Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:45:59 PM

I'll make sure Evan Duffield and The Darkcoin Foundation Inc. go to jail for their HYIP securities fraud and unlicensed money transmitting.

Twenty-six million versus five million? Yes, I am really really mad...smh

And seeing it crash back to under the .01 spot again, must be really comforting. Guess hording all those coins on masternodes can only do so much as it doesn't seem like anyone new is interested in paying for Evan's hype machine. It's restoring my faith in humanity to see bad tech flounder under the weight of its uselessness.

I think what we need know is Smoothie's retort here for the market cap doesn't matter ROFL

I guess what ever happens you guys hang around and twist it into your winning somehow huh ?

You Monero idiots are fucking joke.

I would rather go out and light my money on fire than buy your gay ass Monero bullshit "Coin"
And you know what ?
I did.
I even posted pictures of it here Wink

Monero ? GAY Faggotry !
You're right, it is gay faggotry. They don't even have a proper wallet, or a dev, or a community, just a bunch of losers propping it up i.e. SCAMero
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jason.W

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:52:44 PM

Seems like it's getting a bit cointelpro in here.

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

C0A2A1C4
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

I'll make sure Evan Duffield and The Darkcoin Foundation Inc. go to jail for their HYIP securities fraud and unlicensed money transmitting.

Twenty-six million versus five million? Yes, I am really really mad...smh

And seeing it crash back to under the .01 spot again, must be really comforting. Guess hording all those coins on masternodes can only do so much as it doesn't seem like anyone new is interested in paying for Evan's hype machine. It's restoring my faith in humanity to see bad tech flounder under the weight of its uselessness.

I think what we need know is Smoothie's retort here for the market cap doesn't matter ROFL

I guess what ever happens you guys hang around and twist it into your winning somehow huh ?

You Monero idiots are fucking joke.

I would rather go out and light my money on fire than buy your gay ass Monero bullshit "Coin"
And you know what ?
I did.
I even posted pictures of it here Wink

Monero ? GAY Faggotry !
You're right, it is gay faggotry. They don't even have a proper wallet, or a dev, or a community, just a bunch of losers propping it up i.e. SCAMero

we are know who is icebraker, but even then this is a new low for him to claim Dash is dropping while it worth almost double atm

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

Seems like it's getting a bit cointelpro in here.

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Nice read, very smooth
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:04:19 PM

You guys should read the shit "smooth" tried to shovel on us all on IRC last night. ROFL
..logged Wink

coming soon LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:32:54 AM

Public manipulation, censorship. and ad hominem attacks against those who present facts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219023.msg13623425#msg13623425

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:51:47 AM

I would not entrust not receiving jail time on the assumption my meta-data can't be correlated, neither with Monero nor Bitcoin. The only anonymous things I would do would be legal things I want to hide from for example the public, but not from the NSA (and the employees of the NSA). In that case, I can do this reasonably well using Bitcoin.

I can't make the sources of my transaction untraceable with Bitcoin (unless I use some unreliable mixer, CoinJoin, or CoinShuffle), i.e. if someone wanted to premine and then make it impossible to connect them to the premined coins. So maybe we can argue that Cryptonote/Monero would help people who want to create scams. But decentralized exchanges might accomplish the same (not sure about that yet, still analyzing them).

Let's try to stop thinking like clueless anarchists and start to think like businessmen who want to market our products to real markets.

Let's assume businesses are not going to use block chains without provable privacy. I think this is true. I was talking with some developers on the W3C working group for IoT and they informed me that corporations are really afraid of the lack of privacy on block chains. And I've read this some where else recently also (forget where but it was a reputable source afair).

In that case, businesses will much prefer a privacy solution in which they (or the government) can generate the masterkey and for which they don't have to worry about meta-data. Businesses can't be basing their privacy on unreliable hacks such a Tor/I2P and they can't obfuscate the IP addresses of their servers. Come on, no business is going to submit to a privacy regime that is as porous on meta-data as Cryptonote.

Also as we add more scripting to block chains, the only way we are going to make it private is to use zk-snarks.

Since Zerocash is built on zk-snarks, clearly this is the direction businesses will go.

That is why I tried to give you a wake up call and tell you what you need to be working on.

I expect an apology from the assholes in the Monero community.

Would that be on topic here? I'm pretty sure the answer is no

This thread is about Monero technical ideas, discussion, ONLY. If you barge in here with something non-technical, I will delete it.

What's the deal with you and Monero anyway? You have  many of your own threads. Why not just discuss your broad ideas about marketing products to real markets there instead?

Cripes I try to help you guys and you still aren't satisfied.

I change from the Monero Speculation thread to the Monero Technical thread because you all told me to.

Now you tell me that I am off topic here also.

Where is the Monero thread where I can speak freely?

noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:54:14 AM

I would not entrust not receiving jail time on the assumption my meta-data can't be correlated, neither with Monero nor Bitcoin. The only anonymous things I would do would be legal things I want to hide from for example the public, but not from the NSA (and the employees of the NSA). In that case, I can do this reasonably well using Bitcoin.

I can't make the sources of my transaction untraceable with Bitcoin (unless I use some unreliable mixer, CoinJoin, or CoinShuffle), i.e. if someone wanted to premine and then make it impossible to connect them to the premined coins. So maybe we can argue that Cryptonote/Monero would help people who want to create scams. But decentralized exchanges might accomplish the same (not sure about that yet, still analyzing them).

Let's try to stop thinking like clueless anarchists and start to think like businessmen who want to market our products to real markets.

Let's assume businesses are not going to use block chains without provable privacy. I think this is true. I was talking with some developers on the W3C working group for IoT and they informed me that corporations are really afraid of the lack of privacy on block chains. And I've read this some where else recently also (forget where but it was a reputable source afair).

In that case, businesses will much prefer a privacy solution in which they (or the government) can generate the masterkey and for which they don't have to worry about meta-data. Businesses can't be basing their privacy on unreliable hacks such a Tor/I2P and they can't obfuscate the IP addresses of their servers. Come on, no business is going to submit to a privacy regime that is as porous on meta-data as Cryptonote.

Also as we add more scripting to block chains, the only way we are going to make it private is to use zk-snarks.

Since Zerocash is built on zk-snarks, clearly this is the direction businesses will go.

That is why I tried to give you a wake up call and tell you what you need to be working on.

I expect an apology from the assholes in the Monero community.

Would that be on topic here? I'm pretty sure the answer is no

This thread is about Monero technical ideas, discussion, ONLY. If you barge in here with something non-technical, I will delete it.

What's the deal with you and Monero anyway? You have  many of your own threads. Why not just discuss your broad ideas about marketing products to real markets there instead?

Cripes I try to help you guys and you still aren't satisfied.

I change from the Monero Speculation thread to the Monero Technical thread because you all told me to.

Now you tell me that I am off topic here also.

Where is the Monero thread where I can speak freely?

you cant point their flaw in public, its their marketing team tactic

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:10:23 AM

It still doesn't change the fact that Monero is useless.

This statement is unsupportable unless you consider every possible use

Refute it by telling me of markets for Cryptonote. You can't.

I think the actual market is just ordinary electronic currency, probably at least initially to underserved markets such as the unbanked or underbanked, dysfunctional financial systems, high risk businesses (even if completely legal), etc.

The unbanked have no use for anonymity. Dissidents is not a large, lucrative market. Edward Snowden may be your sole users. And to the extent there are people who want to use anonymity for those reasons, they will be even more inclined to use Zerocash anonymity so they can't get caught from their meta-data. You seem to be forgetting a key fact, that is compromise of the masterkey for Zerocash does not break the anonymity.

Come on. Corporations is where the meat & potatos is for privacy block chains likely will be.

That doesn't necessarily mean a super high volume of transactions for coffee or on-chain gambling. That stuff was and is likely a dead end for Bitcoin and Monero too. Occasional transactions for important purposes are fine.

Even if so, Zerocash is superior in every way for anonymity. The only criticism is about coin supply, but if anonymity is your main problem (e.g. dissidants, etc), then you don't care about coin supply as long as you can complete your transaction anonymously.

The idea of a transparent ledger is a bizarre construction that only exists because it was the first "decentralized" way discovered to solve the double spend problem. It is very counterintuitive to people and businesses that their transactions are visibly broadcast to the world, and many (will and do) reject the concept.

Yup and that is why zk-snarks are incredibly important. That is why 2 months ago I started a thread on trying to analyze them from first principles.

Bitcoin will continue to suffer with fungibility crises because they are really inherent in the model of a currency on a transparent blockchain being half-baked. With each such crisis, appreciation for Monero will grow.

Without permissionless, decentralized block chain design, anonymity won't help you maintain fungibility, because the anonymity can be stripped off by the top-down controllers.

And if you do have permissionless, decentralized block chain design, then you don't absolutely need anonymity to have fungibility. Ideally you'd have both. But if you have to choose a priority, then anonymity is the lower priority.

They may or may not care about being spied on by the NSA (nor Google or Facebook, though in this case they probably want some controls on it), and I suspect mostly not. Thus we may not appeal to the hard core anarchists, conspiracy theorists, terrorists, etc. unless the robustness against such adversaries can be improved, which is unclear.

You are supporting the logic in my prior post.

None of this means that Monero in its current state can't be improved, nor that it will be. I now expect Monero to be around and actively developed for at least 5-10 years, at which point it will likely look very different than it does today.

And so why are you treating me unfairly in your community threads when I try to raise awareness to stop wasting time down dead ends and begin to transition asap?

Deleting my rebuttals to assholes who are treating me like shit and you don't delete their ad hominem attacks. Because you are beholden to your community and can't be objective and fair because of it! You became the bitch to the assholes and then had to fuck off one of the developers in our ecosytem (me). We developers are the ones who write the code. The assholes just muck up everything.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:28:38 AM

Look way back in 2014 when you launched Monero, I told you smooth and fluffypony that IP address correlation was the weakness. Fluffypony proceed to try to integrate I2P. I warned you all many times that was not an adequate direction. But you wouldn't listen.

I2P, and even somewhat Tor, is perceived as adequate by 99% of the market. The remaining 1% may be smarter but isn't obviously much of a market at all. Very niche-y.

By the speculators because they are clueless.

But the corporations do not use darknets. They want privacy on the block chain, like we have disk encryption. Mention dark nets, illegal drug trade, etc, and they won't touch it with a 100 foot pole.

I would guess that many corporations do use Tor now for certain things. I2P will be integrated and invisible. No one will know or care how it works, except that the obvious network level vulnerabilities having to do with broadcasting transactions will be removed, and it will pass routine (though not intelligence agency level) technical muster for being private sufficient to satisfy most of the market. That's my opinion, and you are welcome to disagree.

Zerocash still needs IP obfuscation for a lot of private usages in practice too. They acknowledge it in the paper.

Zerocash does not need IP obfuscation when all the transactions are in the private zerocoins. Cite the section of the paper. I think you must be misunderstanding something. You are probably conflating the use of the regular non-anonymous coins mentioned in the paper.

Here you are making excuses again. Corporations are not going to trust unprovable shit. And moreover, mixnets are always vulnerable to flood attacks. They are very, very unreliable. Not only do I disagree, but I also think you are ignoring basic fundamental realities about the technologies.

Edit: arguing for Tor/I2P is akin to arguing for Dash's off chain mixing. Now look in the mirror and remember your arguments for End-to-End Principled ring sigs (versus off chain mixing) and realize the same logic applies to why Zerocash is superior to using off chain mixnets. Hypocrite.

Edit#2: okay I see the section you are referring to:

6.4 Additional anonymity considerations
Zerocash only anonymizes the transaction ledger. Network trac used to announce transactions,
retrieve blocks, and contact merchants still leaks identifying information (e.g., IP addresses). Thus
users need some anonymity network to safely use Zerocash. The most obvious way to do this is
via Tor [DMS04]. Given that Zerocash transactions are not low latency themselves, Mixnets (e.g.,
Mixminion [DDM03]) are also a viable way to add anonymity (and one that, unlike Tor, is not as
vulnerable to trac analysis). Using mixnets that provide email-like functionality has the added
bene t of providing an out-of-band noti cation mechanism that can replace
Receive
Additionally, although in theory all users have a single view of the block chain, a powerful
attacker could potentially fabricate an additional block
solely
for a targeted user. Spending any
coins with respect to the updated Merkle tree in this \poison-pill" block will uniquely identify the
targeted user. To mitigate such attacks, users should check with trusted peers their view of the
block chain and, for sensitive transactions, only spend coins relative to blocks further back in the
ledger (since creating the illusion for multiple blocks is far harder).

I will need to understand this attack better. Seems to me they are saying that you need to spend from a block where your pour transaction was the only transaction in the block. But the user would I think know this and thus not spend the coin any more. Thus I believe the anonymity remains provable without the use of any mixnet. I will need to understand this more deeply to be sure.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

Those are two separate issues.

Corporations are not going to trust unprovable shit

1. You can not prove that the properties of on-chain input mixing are unprovable. In fact, obviously some properties are definitely provable, so really the question is which ones.

Nonsense. The meta-data can be correlated. It is unprovable as to what of a myriad of scenarios will be correlated and not correlated. The entropy of the universe is unbounded.  Wink

2. I disagree with the above statement. They do so all the time. Cryptography itself isn't even provable beyond stated assumptions.

Very strong assumptions backed by a lot of math. And a lot very smart mathematicians and cryptographers trying to break the math.

If cryptography is broken, then society may stop functioning and we may regress several decades in living standards.

And certainly not elliptic curve cryptography without which Zerocash does not exist (nor Cryptonote, but I'm told that Cryptonote is still mathematically stronger -- outside my expertise).

Cryptonote is likely more mathematically well supported. Zerocash will indeed need to garnish more peer review for it to be as trusted as ECC.

All this stuff is about using the "best" available tool where "best" is not a simple metric.

Dash is better than Monero then! Come on smooth don't be a hypocrite. On chain anonymity is End-to-End Principled. Off chain mixing is not. That is fundamental and has been (one of) the argument(s) employed by Monero against Dash.

On chain anonymity is provable with math, except not for Cryptonote because the combinatorial analysis math is unfathomable and can't be expressed in a closed form. With Zerocash, the math of the anonymity set is simple; it is everyone. Every transaction in the universe is in your anonymity set in Zerocash.

Cryptonote isn't even close not even with orders-of-magnitude close. And that is not even factoring in the meta-data issue.

You are trying to equate a microbe to an elephant. The elephant is in your living room and you are denying it.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:39:33 AM

EDIT: referring to the Monero Marketing Team and tactics thread I refuse to bump in case that wasn't obvious

I was threatened and received unfair and spiteful censorship in the two official Monero threads, so I was forced to copy my posts to a thread where the Monero gulag doesn't have the ability to delete my posts.

Seems that troll thread is factually correct on some of the controlling and manipulative tactics employed by the Monero community. I haven't read the entire thread, so I can't say if I agree with everything written there.

If that is your objectivity, I don't see what I could gain from your contribution to my work. Sounds like you would just bog my work down with needless political nonsense. I will never be a bitch to some community political morass. I will stay focused on getting the technology and marketing correct, if I continue in crypto. I have no idea what you all are doing in Monero. Seems like you all excel and put inordinate effort into patting yourselves on the back and boasting about how great you are and how you have the best devs and it is inevitable that you will win the long-term race because you have the best community and all that pumped up ego shit delusion.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:35:57 AM

EDIT: referring to the Monero Marketing Team and tactics thread I refuse to bump in case that wasn't obvious

I was threatened and received unfair and spiteful censorship in the two official Monero threads, so I was forced to copy my posts to a thread where the Monero gulag doesn't have the ability to delete my posts.

Seems that troll thread is factually correct on some of the controlling and manipulative tactics employed by the Monero community. I haven't read the entire thread, so I can't say if I agree with everything written there.

If that is your objectivity, I don't see what I could gain from your contribution to my work. Sounds like you would just bog my work down with needless political nonsense. I will never be a bitch to some community political morass. I will stay focused on getting the technology and marketing correct, if I continue in crypto. I have no idea what you all are doing in Monero. Seems like you all excel and put inordinate effort into patting yourselves on the back and boasting about how great you are and how you have the best devs and it is inevitable that you will win the long-term race because you have the best community and all that pumped up ego shit delusion.
Were they nasty to you? Well they are nasty people. You are most welcome here, friend.
noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:24:06 PM

Were they nasty to you? Well they are nasty people. You are most welcome here, friend.

well we remember how monero bag holder bully and intimidate to to get what they want, so  monero ppl threaten TPTB is not a big surprise here
https://www.bolehvpn.net/blog/2015/12/14/what-is-dash-and-why-is-bolehvpn-accepting-it/

Monero (No.13 in market capitalization) is promising and has better anonymity but it still lacks an official GUI client though there are third party GUI options available. [SEE UPDATE BELOW] More importantly, I have personally witnessed many of Monero’s representatives employing questionable marketing tactics that often involve trolling and bullying and as such we have decided not to accept it at this point in time as a matter of principle. We even received a strongly worded anonymous warning to threaten to boycott and spread negative publicity about us if we continued to accept Dash. We strongly believe in healthy competition and hope that Monero’s official team takes a stronger stance in regulating its spokespersons (even if they may be on paper unofficial). We look forward to accepting Monero once these problems are rectified.

Bassica

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:40:15 PM

well we remember how monero bag holder bully and intimidate to to get what they want, so  monero ppl threaten TPTB is not a big surprise here
https://www.bolehvpn.net/blog/2015/12/14/what-is-dash-and-why-is-bolehvpn-accepting-it/

Monero (No.13 in market capitalization) is promising and has better anonymity but it still lacks an official GUI client though there are third party GUI options available. [SEE UPDATE BELOW] More importantly, I have personally witnessed many of Monero’s representatives employing questionable marketing tactics that often involve trolling and bullying and as such we have decided not to accept it at this point in time as a matter of principle. We even received a strongly worded anonymous warning to threaten to boycott and spread negative publicity about us if we continued to accept Dash. We strongly believe in healthy competition and hope that Monero’s official team takes a stronger stance in regulating its spokespersons (even if they may be on paper unofficial). We look forward to accepting Monero once these problems are rectified.

"We even received a strongly worded anonymous warning to threaten to boycott and spread negative publicity about us if we continued to accept Dash. "

Wow, that is just horrible. Whichever 'proponent' of monero that was should be very ashamed of himself. If it happened to be a reverse troll, that's even lower. (Since it was an anonymous threat it can't be discounted. Nasty tactics on both sides are being used)

Anyways, I wish this whole childish ridiculous battle could just come to an end. It's counter productive for both parties, and frankly makes us all look bad. See the response of the the merchant above. Luckily he took the effort to join the IRC-channel which resolved it more or less, but I can imagine other people being totally put off by this kind of shit.

I had a pleasant chat with some of the Monero community in their IRC channel and hopefully it’s the action of a few individuals rather than a big proportion of the community and it is unfair of us to make generalizations of the entire community from a handful of bad experiences (be it personal). We however hope that Monero could issue out a public notice that such marketing/messages are frowned upon to distance themselves from such unhealthy behaviour that is affecting their brand. We will look into accepting Monero once we can figure out a way to charge Monero in USD terms automatically.

I have my preferred project, others have theirs. Big fucking deal. Criticism is ok, but these guerilla wartactics are just retarded.
noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:57:14 PM

reverse trolling  Shocked....
honestly, if this is a reverse trolling and the merchant end up comply with anon threat without any announcement, what does the troll gaining?

"We even received a strongly worded anonymous warning to threaten to boycott and spread negative publicity about us if we continued to accept Dash. "

Wow, that is just horrible. Whichever 'proponent' of monero that was should be very ashamed of himself. If it happened to be a reverse troll, that's even lower. (Since it was an anonymous threat it can't be discounted. Nasty tactics on both sides are being used)

Anyways, I wish this whole childish ridiculous battle could just come to an end. It's counter productive for both parties, and frankly makes us all look bad. See the response of the the merchant above. Luckily he took the effort to join the IRC-channel which resolved it more or less, but I can imagine other people being totally put off by this kind of shit.

I had a pleasant chat with some of the Monero community in their IRC channel and hopefully it’s the action of a few individuals rather than a big proportion of the community and it is unfair of us to make generalizations of the entire community from a handful of bad experiences (be it personal). We however hope that Monero could issue out a public notice that such marketing/messages are frowned upon to distance themselves from such unhealthy behaviour that is affecting their brand. We will look into accepting Monero once we can figure out a way to charge Monero in USD terms automatically.

I have my preferred project, others have theirs. Big fucking deal. Criticism is ok, but these guerilla wartactics are just retarded.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:19:42 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 10:17:53 PM by TPTB_need_war

I have no project for the readers to invest in, so the topic of the thread is nonsense.

If this is a forward looking question, assuming that I might produce a project, then I will not involve myself in discussions of the probabilities surrounding vaporware.

My intuition is that the purpose of this thread is to try to collect and manipulate public opinion, and this is apparently already well documented tactic of the Monero (and now apparently by association the Aeon) clan.

I would much prefer to discuss technological and marketing solutions for our goals in crypto currency. Thus I don't think I will be participating in this thread. Time waster.

I would much prefer to discuss technological and marketing solutions for our goals in crypto currency. Thus I don't think I will be participating in this thread. Time waster.

My guess is that AmericanPegasus started this thread as an attempt at comedy and not for any other nefarious purpose.  I won't spend more time in this thread either but I do not assume ill intent. There are many people in the Monero and Aeon communities who value the contributions of TPTB.

Okay my bad. Humor is most welcome at this juncture (and even if but not iff I am the butt of the joke).

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:42:31 AM

That Monero speculation topic needs to be deleted.

And now i see they are bumping another one too !

This scam coin is bullshit.
I had a rather large discussion with "smooth" on IRC
and i forgot just how immature and dishonest these guys are.
I felt like i was arguing about Stakeminers with Terrik.
And then to make matters worse..
2 guys who didn't like me had to try and jump in to White Knight for that fag.

It ended up being 3 guys hopping from attack angle to another with me squashing them over & over.

I can post the IRC log but it's long and rather pointless.
Smooth simply sat their denying as much as possible while playing dumb.. AKA: The usual.
As i rattled odd point after point..
Such as BitcoinEXpress's dram with Monero like 1.5 years back..
And on that point smooth didn't just say well, i don;t recall any of that story etc.
Nope.. he blindly went on to call me a liar etc.
I had to laugh because this idiot either know NOTHING about Monero or he is -THAT- dishonest
take your pic guys.

Monero is a scammy load of bullshit pushed by Fraudsters and a lunatic millionaire guy feeding them.

EDIT:
I will also re-offer
..to lay off them if they stop spamming that 1 "Speculation" topic 24/7 to the top of page one !
I told them lock it and stop the bullshit and don't just spam another one and i will try and lay off them.
I had looked a LOT on that topic now for damn near 2 years and 90% of the time,
they simply used that topic as MSN Chat !
That whole topic is giant giant charade fro Monero Cheerleaders to get the words in their topic title bumped to page 1
Don't believe me ?
Did you guys see how hardcore they flipped out on me over the David Latapie French Police Fraud topic ?
I asked smooth on IRC other day why smooth + smoothie left me 4 beg ratings at once..
And i already knew.. it was because of that topic.. but he confirmed it (he had no choice)
He said.. because of the TOPIC TITLE.
topic Titles seem to be utterly tantamount to their "marketing" campaign antics & shenanigans.
Coming from the idiots who said this forum sucks & their leaving almost 2 years ago (they never did)

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:46:40 AM

I personally would prefer to read the transcript than your one-sided summary of what transpired. Plz don't be offended. If you can't produce it, then it didn't happen.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:52:43 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 01:03:51 AM by Spoetnik

I personally would prefer to read the transcript than your one-sided summary of what transpired. Plz don't be offended. If you can't produce it, then it didn't happen.

I edited my last comment.. i re-offer my deal with you guys Wink

And i will see if i can dig up that IRC log and put it on paste bin or something maybe.
I didn't think anyone would want to read a looong argument between me and smooth  Cheesy

EDIT:

The previously mentioned chat log with smooth from IRC 2 days ago..

http://pastebin.com/V5EUay2u

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: