Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

Latest moderated hate-thread from one of their more fanatic members, named cryptohunter :

It seems you totally miss read what I wrote. Please do read it again.
I understand you mean here that cryptohunter is a "member" of Monero.  I dont think he cares for Monero anymore then for any coin. At least his actions on this forum shows so.
Now can you explain why you posted that statement up there please.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:27:59 PM

What i'm actually starting to think is that Monero has a community that does not uphold any values or morals, a community where inappriopriate behaviour of their community members
are being excused away. And it sure makes me feel better knowing that Dash's community does have values and morals in place and upholds them too.    

Lol does that make dash the conservative Christians of cryptocurrency? What does a currency have to do with values and morals? Is there an official dash religion that sanctions views on abortion and transgender people using bathrooms that aren't listed on their birth certificate?

I'm talking about your community here, not your cryptocurrency.
Any self-respecting community should have values and morals.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:40:38 PM

What i'm actually starting to think is that Monero has a community that does not uphold any values or morals, a community where inappriopriate behaviour of their community members
are being excused away. And it sure makes me feel better knowing that Dash's community does have values and morals in place and upholds them too.    

Lol does that make dash the conservative Christians of cryptocurrency? What does a currency have to do with values and morals? Is there an official dash religion that sanctions views on abortion and transgender people using bathrooms that aren't listed on their birth certificate?

Like fair distribution and honesty in implementation and creating threads that purport that there is some secret cabal of coin marketers, but fail to use evidence to back the claim and resorts to innuendo and fantasy. Yeah, communities should have higher standards, but since it's open source, you get what you get and what you've got is a bad case of hypocrisy exasperated by the fact the very thread you are posting on is an example of a dasher's classlessness.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

What does community have to do with currency? Is there a USD community? A CNY community? Even to talk of a Bitcoin community is quite ridiculous imo; is it just the developers? The reddit users? The darknet suppliers and buyers? The degenerates like you and I that banter on shitcointalk?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

Interesting, i always thought Monero had a community but i seem to be incorrect. Just individuals posting in here, no group sense.
Got it.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:02:14 PM

Interesting, i always thought Monero had a community but i seem to be incorrect. Just individuals posting in here, no group sense.
Got it.

Way to answer the question.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

@qwizzie

Please include the rest of it after that screen shot.. you missed the reply by Kayak deleted and my next comment about luring her into a van Wink

If you want to talk about that sort of perverted fantasies online, i'm sure there are other more appropriate forums for that.
This forum is about cryptocurrencies.

Oh yeah ? I disagree.

You should check out some of my topics you missed Wink

I have one on the Remote Control Female Vibrator.
I have one on the Vajankle Sex Toy (and it's various accessories)
I have one on Masturbation.
I have one on Bestiality.

Need more ?
Any questions ?

PS:
Monero is a *proven* scam.
But you are all not allowed to talk about it. Wink

And nope.. i won't feel ashamed for appreciating the female form.

Oh and by the way all this drama is just more of the topic title.. The Dash vs. Monero bullshit.
Just more of the usual suspects from both sides playing little games.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:49:38 PM

"values and morals" ? hahahhahaa dumb ass look the fuck around.
What the flying fuck have i been lecturing you idiots about for 3 years ?  Roll Eyes
Coming from a greedy shill ? oh please ahahhahaa

Jeezuz you people spew bullshit (all to slander another competing shitcoin)
"Any self-respecting" ? excuse me ? did you say that ?
Well, guess what smart ass ?
Any self-respecting "community" would have RULES against posting scams or worthless clone shitcoins.
Read the rules here ? ROFL

Nope there is no rule against that shit here but there is a donate button LOL

Oh and since you idiots are a predictable painful bore shilling the same douche bag garbage 24/7 all year round i welcome people with a sense of humor.
Can't take a joke ? Then get to your safe place millennial bitches and have a good cry about it.  Kiss

This guy again ? A liar for 2 years now.
He said below..

Like fair distribution and honesty in implementation and creating threads that purport that there is some secret cabal of coin marketers, but fail to use evidence to back the claim and resorts to innuendo and fantasy. Yeah, communities should have higher standards, but since it's open source, you get what you get and what you've got is a bad case of hypocrisy exasperated by the fact the very thread you are posting on is an example of a dasher's classlessness.

Just so you all see my comments here are critical on both sides.. i just had some FUD to the Dash guy.
So now... Wink

Not only is the guy i quoted full of shit..
But it *IS* the major reason i hate Monero.
They started pounding this forum with Advertising bullshit topics etc.
There was even a revolt from the community here who got sick of it and flamed them all hard.
In response they said they were leaving.. they never did.
They laid low and went back to doing it, albeit trying to be less overt about it.

And that is the tip of the fucking ice berg.
Then we have the king of Monero starting Forum games here for advertising purposes from a group called MEW that used donated money from supporters with no permission to create advertising forum topic games king risto deemed "A powerful asset"

Then we have the reason they negged me LOL
I quoted David Latapie tho just so happens to have been an employee before of Risto and the fucking MEW treasurer and whom the have said he was "Not apart of the team" even though they said the opposite such as the PM i have from Febo saying *HE IS* <-- which is obvious.
But LOL
I quoted the idiot admitting to starting and i quote his words you stupid corrupt back stabbing assholes ....
"A Monero Marketing Company"

When i posted that and the admission of French Police and a fraud investigation they all negged me ruining my rep and harassed me saying my topic title was "inaccurate"
When all i did was post keywords from that "Not a Team Member / MEW Treasurer's" own fucking words.
And team member ?
Guess what most of the MEW money was for ?
Paying the dev's LOL
Who controlled it ? Risto.
Who has bought hundreds of thousands dollars worth of Monero years ago and donated to it ever since.. calling the shots ?

..yup the MEW guy / whale who owned a Pink Bentley and lives in a castle and hangs out here posting topics to spread the keyword Monero.. Google Ad-sense style.

You Monero idiots here are living in a glass house and if you want to throw stones.. then be my guess.

Bottom Line:
BOTH sides are idiots and irritating shills here, it's just that Monero is worse LOL

Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

Guys, which other DM outside Alphabay accepted monero? Also, any idea how many vendors on AB accept it or how much is it used over there?
Thinking about investing a bit more into monero but I am afraid of what happens if AB goes down - would there be any other known place to accept monero?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 12:44:02 AM by smoothie

New for 2017!

Vintage Champagne Monero trolling, Brut edition.

Laughable Ricardo spends so much time these days worrying about DASH and hilarious of how ignorant he and the 'Tone' are with their crypto fundamentals.

Enjoy!

"So much time"

Is in your perspective.

You are knowingly supporting a scam coin despite the overwhelming evidence presented in the video.

Instead of rebutting the technical facts presented....as expected you and the rest of your cult resort to personal attacks and strawman arguments.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:33:33 PM

You realize just because you download GitHub.zip and mod some lines doesn't make it NOT a clone eh

and oooooh you dare encroach on the fine reputation of the glorious coin called JackpotCoin ?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:28:21 AM

You realize just because you download GitHub.zip and mod some lines doesn't make it NOT a clone eh

and oooooh you dare encroach on the fine reputation of the glorious coin called JackpotCoin ?

HAHHAHA i don't know what it is, but i like this guy.. eh  Cheesy

Just want to add Monero inc and their corporate "non-profit" gambling division had some drama. (hacked)
Is it just me or is that gay coin wrapped in drama 24/7 forever ?
(who thought it would be a good idea to name the coin "monero" ?Roll Eyes

And i found it funny the Monero guy above ignored the guys question about Dark Markets..
But had plenty of straw-man accusations.. again. (the Monero Shill play-book is small)

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

Just want to add Monero inc and their corporate "non-profit" gambling division had some drama. (hacked)

And i found it funny the Monero guy above ignored the guys question about Dark Markets..
But had plenty of straw-man accusations.. again. (the Monero Shill play-book is small)

wow... i havent heard about monero's "non-profit gambling division"  had some drama, got link bro ?

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

New for 2017!

Vintage Champagne Monero trolling, Brut edition.

Laughable Ricardo spends so much time these days worrying about DASH and hilarious of how ignorant he and the 'Tone' are with their crypto fundamentals.

Enjoy!

Indeed Dark coin is considered as threat to Monero since it is the only competitor to it. I am not sure which one will outperform in the coming months though. Bear in mind, Dark coin has been rising a lot recently while Monero has risen only 100 % so there is more upside in XMR right now in my opinion.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

wow... i havent heard about monero's "non-profit gambling division"  had some drama, got link bro ?

"Everything can and will be hacked" a wise man once said Wink
Oh and here is that link.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652362.msg16602463#msg16602463

Yup.. whooopsy we fucked up so... sorry and here is a refund.
shh nothing happened k ?

Oh need more ? Here is the MEW topic.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776479.msg12619507#msg12619507

Yup.. whooopsy we fucked up so... sorry and here is a refund.
shh nothing happened k ?

See a pattern ?

Yup.. dem Evil FUD'z get ya every time  Cheesy
Yup them Troll'z are always pickin' on poor Monero'z Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: