Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217617 times)
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:46:45 PM

Thanks citronick, im with ya on number 4 too. Wouldn't mind at all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 11:50:21 PM

well.... I am been using his scripts for awhile, the latest one is clean and slick  Grin

1. change the BTC addy to your own of course (I once mined free for JK awhile back .... that was too funny)
2. removed the CPU and GPU identifier and start the password string to begin with c=BTC...... blah blah blah
3. replaced ccminer 176 to ccminer 180 - very obvious boost for the 980Ti with the new codes - JK have you checked it out?
4. works like a charm - JK's scripts are very good... I wouldn't mind paying a subscription fee to get his weekly optimised versions .... what say you JK?

Glad to help guys!

I havent been watching releases....    Ill have to check into it.  maybe they put x11evo support into 180....

Lol.. subscription?  Haha... im not Xbox or a web provider Wink    But donations are always welcome if you feel the urge!   The same address in the script can be used if you feel the need.... but honestly, I am just glad to get it out there because so many people arent up to snuff on the nuances of batch files and oldskool tech and I have answered a myriad of questions regarding it in the past.

If you dont mind posting the link to the updated 180 version?  As I always seem to find some sort of fork when I go looking....   Thanks!

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 02:22:00 AM

I got it from
http://cryptomining-blog.com/7880-updated-ccminer-1-8-dev-fork-by-tpruvot-with-sm-6-0-and-cuda-8-0/

Sent a small donation your way

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 02:27:56 AM

I noticed, much appreciated!

And thanks for the link!   I hope this one doesn't have a password bug or ill find out REAL quick... lol!

EDIT: Awesome.  Thanks Dice.  It worked like a champ.  I think Ill consider the "dev" fork a proper one to stay on from now on with the GTX980's; and by the way its looking the 1080's as well.

Next time i make a major update, ill make a variable for the miner app filename itself.... take some redundancy out of updating Wink   Ill take the time in the next day or two and see if my normalization values need changed between versions.... Ill probably end up doing this every time I update the miner app.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 10:16:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260863.msg15119470#msg15119470

Code in this post has been updated.    Ill just do it this way from now on to not clutter the thread, and link the post like this.

Variables added for the miner app names and inserted into the loop.
Added Variables for miner filenames.   You can see how the loop at the bottom can be copied and incremented as long as you add the next variable above and change it to the same on the copy below.
Added variable for miner ID.  If you don't want one, leave it blank without the comma or anything... I.E:   SET ID=       If you change it, be sure to have the comma at the end.
Added variable for pool address.

It's inefficient to use variables for payout type.  That's just nonsense. lol.  Do it yourself XD

I still have an x11evo miner that doesn't support long passwords, so I made it custom with all the most profitable algos added to it;  so if it does happen to keep two miner apps open at once, it won't for long (theoretically anyways).

But there it is.  Pool has been pretty profitable in recent days.  SHA256 port seems much more stable, though I am still seeing disconnects.  Now that the new algos have real world profitability, its back to jumping between algos a lot more again as well.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 02:16:50 PM

Oh awesome, it seems like your latest update fixed whatever was making my miner crash for whatever reason with the previous one

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

Oh awesome, it seems like your latest update fixed whatever was making my miner crash for whatever reason with the previous one

That's good. Still looking into the issue as it still happens but not as often now. 

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 08:35:17 PM

great script. thank you!

No prob.   FYI you should edit your post and uncomment that section of code as there was an update that you did not see =)

Guys please:  don't re-comment the code section, it will help keep old versions from getting reposted because this is the post I will update from now on.

<BIG SNIP>

THANKS!  ELEGANT! --

The copy I made today worked well.  I've since modified it to my liking (2 password strings) and am currently running it.

What card or cards do you use with this?  I am running a single GTX 960.  I am sure that I will have to modify the normalization factors.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 09:59:46 PM

THANKS!  ELEGANT! --

The copy I made today worked well.  I've since modified it to my liking (2 password strings) and am currently running it.

What card or cards do you use with this?  I am running a single GTX 960.  I am sure that I will have to modify the normalization factors.       --scryptr

I run an ASUS GTX 980.  you can see lots of benchmarks on the "benchs" page.

Note my intensity settings:   I use my machine while its hashing.   I am able to hash and play 3D games, or videos without issues.   If you wish to run against the wall, remove my intensity settings and let them be default except DECRED;  put it at intensity 24-25.

Note the custom difficulties:  I do not suggest running with these yourself... well, be sure to check them.   I am mining from a cellular line and a satellite link.  I need lower diff to prevent massive ratios of stale shares.  algos that needed it were tuned appropriately for my use.   I suggest you delete those out of the script.

You can check the normalization factors if you wish, they will definitely be different, but my guess is since its a 960, it will just be a ratio difference based on how many cuda cores yours lacks compared to my GTX980.

I also run this on a dual 750Ti PC that's in SF.   I have attempted using it with an old GT, but the lack of more than 16 cuda cores... the hashrates are garbage and not worth the time....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 10:27:55 PM

great script. thank you!

No prob.   FYI you should edit your post and uncomment that section of code as there was an update that you did not see =)

Guys please:  don't re-comment the code section, it will help keep old versions from getting reposted because this is the post I will update from now on.

Thanks for keeping these GPU'ers in check JK,

is the address in there ok for me to tip? Smiley

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:03:07 PM

Sure.... but its totally not expected... you are doing all the big/hard work with all those expensive servers!!!

I'm still working on how to fit your signature template lines with the yobit sig as well....   I figured out yesterday where I can make edits, so I just gotta get off my butt and get it in there like my miner script link.  Good thing it's also only two lines =)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:10:32 PM

Sure.... but its totally not expected... you are doing all the big/hard work with all those expensive servers!!!

I'm still working on how to fit your signature template lines with the yobit sig as well....   I figured out yesterday where I can make edits, so I just gotta get off my butt and get it in there like my miner script link.  Good thing it's also only two lines =)

np, I've got no idea about the GPUs. I don't have any and never used them before so it's nice to have some advice for the miners.

Sent along a little tip.

cheers

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:18:20 PM

np, I've got no idea about the GPUs. I don't have any and never used them before so it's nice to have some advice for the miners.

Sent along a little tip.

cheers

Holy.... you call that a little tip?!?!!! Thanks a million!

Definitely will be put to some good use for sure!  I have been eyeballing one of the new ATI 480 cards... at $200 and 1/2 the power of a GTX 980... sounds promising.  It would give me a chance to get into the ATI side of the mining world to have a backing in that as well.

The GPU thing is definitely different than ASIC's... and the main issue is the fact that all cards are slightly different, and the different generations really add a lot of confusion.  Not to mention the myriad of miner apps and forks thereof....

And of course, if anyone ever has any suggestions I can try and evaluate the need/ability to implement it for you.

It's times like this I should have listened to my mother whom bought the first iphone when there was no "AppStore"... and she forwarded me this email about becoming an app developer....    I would have taken every bit of profit and dumped it into BTC mining/related things.   I kind-of got out of C++ programming when visual C came out.   Didn't want to learn API.  What a mistake that was =)  Maybe I can somehow make a web interface that can pull data from ccminer on your home machine from miners on the local network...  that might be a worthwhile deal.  but Ill be crossing security barriers with windows and pretty much any OS....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:22:37 PM

THANKS!  ELEGANT! --

I run an ASUS GTX 980.  you can see lots of benchmarks on the "benchs" page.

Note my intensity settings:   I use my machine while its hashing.   I am able to hash and play 3D games, or videos without issues.   If you wish to run against the wall, remove my intensity settings and let them be default except DECRED;  put it at intensity 24-25.

Note the custom difficulties:  I do not suggest running with these yourself... well, be sure to check them.   I am mining from a cellular line and a satellite link.  I need lower diff to prevent massive ratios of stale shares.  algos that needed it were tuned appropriately for my use.   I suggest you delete those out of the script.

You can check the normalization factors if you wish, they will definitely be different, but my guess is since its a 960, it will just be a ratio difference based on how many cuda cores yours lacks compared to my GTX980.

I also run this on a dual 750Ti PC that's in SF.   I have attempted using it with an old GT, but the lack of more than 16 cuda cores... the hashrates are garbage and not worth the time....

I run it at default even when its tailored to JK's machine, because after sometime, my hash increases and get adjusted. I use a GTX 980 Ti and its really running strong, seldom I see KHs now, its all MHs.... I think its because of the new ccminer - maybe

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:42:36 PM

I run it at default even when its tailored to JK's machine, because after sometime, my hash increases and get adjusted. I use a GTX 980 Ti and its really running strong, seldom I see KHs now, its all MHs.... I think its because of the new ccminer - maybe

I haven't even looked at the hashrates of v180....   But when I do it will be easy to compare to my normalization numbers.

I do the same thing;  same exact normalization on the dual 750Ti machine.    Works fine;  and ironically it didn't always switch algos at the same times as my other machines running the script.

Side note:  MY buddy took back all of those video cards...  he changed his mind and decided to just sell them all and replace with the lower power consumption of the 750Ti's.....   Sooo... Kinda sucks to have 6 R9-280x-TD video cards slip through my fingers... but I havent even got a test bench together to test them anyways.  Oah well.  They will be hitting ebay soon, and will be listed at untested so i'm told, they also have a lifetime warranty from XFX from what he told me so I think that point is moot anyways. But he said hes gonna set starting bid for each at $100.

*edit* crackfoo:  that's as much of the sig lines as I could fit... lol

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:44:18 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 03:30:04 AM by JaredKaragen

Looks like someone forgot to change the BTC address in their miner script.   Hopefully you see this message and get it changed before it becomes too much!  Thanks for the donation XD...  Looks like it was a short time.

*edit*  Minor change to the batch.  Link in my sig.  I accidentally used the same jump reference pointer twice.  Feel kind-of stupid for making that mundane of a mistake...  It also does the nearly impossible; which I wanted to do for fun,  but it now provides a counter of how many times the batch loops.

That was the awesome thing about the old borland compiler... very easy to decipher built in debugging =)  And the libraries were a right click away.    A major thing in ANSI based applications using a mouse.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:58:24 AM

Looks like someone forgot to change the BTC address in their miner script.   Hopefully you see this message and get it changed before it becomes too much!  Thanks for the donation XD...  Looks like it was a short time.

*edit*  Minor change to the batch.  Link in my sig.  I accidentally used the same jump reference pointer twice.  Feel kind-of stupid for making that mundane of a mistake...  It also does the nearly impossible; which I wanted to do for fun,  but it now provides a counter of how many times the batch loops.

That was the awesome thing about the old borland compiler... very easy to decipher built in debugging =)  And the libraries were a right click away.    A major thing in ANSI based applications using a mouse.

LOL.... reminds me of my case awhile back...  Grin

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

Payout in EGC doesnt work.

I set the payout to EGC. Everything registers fine but during your payout the coins just disapear. The payout isnt registered on the blockchain. There is also no tx. id. given for the payout unlike payouts in other coins.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 12:02:17 PM

I set the payout to EGC. Everything registers fine but during your payout the coins just disapear. The payout isnt registered on the blockchain. There is also no tx. id. given for the payout unlike payouts in other coins.

Thanks, looking into it. Something is messed up with the balances so rescanning now.

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:20:21 PM

Thanks, looking into it. Something is messed up with the balances so rescanning now.
Thanks. Must say I am quite impressed with the response time Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: