Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:01:21 PM

I was fact checking you and your statement that his company has been harassing us for two years. Show proof that his company has been harassing us (this forum i presume, unless his company is sending emails to us--which I never got) for two years.

^^I'll learn to read after you learn to read (though kind of stupid to tell someone to learn to read with writing--kind of invalidates your point). I'm still waiting for proof.

Are you high on crack or what ?
You made a big stink and caused a diversion to claim "it was not two years"
I said i simply took David Latapie's word for it.. then i posted proof he said it.
Case closed.

PS:
Learn to read.
and..
Monero is dead = Drown rats.

You're putting an awful lot of effort in discrediting something that is already dead... Active in 4 or more topics telling the same story, kind of makes me think you don't really believe it yourself...

best regards

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:26:36 PM

I was fact checking you and your statement that his company has been harassing us for two years. Show proof that his company has been harassing us (this forum i presume, unless his company is sending emails to us--which I never got) for two years .

Since you are only focusing on the least important part (selective read much), let me strike out the part you already figured out. And no David never said he was harassing BCT in the quoted material, so you need to have emails, a money trail, something that proves his company was actively spamming BCT.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:05:08 PM

I was fact checking you and your statement that his company has been harassing us for two years. Show proof that his company has been harassing us (this forum i presume, unless his company is sending emails to us--which I never got) for two years .

Since you are only focusing on the least important part (selective read much), let me strike out the part you already figured out. And no David never said he was harassing BCT in the quoted material, so you need to have emails, a money trail, something that proves his company was actively spamming BCT.

Actually YOU were the one making a stink about the length of time.
And as soon as you are put in your place you cause another diversion playing more games.
I keep proving every thing that comes out of your mouth is dog shit.. over & over.
I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Suck it shill Wink

PS:
Charts.. proven = YOU = bullshit
Length of Troll spammming by Monero shills = Proven.

Now we debate whether there has been Monero spamming ?
Oh please do i have to ?
YOU REALLY ant me to go there ?
I will fucking bury your ass Shill.

Fuckin' clowns.. i don't know why you even try LOL

EDIT:
To those that do not know this guy's Troll account here ONLY exists to reply to my Monero posts..
i have never seen him say a word on any other topic once.
He as always has a run at me then i knock him on his ass..
He's been doing this for a long looooong time now  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:29:59 PM

You made a statement about the time and it was incorrect--sorry, saying David wrote 2yrs doesn't excuse your statement from being wrong. Now where is this evidence that David's company has actively been harassing BCT. My guess it is with the proof that I'm a shill (No one has ever paid me to post here or support Monero) and your technical analysis that I asked for before you posted the chart distraction.

Here's a helpful list of two (and I'll add one since another accusation has surfaced) things you've failed to come up with today:

--Proof David's company has been "harassing" BCT.

--A technical analysis proving Monero doesn't work as claimed.

--Proof I'm a shill.

Now, I guess I'll get  another distraction.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:43:44 AM

You made a statement about the time and it was incorrect--sorry, saying David wrote 2yrs doesn't excuse your statement from being wrong. Now where is this evidence that David's company has actively been harassing BCT. My guess it is with the proof that I'm a shill (No one has ever paid me to post here or support Monero) and your technical analysis that I asked for before you posted the chart distraction.

Here's a helpful list of two (and I'll add one since another accusation has surfaced) things you've failed to come up with today:

--Proof David's company has been "harassing" BCT.

--A technical analysis proving Monero doesn't work as claimed.

--Proof I'm a shill.

Now, I guess I'll get  another distraction.

You are an aggressive little thing aren't you?  You're up to your eyeballs in this aren't you?

Your twisty little passages are a delight to laugh at and thank you for your presence here, even though you still don't know what you do.

Glad you think asking for proof is amusing--I'll let you get back to your game of accuse and run.

Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:06:01 AM

Monero is on serious life support.. early baggies have dumped long ago.
only the last fools bailing from the sinking ship are left..
+1

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:13:21 AM

Monero is on serious life support.. early baggies have dumped long ago.
only the last fools bailing from the sinking ship are left..
+1

And yet the market cap is 30% higher than it was a year ago.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:14:28 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 12:48:50 PM by Spoetnik

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit !

EDIT:
Might want to get out while you can Bag Holders !
This Monero ship is almost beneath the waves now.
And considering there is like 6 guys involved in that Monero fraud Police stuff with David Latapie
i'd say there is going to be a whole LOT more info to come out still.
Rather than 6 guys coming clean and telling us all the details they are working over time attacking me.
Mr.Lahey said.. There is s shit-storm a brewin'
Just wait until all the details leak out !
Then i will screen cap that chart again ROFL

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:25:46 PM

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit !

You need to learn to read.
Marketcap one year ago was about 2.4 M     today it is 3.8M    much over 30% higher.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
obit33

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:51:51 PM

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit !

You need to learn to read.
Marketcap one year ago was about 2.4 M     today it is 3.8M    much over 30% higher.

Hi, I'm new to Monero Smiley
Quick question: When a coin's market cap gets higher at the same time as the price takes a dive, that means rapid inflation of monetary base, i.e. shitloads of coin added, correct?

not necessarily... I think you get confused by expressing the marketcap in $ and expressing the price evolution in BTC... Monero went down expressed in Bitcoin, but stayed relatively stable in dollars. Off course extra coins are created, so stable value in dollars means bigger marketcap in dollars... though price in bitcoin is down... this doesn't say much about inflation rate...

best regards
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:16:01 PM

Yup see their logic ? No matter what happens Monero is Winning ! ROFL
Who else would look at a jpeg of the chart hitting the dirt and proclaim success ?  Roll Eyes

I think most of you who are getting worked up defending Monero missed a key point.

We Do NOT Know Anything !

A huge part of this story is missing and like 5 or 6 guys are silent.
And based on David Latapie's 2 comments i posted on the other topic..
we can all clearly see something bad happened !

What ? we don't know.. everyone is tight lipped.
And if i were you Monero bag holders i would be concerned your shill insiders know things that are a 5 month long secret.
Are they dumping now before the rest of you find out what happened ? And how long have they been doing it ?

They probably love the fact that everyone is chasing me with pitch-forks..
While everyone is looking left Trolling they are dumping to the right behind your backs !
Look at the charts.. it's being dumped !

obit33

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:35:12 PM

Yup see their logic ? No matter what happens Monero is Winning ! ROFL
Who else would look at a jpeg of the chart hitting the dirt and proclaim success ?  Roll Eyes

I think most of you who are getting worked up defending Monero missed a key point.

We Do NOT Know Anything !

A huge part of this story is missing and like 5 or 6 guys are silent.
And based on David Latapie's 2 comments i posted on the other topic..
we can all clearly see something bad happened !

What ? we don't know.. everyone is tight lipped.
And if i were you Monero bag holders i would be concerned your shill insiders know things that are a 5 month long secret.
Are they dumping now before the rest of you find out what happened ? And how long have they been doing it ?

They probably love the fact that everyone is chasing me with pitch-forks..
While everyone is looking left Trolling they are dumping to the right behind your backs !
Look at the charts.. it's being dumped !

I'm in monero because I think the technology is fantastic, it's the first really private digital cash and the very first time there's maybe, just very maybe, a contender for bitcoin... When I got to know bitcoin in 2013 I was superexited, since then many alts have come and gone, most of them stupid clones, some had nice features, but the 2013-excitement was never there... Then I got to know monero and started studying te project and there was the excitement again...

monero can very maybe be a substantial step forward in the crypto-space... It's still very young, it's probably like buying bitcoin in 2010 or 2011, but it's got loads and loads of potential...

who cares what Latapie has done or hasn't done... The technology is no scam at all, it's awesome, launch was fair, no instamineshenanigans etc.

so go ahead, keep wasting your time here... monero has the potential, you obviously don't see it, I can

So yes, I hold monerobags, yes they went down in bitcoin-value, but will I part from them, no... analysis stays the same whatever the current price, the potential is enormous...
best regards
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:49:09 PM

A contender for bitcoin ?  Roll Eyes

We would have known that almost 2 years ago.. what has happened since aside from forum spamming ?
The same grand feature claims that 100's of other coins claim.

The only reason most of you that use it do so is because your sheep and follow the heard.
You think it's popular and that can make you money later..

All these Monero shills are great snake oil salesmen LOL

If some other coin was more popular you all would be using that one.. you're all greedy Lemmings.

obit33

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:21:17 PM

We would have known that almost 2 years ago.. what has happened since aside from forum spamming ?

The only reason most of you that use it do so is because your sheep and follow the heard.

If some other coin was more popular you all would be using that one.. you're all greedy Lemmings.

Maybe, very maybe a contender was what I said... You don't know nuance nor do you know monero...

I'm doen wasting time here, bye

Best regards
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:15:22 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 08:23:48 PM by smooth

A contender for bitcoin ?  Roll Eyes

We would have known that almost 2 years ago..

Monero was only launched (in a very rough state) 19 months ago. The new version that has been in heavy development for a year is a vast improvement and isn't even released yet (though many are using the prerelease test versions).

There are only a tiny handful of viable coins (with ongoing development) that have any sort of credible claims of blockchain privacy. Only a few cryptonotes are still remotely viable in terms of ongoing development and are also the only solution that is fully trustless (no third party mixing). Shadow cash (cryptonote-derived) may be viable, but I'm not sure how ongoing their development is still. There are a bunch of mixing-based solutions (Dash, joinmarket for BTC). Bitshares has a partial solution (not sure if deployed) with CT. Nxt has something, I'm not sure what. Zerocash may someday exist, then we can consider it.

These are all distinct from Monero is various obvious and important ways. Even ignoring the other differences, there are not certainly not hundreds with credible privacy solutions at all. Maybe 5-10 at most.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:40:33 PM

... and how many credible solutions to the fixed blocksize problem in Bitcoin are there? Monero has solved this with adaptive blocksize limits and a tail emission creating a viable market where an increase in demand (more transactions) leading to an increase in price (higher fees) actually causes an increase in supply (larger blocks). There is no need to keep fighting over the two equally bad solutions in Bitcoin; Fixed blocksize with effectively infinite fees or effectively infinite blocksize with zero fees. This rather than privacy / fungibility may turn out to be the killer application that makes Monero a contender for Bitcoin.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:56:31 PM

... and how many credible solutions to the fixed blocksize problem in Bitcoin are there?

You are correct of course. Monero has many other important features besides privacy, that's just the best known. Either way Spoetnik's delusional fantasy deliberate trolling about 100s of other coins having the same features is completely wrong.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:07:02 PM

Spoetnik reminds me of BULANULA...remember him guys?  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:03:37 PM

A contender for bitcoin ?  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik reminds me of BULANULA...remember him guys?  Grin

What part of the rules here don't you get ?
This is not MSN messenger or a forum dedicated to Spoetnik.
Garbage posts are not allowed and neither is Trolling.

I have no clue how you guys get away with so much bs around here.
You must be sucking the right cocks or donating or something..

I don't say that because of one comment either.. you have all seen it a million times.
People simply leave insulting little off topic comments about me on ANY topic..
pure garbage posts that violate the rules and it happens ALL the time !

Do i follow you around doing that smooth / smoothie ?
Of course not.. i have class.

grow up..

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:24:33 PM

Garbage posts are not allowed and neither is Trolling.

I have no clue how you guys get away with so much bs around here.

Pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it.

I'd like to bet on who gets (correctly) banned first, smoothie or Spoetnik.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: