Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:51:23 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 06:19:55 AM by generalizethis

But we already knew DashHoles aren't exactly the brightest stars in the altcoin galaxy.   Roll Eyes

Another epic fail by the monero marketing FUD team....

http://blog.oleganza.com/post/144087873288/problem-with-proof-of-stake-and-coin-voting-in

Problem with Proof of Stake and “coin voting” in general

The problem with “voting by coins” is that most coins do not vote. This leaves a small fraction of UTXO to actually vote which is not representative and highly volatile since anyone risking to use idle keys to a large stash of coins can dramatically affect the voting outcome.

Most coins are locked up well “under matress” with multisig, time locks and possibly even with HSM-controlled keys. Also, pubkeys to long-term stashes do not want to be exposed from under their hashes in order to be better protected against a QC development in the long term.

In other words, most coins that matter, cannot and will not vote.

This leaves only the least important coins to perform voting. Obviously, the result of such voting will be worthless.

off-line masternode voting via trezor solves this problem. next.

Coins have nothing to do with voting.  Nothing at all.
Coins may stay safely locked down and votes can still be cast.
These potential security concerns have been solved long ago.
Thanks to Evan, Dash is three steps ahead.

#REKT

It doesn't solve the problem of centralization though. The only way you can do that is to openly redistribute the instamined coins and get rid of the aggregation of coins on masternodes--two things that will likely never happen. But I'm sure you'll add more layers of complexity to the problem in a vain attempt to stay a few steps ahead of criticism. But unless you do the two things I outlined, you will miss the core problem of centralization and any "fixes" will be lip stick on a pig.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443867.msg14601018#msg14601018

EDIT: you could also limit the node aggregation to a very small fee (much tinier than the 10%-50% APR currently) and redistribute the instamined coins and take all power functions away from masternode control--though the odds of these things happening are pretty slim to none as it would require Evan and his buddies owning up to the instamine and relinquishing the benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:01:32 AM

But we already knew DashHoles aren't exactly the brightest stars in the altcoin galaxy.   Roll Eyes

http://blog.oleganza.com/post/144087873288/problem-with-proof-of-stake-and-coin-voting-in

The problem with “voting by coins” is that most coins do not vote. This leaves a small fraction of UTXO to actually vote which is not representative and highly volatile since anyone risking to use idle keys to a large stash of coins can dramatically affect the voting outcome.

Most coins are locked up well “under matress” with multisig, time locks and possibly even with HSM-controlled keys. Also, pubkeys to long-term stashes do not want to be exposed from under their hashes in order to be better protected against a QC development in the long term.

This leaves only the least important coins to perform voting. Obviously, the result of such voting will be worthless.

#REKT

It doesn't solve the problem of centralization though. The only way you can do that is to openly redistribute the instamined coins and get rid of the aggregation of coins on masternodes--two things that will likely never happen. But I'm sure you'll add more layers of complexity to the problem in a vain attempt to stay a few steps ahead of criticism. But unless you do the two things I outlined, you will miss the core problem of centralization and any "fixes" will be lip stick on a pig.

Roll Eyes

there is no centralization problem, your problem is with free market capitalism. the biggest dash holder bought his coins on the free market while you were wasting money on monero or some other coin that did not perform well, that's your own fault.
 the instamine does not affect anything anymore, no more than the monero cripplemine or btc's early distribution. the biggest fear early on with the instamine was that someone would dump a bunch of coins and crashing the price, that time has now passed.

the ~400k cryptsy theft and slow dump affected the price more than anything (thanks for the cheap coins). as soon as those coins ran out around november the price slowly tripled. before that there was the mintpal dump from moolah alex green's hackery and even before that there was another exchange that was hacked early on and a bunch of coins that were dumped. lol, you had so many chances to buy cheap coins but failed and now you are butthurt.
the monero cripplemine and the dash instamine are both old news and i don't think either effects the coins anymore. however the dash instamine was accidental and the monero crippledminer was a scam by corrupt devs.

the 11.8 million monero fastmine is the main problem. due to the double whammy of the cripplemine and fastmine y'all should just restart monero with a fair emission curve and non crippledminer. oh and a official GUI wallet would be nice too. Wink

i wouldn't waste my time however as monero (one trick pony) will soon be replaced by zcash or something similar. dump now, thank me later!

Why the bitmonero/monero Ninjalaunched Cripplemined Fastmine matters
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435385.0

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:12:07 AM

#REKT

Roll Eyes

there is no centralization problem, your problem is with free market capitalism. the biggest dash holder bought his coins on the free market while you were wasting money on monero or some other coin that did not perform well, that's your own fault.
 the instamine does not affect anything anymore, no more than the monero cripplemine or btc's early distribution. the biggest fear early on with the instamine was that someone would dump a bunch of coins and crashing the price, that time has now passed.

the ~400k cryptsy theft and slow dump affected the price more than anything (thanks for the cheap coins). as soon as those coins ran out around november the price slowly tripled. before that there was the mintpal dump from moolah alex green's hackery and even before that there was another exchange that was hacked early on and a bunch of coins that were dumped. lol, you had so many chances to buy cheap coins but failed and now you are butthurt.
the monero cripplemine and the dash instamine are both old news and i don't think either effects the coins anymore. however the dash instamine was accidental and the monero crippledminer was a scam by corrupt devs.

the 11.8 million monero fastmine is the main problem. due to the double whammy of the cripplemine and fastmine y'all should just restart monero with a fair emission curve and non crippledminer. oh and a official GUI wallet would be nice too. Wink

i wouldn't waste my time however as monero (one trick pony) will soon be replaced by zcash or something similar. dump now, thank me later!

So you want us to believe that the instaminers (not that that's the whole issue with centralization--masternodes being the other part) not only sold "all" their coins, but also didn't engage in market manipulation to gain more cheap coins? And further, you want us to believe they didn't design benefits into the coin for coin hodling and didn't take advantage of the very benefits they designed into the coin?

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

@Mastermined: third post out of your topic you're quoting:

This is on topic.

I have not looked into monero. The things he claims "could" be true

HOWEVER - i would not trust one word mastermined710 says.

I was on the xcoin(dash) captive instamine launch. I was there in real time and watched it unfold.

He now tries to deny things that happened  actually happened  on that launch. He is not to be trusted.

Although, this is not a dash/xcoin/dark thread I will not go into it here. I will only say if you want examples of his lies then please contact me for details.

This person is either a total scammer or likes to try and destroy the truth with nuances that are laughable. His tactic is to say he is telling the truth so that the real truth that is a correct and proper picture is distorted and cast in doubt.

He is making this thread only to divert from the dash scam thread.

He is a scam protector and pumper.

well played sir!

best regards
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:49:51 PM

@Mastermined: third post out of your topic you're quoting:

I have not looked into monero. The things he claims "could" be true

He now tries to deny things that happened  actually happened  on that launch. He is not to be trusted.

well played sir!

best regards

Huh
ahhh thank you? not sure what you are trying to say but ok.

riddle me this.... what exactly are the "things that happened" that i say did not happen.
seems like vague accusations with no discernible articulable facts for me to dispute.

the topic of the thread you quoted him from was "Why the bitmonero/monero Ninjalaunched Cripplemined Fastmine matters". that thread has nothing to do with the dash instamine so i'm not even sure what he is talking about. please try and stay on topic.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:42:36 AM

riddle me this.... what exactly are the "things that happened" that i say did not happen.
seems like vague accusations with no discernible articulable facts for me to dispute.

Euuh, not sure if you actually read the topic you've started, but all the things you said were pretty much totally debunked in the postings after the one I quoted...

so I guess yes, you're not to be trusted in any way cuz you peddle fiction to further your own financial cause... please, don't expect me to repeat everything that's stated in there...

why oh why am I wasting my time on this again?

good luck with Dash Nation, Dash Dalmation, Evolution, whatever else your fantastic multi-trick pony is doing, though mixing coins seems to take an eternity: http://blog.makemoneywhileyouwork.com/2016/01/11/using-alt-coins-to-mix-bitcoins/

best regards
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:28:08 PM

A Monero bash thread....i'm in. Maybe they learn to stop bashing others. Monero supporters need to know they are destroying their own coin by fudding other coins with fake facts. Why not respect others? Do you really think you earn respect and total adoption of your own coin by disrespecting others?

I'm out!
sockpuppet1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:38:36 PM

Monero is a wonderful community of braggart assholes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.msg14860890#msg14860890
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:40:46 AM

I sense some kind of desperation by the number of threads where the above has been posted. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.msg14861139#msg14861139

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:52:12 AM

I sense some kind of desperation by the number of threads where the above has been posted. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.msg14861139#msg14861139
No i was asking a question i got an answer that tweet is fake that attack happend 4 months ago and the GUI is not till 2026 or something they said
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:55:57 AM

No i was asking a question i got an answer that tweet is fake that attack happend 4 months ago and the GUI is not till 2026 or something they said

Not your post. That was a genuine question. There is a lot of FUD around Monero and some of it is starting to sound very desperate.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Exploit 13 (v2 block) was found and reported by John Connor to monero devs months ago.
Even after the devs and trolls from monero community try to destroy Vcash with fud and lies, John Connor informed the exploit because he thought that would be able to make the worms stop with their slanders.
Well, he saved monero once the problem was solved, but after this the trolls and fudders unscrupulous and without ethics back to attack him again
Now, after a new thread was created by smooth to slander JC and Vcash, he found other 12 zeroday exploits.
Do you really think he will help monero community again?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:48:46 PM

Now, after a new thread was created by smooth to slander JC and Vcash, he found other 12 zeroday exploits.
Do you really think he will help monero community again?

I hope not. Maybe it is time to dump the exploits in a zero day exploit database https://www.exploit-db.com/
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:23:38 PM

Exploit 13 (v2 block) was found and reported by John Connor to monero devs months ago.
smooth to slander JC and Vcash

False. Nothing was ever "reported" by him to us, and I haven't see anything anywhere from him about Monero bugs until after it was already public.

He didn't "save Monero." The issue with v2 blocks was discovered when it happened by moneromooo or luigi (I don't remember which) and we worked together along with fluffypony to deploy a fix. He's claiming credit for something he had nothing to do with.

You can't slander someone when your statements are correct, well documented, and relevant to their public actions. Evidence supporting my statements about him ripping off the Bitcoin code and falsely claiming credit for writing it himself are here (mostly quoting uninvolved third parties). The claim of slander is ridiculous.

If you can find some statement of mine that is incorrect let me know and I'll correct it.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:11:03 PM

smooth to slander JC and Vcash

False. Nothing was ever "reported" by him to us, and I haven't see anything anywhere from him about Monero bugs until after it was already public.

He didn't "save Monero." The issue with v2 blocks was discovered when it happened by moneromooo or luigi (I don't remember which) and we worked together along with fluffypony to deploy a fix. He's claiming credit for something he had nothing to do with.

You can't slander someone when your statements are correct, well documented, and relevant to their public actions. Evidence supporting my statements about him ripping off the Bitcoin code and falsely claiming credit for writing it himself are here (mostly quoting uninvolved third parties). The claim of slander is ridiculous.

If you can find some statement of mine that is incorrect let me know and I'll correct it.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:21:29 PM

I performed the exploit that lead to the Monero network consensus failure 4 months ago and posted screenshots of me doing so using a Mac Mini(twitter also proves date/time). ... Feel free to try and debunk this fact. Cool

Post a link to the tweet showing a timestamp before the incident was already known to the public or consider yourself debunked.

No such link has been provided, consider him debunked.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:36:49 AM

Minor updates to first post.

Cheers Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
CryR

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:22:40 AM

Monero community is a manipulated Joke.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:50:26 AM

Marketing tactics is to;

brag that you have the best cryptocurrency - even better than Bitcoin.

Trash other coins as being 'shitcoins' or 'scamcoins' whilst avoiding going into detail as to why Monero should be considered the best cryptocurrency.

When all else fails, get devs and shills to trash peoples trust who just happen to have a different point of view or are guilty of supporting other coins.

Lastly, what kind of lame idea is it to spam a public forum with a thread called "[XMR] Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics". Is it some kind of reverse psychology mind game on the alternative crypto community? Do you not have a Monero forum you can host this drivel on or was it part of the original 2014 thrust to spam BCT Alt into insanity?

Edit: I just read the OP! Woot! FAIL! My Bad! I take back my last point - I should have known with this being a non-self moderated thread and all!  Grin Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:34:45 PM

Febo
- minor player

Can i get at least inhere?

It seems party started again. People that Monero somehow, i really dont know a reason, see as dead enemy will FUD whole forum up down, left right in and out.

After almost a year i cancel my request to get on the OP, since there 30% people is unknown and 30% have no relations with Monero. You need to make new way better thread. You know you can do it. I will buy you a soda then,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: