Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
Days

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

I think Monero developers are better called website developers instead because they didn't code anything yet except bug fixing for 2 years. I mean a gambling website Monerodice + a game after copying Bytecoin is pretty sad they need to focus on developing their coin instead of attacking other coins IMHO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:02:56 AM

I think Monero developers are better called website developers instead because they didn't code anything yet except bug fixing for 2 years. I mean a gambling website Monerodice + a game after copying Bytecoin is pretty sad they need to focus on developing their coin instead of attacking other coins IMHO.

Maybe Dash should be renamed NewbieSockPuppetCoin. Perhaps rename #3 would help the five remaining love-at-first-sight users (and a cast of thousands...of sock puppets) in further hiding the instamine scam.

IMHO.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:05:17 AM

Maybe Dash should be renamed NewbieSockPuppetCoin. Perhaps rename #3 would help further in hiding the instamine scam.

IMHO.

Or NewbieSockPuppetPlusRunAwayFromFactsAndTruthWhenYourClaimsGetDebunkedAttacktheA ttackerCoin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Days

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:34:29 AM

Wow Smooth you are a developer man chill and go do some work, you are here like 24 hours a day man. If you talking about my new account here it's because I was interested in alt coins to get more BTC since I entered Bitcoin market in 2014 which was a bad year for Bitcoin -,-.

I even went to Monero forums but it was not clear like Dash, they do work harder and bring new things; and to be honest I bought Monero and Dash at the time while you made fun of my little Monero holding "maybe because you have so much you looked down on me?" which I sold after you started attacking for no reason with hate and many people from Monero too....I mean look at Monero ANN trhead and Dash Ann thread and check the level of hate from Monero people...are you blind? Got bored with you're 30 developers because bug fixing is boring? You feel like a forum gangster maybe?

IMHO go work and stop the hate
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:12:04 PM

Wow Smooth you are a developer man chill and go do some work, you are here like 24 hours a day man. If you talking about my new account here it's because I was interested in alt coins to get more BTC since I entered Bitcoin market in 2014 which was a bad year for Bitcoin -,-.

I even went to Monero forums but it was not clear like Dash, they do work harder and bring new things; and to be honest I bought Monero and Dash at the time while you made fun of my little Monero holding "maybe because you have so much you looked down on me?" which I sold after you started attacking for no reason with hate and many people from Monero too....I mean look at Monero ANN trhead and Dash Ann thread and check the level of hate from Monero people...are you blind? Got bored with you're 30 developers because bug fixing is boring? You feel like a forum gangster maybe?

I think you nailed it on XMR and Smooth himself Days, well said.

What's it to you guys what smooth decides to do with his free time?

It's his business.

Why don't you nitwits go back to your cesspool of shit thread and stop trying to mislead others into thinking that DASH is actually good technology and not snake oil as some have claimed?

Even better yet, your own leaders like Evan or Minotaur26 run away when asked the hard/tough questions about their shady actions. This is a very consistent thing that has happened time and time again.

Perhaps you guys should get on Evan's case for not finishing crap that he claimed was "finished and working" months ago and then conveniently decided to stop its development and move on to the next hyped topic.

Or how Evan lied about saying his involvement with dash was a HOBBY but in late 2013 he sent a message on the bitcoin dev mailing list that it was a FOR-PROFIT STARTUP:

First it was a FOR-PROFIT STARTUP...

http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-December/003964.html
Evan Duffield eduffield82 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 18:53:19 UTC 2013
Previous message: [Bitcoin-development] Fees / prio to be confirmed within ....
Next message: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for   exciting   opportunity in bitcoin space
Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Hello,

We’re a startup looking for 1 or 2 really good C++ programmer that is
familiar with the bitcoin internals to help with a for-profit startup.

We will be able to provide more information about the project after signing
a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement. Our coin will be one of the truly
unique coins that are not just a clone of the original Bitcoin code. In
short the project will be a merge-mined altcoin that will provide a very
useful service to the whole crypto-coin ecosystem.

If you have added any features to Bitcoin or related technologies this is a
definite bonus. Please include information about the work you’re done in
the space.

We have detailed plans on how to implement it and the roles we are looking
to fill. If interested please email eduffield82 at gmail.com with a
description of your work experience and we’ll vett the applications and
share our plans to see if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Evan & Kyle
Hawk Financial Group, LLC

Then it became a HOBBY...

https://youtu.be/rNZcO2vm7Jc?t=815

"I was working with Dash as a hobby"

Your own DEVELOPER's actions and words are shady enough to be called into question. Stop deflecting and let's discuss the giant pink elephant in the DASH-ROOM.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:33:46 AM

660 pages already..

There is more Monero "dewv's" than actual users "Speculating"  Roll Eyes

I really love how they spent a year and half arguing there was no marketing team etc
then we have one of the devs say their co-dev started a Monero marketing company.
then when i quoted it for proof smooth & smoothies negged me 4 times.
Seems they don't like being caught lying ROFL
So what did they do ?
They went and lied in the neg rating on me.

And by the way i never gave any of them one .. only after in return.

And i never lied about fuck all i simply copied and pasted what another user here found and posted.
Funny they never negged that guy or accused HIM of being a liar.
And yes i did verify the info BEFORE i posted.
Then when i did post it i provided links to the source so the public can verify every word i posted.

Invest in these liars little Ponzi scheme and your are an idiot .

FUD first & ask questions later™
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:41:29 AM

And i never lied about fuck all

Your forum feedback on me is "Monero Police Fraud".

Since I have nothing to do with any "Monero Police Fraud", that is a lie. Okay, one of those words is not a lie, I'll admit it. Two of them are.

i simply copied and pasted what another user here found and posted.

Quoting accurately and with appropriate context is perfectly fine. He didn't (to my knowledge) mischaracterize or post with a misleading thread topic, nor post dishonest ratings. You did.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:20:46 AM

And i never lied about fuck all

Your forum feedback on me is "Monero Police Fraud".

Since I have nothing to do with any "Monero Police Fraud", that is a lie. Okay, one of those words is not a lie, I'll admit it. Two of them are.

i simply copied and pasted what another user here found and posted.

Quoting accurately and with appropriate context is perfectly fine. He didn't (to my knowledge) mischaracterize or post with a misleading thread topic, nor post dishonest ratings. You did.

Hey chief it does not matter what i said on you..
You left me an invalid negative rating for no good reason.. a raw lie and YOU know it.
So the fact that i left you on in return invalid is just being fair.. you piss on me i piss on you.
And further more..
smoothie and you both at the same time left me 2 each.. all invalid (4 neg ratings)
THEN..
When i post here how it was invalid unfair and uncalled for your reply back is, i left you one in return ?
Seriously are you fucking retarded ?

David Latapie and YOU and smoothie etc all proclaimed there was no marketing company.. no paid shill's etc.
I had said this was true for 1.8 years roughly.. endlessly you guys lied and trolled and whined FUD.

Then i see proof and post it and you are caught red handed..
Now after 1.8 years of NOT leaving me any ratings at all.. all of a sudden you guys left me 4 at once.
AND.. you all admitted it was specifically for posting the David Latapie quotes topic.
You claimed i lied in the neg rating and i never lied about anything.

You abused the rating system to get back at me using it as a weapon unfairly.
You guys are blatant at your advertising games here for damn near 2 years now.. 24/7
We all can see it..
You lie and Troll about it when called out so you can keep doing it.

There is no reason what so ever why you guys need to bump a topic 24/7 to the top of page one.
The fact it has 660 pages (and climbing) is obscene and sickening Spamming.

How in the hell you guys get away with it i have no idea.
Many others guy try and post shit like you guys and their topics get deleted.
So i take it Monero has a friend named mprep..

You guys are a spam snake.
You start to ramp up the spamming then reel it back in once you see a backlash.
This whole place erupted and got seriously pissed off at you guys a year ago !
The whole first page was nothing but a flood of Monero topics..

You KNOW THIS smooth ..you were posting on them all !
And here you are (while it's quiet in comparison to back then) playing dumb about it.

And you know the funny thing is, it wasn't even me who got pissed off a year ago.. it was everyone here !
They simply had enough of the deceptive forum Marketing tactics and incessant spamming.
It got bad.. REAL BAD !
You guys were cornered and had no choice but to admit it all (even though you deny it NOW)
The response you guys gave us here was that you were going to start your own forum and said fuck Bitcointalk.
Well, well.. seems you DID start your own forum but simply waited for the heat to die down then started spamming again.

I really get a kick out of how blatant you guys are and how you bend over backwards to play stupid.
And many of the comments in return have been soaked in lies and Trolling (by disposal dummy accounts)
Your whole Monero crew of Dev's and Shill's etc are irritating, dishonest desperate, pathetic bag holders..
on a dying / dead coin digital-ponzi-token.

I don't even have to get into what is wrong with Monero either the Spamming is more than enough to say Monero sucks !

Leave all the ratings you want on me boys just make sure it's left for a legitimate reason ok ?
Besides you think i give a shit ?
You think you managed to piss me off ?
I LOVE IT ! ROFL
All you did is shoot yourself in the foot, pulling yet another stunt that SHOWS everyone how dishonest you guys are.
What is it you had hoped to accomplish by posting 4 neg ratings on me saying i lied when i have proof i didn't ?
Was it retaliation for posting Latapie's quote or was that a feeble attempt to discredit me for noobs coming here ?

You guys keep doing what you do best and i will keep laughing my ass off at your shit coin antics & shenanigans  Cheesy

2016 is going to be FUN! ROFL

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:20:12 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 08:11:20 AM by smooth

David Latapie and YOU and smoothie etc all proclaimed there was no marketing company.. no paid shill's etc.
I had said this was true for 1.8 years roughly.. endlessly you guys lied and trolled and whined FUD.

There was no marketing company (at least not one that ever did anything) and no lie. What you quoted was David saying that he decided to start a marketing company. As far as I know, it never got off the ground. There was no marketing activity done by his company that I've ever seen, nor any involvement with any other team members. Frankly I have no idea what the hell he did at all. He seems to have mostly disappeared like a year ago.

Do you have evidence otherwise?

No, I didn't think so.

Didn't read the rest of the WOT.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:38:27 AM

Spoetnik buddy.  I don't think another negative rating is going to hurt you much worse than you are.  It's a little like sentancing someone to his 52nd life sentances  Grin

Have you actually ever traded with anyone on here?  Thinking that trust system might get a little overuse
Days

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:58:31 AM

It's his business.

Why don't you nitwits go back to your cesspool of shit thread and stop trying to mislead others into thinking that DASH is actually good technology and not snake oil as some have claimed?

Even better yet, your own leaders like Evan or Minotaur26 run away when asked the hard/tough questions about their shady actions. This is a very consistent thing that has happened time and time again.

Perhaps you guys should get on Evan's case for not finishing crap that he claimed was "finished and working" months ago and then conveniently decided to stop its development and move on to the next hyped topic.

Or how Evan lied about saying his involvement with dash was a HOBBY but in late 2013 he sent a message on the bitcoin dev mailing list that it was a FOR-PROFIT STARTUP:

http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-December/003964.html
Next message: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for   exciting   opportunity in bitcoin space
Hello,

the space.

Thanks,

Evan & Kyle

Your own DEVELOPER's actions and words are shady enough to be called into question. Stop deflecting and let's discuss the giant pink elephant in the DASH-ROOM.

I believe Evan did talk about it, even when he was interviewed and you can even find a whole article about it on Dash website. I know because I have read it as a new investor coming to altcoins =D You are just bored since you have no technologies coming out from you're 30 developers except bug fixing. To add to you're injury every time Monero people attacking Evan himself guess what happens? a new idea comes to their community and their smart developers and actually bring it to their investors while you still hating like how people hate on successful individuals and keep repeating the same thing like crazy haters man...are you blind can't you see that you are actually doing more damage to you're coin than helping it?

Crying into forums, putting negative rating adding positive ratings to each other in forums is nothing compared to what Evan is doing right now, I mean look at how the man is everywhere in news media, crypto news, crypto websites, doing interviews, and he did it because he has a smart team behind him with great positive community unlike you're gambling forum gangster community that are no good for nothing. It seems to me as if after copying bytecoin you guys have no idea what to do in terms of coding IMHO. ಠ_ಠ

Point is stop hating and do something about it (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:47:52 AM

It's his business.

Hello,

the space.

Thanks,

Evan & Kyle

[lots and lots of hand waving with no substance]

Good job sugar coating what Evan has obviously lied about. No proof, no substance.

"just don't HATE" <---- LoooooooL!

Dealing in facts is not hate unless you have a financial incentive to keep the sham called DASH in motion.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 02:33:04 AM

Monero: Buying fake subscribers wholesale, because having less than r/dashpay is just unacceptable!
Also notice the lousy subscriber increase in the time before the buy. Artificial interest, artificial activity. All marketing, zero community. Sock puppets all over. Scam confirmed.

CAUGHT-CHING! (looking at you arielshit  Kiss )

#EPIC-REKT-2016

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:00:45 AM

Monero: Buying fake subscribers wholesale, because having less than r/dashpay is just unacceptable!
Also notice the lousy subscriber increase in the time before the buy.

So posting a few charts that may appear to have possibly been true (but with no concrete proof of anything) that someone bought subscribers to r/Monero makes Monero a scam?

You really sound butthurt.

DASHTROLLTIP: When dash starts to be exposed with its scammy dev, instamine, broken tech, ....point the finger elsewhere to get the attention off of "us".

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:05:25 AM

"no price explosion to correlate to the contrary"

LOL just because there was an influx of "subscribers" does not = price rise instantly.

If you adjust your time frame out you will see that a few weeks after that time....price quadrupled.

LOOK TO THE RIGHT ON THE CHART.  for clarity "RIGHT" is THAT ------------- > way  Tongue

You may need a new pair of BIFOCALS.  Grin

Cheesy #DASHTUNNELVISION

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:15:47 AM

Almost at 700 pages on their spam advertising topic  Roll Eyes

Sickening !

Play dumb more.. Shill's

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

Also notice the lousy subscriber increase in the time before the buy. Artificial interest, artificial activity. All marketing, zero community. Sock puppets all over. Scam confirmed.

#EPIC-REKT-2016

Great analysis and consistent with whole Truman Show marketing tactics that are planned by David and Risto and executed by their little band of merry men.

Good Stuff.  Smiley

Nice busted.. Is this the handy work of Latapie's Monero Marketing Company (prob funded by Risto) ?

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:25:29 AM

#EPIC-REKT-2016

Good work Macrochip  Shocked

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:47:40 AM

Lets wait I'm sure they can explain how they haven't been astroturfing these and other boards for the last 18 months.   
CryptoAddict

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:48:51 AM

Let's be honest. Pretty much everyone does this type of thing.

Look at Dashpay Facebook page. 7,7k Likes, but each of their posts has only between 3-20 likes. Now do you really believ those are 7,7k real followers?

LoL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: