Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:29:46 AM

yeah i do and we're talking about.. "Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics"
You know the topic title and how i have said they spam this place like crazy.

These Monero guys don't just bump one topic but many through a variety of tactics.
Further more they have one topic that has an obscene post count.. 550+ pages ? really ?
And not only that a handful of shill / dummy / noob accounts keep bumping it to the very top of page 1.

Care to change the subject and attack me again now ?

What i said is undeniable..
We already went though this with Monero shills like a year ago and eventually they went right back to it..
You guys slowed your roll and reeled it in for a while when you noticed a large backlash from this forum.
only to wait until it died down to press on making sure you have the highest level of exposure in this forum section
..by jamming this crap coin down everyone throats.

generalizethis,
you have been hard at work here diverting the issue and if you addressed this topic title i guess i missed it.

Based on all the signs i think it's obvious we have people here trying to manipulate the forum.
There is just waaaay too much Monero talk that goes on for the small handful of people invested in it.
And really the bottom line here is you guys should not have to be told to tone it down.
Maybe don't be obnoxious and overbearing ? ..and deceitful with the "Marketing Team & Tactics"

PS:
generalizethis, it would seem to me your the angry one quoting me and attacking me buddy LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 03:35:02 AM

yeah i do and we're talking about.. "Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics"
You know the topic title and how i have said they spam this place like crazy.

These Monero guys don't just bump one topic but many through a variety of tactics.
Further more they have one topic that has an obscene post count.. 550+ pages ? really ?
And not only that a handful of shill / dummy / noob accounts keep bumping it to the very top of page 1.

Care to change the subject and attack me again now ?

What i said is undeniable..
We already went though this with Monero shills like a year ago and eventually they went right back to it..
You guys slowed your roll and reeled it in for a while when you noticed a large backlash from this forum.
only to wait until it died down to press on making sure you have the highest level of exposure in this forum section
..by jamming this crap coin down everyone throats.

generalizethis,
you have been hard at work here diverting the issue and if you addressed this topic title i guess i missed it.

Based on all the signs i think it's obvious we have people here trying to manipulate the forum.
There is just waaaay too much Monero talk that goes on for the small handful of people invested in it.
And really the bottom line here is you guys should not have to be told to tone it down.
Maybe don't be obnoxious and overbearing ? ..and deceitful with the "Marketing Team & Tactics"

The OP brought up Crypto Kingdom and you responded to that post--though it seems you thought you were responding to Monero, so maybe you should get a brush-up on your reading comprehension skills or just pay more attention to what's being talked about.

Thanks all for your posts, very informative and demonstrative in context of the subject of this forum.

much interesting code in crypto kingdom......just a game though i think?

One guy posted here way back he had made lots of coins and had created 60+ accounts
so that he could post on his coin topics how awesome his coin is and how he made sooooooo much money etc..
So not only do guys go on the record admitting this behavior.
But it's also common sense.. the fact that happens should go with out saying.

But you guys insist on throwing the dice on anything in a desperate attempt to make some chump change.
And smart people here know this and play you guys like a violin.
The best way to take some guys money is to give him some first..

You all never learn. lol

What part of bag holder don't you get ?

See any coins that are going up in value steadily ?
See any with a lot of mass adoption around the world ?
Not even Bitcoin has this.. never mind anonymous forum-name changing account hopping scammers shit coins.

Most of you *still here would have left already but.. your bag holders.

New guys.. Don't be low hanging fruit Wink
And don't buy any bags from guys in an alley lol
Also don't get in the van of they tell you they have Bitcoin !

And when i responded to the CK comments, I got this:

In regards to crypto kingdom, it's a game. If you enjoy it, you play. If you don't enjoy it, you don't. You don't have to pay, so why the nagholder FUD?

In regards to Berni Madoff.. he never forced his investors into buying anything.. sound familiar ?
Yeah fun game.. when the creator make a shitload of money.. sound familiar ?

Have any more stupid fucking comments you want to post ?

PS:
I suggest you start doing your homework.. start by Google searching Berni Madoff.

You made a dumb comparison to a topic the OP brought up and now you are accusing me of changing the subject--project much?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:36:37 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 06:19:09 PM by Spoetnik

@generalizethis
a familiar routine here.. your talking at me for the intended benefit of the audience.
i can tell real quick here.. the old game of playing around trying to make me look bad for those that are watching.
rather than actually having a meaningful and sincere and frank discussion of things..
i can tell your motivation is not to chat but to try and discredit me.
i can only surmise it's because what i said highly threatens you.

i'm going to have to pack it in here because as much as i enjoy swatting you around
like a cat playing with it's food (a mouse or other small vermin) i see i am not getting anywhere here.
and unlike you i actually care about those people that took the time to read this crap we're posting.
"the audience" can see i bet that this is going no where discussion wise..
and that you are not going to give in nor address the point i made long ago.
so i will have to be the bigger man here and simply drop it.

i will admit the community dos not seem as bothered by the Monero shilling here as they did a year ago.
I would wager to guess because far more of these guys have been suckered into buying Monero in the last year.
but you guys and your Marketing Team antics and deceitful advertising games gets on MY nerves !
Which is why I posted.. because it's shameful and pathetic behavior i see.
and reeks of desperation and if i see it i am sure others do as well.

believe it or not i like seeing topics here of all kinds even if they are about some other coins i do not like..
it's about variety i come here to see (read about) and chat about all things Altcoin related.
Such as maybe seeing what's new.
Kind of hard when some guys here refuse to shut up about their coin they are bag holding.
in turn dominating the attention here 24/7
And after a year or two of incessant Monero shilling it really starts to get old !
Can we talk about something else ?

If you "Marketing Team" guys spent as much effort attaining real world adoption as you do spamming this place
who knows what you could accomplish.. or ?
Hang around here harping as much as you can on the same small handful of guys *left in the scene.
Let me know how that works out for you.

so generalizethis i hope you enjoyed my Crypto dear John letter
and i commend you for working on your forum skills.. you have become a master at hitting the quote button.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 02:22:31 PM

@generalizethis
Ego masturbation

You're a poor man's Anonymint--all the bluster without the technical prowess.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

the Munero slaves r still indulging in activities, RESPECT 4 ur energy of promoting some shite to the max

how many r u thats advert-posting there ? is it more than 4 lads who own monneros?

~CfA~

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

the Munero slaves r still indulging in activities, RESPECT 4 ur energy of promoting some shite to the max

how many r u thats advert-posting there ? is it more than 4 lads who own monneros?

~CfA~

Oh, another one of the guys that love squiggle lines.. here let me try it

~XMR user~

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:26:30 AM

I appreciate what this topic is about and i had said a year ago that i can step aside basically
and be quiet and let them be.. but when their shilling reaches epic levels it has to stop.

If you search the forum there was other guys who posted they couldn't take it anymore.
some random guy posted a screen cap of page one flooded with topics about Monero..
I had nothing to do with it.. my name is not in the screen cap.
I did not bump any of the topics and i also did not create any of the Monero related topics
i just happened to see it (the guys posting)
NOTE: i have 1 single account. (i have never logged into another account here)

I would like to point out NXT
I don't like it's initial distribution but if people here are sincerely trying to get it used as a currency i can respect that.
I have no interest in flaming a coin with backers who genuinely want real world adoption (and are doing something about it)
or if the coin has users that can handle difficult, frank / honest, uncomfortable discussions.
I've long said that at least some of these guys are trying to make things look good.. LOL
It got so bad around here guys stopped even trying to make a coin seem legit.

another long comment from me.. i know Wink
my point is Monero guys.. tone it down and trust me the heat will die down.
NXT (or any other coin) deserves to dominate this section as anyone else.
people just like some variety..

Shill's need to learn a lesson ? yeah, don't shoot your own feet LOL

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:21:23 AM

dear spoetnik, look at who is starting and bumping the monero topics.. most have nothing to do with monero

this thread is perfect example

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:46:26 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 09:00:52 AM by qwizzie

Interesting thread, i only just now noticed who created it and why .. thanks for the info.

Specially these two threads i found particular interesting :

Monero Scam Allegations

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.0

Crippled from the start..

http://da-data.blogspot.nl/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

Maybe its time Monero revises their "tactics" on this forum ...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:47:48 AM

Interesting thread, i only just now noticed who created it and why .. thanks for the info.

Monero Scam Allegations

If you post the Dave Andersen Blog... please atleast understand it and use your brain... k ? Wink
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:15:17 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 12:12:25 PM by qwizzie

Monero Scam Allegations

If you post the Dave Andersen Blog... please atleast understand it and use your brain... k ? Wink

selfnote : please use brain more often
answer back from brain : please stop using me, i'm overworked as it is  Huh

edit : hmmm, that does explains my headache....

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:40:12 AM

Monero Scam Allegations

I don't get it what are you saying exactly ?

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:57:38 AM

Monero Scam Allegations

Action creates reaction, obviously this thread is created as reaction ... just like certain threads
are bumped as action or reaction. 

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:52:48 PM

Monero Scam Allegations

Action creates reaction, obviously this thread is created as reaction ... just like certain threads
are bumped as action or reaction.  

Yes, it's quite easy to understand.

Action: DASH scam is exposed publicly for all to see

Reaction: Dash cult bagholder community initiates smear campaign against so-called trolls, and blame other coins for their problems
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:33:39 PM

From page 1 :

DRKLvr
- puppet account

most likely the same person using other puppet accounts like :

AdamWhite
TheDasher
EvanTheInstaminer

Known troll on the Dash forum and in this Altcoin Discussion section.

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:47:30 PM

From page 1 :

DRKLvr
- puppet account

AdamWhite
TheDasher
EvanTheInstaminer

Nice conspiracy theory !

Can you explain how this thread is anything other than an attack thread and smear campaign from ceti the Dash coin bagholder promoter?

Only in the DASH world does it make sense to attack a guy like Mr. Pietila for his Free-to-Play crypto game while at the same time defending an instaminer deceiver
Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:52:38 PM

*Yawn*

I'll just dump all my deleted XMR-postings from the DASH ANN. Definitely on-topic here Grin

[TRL] Trollero - The cancer of cryptocurrency

Wow a new logo? I take great pride in being responsible for this little brain fart, or should I say "involuntary rebranding"  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10848133#msg10848133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10848618#msg10848618

Breaking News:

Lead Moronero developer proves he has shit for brains

In a leaked IRC log lead developer of Monero Riccardo "fluffypony" Spagni exposed himself as completely ignorant to the principle of opensource.

The laughable exchange has been acquired by our undercover citizen journalist going by the name of ceti. Enjoy:

<dEBRUYNE> I still don´t get the spork thing :p
<dEBRUYNE> Do you perhaps know what it exactly is?
<dEBRUYNE> It atleast isn´t decentralized
<fluffypony> basically he wraps new code into a little block
<fluffypony> and then he can use Bitcoin's alerting system to enable / disable it
<dEBRUYNE> So if he turns malicious one day they are basically fucked?
<fluffypony> yes
<dEBRUYNE> Or under a gag order or whatever
<dEBRUYNE> That´s kinda scary
<fluffypony> he can leave some dormant code in there and then remotely enable it
<fluffypony> and they're too retarded to even notice

"Too retarded", unfortunately however, are the ideas of "dormant code" and "malicious turning" developer in an opensource project, as anyone can view the code and verify its semantic integrity or -if needed- fork the codebase and continue development.

The amount of ignorance revealed here comes to no surprise among many keen market observers, as Monero technology itself is based on highly inefficient blockchain opaqueness unlike the blockchains of Bitcoin and DASH with their transparency similar to the principle of opensource software.

In our next issue we will shed light on the rumours and investigate the alleged connection of Riccardo "fluffypony" Spagni and a secret underground sect of homosexual "My Little Pony" fetishists.

The code was open source for months.

Who gives a shit how long it was open source? It's a cryptocurrency for fucks sake, of course it's open source if you wanted it to be taken seriously.

The central point here you desperately keep circling around is the fact that you forked Bytecoin, back then already known to be a scam, and refused to clean up the code before launch. You willingly participated in the scam by feeding users a crippled miner and your ridiculous excuse is you didn't know about it. How fucking convenient!
You knew exactly well the codebase you forked from was a scam project and should have known the code would contain fraudulent algorithms. If you had any integrity you would have looked for exactly those before releasing a single binary. But you didn't. Only when someone else alerted the public you became active, acting surprised like the hypocrites you are.

Why would anyone believe you didn't mine unknown millions with optimized mining software? Your blockchain is opaque and your crime thus untraceable. You've been projecting your scammy activity onto DASH for over a year now and your only defence is spouting the same "instamine" bullshit only with a higher frequency.
Monero is a scam and the devs have neither morals nor integrity. All the PR is done by sock puppets hyping this shitcoin but to no avail. All this is well documented in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.0

You fear Dash due to its success unable to break any of its features let alone copy them and Evolution is going to rape you good, so stock up on the lube, you will need it.

PS:
miner optimization and privately optimized miners does not make a scam
True, but intentional de-optimization does. Complicitly allowing it and knowingly keeping it in your forked codebase also does.

Only when someone else alerted the public you became active, acting surprised like the hypocrites you are.

Wrong. Our optimization process and releases of improved code started before his. The blog post came much, much later.

Monero was released mid-April 2014, the article dates August 28th. 4 and a half months. What "much much" later do we speak of here? Furthermore he clearly states the "first" de-optimization was fixed. So there were several? How many exactly? Can you prove you found the de-optimization yourself or did the water simply get too hot for you because people began having suspicions? And what about my central point? Too much truth to handle?

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:02:40 PM

Oh look, a celebrity endorsement of an excellent, bootstrappy XMR use case!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3s085o/why_the_altcoin_takeover_scenario_has_become_a/cwt2prf

[–]Peter Todd - Bitcoin Expert

For me personally shapeshift adds a lot of value to Bitcoin, as it gives me much stronger privacy by using Monero as an anonymous intermediary point. Specifically, I buy Monero on shapeshift, then sell it to xmr.to, which in turn sends bitcoins to the Bitcoin address of my choice.

Sounds like a good idea to tell you're doing that considering xmr.to probably has 1 transaction every other day. Unless he's not actually doing it.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:26:59 PM

Oh look, a celebrity endorsement of an excellent, bootstrappy XMR use case!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3s085o/why_the_altcoin_takeover_scenario_has_become_a/cwt2prf

[–]Peter Todd - Bitcoin Expert

For me personally shapeshift adds a lot of value to Bitcoin, as it gives me much stronger privacy by using Monero as an anonymous intermediary point. Specifically, I buy Monero on shapeshift, then sell it to xmr.to, which in turn sends bitcoins to the Bitcoin address of my choice.

Sounds like a good idea to tell you're doing that considering xmr.to probably has 1 transaction every other day. Unless he's not actually doing it.

Just because your dev is either a liar or too stupid to realize an instamine would follow your coin around for the rest of its existence, doesn't mean that all devs are liars or stupid--that's called projection. As for XMR.TO and its number of transactions, did binaryfate give you that figure or did you pull it out of your ass in a weak deflection worthy of a dashtardian?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:22:23 PM

From page 1 :

DRKLvr
- puppet account

AdamWhite
TheDasher
EvanTheInstaminer

Nice conspiracy theory !

Can you explain how this thread is anything other than an attack thread and smear campaign from ceti the Dash coin bagholder promoter?

Only in the DASH world does it make sense to attack a guy like Mr. Pietila for his Free-to-Play crypto game while at the same time defending an instaminer deceiver

i did a few times.. i also do NOT support DASH.
so yeah uhh your full of shit.. anything else ?

@Macrochip
well said !

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: