go to Warriors just to win a easy ring and to many nba fans disrespect him just for that reason and also maybe this is the reason why WB is angry with him. But eventhough with that still both deserve respect since both of them is really good and show that they are good in their era.

It seems to me that Durant's chase for easy rings at that time affected not only his reputation but also his legacy. I mean, he is definitely one of the most outstanding players in NBA history, but at the same time, in my opinion, he will always be a notch below players like MJ, Kobe, Dirk, etc., because of that signing with the Warriors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Japinat

Activity: 2968

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 05:54:23 PM

Durant get a bad reputation because he go to Warriors just to win a easy ring and to many nba fans disrespect him just for that reason and also maybe this is the reason why WB is angry with him. But eventhough with that still both deserve respect since both of them is really good and show that they are good in their era.

It seems to me that Durant's chase for easy rings at that time affected not only his reputation but also his legacy. I mean, he is definitely one of the most outstanding players in NBA history, but at the same time, in my opinion, he will always be a notch below players like MJ, Kobe, Dirk, etc., because of that signing with the Warriors.

He indeed received many backlash at that time because he joined the Warriors and the team became an unstoppable team for a couple of season, during his time, he managed to get two MVP Finals trophy and two rings. After that, it was time for him to be on his own because I don't know if he literally said it himself but during those time, it was said that he boasted that he can created his own championship team for which he is struggling up until now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 07:36:32 PM

Lebron did the same same thing when he took his talents to South Beach.  Teaming up with d wade and Chris Bosh started this whole thing.  They all do it now though pretty much.  Not saying I agree with it because give me the 80s and 90s all day where you stayed on a team and hated the other players and wouldn't dare join with them.  Those days are gone.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 07:41:01 PM

When Harden was traded he was still young, he wasn't the Harden we know today, and not like he is the Harden we knew back when he was doing amazing job at Rockets neither. That period when KD was early on his Warriors career, Harden was doing near triple double, Westbrook was doing triple double and getting MVP, if those three played together at that time, I think it would have been an easy title for them.

They did not played together at the right time, they could have been the only team that can beat Warriors streak, Lebron did it only by himself, OKC could have done it better. I mean think about it, OKC was 3-1 up, everyone talks about how Cavs came from 3-1 down, but Warriors came from 3-1 down as well, add Harden there and OKC plays Cavs that year.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 08:46:41 PM

When Harden was traded he was still young, he wasn't the Harden we know today, and not like he is the Harden we knew back when he was doing amazing job at Rockets neither. That period when KD was early on his Warriors career, Harden was doing near triple double, Westbrook was doing triple double and getting MVP, if those three played together at that time, I think it would have been an easy title for them.

They did not played together at the right time, they could have been the only team that can beat Warriors streak, Lebron did it only by himself, OKC could have done it better. I mean think about it, OKC was 3-1 up, everyone talks about how Cavs came from 3-1 down, but Warriors came from 3-1 down as well, add Harden there and OKC plays Cavs that year.

And it just shows how difficult to really spot a good talent in the NBA in the beginning, there are hype players coming from the NBA because of their collegiate stats and yet they are a bust. And then we saw some 2nd round pick or even undrafted becoming a good and elite player.

As for the potential of the 3 in Thunder before, yeah it was there, but again, we really don't know if they can still make it if they stay together. It could have been different, but I guess OKC wasn't able to recover from that as they struggled after the era of KD, Westbrook and Harden.
Pages: « 1 ... 3017 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 [3067] 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 ... 3401 »
  Print  

Jump to: