Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:13:34 PM

Please note I had to delete the quoted post below, because it attributed generalizethis's comments to me, and I had asked tifozi to correct his quote and he hadn't completed it by the time I made this reply, so I deleted his post. The otherwise unaltered content of his remains quoted below, with the corrected attribution.

I seem to remember that FluffyPony ran down the list of thing Monero wanted achieve marketwise as a complete privacy hub (I'm sure hub is not the word he used), but the point is that private transactions and openalias are parts of a broader design. Judging its marketing based on what's transpired so far is akin to judging Netflix when they were only doing mail order--there's a plan and specific market (those looking for end-to-end privacy solutions), so you are most likely jumping the gun on any pronouncements of failure.  

Netflix is a for profit corporation. They are answerable to shareholders of the company. Monero is not a company. There are for profit companies within cryptosphere that need to worry about it. Monero does not. So it's value as you see fit is immaterial. If fluffypony implied bringing awareness about this project and used the word marketing it is his prerogative. Monero is not fluffypony and fluffypony is not Monero. This isn't the fight that you are looking for. I didn't imply failure by any means, I meant to mock superlatives being used by many in these forums about the state of the project.

I was not privy to (not aware of) any of that discussion. That is between you and generalizethis. But I am reasonably clear that fluffypony is the most important developer of Monero and he has been in a leadership role. And you need leadership on the marketing strategy of the open source project. I would suggest you read the canonical source on open source economics:

http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/magic-cauldron/magic-cauldron.html

I will need to stop thinking and writing about Monero because I need to work on my own project and its marketing. I know you in the Monero/Aeon community didn't originally ask me to do this, and I am the one who forcefully interjected my opinions about Monero. So thus let me try to wrap up with one more summary of what I have been suggesting upthread.

No need to be diabolical with a large paint brush. I don't judge those who did either, they must have seen merit  (or not, it's irrelevant to me)

I am just acknowledging for the public record what transpired and my intentions to reach closure on this discussion asap.

It seems to me very likely that fluffypony's market strategy is not well focused on what corporations might want from block chain privacy. I have stated my logic on Zerocash technology upthread and the reasons corporations are IMO more apt to embrace it; whereas, they currently do not embrace public block chains and I've been told that mentioning public block chains is a good way to get ignored by corporations.

And that should be respected. If corporations launch their own coins, or embrace a coin launched by other corporations, it is again their pejorative. I do not have to follow them and I will not. My valuation of Monero remains unchanged because it is not an investment vehicle.

With this comment, I can see you are not agreeing that corporations (businesses) are the only viable market for block chain privacy.

Even if you argue that the general public will one day want privacy (not illegal anonymity!) on their financial transactions (which btw I think will be the case), then you will still find that Zerocash is the superior solution because its performance is provable (i.e. reasonably estimated with sufficient safety margins) because it is End-to-End principled (and this can't be done for Cryptonote/RingCT because of the meta-data problem). And I will continue to suggest that there won't be this mass market for private block chains until crypto currency is widely adopted. So you will never be able to address this market with Monero's current marketing strategy and technology, because:

1. Monero will never implement the block chain scaling technology and marketing strategy that can successfully reach the masses (for one reason because you all are clueless about this and have no focus on this). And who ever does, will simply adopt the best anonymity block chain technology and Monero ends up abandoned. The mass market coin will have more funds and more momentum.

2. Zerocash will pursue corporations and leave you behind on the viable near-term markets and also end up with the best anonymity technology.

In short, you all are in speculator delusion mode. You need to shift to thinking clearly about marketing strategy and get your heads out of the sand.

I believe a privacy focused block chain should not be in any discussions whatsoever on a daily basis in a speculation forum. What corporations want to be associated with that! Not to mention how it influences what the lead developers think about and are focused on on a daily basis. I see your lead developer smooth of Aeon in these forums constantly talking about exchange market movements. Corporations would want him to be buried away in a lab accomplishing technology quietly and appearing in public to make announcements of milestones and broad technological goals and achievements.

A systemic hyperbole that doesn't need to be indulged in.

Here is more evidence for readers that Monero's community will remain adrift at sea because it is being dominated by clueless speculators. Sorry to criticize you tifozi, but you all are braindead when it comes to marketing analysis and understanding positioning and open source economics. I've tried to explain it to you all and you are boastful about your ignorance of these matters.

In other words, if you want to be a long-term focused open source project, then you need to be aligned with the interests of long-term oriented corporations as Linux is. And then you need to produce the best technology for them, e.g. probably Zerocash based (contingent on your careful study).

A "public" fork of zcash is acceptable although still inferior in design and achievement of the movement already started with Monero.

Factually incorrect. The technical and marketing strategy detailed discussion is upthread. I will not rehash it again. Mark my words everyone. Watch and see that I am correct again in the future. As I was when everyone called me crazy back in 2013 for predicting what happened to Bitcoin now.

Anonymity for the masses is nonsensical. I had to finally come to that realization myself. Corporations have a real business need to pay for privacy and public block chains promise more interoption and network effects than private databases. Also public block chains means that corporations don't fail when their partner corporation fails. In other words, just like the concept of open source in general, public block chains remove proprietary lockin failure modes. But corporations will not use public block chains if the privacy is not 100% certain. Period.

An assumption that this is being catered towards corporations and it is not. It doesn't imply exclusion either.

See my detailed elucidation/enumeration above.

Sorry to say it probably means mostly restarting from scratch on a new code base. And it means broadening your perspective away from just crypto currency and including distributed databases and the economics thereof. For example in IoT, a parking meter needs to be paid.

Always looking for broadening, sharpening and enhancing the code base. I know the address to the github.

That is a lame excuse for ignoring what has been explained to you.

There are more than 1 million open source projects on the internet. You have to figure out a strategy that compels serious parties to join your movement. I have explained your economic options, but you won't listen.

It will require a deep rethink away from the delusion that you can build an anonymous coin for general use and you will all get rich over the long-term by buying low and selling high in a speculator market. I have explained upthread why an anonymous coin for general use makes no technological sense and has no markets. In short, the few individuals that would rely on it, would be risking jail time. Corporations don't risk jail time for using privacy on their data (especially if there is a viewkey when needed for regulatory oversight).

That is my gift to your community. Ignore it at your peril.

Sure.

Mark my words. Monero's community will eat them in a couple of years at most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:23:43 PM

Please note I had to delete the quoted post below, because it attributed generalizethis's comments to me, and I had asked tifozi to correct his quote and he hadn't completed it by the time I made this reply, so I deleted his post. The otherwise unaltered content of his remains quoted below, with the corrected attribution.

I seem to remember that FluffyPony ran down the list of thing Monero wanted achieve marketwise as a complete privacy hub (I'm sure hub is not the word he used), but the point is that private transactions and openalias are parts of a broader design. Judging its marketing based on what's transpired so far is akin to judging Netflix when they were only doing mail order--there's a plan and specific market (those looking for end-to-end privacy solutions), so you are most likely jumping the gun on any pronouncements of failure.  

Netflix is a for profit corporation. They are answerable to shareholders of the company. Monero is not a company. There are for profit companies within cryptosphere that need to worry about it. Monero does not. So it's value as you see fit is immaterial. If fluffypony implied bringing awareness about this project and used the word marketing it is his prerogative. Monero is not fluffypony and fluffypony is not Monero. This isn't the fight that you are looking for. I didn't imply failure by any means, I meant to mock superlatives being used by many in these forums about the state of the project.

I was not privy to (not aware of) any of that discussion. That is between you and generalizethis. But I am reasonably clear that fluffypony is the most important developer of Monero and he has been in a leadership role. And you need leadership on the marketing strategy of the open source project. I would suggest you read the canonical source on open source economics:

http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/magic-cauldron/magic-cauldron.html

I will need to stop thinking and writing about Monero because I need to work on my own project and its marketing. I know you in the Monero/Aeon community didn't originally ask me to do this, and I am the one who forcefully interjected my opinions about Monero. So thus let me try to wrap up with one more summary of what I have been suggesting upthread.

No need to be diabolical with a large paint brush. I don't judge those who did either, they must have seen merit  (or not, it's irrelevant to me)

I am just acknowledging for the public record what transpired and my intentions to reach closure on this discussion asap.

It seems to me very likely that fluffypony's market strategy is not well focused on what corporations might want from block chain privacy. I have stated my logic on Zerocash technology upthread and the reasons corporations are IMO more apt to embrace it; whereas, they currently do not embrace public block chains and I've been told that mentioning public block chains is a good way to get ignored by corporations.

And that should be respected. If corporations launch their own coins, or embrace a coin launched by other corporations, it is again their pejorative. I do not have to follow them and I will not. My valuation of Monero remains unchanged because it is not an investment vehicle.

With this comment, I can see you are not agreeing that corporations (businesses) are the only viable market for block chain privacy.

Even if you argue that the general public will one day want privacy (not illegal anonymity!) on their financial transactions (which btw I think will be the case), then you will still find that Zerocash is the superior solution because its performance is provable (i.e. reasonably estimated with sufficient safety margins) because it is End-to-End principled (and this can't be done for Cryptonote/RingCT because of the meta-data problem). And I will continue to suggest that there won't be this mass market for private block chains until crypto currency is widely adopted. So you will never be able to address this market with Monero's current marketing strategy and technology, because:

1. Monero will never implement the block chain scaling technology and marketing strategy that can successfully reach the masses (for one reason because you all are clueless about this and have no focus on this). And who ever does, will simply adopt the best anonymity block chain technology and Monero ends up abandoned. The mass market coin will have more funds and more momentum.

2. Zerocash will pursue corporations and leave you behind on the viable near-term markets and also end up with the best anonymity technology.

In short, you all are in speculator delusion mode. You need to shift to thinking clearly about marketing strategy and get your heads out of the sand.

I believe a privacy focused block chain should not be in any discussions whatsoever on a daily basis in a speculation forum. What corporations want to be associated with that! Not to mention how it influences what the lead developers think about and are focused on on a daily basis. I see your lead developer smooth of Aeon in these forums constantly talking about exchange market movements. Corporations would want him to be buried away in a lab accomplishing technology quietly and appearing in public to make announcements of milestones and broad technological goals and achievements.

A systemic hyperbole that doesn't need to be indulged in.

Here is more evidence for readers that Monero's community will remain adrift at sea because it is being dominated by clueless speculators. Sorry to criticize you tifozi, but you all are braindead when it comes to marketing analysis and understanding positioning and open source economics. I've tried to explain it to you all and you are boastful about your ignorance of these matters.

In other words, if you want to be a long-term focused open source project, then you need to be aligned with the interests of long-term oriented corporations as Linux is. And then you need to produce the best technology for them, e.g. probably Zerocash based (contingent on your careful study).

A "public" fork of zcash is acceptable although still inferior in design and achievement of the movement already started with Monero.

Factually incorrect. The technical and marketing strategy detailed discussion is upthread. I will not rehash it again. Mark my words everyone. Watch and see that I am correct again in the future. As I was when everyone called me crazy back in 2013 for predicting what happened to Bitcoin now.

Anonymity for the masses is nonsensical. I had to finally come to that realization myself. Corporations have a real business need to pay for privacy and public block chains promise more interoption and network effects than private databases. Also public block chains means that corporations don't fail when their partner corporation fails. In other words, just like the concept of open source in general, public block chains remove proprietary lockin failure modes. But corporations will not use public block chains if the privacy is not 100% certain. Period.

An assumption that this is being catered towards corporations and it is not. It doesn't imply exclusion either.

See my detailed elucidation/enumeration above.

Sorry to say it probably means mostly restarting from scratch on a new code base. And it means broadening your perspective away from just crypto currency and including distributed databases and the economics thereof. For example in IoT, a parking meter needs to be paid.

Always looking for broadening, sharpening and enhancing the code base. I know the address to the github.

That is a lame excuse for ignoring what has been explained to you.

There are more than 1 million open source projects on the internet. You have to figure out a strategy that compels serious parties to join your movement. I have explained your economic options, but you won't listen.

It will require a deep rethink away from the delusion that you can build an anonymous coin for general use and you will all get rich over the long-term by buying low and selling high in a speculator market. I have explained upthread why an anonymous coin for general use makes no technological sense and has no markets. In short, the few individuals that would rely on it, would be risking jail time. Corporations don't risk jail time for using privacy on their data (especially if there is a viewkey when needed for regulatory oversight).

That is my gift to your community. Ignore it at your peril.

Sure.

Mark my words. Monero's community will eat them in a couple of years at most.
Don't give them any more gifts TP, they don't deserve anything. Just turn your back on them and their broken coin. Why bother trying to educate the wilfully ignorant?
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:44:42 PM

Don't give them any more gifts TP, they don't deserve anything. Just turn your back on them and their broken coin. Why bother trying to educate the wilfully ignorant?

According to him, your coin (DASH) is broken too. So at least there is that to have in common.

EDIT: "deceit & technological ineptitude (Dash)"

See:

However multiple BTC core developers (and highly respected cryptographers) have said positive things about CryptoNote. To my knowledge exactly 0 BTC core developers have said anything positive about DarkSend.

Comparing deceit & technological ineptitude (Dash) to interesting technology without a future (Cryptonote/RingCT)[1] means there is no distinction on the long-term future from a technology impact standpoint (presuming that characterization is accurate[1]).

Be careful with trusting the opinion of the BTC core devs, since they managed to allow Bitcoin to end up in a Tragedy of the Commons on block chain size and economics of mining. They are smart on technology, but apparently clueless about economics and marketing positioning.

Then again I am not appealing to authority, as you have no good reason to trust my acumen/opinion either.

[1] Start reading from this post forward: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219023.msg13636077#msg13636077

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:54:36 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 12:40:39 AM by TPTB_need_war

yeah but at least they (Dash) don't fight it. They move on with what they want to do (so we are not bickering constantly wasting time) and I heard that Dash's price is up +130%. Yeah I understand about how exchange prices can be manipulated by insiders, etc..

Any way, I expected more from you Monero guys. You claim to be so smart, in for the long-term, so honest, etc.. You claim all these perfect qualities, so therefor I hold you to the higher standard that you all impose on everyone else.

In summary, Dash is not holier than thou, kicking a sleeping dog on every corner.

You guys are building a reputation as Hitlers of the forum. And even spamming Wikipedia presumably enabled by connections in the tech sector. Impressive! (note I have come across MoAnero in Wikipedia in numerous bizzarre locations where it is therefor obvious it is a concerted effort)

So desperate, so moan, so euro. Spamming wikipedia. How desperate can one be.

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:54:59 AM

yeah but at least they (Dash) don't fight it. They move on with what they want to do (so we are not bickering constantly wasting time) and I heard that Dash's price is up +130%. Yeah I understand about how exchange prices can be manipulated by insiders, etc..

Any way, I expected more from you Monero guys. You claim to be so smart, in for the long-term, so honest, etc.. You claim all these perfect qualities, so therefor I hold you to the higher standard that you all impose on everyone else.

In summary, Dash is not holier than thou, kicking a sleeping dog on every corner.

You guys are building a reputation as Hitlers of the forum. And even spamming Wikipedia presumably enabled by connections in the tech sector. Impressive! (note I have come across MoAnero in Wikipedia in numerous bizzarre locations where it is therefor obvious it is a concerted effort)

So desperate, so moan, so euro. Spamming wikipedia. How desperate can one be.

I bet they will if you would go in their thread too. Regarding wikipedia, you are simply being paranoid here.

Anyway, I am not going to argue with you any further, like I've already stated in another thread.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:58:26 AM

Anyway, I am not going to argue with you any further, like I've already stated in another thread.

Me too. I am done. Hopefully I influenced Monero/Aeon to look into Zerocash seriously. Maybe y'all will work with ZC, fork it, ignore it, or what ever. Advance our needs for truly reliable privacy especially in applications where it can be realistically achieved and thus adopted.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:06:59 AM

Me too. I am done. Hopefully I influenced Monero/Aeon to look into Zerocash seriously. Maybe work with them or what ever. Advance our needs for truly reliable privacy especially in applications where it can be realistically achieved and thus adopted.

There is no need to influence, we are all well aware of the potential value of Zerocash. Quoting fluffypony:

On the other end of the scale is ZeroCoin, which is about as sophisticated as you can get, and in my opinion represents the future of cryptocurrency systems. In fact, it's sophistication is also its largest problem: the cryptography behind it needs a significant amount of peer review, and and implementation needs a significant amount of vetting, else you may end up with an exploitable bug where someone can double spend, or create a large number of coins, and nobody will be able to see it. In my mind I would need to give it 20-30 years before I could trust it with my livelihood.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything/i-m-riccardo-fluffypony-spagni-of-the-monero-core-team-ask-me-anything-t2872.html

(I'm pretty sure "zerocoin" was a typo there.)

He doesn't mention issues there such as barely usable (if that) performance and the trusted setup, but they exist too. This stuff will have to play out over time.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:15:17 AM

The 20-30 years is hyperbole.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:21:20 AM

No it is opinion, though a bit on the conservative end of the spectrum compared with some others. Your opinion that it ought to be used right now (or soon) is at the opposite end. The other thing that very well may happen is the methods continue to evolve and be replaced with clearly superior methods, but that implies continual immaturity. It may take a long time to reach the point of maturity where you both stability and confidence in those methods.

This already happened with Zerocoin where the developers of it pushed hard to have it integrated with Bitcoin only to be laughed at. They then went and developed Zerocash in a year or two and now no one talks about Zerocoin much any more.

Zerocash as it is now constructed will very likely be superseded within a few years with some superior method. Of course we can't consider the advantages and disadvantages of that method until it is published.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:31:02 AM

No it is opinion, though a bit on the conservative end of the spectrum compared with some others.

I will claim that is an egregiously bullshit claim unless you mean by 'conservative' that others claim it can be ready sooner? And also claim you are thus intentionally manipulating the readers unless I have assumed the wrong interpretation of 'conservative' intended.

Zerocash as it is now constructed will very likely be superseded within a few years with some superior method.

The concept of proving the entire block chain in zero knowledge can't be improved. The methods for doing so, maybe. So this point is irrelevant to the conceptual decision about which direction to go for the long-term strategy. And also taking into account my claim that CN/RingCT is unacceptable to corporations.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:12:11 AM

I see you took it up a notch yet again Shelby the third.  Someone really needs to crowdfund some serious psychiatric help for you and I dont mean the outpatient kind.

Typical methods of a disinformation agent.

Alright, you got me.

You better watch yourself though, Im serious.  We have your phone tapped and your internet connection logged.  Ive been watching you for years since your ideas pose a great threat to the new world order.

You disseminating all these brilliant cryptographic and marketing ideas to the masses on this and other forums you frequent (you know what Im talking about Shelby) is starting to put our plan in peril and our agencies wont stand for it much longer.

We know about your Armstrong connection.

I suggest you go underground for a while until things cool off.

You've had your 15 minutes of trolling fame Mr. Monero community member.

Stop posting noise and let me do my important work. Your uneducated opinion (most especially focused on personal attacks completely devoid of any technical points) is irrelevant. You do not have the relevant skills to even be commenting. Your weak credentials are certificate programs in security. Please get off my lawn. You are not in my league.

Readers can clearly read the numerous instances upthread of a jealous idiot is trying to muck up the work of a more knowledgeable person. I am sincere. I don't care if you believe it or not. You are a pindot in relevance to my work.

Hey do remember there are laws that penalize the hate crimes you are doing.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:17:05 PM

I think they have been trying to generate "noise" as they have put it.
Funny they are the experts on it accusing people of it.. but it's straight of their own play book LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:03:52 AM

Funny they are the experts on it accusing people of it.. but it's straight of their own play book LOL
ikr fucking hypocrites LOL.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:02:22 AM

Yup, hate those guys with the best crypto/distribution and fungability of any coin. Man it just burns me up to not have been in on it from the beginning. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:53:12 AM

No it is opinion, though a bit on the conservative end of the spectrum compared with some others. Your opinion that it ought to be used right now (or soon) is at the opposite end. The other thing that very well may happen is the methods continue to evolve and be replaced with clearly superior methods, but that implies continual immaturity. It may take a long time to reach the point of maturity where you both stability and confidence in those methods.

This already happened with Zerocoin where the developers of it pushed hard to have it integrated with Bitcoin only to be laughed at. They then went and developed Zerocash in a year or two and now no one talks about Zerocoin much any more.

Zerocash as it is now constructed will very likely be superseded within a few years with some superior method. Of course we can't consider the advantages and disadvantages of that method until it is published.

TPTB, often ill and generally in appalling health, lives hand-to-mouth with no hope of children or other form of legacy.

Thus his time preference is very high, and we get to hear his endless Veruca Salt impersonation.

I'm very happy with the low time preferences of the Monero crowd.

Our wise crypto-elephant may take much longer to gestate and deliver than a vapid altcoin chipmunk, but we will enjoy a lower rate of infant mortality as a result.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:17:07 AM

Yup, hate those guys with the best crypto/distribution and fungability of any coin. Man it just burns me up to not have been in on it from the beginning. Smiley

ok "generalizethis"
every second word out of his mouth is.. "fungability"

uhhhmm .. FUNG OFF ! hahahha

BEST distribution ? are you high ?

Jealous ? i don't get jealous of diving on shit coins.
Why would i be ? FIAT $$$ Profit ?

And what does that have to do with you quoting me about Marketing noise on the Monero Marketing topic ?
Want to come off all smart & shit ?
Say something on topic or related to who you quote.
Need me to hold your hand and walk you through how a forum works ?

Monero's Distribution + Launch was bullshit.

It's primary feature / reason for existing is a complete crock of shit in many areas.
You can't make an anon coin work.. ever.
2nd ..it's a fucking stupid idea that will not catch on.
3rd it's a gimmick ..for FIAT cash paper money profit $$$

Let me see here.. another coin (digital pyramid scheme "token")
Released in a sketchy manner *unfairly* with grand FUTURE plans.
WOW never seen that before.
Lemme see maybe i will make a coin copied from Litecoin..
Then over the years i will gradually keep modding it tacking on or OFF gimmicks to pander etc.
And best of all i can flash mine it or IPO it etc on DAY 1 and since it offers NOTHING..
NOBODY will pay ANY attention t it.. making it a cake walk hoarding all these coins.
that may be worth far more in 3 years. LOL

You guys are funny.
Sad ..so sad.
Same old cliche'd Crypto bullshit, games, shenanigans, antics and money grubbing greedy faggotry !
At least ETH had a new snazzy / fancy gay little gimmick / angle .."potential" APP'z ..wooo how fuckin' trendy !

But i gotta give it to Monero tard's you guys are die hard's that won't give up ROFL

Welcome to the Monero Big Top Clown Show ladies & gentleman.. rush right over with your picture ID to Poloniex !

EDIT:
The dev's etc are liars.. smooth / smoothies etc look at my trust rating for proof !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

interesting thread

it is clear that the BIG btc movers and shakers have interest in LTC, XRP, and Doge after that i doubt they have interest in the lower alts.

Monero has the interest of the eccentric members of the btc richlist

the rest is the wild wild west
the current market cap of DASH vs monero suggest otherwise.

#GETEDUCATED

marketcap means crap when it comes to crypto.

You can premine/instamine/ninjamine/bitchslapyomamamine  1 trillion SHITCOINS

Sell one to your friend for $0.001 and you have a market cap higher than Litecoin.

Roll Eyes

<smooth> Spoetnik: isn't it cool that Monero hit a new market cap ATH?
<Spoetnik> uhhm yeah ?
<smooth> exciting huh? Nice to see some coins with staying power.
<Spoetnik> want me to show a quote saying the market cap data doesn't matter from smoothie about 1 month ago ?
<Spoetnik> wouldn't that be funny Wink
<smooth> lol i just thought you might be interested, since you're obv a mon fan
<Spoetnik> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.msg13192281#msg13192281
<Spoetnik> #GETEDUCATED
<Spoetnik> marketcap means crap when it comes to crypto.
<Spoetnik> by smoothie
<Spoetnik> December 09, 2015, 01:39:24 AM
<Spoetnik> Smiley
<smooth> oh that was then Smiley
<Mautje> ****** my DOGE is stuck in Cryptsy and look at this pump
<smooth> now its different Smiley
<Spoetnik> see how i put my money where my mouth is son ?
<Spoetnik> ahhh ofcourse Wink

Richard1972x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:19:53 AM

I wonder if now Monero can get a higher price within the next days.
I think it could be possible that the coins that have not increased so much (if you compare it with ETH or Doge) will get the price increase later.

Would be interesting, I bought some Monero today "to play this". We will see.

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:54:46 AM

classic monero marketing tactic...
bully, lie and even conducting black campaign.  they do anything to do their job done.

interesting thread

it is clear that the BIG btc movers and shakers have interest in LTC, XRP, and Doge after that i doubt they have interest in the lower alts.

#GETEDUCATED

You can premine/instamine/ninjamine/bitchslapyomamamine  1 trillion SHITCOINS

Sell one to your friend for $0.001 and you have a market cap higher than Litecoin.

Roll Eyes

<Spoetnik> uhhm yeah ?
<Spoetnik> want me to show a quote saying the market cap data doesn't matter from smoothie about 1 month ago ?
<Spoetnik> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.msg13192281#msg13192281
<Spoetnik> #GETEDUCATED
<Spoetnik> by smoothie
<Spoetnik> Smiley

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:00:03 PM

interesting thread

#GETEDUCATED

You can premine/instamine/ninjamine/bitchslapyomamamine  1 trillion SHITCOINS

Roll Eyes

<Spoetnik> uhhm yeah ?
<Spoetnik> #GETEDUCATED
<Spoetnik> by smoothie
<Spoetnik> Smiley
#REKT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: