Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:02:39 AM

Update to include Icebreaker post where he stated he would change his attitude towards DASH (Darkcoin at the time) if he was given a masternode.

The volunteer work I do here, helping credulous green noobs escape the clutches of the Darkcoin cult, is my therapy.

If you'd like to donate, PM for an address.

;)Maybe I'd change my attitude and sig, if I had a Masternode...  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10935425#msg10935425

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10938173#msg10938173

Thanks to you know who you are for the PM and pointer.

I said "maybe."  But you should have tried to accept the offer when it was possibly available.  It would have saved millions in lost market cap!

It also looked like he had to be a lot more politically correct there.  Almost apologetic that he made another coin.

Now that Dash has been abandoned in favor of Evan's far-off, new Evolusham vapor-coin, I don't want any.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:16:38 AM

225 = Dash
17 = Monero

Seems to me we have a Gorilla Marketing Campaign Team attacking Dash.
And in the process of defending their Monero shit-coin they have created a LOT of work for mod's here.

Yes those are the current comment delete stats.
And yes i stand behind my assertion that Monero shills are irritating spammers.

Hey Monero Investards™ STFU ..nobody wants your gay-named coin !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:39:20 AM

"Risto Pietila
aka rpietila
aka smooth
Role : Monero Economic Development, Angel Investments, Marketing"

I think they are different person. Totally different writing style

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:44:33 AM

"Risto Pietila
aka rpietila
aka smooth

I agree.. you got that from first post right ?

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:01:12 PM

Update: We have Spoetnik the hypocrite who claims to give 2 shits about crypto and its community but leaves scams like DarkDASHcoin alone to continue their scamming agenda. Spoetnik falling right into Dash bagholder ceti's trap and is being played like a fiddle.

Spoetnik Sad

HYPE/FUD/SPAM from pump and dumpers not affiliated with core dev team:

Darkcoin: YES
Monero: YES

Massive intentional scam instamine?

Monero: NO

Change in emission curve after launch to the benefit of early adopters/instaminers?

Developers setting up sham votes?  ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256392.msg13120093#msg13120093 )

Developers hyping the coin by announcing publicly they're buying on exchanges while actively selling OTC? ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220204.0 )

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 02:13:57 PM

"Risto Pietila
aka rpietila
aka smooth

Perhaps some context from my part.

If you are someone's biatch, does that really mean you are entitled to be recognised as an independent identity? 

Under that logic then Ceti and Spoetnik are one in the same.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 02:16:38 PM

"Risto Pietila
aka rpietila
aka smooth

Perhaps some context from my part.

If you are someone's biatch, does that really mean you are entitled to be recognised as an independent identity? 

Under that logic then Ceti and Spoetnik eduffield are one in the same.

Fixed!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:32:35 PM

To my knowledge (and you can verify this in their post history), smooth was involved with Monero at least 1 month or more before rpietila even started buying it.

Therefore, smooth is nobody's biatch.

Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:41:35 AM

Another deleted post of mine from the DASH ANN fitting right into this thread:

a) It's becoming obvious that the Monero trolls live in a glass house. Monero had its own issuance problems, with one guy receiving between 50% and 90% of all the coins in the first three months. Is it the current Monero team's fault? No, probably not. They inherited the broken miner and fixed it as soon as they were able. Did it ultimately affect the early distribution of the coin? Yes.

I must disagree with the bold part. Bytecoin was known to be a scam before Monero was launched. If they had a fraction of the integrity they insist on pretending to have, they would have checked the code for scammy algorithms and deliberate deoptimizations before launch. They didn't. Instead they come up with the lame excuse: "Oooh but people came to us and asked for fixes, we were so overwhelmed with the demands boo hoo!" Utter bullshit. They claim Evan is either a scammer or incompetent because of the fastmine bug, well:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Botched Monero Launch: Dev Incompetence to see the deliberate code cripplings by the proven scam they willfully perpetuated by "inheriting" (cloning) the code or deliberate scam of their own because no one can prove how much they mined with optimized miners for themselves due to opaque blockchain?

Monero has zero legs to stand on attacking Dash.

Make that -1 when Evolution is out.

"Ethical Launch" my ass

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:01:17 AM

Another deleted post of mine from the DASH ANN fitting right into this thread:

a) It's becoming obvious that the Monero trolls live in a glass house. Monero had its own issuance problems, with one guy receiving between 50% and 90% of all the coins in the first three months. Is it the current Monero team's fault? No, probably not. They inherited the broken miner and fixed it as soon as they were able. Did it ultimately affect the early distribution of the coin? Yes.

I must disagree with the bold part. Bytecoin was known to be a scam before Monero was launched. If they had a fraction of the integrity they insist on pretending to have, they would have checked the code for scammy algorithms and deliberate deoptimizations before launch. They didn't. Instead they come up with the lame excuse: "Oooh but people came to us and asked for fixes, we were so overwhelmed with the demands boo hoo!" Utter bullshit. They claim Evan is either a scammer or incompetent because of the fastmine bug, well:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Botched Monero Launch: Dev Incompetence to see the deliberate code cripplings by the proven scam they willfully perpetuated by "inheriting" (cloning) the code or deliberate scam of their own because no one can prove how much they mined with optimized miners for themselves due to opaque blockchain?

Monero has zero legs to stand on attacking Dash.

Make that -1 when Evolution is out.

"Ethical Launch" my ass

Only in a cartoon do you win that argument. Are you honestly comparing a few percent caused by a crippled miner (and well documented by the person who did it and is not a Monero Dev) to mining over 30% in a day (also well documented thanks to x-dark-dashcoin's blockchain).

Maybe in "12-18 months" evolution will be able to travel back in time and set things right. I mean why not add it to the vaporware promises?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:45:42 AM

@generalizethis
You STILL don't get it.
It's not about the coin(s) it's about honesty and "Marketing"

And to me.. also some history !
I already had dealt with Latapie and friends over HYP.
And in the end they came out looking like a sack of crap LOL
All innocent baby face Latapie and co did with HYP is buy a coin then lie their ass off for it and stir up massive drama.
Swirling lies, games and bullshit over a glorified CENT rip-off clone coin.

Latapie admitted he paid some douche to make the coin for him..
The idiot that made it should have said hey it's been done (since he proclaimed to be such an old schooler he'd know that)
Nope..instead we had Mr.Anonymous paid coder make the stupid shit coin then let the little noob brats run around flogging it.

Every single damn time i went to Poloniex i seen the same handful of lippy little late to the game dipshit noobs
running their stupid fucking mouth about HYP is so great and going to be worth more and more etc.
Sadly even after explaining to noob idiots like Latapie and friends that it's been done and we know the result...
They outright denied it !
Where is CENT now boys ?
and HYP ?  Roll Eyes
I TOLD YOU SO ! ..i told you the coin would tank like a rock and fast and it did !

I feel sorry for guys who lost on David Latapie's & Freinds Scam Coin !

I tried to warn people about this crew of sleazy ass scammers and all Poloniex mod's did was ban the fuck out of me
and let them pump and spam their coin on chat 24 / 7
So look around who do we have here with Monero ?
the same fucking guys !
pulling the same old scammy lying games and bullshit.. and spamming !

Only difference now is these scammers are pretending their TruckCoin "experiment" coin HYP never happened.
When you -KNOW- the coin is utterly doomed to failure and you go on the record publicly in writing
saying the coin is just a fun experiment (traded on exchanges for REAL money)
then yes these fuckers are scammers !
And yeah.. it's the exact same crew of losers we see here crying about DASH & flogging shit coin Monero.

I advise people avoid this crew of losers and what ever coin they are pumping / spamming about.
Which coin is not the point !

scroll up and read what i said first UNDERLINED

Change the coin name and it's still the same group of scammers ripping peoples money off !

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 02:07:25 AM

@generalizethis
You STILL don't get it.

All innocent baby face Latapie and co did with HYP is buy a coin then lie their ass off for it and stir up massive drama.

The idiot that made it should have said hey it's been done (since he proclaimed to be such an old schooler he'd know that)
Nope..instead we had Mr.Anonymous paid coder make the stupid shit coin then let the little noob brats run around flogging it.

Every single damn time i went to Poloniex i seen the same handful of lippy little late to the game dipshit noobs
running their stupid fucking mouth about HYP is so great and going to be worth more and more etc.
Sadly even after explaining to noob idiots like Latapie and friends that it's been done and we know the result...
Where is CENT now boys ?
and HYP ?  Roll Eyes
I TOLD YOU SO ! ..i told you the coin would tank like a rock and fast and it did !

I tried to warn people about this crew of sleazy ass scammers and all Poloniex mod's did was ban the fuck out of me
the same fucking guys !

Only difference now is these scammers are pretending their TruckCoin "experiment" coin HYP never happened.
When you -KNOW- the coin is utterly doomed to failure and you go on the record publicly in writing
And yeah.. it's the exact same crew of losers we see here crying about DASH & flogging shit coin Monero.

I advise people avoid this crew of losers and what ever coin they are pumping / spamming about.

Change the coin name and it's still the same group of scammers ripping peoples money off !

@spoetnik are you accusing the Monero Devs of lying? Because those are the only people who matter in this equation as no troll or fanboy or spammer is the one I'm letting influence my decision to support Monero. If you can prove one of the Devs lied about the technology or how it was implemented I'm listening. If you can't, you''re just another troll barking at the wrong tree. Evan did and does both, so that's why I have no qualms about criticizing it as a shit coin. Maybe you'll learn the distinction and do us all a favor, but I doubt it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:27:26 AM

For starters..
I am not quoting you wasting forum database size / usage.
Your incessant post quoting is what causes this place to get bloated
and that in turn forces them to make new rules to lower the post counts.
My comment was right above yours.. why quote ALL of it ?
You always do that and i can also show example of "you guys"
using that as a tactic to push off the page other peoples comments.
It's one of many Monero Shill tricks in the bag.

A whole lot of hand waiving, games, accusations, diversions and straw man arguments and putting words in peoples mouths.

I always feel like i am dealing with dumb little kids here.

You quoted me smart ass.. where did i say the Monero dev's lied ?
As a matter of fact where did i say anything at all about Monero Dev's ?
You .. once again make up some lie i supposedly said then go on to argue with yourself about it.
While quoting me to make it seem like what you say has some relevance or credibility.

I was talking about a crew of Noob's here that bought a coin with a feature request to make it a failure.
And then how Poloniex mod's permitted them to spam like crazy about it on Chat then..
How Polo mod's would ban anyone that upset their spam crew.
The same exact guys who are problematic with Monero.

generalizethis you are inept and have no credibility at all.
I went through your post history before and the only thing you do is try and fight about Monero.. BADLY !
Of all the guys who try.. you are hands down the most inept and the most damaging to Monero itself.
You just said so what.. what difference does it make unless it's the dev etc saying / doing the spamming etc.
Well it DOES matter !
Further more if i wanted to and wasn't so lazy i'd go grab 20 examples of your past Monero Trolling bs routine.

Pretty sure i said before it seems like you want to argue so bad..
You just don't know how and can't refute what was actually said by people.
All you guys are like that.. if your not simply lying outright your calling me an Indian with unpaid taxes. LOL

any coin that has Latapie, Risto, generalizethis etc etc as supporters would be a coin i am dumping fast and hard ROFL

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:51:15 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 08:49:41 AM by generalizethis

My point was that you are attacking Monero supporters as if they were the Devs and that that somehow invalidates the coin--by saying that you've never said anything about the Monero Devs proves my point. As for the personal stuff, that's theater of distraction, but since you haven't a technical argument or evidence to support your accusations of scam, what else do you have? And the reason you don't quote (in my estimation) isn't for the benefit of BCT, but that you want to change the argument when it doesn't suit you (the same way you contradict your arguments when it suits you). The fact that you can't make an argument against Monero based on the bolded below shows you have nothing but troll logic and anger. I don't hate you though, I feel sorry for you. Every time you call me a name you're just overcompensating for the love you lack in your life. I hope you find love and happiness in your life someday (and real happiness not the over-to-quick glee you feel when you think you've insulted someone or got one over on them).

@generalizethis
You STILL don't get it.

Where is CENT now boys ?
and HYP ?  Roll Eyes

the same fucking guys !

@spoetnik are you accusing the Monero Devs of lying? Because those are the only people who matter in this equation as no troll or fanboy or spammer is the one I'm letting influence my decision to support Monero. If you can prove one of the Devs lied about the technology or how it was implemented I'm listening. If you can't, you''re just another troll barking at the wrong tree. Evan did and does both, so that's why I have no qualms about criticizing it as a shit coin. Maybe you'll learn the distinction and do us all a favor, but I doubt it.

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:42:13 AM

who is the original monero scam dev they kicked out? do we have his real name? where is he now?

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:59:11 AM

who is the original monero scam dev they kicked out? do we have his real name? where is he now?

thankful_for_today, i don´t know if anyone has his real name and where he is .... but you cannot call it kicked out... there was consensus to fork it away from him and community approved... thats how open source works Wink
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:19:08 AM

thankful_for_today, i don´t know if anyone has his real name and where he is .... but you cannot call it kicked out... there was consensus to fork it away from him and community approved... thats how open source works Wink
Yeah That's how I remember it. He seemed like a good guy but its harder to do this on your own and easier in a team
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:15:14 AM

So first i heard way back Monero was a Cryptonote fork. / clone coin from the cloning platform.
Then the story changed to it was a Fork of ByteCoin..
Now we have other news.. Monero was a community take over coin LOL

No surprise.. the Spam squad took it over and Shill'd it  Roll Eyes

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

So first i heard way back Monero was a Cryptonote fork. / clone coin from the cloning platform.

You were mistaken. AFAIK the cloning platform didn't exist until months after Monero was launched. Original thread is here I think (July 1; Monero launched April 18): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673203.0

Both are correct.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:06:54 AM

You were mistaken. AFAIK the cloning platform didn't exist until months after Monero was launched. Original thread is here I think (July 1; Monero launched April 18): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673203.0

Both are correct.

I was not mistaken that is what all of you told me the last time Monero drama kicked up a year earlier.
Remember ?
How there was a backlash on this forum over Monero "Marketing"
Please do say "i forget" so i have an excuse to go dig up all those old topics Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: