Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782150 times)
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:42:42 PM

It has to sync with masternodes, budgets etc. but not whole blockchain again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:44:07 PM

It has to sync with masternodes, budgets etc. but not whole blockchain again.

Thanks for the reply, just to make sure, mine is saying 6 weeks behind at startup, and processing blocks from the beginning, this is just syncing with the above?

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:05:57 PM

No that doesn't sound right.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:08:37 PM

No that doesn't sound right.

I'm going to switch to a different computer, the one I'm using is pretty old.  I'll try again with Windows 7 or my Pi

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 12:48:59 AM

Masternode Added hello world!

jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:43:21 AM

Congrats, remember if you need more, there are several of us that provide hosting for a very reasonable price.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:24:14 AM

Congrats, remember if you need more, there are several of us that provide hosting for a very reasonable price.

Thanks, how long before the node generates income?

jk9694

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:59:46 AM

Thanks, how long before the node generates income?

Don't be surprised if it takes 24 hours or so, it has to move up in the ranking to be eligible.
jk9694

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:14:53 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 03:28:51 AM by jk9694

************  Masternode Hosting Now Available  *************

Coin-Server.com has been working hard.  This week we officially switched to a full 1Gb fiber connection, replaced all of our switches with shiny brand new gigabit switches, fired up a new router to support it all, and in conjunction with that we were able to add support for IPV6.  With our services being IPV6 enabled now, we wanted to offer others who have IPV6 support or a 4to6 Tunnel the ability to have masternodes on IPV6 addresses.

If you are interested in one of these, they are 2$ (approx. 0.0047BTC) each for a 30 day contract, payments can be made through coinbase.  Shoot me a PM if you would like to have one setup for you or if you have questions.  Our current available servers allow us to have about 60 of these running at one time and we have plans to expand, and if all goes well we will have dedicated order forms here soon.  

For those who may wish to use this service but do not have IPV6 capabilites, here is a solution for you.  All you need is a tunnel adapter like Teredo.  For the windows guys and gals out there, here is the HOW-TO for your review.  Pretty simple to get up and running.  IPV6 is a brave new world....

Just realized this is not even needed.  The controlling wallet doesn't ever actually talk to the node.  So, coin-server.com has master nodes for everyone.  These are fully managed, you don't need to log in.  We set it up and give you the details for your masternode.conf file.  Just set it and forget it... Yep bad infomercial reference there Smiley
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:28:07 AM

Coin-Server.com has been working hard.  This week we officially switched to a full 1Gb fiber connection, replaced all of our switches with shiny brand new gigabit switches, fired up a new router to support it all, and in conjunction with that we were able to add support for IPV6.  With our services being IPV6 enabled now, we wanted to offer others who have IPV6 support or a 4to6 Tunnel the ability to have masternodes on IPV6 addresses.

If you are interested in one of these, they are 2$ (approx. 0.0047BTC) each for a 30 day contract, payments can be made through coinbase.  Shoot me a PM if you would like to have one setup for you or if you have questions.  Our current available servers allow us to have about 60 of these running at one time and we have plans to expand, and if all goes well we will have dedicated order forms here soon.  

Am I the only one finding it odd that you want to host darknet nodes and are only accepting payments through coinbase, an AML/KYC compliant service?
jk9694

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:31:55 AM

Am I the only one finding it odd that you want to host darknet nodes and are only accepting payments through coinbase, an AML/KYC compliant service?

Good point there.  I don't want to run my own BTC wallet, eats up too much space for me.  I will gladly accept DNET directly as well. 
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:44:21 AM

Good point there.  I don't want to run my own BTC wallet, eats up too much space for me.  I will gladly accept DNET directly as well. 

At first glance it sounded like a honeypot lol. We have one service primarily cornering the MN market, so its good to see provider competition which will help the market thrive. At the least maybe look into a coinpayments integration as a merchant
Grandpa Jones

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:02:27 AM

Good timing because the mp-hosting site is down.

not for me i can access all my servers the website and the account management without a problem!
Yep nothing wrong with my servers guys

I think it was a DNS caching issue related to your switching to https. It cleared up after an hour.

The single greatest improvement you could make would be to put "hostname" on this table:

Synergy Dev Team
jk9694

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:15:55 AM

Good point there.  I don't want to run my own BTC wallet, eats up too much space for me.  I will gladly accept DNET directly as well.  

At first glance it sounded like a honeypot lol. We have one service primarily cornering the MN market, so its good to see provider competition which will help the market thrive. At the least maybe look into a coinpayments integration as a merchant

Understood there, yea a monopoly is a bad thing.  I am pretty sure the devs and the mp-hosting guys will vouch for me as well.  I have known them both for quite some time now and want to do all I can to see that this project and community are as successful as they possibly can be.  The pool at coin-server.com is going to have some very specific features here soon solely focused on DarkNet.

Yea, coinpayments is an option as well, just need the time to get it all setup correctly.

Another service that I will be using is payservices.com.  They are relatively new, but have some really exciting features coming online as well.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:13:33 AM

Good timing because the mp-hosting site is down.

not for me i can access all my servers the website and the account management without a problem!
Yep nothing wrong with my servers guys

I think it was a DNS caching issue related to your switching to https. It cleared up after an hour.

The single greatest improvement you could make would be to put "hostname" on this table:

Hi ill have a look and see if i can get that done

thanks
Paul
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:15:57 AM

Good point there.  I don't want to run my own BTC wallet, eats up too much space for me.  I will gladly accept DNET directly as well.  

Understood there, yea a monopoly is a bad thing.  I am pretty sure the devs and the mp-hosting guys will vouch for me as well.  I have known them both for quite some time now and want to do all I can to see that this project and community are as successful as they possibly can be.  The pool at coin-server.com is going to have some very specific features here soon solely focused on DarkNet.

Yea, coinpayments is an option as well, just need the time to get it all setup correctly.

Another service that I will be using is payservices.com.  They are relatively new, but have some really exciting features coming online as well.

Its good to see someone else starting to do Masternodes i can vouch for James we have worked  of a few projects before  Good Guy
And if you need any help with coinpayments left me know.

thanks
Paul
jk9694

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

Its good to see someone else starting to do Masternodes i can vouch for James we have worked  of a few projects before  Good Guy

thanks
Paul

Thanks Paul. 

Lets see, help needed.  You bet man, is there anyway at all you can get me 48hours in a day?  Smiley
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:57:01 PM

thanks
Paul

Thanks Paul. 

Lets see, help needed.  You bet man, is there anyway at all you can get me 48hours in a day?  Smiley
Nope
Best I can do is 36  Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:48:04 PM

For those who may wish to use this service but do not have IPV6 capabilites, here is a solution for you.  All you need is a tunnel adapter like Teredo.  For the windows guys and gals out there, here is the HOW-TO for your review.  Pretty simple to get up and running.  IPV6 is a brave new world....

Just realized this is not even needed.  The controlling wallet doesn't ever actually talk to the node.  So, coin-server.com has master nodes for everyone.  These are fully managed, you don't need to log in.  We set it up and give you the details for your masternode.conf file.  Just set it and forget it... Yep bad infomercial reference there Smiley

this sounds good... so as long as we have wallet addresses with 10k in each you send us the config file and that's it all done?

jk9694

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:56:17 PM

this sounds good... so as long as we have wallet addresses with 10k in each you send us the config file and that's it all done?

Yes, you would set your wallet up as a normal wallet.  Do not set masternode=1 in the conf.

Follow the process to get the transaction output and the masternode key.

I will then setup the remote node and provide you the address.

Then you just set your masternode.conf file for that key and transaction using the IPV6 address i provide to you.

Set it and forget it
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: