Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 555 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network  (Read 1201066 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:01:45 PM

What's up with all the FUD as of late? The coin's doing just fine, why are people panicking? Did I miss something?  Huh

Explain to me why you think it's "doing just fine" when it's pretty near its all time low.

Just let them believe this coin is the best tech innovation since the internet was invented, The way this CLT wallet works reminds me of when I logged into BBS in the early 90s and used Archie, Veronica and Gopher. Roll Eyes

How old are you?
You're acting like a moron.
Few days ago you were here as an investor, so because you needed fiat to buy your peanut butter and had to sell your dcr, now turned into a fudder?
Are you so noob in this market that has never seen the creation of a currency? A new code?
Why you simply will not go away as a man but need to be acting like a mental case?
Have you seen on official forum all people who are involved with the development of decred?
It can be said that most of the best known members of bitcointalk are working on it.
In one year this coin will be with 7 digits and I'll laugh more of you than I am already laughing now.

I'm not dumping this coin because I need fiat for peanut butter. I'm dumping this coin because I despise it's functionality at the present state. This coin is almost as disappointing as when Atari came out with Pac-Man. My parents might as well have put coal in my stocking that Christmas. I tried this coin and find it absolutely unsavory. Perhaps this is the caviar of the altcoin world. However, for me it is just salty, fishy goop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Penttikuisma

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:17:39 PM

Good time to buy cheap decred, and many people have also done that. Decred is great project imo, but it's only beginning phase and under development. I'm going to keep my decred and stake long-term, I think it rewards in future. Developers need the get that GUI-wallet ready because staking is the thing and non-technical people can't do that.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

Good time to buy cheap decred, and many people have also done that. Decred is great project imo, but it's only beginning phase and under development. I'm going to keep my decred and stake long-term, I think it rewards in future. Developers need the get that GUI-wallet ready because staking is the thing and non-technical people can't do that.

Loool!
I heard people saying same shit "good time to buy decred", when price was 0.005, then at 0.004,then at 0.003.
Buy now and tomorrow is 0.002 and repeat same shit until 1 satoshi.
then dream about price rise cause a GUI wallet.
The best 2016 innovation, a GUI wallet.
Lol
chivaki

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:07:07 PM

Most use windows so windows GUI should be in OP
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:42:50 PM

Loool!
I heard people saying same shit "good time to buy decred", when price was 0.005, then at 0.004,then at 0.003.
Buy now and tomorrow is 0.002 and repeat same shit until 1 satoshi.
then dream about price rise cause a GUI wallet.
The best 2016 innovation, a GUI wallet.
Lol

Most use windows so windows GUI should be in OP

There is a gui wallet and it can be used by any OS.
It's here https://wallet.decred.org and just the graphical interface and blockchain are online.
All data about your coins and transactions are stored in your pc, as an ordinary wallet.
The only "problem" with this wallet is that isn't possible pos mining yet
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:20:21 PM

Something for the wise people who waste their time here. This will save you both time and effort. Thanks for reading Smiley

https://hueniverse.com/2016/01/26/how-to-use-open-source-and-shut-the-fuck-up-at-the-same-time/
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:51:55 PM

The price is really low, but it's just a good moment to get in for the long term run...
There is real potential in Decred.

Lol.. how could someone be so stupid at all?...

Never mind.. these are the ppl who buy the coins from ppl who understand how markets work and sell their coins now Cheesy

Would you buy Bitcoins if the price dropped to 5 $ / BTC? ... NO! Because even the most stupid ppl would get the fact that bitcoin failed... and it's the same with DCR now.
It just totally failed.
There is simply no need to buy Decred now - get it.

NO - it will not rise in the future.. it's dead. Or do you expect a dead body to move ever again?...

And once again... no I do not own any DCR at the moment.. so don't come up with your stupid argument that my plan is to drop the price!

And what about the time you wasted to talk all that shit?
Go scream in the street. And come back when you have something that makes some sense to say.

1337leet

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:10:29 PM

The price is really low, but it's just a good moment to get in for the long term run...

Never mind.. these are the ppl who buy the coins from ppl who understand how markets work and sell their coins now Cheesy

Would you buy Bitcoins if the price dropped to 5 $ / BTC? ... NO! Because even the most stupid ppl would get the fact that bitcoin failed... and it's the same with DCR now.
It just totally failed.

NO - it will not rise in the future.. it's dead. Or do you expect a dead body to move ever again?...

And once again... no I do not own any DCR at the moment.. so don't come up with your stupid argument that my plan is to drop the price!

Go scream in the street. And come back when you have something that makes some sense to say.

It's just funny how stupid some people could be Cheesy
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:24:23 PM

It just totally failed.

Sorry, but your arguments remain useless.
And if I want to buy it, it's up to me.

Don't you like freedom? Then what are you doing here?

1337leet

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:24:57 PM

It just totally failed.

Don't you like freedom? Then what you're doing here?

I never said you are not allowed to buy. If you want to sell your house and buy DCR... but I get angry about those people telling others that DCR will be succesfull and everybody should buy DCR at those low prices ... bla bla..

I say once again. DCR is dead - do whatever you want but don't talk rubbish in the internet if you don't understand how markets work.
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

It just totally failed.

Don't you like freedom? Then what you're doing here?

I never said you are not allowed to buy. If you want to sell your house and buy DCR... but I get angry about those people telling others that DCR will be succesfull and everybody should buy DCR at those low prices ... bla bla..

I say once again. DCR is dead - do whatever you want but don't talk rubbish in the internet if you don't understand how markets work.

It's dead here... It's dead there...

Another empty shell

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:35:35 PM

You don't rebut any evidence put against your claims, but keep on calling others stupid and trying to degrade anyone associated with DCR.  You get "angry" about people sharing their opinion that DCR will be a success, but keep spamming your filth that the project is dead and the value will continue to drop.  You are a walking contradiction, and are clearly only here to troll for ulterior motives.  Maybe you have stakes in a competing alt-coin, or have an open short on DCR.  Either way, your word is worthless and nobody is listening.  Move along...

Edit:  When almost every post by someone contains "stupid" as an insult, it's usually a reflection of the quality of content coming from them.  Deflection maybe?

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
1337leet

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:41:25 PM

You don't rebut any evidence put against your claims, but keep on calling others stupid and trying to degrade anyone associated with DCR.  You get "angry" about people sharing their opinion that DCR will be a success, but keep spamming your filth that the project is dead and the value will continue to drop.  You are a walking contradiction, and are clearly only here to troll for ulterior motives.  Maybe you have stakes in a competing alt-coin, or have an open short on DCR.  Either way, your word is worthless and nobody is listening.  Move along...

Edit:  When almost every post by someone contains "stupid" as an insult, it's usually a reflection of the quality of content coming from them.  Deflection maybe?

Sure I'm just trolling.. that's why the price is dropping since weeks Cheesy

And as I already said several times - no I do not have any interest in the DCR price - whether it's up or down.. I don't care.
Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:44:08 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 08:04:24 PM by Finksy

So, you have no interest in DCR and hold no coins?

3. time I ask.

What is going on with the cgminer update from Wolf?

4 days ago you are interested in a cgminer update for mining DCR.

Hey guys,

I've been mining DCR since about 2 month. When the price was at 0.005 BTC and the diff. was like 1K it was profitable.

But as the diff reached 2,5K and the price dropped to 0.003 BTC I have like double the energy cost of the outcome...

Therefore I'm looking for another coin that I can mine with GPU's which is more profitable.

I use some older cards with 2 GB Ram... that's the reason why I can't mine ETH.

I use AMD cards.

Any suggestions what I could mine?

Just yesterday you admitted you are currently mining DCR, and are bitter about the difficulty increases.  Just looking to thin out the mining competition I guess? Just be honest, it will feel better.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
1337leet

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

I have been mining DCR for some time. But due to the fact that it's dead I'm changing to another coin now.
I have got like 0.5 DCR at the moment.. you don't really think that I try to influence the price to sell 0.5 DCR? Cheesy
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:49:59 PM

So, you have no interest in DCR and hold no coins?

3. time I ask.

What is going on with the cgminer update from Wolf?

4 days ago you are interested in a cgminer update for mining DCR.

Hey guys,

I've been mining DCR since about 2 month. When the price was at 0.005 BTC and the diff. was like 1K it was profitable.

But as the diff reached 2,5K and the price dropped to 0.003 BTC I have like double the energy cost of the outcome...

Therefore I'm looking for another coin that I can mine with GPU's which is more profitable.

I use some older cards with 2 GB Ram... that's the reason why I can't mine ETH.

I use AMD cards.

Any suggestions what I could mine?

Just yesterday you admitted you are currently mining DCR, and are bitter about the difficulty increases.  Just looking to thing out the mining competition I guess? Just be honest, it will feel better.

DCR mining should increase with the claymore daul miner dcr/eth .. the more people know about the miner the more diff will be
Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:06:18 PM

I have been mining DCR for some time. But due to the fact that it's dead I'm changing to another coin now.
I have got like 0.5 DCR at the moment.. you don't really think that I try to influence the price to sell 0.5 DCR? Cheesy

So you mine a coin for months after realizing that it was "dead"? And you call others stupid? LOL
It already is dead. I said this 6 weeks ago.

Please proceed now to insulting me, since rationalizing has failed you.

1337leet

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 08:27:17 PM by 1337leet

So you mine a coin for months after realizing that it was "dead"? And you call others stupid? LOL
It already is dead. I said this 6 weeks ago.

Please proceed now to insulting me, since rationalizing has failed you.

I mined it as long as it was profitable for me.
I don't care if it's dead as long as I can make money out of it.

It's totally different if I mine a coin because I think it will be successful or if I mine it because I can make profit.

I never believed in DCR I just mined it because the outcome was bigger than the energy costs.
ed101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:19:20 PM

Sigh, this one deaded too?

edit nm...helps to read more.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:35:58 AM

There is a new RFP on official forum

Seems something related to smart contracts  Grin

https://forum.decred.org/threads/rfp-8-higher-level-language-compiling-to-transaction-script.3665/#post-19736

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 555 »
  Print  

Jump to: