Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:20:23 AM

No darknet is accepting XMR cause of the security flaws it has. I wouldn't touch it. I don't mind other do though...the market will be rolled up pretty soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:23:38 AM

No darknet is accepting XMR cause of the security flaws it has. I wouldn't touch it. I don't mind other do though...the market will be rolled up pretty soon.

Take a look at https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/08/23/alphabay-oasis-markets-begin-accepting-monero-payments/

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:47:14 AM

You must have confused XMR with Dash.  XMR is being adopted by Darknet because of its superior security, while Dash is being ignored because of its flaws.

I'm sure you'll read these links and educate yourself before making more objectively incorrect assertions.

https://np.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/4yv1dc/oasis_we_now_accept_monero_xmr/
https://np.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/4z0wm3/alphabay_market_launched_first_phase_of_monero/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4xqrzd/sigaint_launches_tor_monero_node_as_its_operators/

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/monero-cryptocurrency-dark-net-drug-dealers-hope-more-anonymous-than-bitcoin-alphabay
http://themerkle.com/monero-xmr-on-the-rise-following-its-inclusion-in-the-darknet-market-alphabay/
http://sputniknews.com/science/20160824/1044590564/bitcoin-dark-web-monero.html
http://www.vocativ.com/353221/darknet-markets-finally-embracing-a-bitcoin-alternative/

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:16:30 AM

What security flaws are you talking about? I thought those were exposed and fixed with the help of John Connor?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:54:52 PM

You can call it the special one, my friend Wink
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:56:58 AM

At least no one is trying to censor OP:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I wonder why that well-written advert doesn't include the fact that XMR's encryption is NSA-approved? Why wouldn't you want to use an NSA-approved encryption technology on the darknet?

Actually, the NSA enforce its copyright so there is basically no chance cryptonote is a NSA project gone rouge and the encryption used everywhere in Bitcoin and DASH is "NSA-approved", Monero also use AES in the hashing algo, I'll tell you what is not NSA-approved: the Monero's elliptic curve (25519) that is responsible for safeguarding the funds (generating the privatekey).

Now time for the interesting part:

Bitcoin uses the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for signing transactions. This is how you use your private key to “prove” you own the bitcoins associated with your address. ECDSA keys are derived from elliptic curves that themselves are generated using certain parameters. NIST has been actively recommending that everyone use the secp256r1 parameters because they “are the most secure”. However, there appears to be some funny business with secp256r1 that is eerily similar to the backdoor in Dual_EC_DRBG.

Thanks to the heroic work of Edward Snowden we now know that Dual_EC_DRBG was developed by the NSA, with the backdoor, and given to NIST to disseminate. The scary part is that RSA Security, a company that develops widely used commercial encryption applications, continued use of Dual_EC_DRBG all the way up to the Snowden revelations despite the known flaws. Not surprising this brought a lot of heat on RSA which denies they intentionally created a honeypot for the NSA.

DASH - NSA-approved backdoors, courtesy of Bitcoin.

this was debunked in the dash thread and on the btc wiki. it's not secp256r1.
another xmr monero marketing troll team fail.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:28:20 PM

While regulators are wary of cryptocurrencies, Spagnim said that Monero offers a "view key" that would allow an auditor, or the police, to audit the Monero account without being able to spend its funds. "It works quite well with old-fashioned police work, if they're worried about bad guys."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/science/20160829/1044728112/monero-cryptocurrency-transactions.html

You really think this will be the new darknet money roflmao
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:34:56 PM

While regulators are wary of cryptocurrencies, Spagnim said that Monero offers a "view key" that would allow an auditor, or the police, to audit the Monero account without being able to spend its funds. "It works quite well with old-fashioned police work, if they're worried about bad guys."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/science/20160829/1044728112/monero-cryptocurrency-transactions.html

You really think this will be the new darknet money roflmao

I think you don't understand... monero is optionally public if the owner of the wallet gives his viewkey... If he doesn't want to give the key, it's totally anonymous...

bitcoin is always public...

what would you use?

roflmao...

best regards
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:41:36 PM

Yeah, a criminal will give his viewkey to the police to audit his account lol. Never thought of that...damn
obit33

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:46:08 PM

Yeah, a criminal will give his viewkey to the police to audit his account lol. Never thought of that...damn

Euh, your question was: "do you really think this well be the new darknet money", with a quote about the viewkey... Please explain why the viewkey would render xmr impossible as darknet money?

thanks in advance.

best regards

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits and believe me, there are more Smiley you think your viewkey is save now? That you are the one who has access to it?

NSA loves the story that XMR will be the darknet money hahaha....enjoy your drug buys boys
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:17:58 PM

Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits and believe me, there are more Smiley you think your viewkey is save now? That you are the one who has access to it?

NSA loves the story that XMR will be the darknet money hahaha....enjoy your drug buys boys

Well i doubt he did... would it not be the best time to use them and short the hell out of monero? He could make Millions with it, and use that to fund his Vcash Trash.
Also NSA claims are quite boring without any sources to back them.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

No, he was friendly enough to warn Monero devs (what you cant say about Monero devs against JC). But he did just one day auditing....what happens after a few weeks auditing? It is poorly written, thats all. And we all know what happens with poorly written code (ETH, The DAO).
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:33:06 PM

If there have been exploits found, please exploit them and then post about it here.

Otherwise your claim is bullshit.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

obit33

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:34:36 PM

ooooooh, how cute, another 'stealing john connor' fanboy... please, where is the proof for the 12 exploits, and no, I won't believe you since you're obviously full of shit...

enjoy your stupidity

best regards

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 02:44:03 PM

No, he was friendly enough to warn Monero devs (what you cant say about Monero devs against JC). But he did just one day auditing....what happens after a few weeks auditing? It is poorly written, thats all. And we all know what happens with poorly written code (ETH, The DAO).

Oh, god--this BS again? If you're talking about dev-bot extraordinaire who harassed the hell out of Greg Maxwell with taunts and half-truths, then you'll be interested in hearing about his 13(?) exploits and March attack--both never ever-ever-EVER materialized. I repeatedly challenged him to produce one exploit for everyone's perusal and he side-stepped the accusation, while he was being called out as a fraud. I'll say it again--he's a fraud. He can shut me up by producing a paper on 1 of the 13 (?) exploits he claims. BTW, repeating one that the Monero cryptographers found and outlined in MRL does NOT count: https://lab.getmonero.org/

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 02:47:49 PM

If there have been exploits found, please exploit them and then post about it here.

How is your joint venture with the admin of Alphabay, my friend? Everything working well? When are you planning to cash out?
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:50:00 PM

How is your joint venture with the admin of Alphabay, my friend? Everything working well? When are you planning to cash out?

Wow looks like someone is sniffing too hard in the trollbox... FYI... i guess you are looking for the smooth rumour... this is smoothie Wink
obit33

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:51:56 PM

ja man, je bent nog achterlijker dan ik dacht, samenrapen van geruchten en halve waarheden en dan maar onzin verspreiden en verander anders je naam naar DumbAss, past beter bij je...

veel plezier nog

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 02:52:11 PM

Whoever claims that my claim is bullshit is in the same corner...but price is interesting enough to audit some more Wink

amenrapen van geruchten en halve waarheden en dan maar onzin verspreiden

Welkom op BCT roflmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: