Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:07:47 AM

oh you are active again here jenss how's the Cebu satellite site? did you already visit here? I was thinking about this coin frequently  not seeing you here and knowing that you are keep developing your goal I still believe that everything will goes well and according to all your plans my regards to you and to your team jenss keep it up okay don't mind your basher it is part of the game. Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:17:30 AM

oh you are active again here jenss how's the Cebu satellite site? did you already visit here? I was thinking about this coin frequently  not seeing you here and knowing that you are keep developing your goal I still believe that everything will goes well and according to all your plans my regards to you and to your team jenss keep it up okay don't mind your basher it is part of the game. Wink

Hey,

Yeah I visited Cebu several time now, as the developers are located there.

I think i'll be back in June for some days. Smiley

And yeah everythng will go well I don't really worry but we are attracting the mainstream with our project and we can do without these idiots.

But our concept is just too solid and will help tons of people so no worries.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:17:56 AM

Hi Everybody,

The first batch of VIP bonus payments (and contest earnings) have been sent out!

Everybody that gets the VIP offer before May 31 when the offer closes forever will get the amount of dollars x10 in ADZ sent straight to their wallet!

Become a VIP member here and get the bonus and daily ADZ sent to your wallet for life! (packages start at just $20!)

>>> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

Don't miss out, after May 31 you'll be late!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

Hey,

And yeah everythng will go well I don't really worry but we are attracting the mainstream with our project and we can do without these idiots.

But our concept is just too solid and will help tons of people so no worries.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens
I love the spirit jenss seeing this coming from you I'm been so glad even we start strong before and right now after all the dedication you are doing right now those idiots who's dumping and manipulating the price is not helping our investors but guys knowing this OP from the start I knew her giving us future success just keep holding guys. thanks again jenss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:59:35 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 08:17:25 AM by coinstatic

Only reason the coin's moving down is because I'm sure Jen's team is dumping all the coins, hence their 50% premine before ICO.

SCAM COIN !! Watch out guys. This coin will fall to it's ass. Look at the charts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

This coin has absolutely no momentum except for all the hype / fud that JEN writes at her blog:

WTF??? 50% Premine??? No Way...

Why isn't the premine mentioned in the original post?

50% is obscene. Has there ever been a coin with a 50% premine that did not turn out to be a scam?

Woah  calm down there you piece of shit looks like you're having a heart attack Grin

If you had been following this thread carefully actually, that philakone guy actually wanted to get hold of the coins here so stop quoting his "bad" posts making it look like he doesn't believe in it. He even admitted to fooling the noob traders here to sell cheap so he can buy loads cheap and stack em since even he knows (as bad as he is) that this coin is here all the way.

On yobit he was loving ADZ and stacking em. and scaring people here (a tactic to scare the noobs/dummys to sell cheap)

50% premine who gives a flying f**k?

And for your answer, let me tell you the 1st biggest premined coin (which even hid it)

wanna know? Thats right, it's ETHEREUM and at the moment is number 2 after bitcoin. Ethereum had millions and I mean millions premined go read about it.

Anything to say about that?

And another coin still on the scene for a long time "startcoin" also premined

But people like you are so used to the scammed premines that you paint all the premined coins with the same brush. Yes there may be more scamming premined coins out there. Doesnt mean ALL PREMINED COINS scam

And now can you please bolt from here and talk shit elsewhere? Maybe ask on the ETH thread why they had a HUGE hidden premine as well and today they are number 2 on coinmarketcap

And here's a link for you big man go read all about ETH's premine and how it was labeled scam and i'm sure there's many more threads out there:

Check these 2 for now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1147063.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476665.0

And many missed the ETH train and some are still whining about the premine and then the smart investors made BANK  Smiley

Which means ETH also has to be a SCAM! But look where ETH is at today! And that's where ADZ will be soon and HIGHER!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:32:19 AM

Woah  calm down there you piece of shit looks like you're having a heart attack Grin

If you had been following this thread carefully actually, that philakone guy actually wanted to get hold of the coins here so stop quoting his "bad" posts making it look like he doesn't believe in it. He even admitted to fooling the noob traders here to sell cheap so he can buy loads cheap and stack em since even he knows (as bad as he is) that this coin is here all the way.

On yobit he was loving ADZ and stacking em. and scaring people here (a tactic to scare the noobs/dummys to sell cheap)

And for your answer, let me tell you the 1st biggest premined coin (which even hid it)

wanna know? Thats right, it's ETHEREUM and at the moment is number 2 after bitcoin. Ethereum had millions and I mean millions premined go read about it.

But people like you are so used to the scammed premines that you paint all the premined coins with the same brush. Yes there may be more scamming premined coins out there. Doesnt mean ALL PREMINED COINS scam

And now can you please bolt from here and talk shit elsewhere? Maybe ask on the ETH thread why they had a HUGE hidden premine as well and today they are number 2 on coinmarketcap

And here's a link for you big man go read all about ETH's premine and how it was labeled scam and i'm sure there's many more threads out there:

Check these 2 for now:

And many missed the ETH train and some are still whining about the premine and then the smart investors made BANK  Smiley

Well since I ignored that member I couldn't read his post...

Well as an addendum to your reply, all we care about is solving the problem of lost revenue by ad blockers for web publishers. So what does the premine have to do with that?

Anybody who thinks this noble project is a scam has serious mental issues, is completely missing the point (read: not that bright),...Or..Knows that ADZ will skyrocket and wants to devalue the coin so they can buy it cheap...  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:35:24 AM

Hey,

Cheers,
Jens
I love the spirit jenss seeing this coming from you I'm been so glad even we start strong before and right now after all the dedication you are doing right now those idiots who's dumping and manipulating the price is not helping our investors but guys knowing this OP from the start I knew her giving us future success just keep holding guys. thanks again jenss.

Nothing will be able to stop us reaching our goals, our concept is just too good and will explode once the viral elements are being launched and promoted that's for sure. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:36:25 AM

On a positive note thanks for the bonus coins for the VIP offer Jens  Smiley

Received the 5000 ADZ coins for the VIP offer and the extra 35 coins for the referral contest signups

Keep up all the good work! Exciting times ahead and when this coin explodes these losers will regret it later

Sure, you're welcome and you are right good time ahead. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:38:38 AM

Check these 2 for now:

Well since I ignored that member I couldn't read his post...

Well as an addendum to your reply, all we care about is solving the problem of lost revenue by ad blockers for web publishers. So what does the premine have to do with that?

Anybody who thinks this noble project is a scam has serious mental issues, is completely missing the point (read: not that bright),...Or..Knows that ADZ will skyrocket and wants to devalue the coin so they can buy it cheap...  Roll Eyes

+1 can't have said it any better. Best to ignore the trolls and carry on what you're doing. You have my support and many others here

The project WILL succeed no ifs and buts only thing that stands in the way is time. Once everything is ready, then the coin'll explode and the losers will cry in shame. Thats how the cookie crumbles in crypto land  Cool
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:40:00 AM

Received the 5000 ADZ coins for the VIP offer and the extra 35 coins for the referral contest signups

Keep up all the good work! Exciting times ahead and when this coin explodes these losers will regret it later
wow mate that's a lot might be generous to give some to the community hahaha, kidding aside you are also a big part of this community you deserve that sir. thanks for keeping this thread alive. hi jenss welcome back.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:56:23 AM

wow mate that's a lot might be generous to give some to the community hahaha, kidding aside you are also a big part of this community you deserve that sir. thanks for keeping this thread alive. hi jenss welcome back.

Haha mate i'm holding onto every single coin here. Thats the reason I went for the full package. And I have bought loads in the past. Time to keep stacking now

I'm just excited in what's behind this coin, the whole project and everything which will boost the coin value and in the end i'll be able to buy that house by the beach  Grin  Cool

It's only a matter of time.   Cool

Join Buzzex.io
Gambler8899

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:57:56 AM

How much VIP spots left Smiley?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:00:38 AM

Well actually somebody already did come up with a way to help the community earn coins, you can see that here -> http://sociali.io/thanks/lp13103

Don't worry there will be many rewards coming in the near future to stack more ADZ before it explodes. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Still more than 300 and the majority were sold way before so no need to worry there will be available up until May 31 when the offer closes. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:19:04 AM

Still more than 300 and the majority were sold way before so no need to worry there will be available up until May 31 when the offer closes. Smiley

Hello Jens I need help, I wanted to send another support ticket through the lead swap support system in order to receive my VIP coins but the site doesn't work for me. I tried 2 password resets but to my avail, still can't login, can I send you in my details please?   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:25:13 AM

Hello Jens I need help, I wanted to send another support ticket through the lead swap support system in order to receive my VIP coins but the site doesn't work for me. I tried 2 password resets but to my avail, still can't login, can I send you in my details please?   Smiley

Hello,

Yeah sure here is the link: http://startpeepshelp.com

I'm sure this will work to create a ticket. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
PavelCheckoff

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:40:35 PM

Hello I pay 0.3 btc to Pump Army group and they telled me they are going for pump this coin. They say they tell me when for make the dump and I have to sell before they give the dump signal. Why it not isn't working?
PavelCheckoff

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:57:15 PM

Not understand. I pay the 0.3 btc and telled me to say "to da moon" and "the next ETH baby" on this thread and they are paying me now? Or how? When they say to be buying before dump what is that? They saying what it means I have to help the pump then "Get out quick before the dump because the coin will go to zero"

If telling me clear follow intrucciones is not easy or hard.

Want to make money and participate. I get paid every time I post "to da moon" and "the next ETH baby"

"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
Posting 16 times now you pay me 16 times
PavelCheckoff

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:05:30 PM

I don understand how is this pumping works

"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"

and you will pay me only for posting? I already pay 0.3 btc to pump club and they tell the thing what have to do

Why I have to help pumping coin if I pay already to take profit from

"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"

and you will pay me only for posting? I already pay 0.3 btc to pump club and they tell the thing what have to do

rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:59:46 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 02:08:06 AM by rjmarketingbiz

"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"

Why I have to help pumping coin if I pay already to take profit from

"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"
"to da moon"
 "the next ETH baby"

You don't need to understand how that works. (Pump/dump) That's for immature children. Never give anyone money for these schemes. Be smart,  your better off doing some research and invest into a coin that has a long-term potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: