Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:06:09 PM

I think one of the prior posters was correct that Monero was very spammy on this forum.
Monero has seen some highs but it's far from being one of the best performing investment in crypto history.

Just from looking at internet archives, Monero pretty much sat at $2 million and went from 6 million to 12 million coin coins.  That meant someone who bought years ago has seen their portfolio shrank by around 50% before the rise.  There's other projects, at their all time high, which saw less inflation and more ROI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:36:52 AM

Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits and believe me, there are more Smiley you think your viewkey is save now? That you are the one who has access to it?

NSA loves the story that XMR will be the darknet money hahaha....enjoy your drug buys boys

What you are trying to say is mere speculation and borderline FUD. Why would you say this now that XMR is gaining traction? From that question alone makes your intention questionable. XMR is now accepted by Alphabay and Oasis. Check out their sites on Tor. Also there will be more darknet markets that will follow this trend. It is already out there and there is nothing we can do. If what you are trying to imply is true then it is true but it will not change that XMR is now accepted in some darknet markets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:50:21 AM

I think one of the prior posters was correct that Monero was very spammy on this forum.
Monero has seen some highs but it's far from being one of the best performing investment in crypto history.

Just from looking at internet archives, Monero pretty much sat at $2 million and went from 6 million to 12 million coin coins.  That meant someone who bought years ago has seen their portfolio shrank by around 50% before the rise.  There's other projects, at their all time high, which saw less inflation and more ROI.

Exactly Monero is not get rich fast coin.

Monero is one of safest way to steadily earn in crypto. Buy and hold.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:56:20 AM

Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits and believe me, there are more Smiley you think your viewkey is save now? That you are the one who has access to it?

NSA loves the story that XMR will be the darknet money hahaha....enjoy your drug buys boys

If there have been exploits found, please exploit them and then post about it here.

Otherwise your claim is bullshit.

How is your joint venture with the admin of Alphabay, my friend? Everything working well? When are you planning to cash out?

Okay so this is how you do things:

1. Make unsubstantiated claims
2. Get called out for proof of said claims
3. Deflect by trying to associate person asking you to clarify your claims with Alphabay.

LOL good job buddy, you don't need anyone to help you look foolish, you already are great at it on your own.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:30:26 PM

How is your joint venture with the admin of Alphabay, my friend? Everything working well? When are you planning to cash out?

Looks like someone has cashed out and left a lot of bagholders. But hey, who listens to BadAss.Sx....i was the dick here, isn't?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:24:41 AM

Looks like someone has cashed out and left a lot of bagholders. But hey, who listens to BadAss.Sx....i was the dick here, isn't?

#Learn2Grammar

As seen below, you went from one unsubstantiated claim to another...

FIRST talking about exploits

then

SECOND talking about joint ventures

If there have been exploits found, please exploit them and then post about it here.

3. Deflect by trying to associate person asking you to clarify your claims with Alphabay.

LOL good job buddy, you don't need anyone to help you look foolish, you already are great at it on your own.  Grin

Keep dancing, it is entertaining.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TheKoolaider

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:22:15 AM

LOL good job buddy, you don't need anyone to help you look foolish, you already are great at it on your own.  Grin

So many flavors of kek it's insane. Love it. Keep at it smoothie. 
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:45:34 PM

Congratz guys, this must be the best pump and dump scheme in the history of cryptocurrency :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
PoohFace

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:20:12 AM

That is not a pump and dump. You're missing half the chart. Read the news behind that pump and you might know why.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:55:54 AM

Minor updates in preparation of 2017 news.....

Like Lazarus from the dead Ceti appears on the heals of Monero's GUI launch (must be sad times in dashville).

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:11:28 PM

I smell butthurt  Wink

but I can understand... the 'but but but but NO GOOOEEEYY'-argument is now gone...

hint: until january 5 you can replace said argument by 'but but but NO RING-CT (on mainnet)'

and maybe then until end of 2017 'but but but no multisig'...

just a few hints you know
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:23:19 PM

Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits

Oh this is precious.

How did your relationship with John Conner work out?

Did he take your money and break your heart, leaving you stranded, bitter, and alone at the alter of crypto?

Poor SadAss.Sx, if only you had listened to your superiors.  Gmax, smooth, etc. all tried in vain to inform you that Vcash is a scam but you foolishly refused to listen.

My favorite part was when you idiotically believed you could relaunch Vcash, despite having no developers and a completely ruined brand.   Grin

F U C K I N G   R E K T   M 8

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:39:44 PM

Like Lazarus from the dead Ceti appears on the heals of Monero's GUI launch (must be sad times in dashville).

Very sad times in Dashville.  Evan keeps making the Kool-Aid stronger and stronger, but can't keep up with the burden of maintaining a simple (dash.org) web site.

Like a rat fleeing a sinking ship, ceti has moved on to Iconomi and seldom visits his old cultist buddies in Dashville.

Dash  Cry

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

Latest moderated hate-thread from one of their more fanatic members, named cryptohunter :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1740313.0
Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam?

Inside is nothing more then a bunch of posts degenerating women in general and talking about group rape and blow jobs :

shame shame shame shame shame shame shame

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

I lose haft money on severr day! sad Embarrassed
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:18:49 PM

@qwizzie

Please include the rest of it after that screen shot.. you missed the reply by Kayak deleted and my next comment about luring her into a van Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

Latest moderated hate-thread from one of their more fanatic members, named cryptohunter :

I never saw cryptohunter post on this forum in many Monero threads.  I see him post a lot on this forum showing wide knoleage of Cryptocurencies and also about people surrounded around Cryptocurencies. I also do know he is quite disappointing with DASH beginnings.

I think you and few of your friends for so long talk, that only those that have few Moneros in their wallet think that DASH is a plague in crypto, that you started believing in those words.  

There are plenty of people here , that never owned any Monero never contributed any code or anything to Monero, some even have no ideas what Monero is, firmly believe that DASH have serious troubles.  People like cryptohunter who is really annoyed, by all ignorance few here give on so many of his posts and evidences of poor mining plan DASH presented us in the grand openenig.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

@qwizzie

Please include the rest of it after that screen shot.. you missed the reply by Kayak deleted and my next comment about luring her into a van Wink

If you want to talk about that sort of perverted fantasies online, i'm sure there are other more appropriate forums for that.
This forum is about cryptocurrencies.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

I never saw cryptohunter post on this forum in many Monero threads.  I see him post a lot on this forum showing wide knoleage of Cryptocurencies and also about people surrounded around Cryptocurencies. I also do know he is quite disappointing with DASH beginnings.

I think you and few of your friends for so long talk, that only those that have few Moneros in their wallet think that DASH is a plague in crypto, that you started believing in those words.  

There are plenty of people here , that never owned any Monero never contributed any code or anything to Monero, some even have no ideas what Monero is, firmly believe that DASH have serious troubles.  People like cryptohunter who is really annoyed, by all ignorance few here give on so many of his posts and evidences of poor mining plan DASH presented us in the grand openenig.

What i'm actually starting to think is that Monero has a community that does not uphold any values or morals, a community where inappriopriate behaviour of their community members
are being excused away. And it sure makes me feel better knowing that Dash's community does have values and morals in place and upholds them too.    

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

What i'm actually starting to think is that Monero has a community that does not uphold any values or morals, a community where inappriopriate behaviour of their community members
are being excused away. And it sure makes me feel better knowing that Dash's community does have values and morals in place and upholds them too.    

Lol does that make dash the conservative Christians of cryptocurrency? What does a currency have to do with values and morals? Is there an official dash religion that sanctions views on abortion and transgender people using bathrooms that aren't listed on their birth certificate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: