Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146025 times)
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:18:24 AM

thank you for the magnificent update sir. i am very proud to be part of this project because very good future for the coin here my friend

this will be easy to buy on livecoin in USD now thank you for this

could you also tell when the VIP PAYMENTS will begin daily ? i talked to support and person said he will pass to developer few days ago and still payments havent been daily. i got payment yesterday but not days before

will developer fix this Jen ?

thank you have a nice day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:22:57 AM

thank you for the magnificent update sir. i am very proud to be part of this project because very good future for the coin here my friend

could you also tell when the VIP PAYMENTS will begin daily ? i talked to support and person said he will pass to developer few days ago and still payments havent been daily. i got payment yesterday but not days before

Sure no prob. Smiley

And yeah we'll improve the system for VIP payments when we add the products to ADZbuzz. As you said it should be daily so we'll make sure it works fine soon.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:26:28 AM

Hi Jens,

Can you please give an insight on the type of product there will be? and when can we expect that.

Thanks

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:26:49 AM

Sure no prob. Smiley

And yeah we'll improve the system for VIP payments when we add the products to ADZbuzz. As you said it should be daily so we'll make sure it works fine soon.

Cheers,
Jens

thank you sir god bless you for this wonderful opportunity  Smiley
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:31:29 AM

Hi Jens,

Can you please give an insight on the type of product there will be? and when can we expect that.

Thanks

Sure you can read the complete overview here:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzcoin-a-decentralized-replacement-for-the-ad-supported-web/1598-big-adzbuzz-adzcoin-update

The main product will be the ad server we'll create in this phase already usng contextual ads.

But here's an overview:

-> ADZbuzz upgrade: Increase limits + earn more ADZ
-> ADZbuzz VIP: Co-op advertiisng program to earn daily ADZ from our efforts
-> ADZbuzz lifelong advertisng: Intro offer for our ad server
-> Notification bar ads: Ads displayed on top of people's timeline (also contextual)
-> ADZbuzzforum VIP offer: Oportunity to earn ADZ for posting in the forum

And more are coming after this, along with our ADZ-only marketplace and coupon code site which will also be used to distribute revenue for upgraded ADZbuzz members.

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:41:31 AM

Hi Jens,

Thanks

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzcoin-a-decentralized-replacement-for-the-ad-supported-web/1598-big-adzbuzz-adzcoin-update

The main product will be the ad server we'll create in this phase already usng contextual ads.

But here's an overview:

-> Notification bar ads: Ads displayed on top of people's timeline (also contextual)

And more are coming after this, along with our ADZ-only marketplace and coupon code site which will also be used to distribute revenue for upgraded ADZbuzz members.

All the best,
Jens

Thanks.

00gundam

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:45:53 AM

i have purchased the $20 VIP offer back then and just wondering when will i get the 200adz for this offer. ($500=5000adz and so on.. if i'm not mistaken)

thanks in advance and more more more power to Adzbuzz and Adzcoin
fauceting.com

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:05:08 PM

You can create faucets and create marketing campaigns with ADZ at www.fauceting.com, in case somebody is interested
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 12:08:08 PM

i have purchased the $20 VIP offer back then and just wondering when will i get the 200adz for this offer. ($500=5000adz and so on.. if i'm not mistaken)

Yeah definately make sure to send your transaction info and ADZ wallet address to our support desk and you'll get the bonus ADZ for VIP offer. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Whistle

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:57:53 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to inform you that the pair USD/ADZ will be available soon on Livecoin!

If you haven't done so, join Livecoin here:

>>> https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-AU5WxgJj

As we are about to release a lot of products that can solely be purchased using ADZ this will give the project an immense boost. Instead of first having to buy or sell Bitcoins somewhere you will now be able to instantly deposit and Withdraw ADZ in Dollars straight from the exchange. Some options are Payeer, Perfectmoney, Bank Transfer, VISA Card, Okpay and more.

The option to buy ADZ using Dollars will be available from this friday on and tutorials will be posted shortly after.

Woohoo! That is quite an achievement...a direct USD/ADZ pair....making it super simple to buy ADZ.  Brilliant move.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:01:06 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to inform you that the pair USD/ADZ will be available soon on Livecoin!

If you haven't done so, join Livecoin here:

>>> https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-AU5WxgJj

As we are about to release a lot of products that can solely be purchased using ADZ this will give the project an immense boost. Instead of first having to buy or sell Bitcoins somewhere you will now be able to instantly deposit and Withdraw ADZ in Dollars straight from the exchange. Some options are Payeer, Perfectmoney, Bank Transfer, VISA Card, Okpay and more.

The option to buy ADZ using Dollars will be available from this friday on and tutorials will be posted shortly after.

Woohoo! That is quite an achievement...a direct USD/ADZ pair....making it super simple to buy ADZ.  Brilliant move.

good job jenss can't wait how this coin goes after all the development, the price is too healthy
i hope it will go according to the plan. thank you jenss.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:17:13 AM

But here's an overview:

All the best,
Jens

Thank you for this timely update also to the Adz/US dollar pair in livecoin. We really appreciate the teams  efforts in striving to improve adz. keep us updated JensS and God Bless...

Open for Campaigns
00gundam

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:40:37 AM

Yeah definately make sure to send your transaction info and ADZ wallet address to our support desk and you'll get the bonus ADZ for VIP offer. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
where can i find my transaction info?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:44:39 AM

Cheers,
Jens

In your email I assume, you didn't get a notification you made a payment?

You can just copy and paste it and/or just send your email and name we will check it out.

This is the link for support by the way: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:45:33 AM

But here's an overview:

All the best,
Jens

Thank you for this timely update also to the Adz/US dollar pair in livecoin. We really appreciate the teams  efforts in striving to improve adz. keep us updated JensS and God Bless...

Thanks. Smiley

We're looking forward to have the ADZ/USD pair added, will probably be later today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
00gundam

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:27:05 AM

Cheers,
Jens

In your email I assume, you didn't get a notification you made a payment?

You can just copy and paste it and/or just send your email and name we will check it out.

This is the link for support by the way: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

All the best,
Jens

i already received the bonus 200adz.
thank you and more power to Adzbuzz and Adzcoin
coinblaster

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:30:20 PM

JensS thank you much for your hard work we are glad to be part of the project and what is the next step now? So what else are we waiting for before the project officially launches and the whole world knows about us? I think that raising funds is really important if we want this to succeed and bring our project to the world.

One more question is how sure are you are that the price of the coin will be rising? I believe many people are waiting for the coin to be at least a stable $1 and to hit $5. So we are all hate seeing it being bashed by bashers and dumpers all the while and hope u could assure us that all is well and update us soon! Thanks!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:34:07 PM

JensS thank you much for your hard work we are glad to be part of the project and what is the next step now? So what else are we waiting for before the project officially launches and the whole world knows about us? I think that raising funds is really important if we want this to succeed and bring our project to the world.

One more question is how sure are you are that the price of the coin will be rising? I believe many people are waiting for the coin to be at least a stable $1 and to hit $5. So we are all hate seeing it being bashed by bashers and dumpers all the while and hope u could assure us that all is well and update us soon! Thanks!

Well this might happen sooner than expected. Smiley

Here's an update I posted on ADZbuzz too:

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new blog post to the ADZcoindesk related to a question i've been seeing more and more lately:

"Will the ADZcoin project create millionaires?"

We all know that it's possible and coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Lisk etc. have done exactly that, which is making people hold more than 1 million dollars in value in a digital wallet which can be exchanged for cash. (which technically makes these people millionaires)

I strongly advise to read this entire post (it's a long one) because at the end you'll most probably have an aha moment and you'll know exactly what we'll be doing with the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and how it will benefit ADZcoin. Check the post here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-project-create-millionaires/

The power of this system is even bigger than I thought after analyzing it completely.

Just check it out and you'll see what I mean. Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:36:52 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new blog post to the ADZcoindesk related to a question i've been seeing more and more lately:

We all know that it's possible and coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Lisk etc. have done exactly that, which is making people hold more than 1 million dollars in value in a digital wallet which can be exchanged for cash. (which technically makes these people millionaires)

I strongly advise to read this entire post (it's a long one) because at the end you'll most probably have an aha moment and you'll know exactly what we'll be doing with the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and how it will benefit ADZcoin. Check the post here:

The power of this system is even bigger than I thought after analyzing it completely.

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.
I don't know whether to like the upgrade thing or not.

From one point of view, it's good to have a limit, so people don't post useless thing like they do on facebook, nevertheless if someone wants to spam could buy the upgrade allowing them to spam anyway.

All ADZCoin project revolves around getting as many people as possible to ADZBuzz, so those who want to spend money to advertise on it, have an audience.
Do do so ADZBuzz needs get people off Facebook, and one strength point for ADZBuzz is that it pays to be on it.
But now it's asking money to do what Facebook does for free!
I know, there is the cashback thing but I'm not sure if the average people would like to use it or even understand it.
Why should a user leave Facebook, where all his friends are, if ADZBuzz doesn't offer something REALLY better?

We started with ADZBuzz that gives more (it pays for being on it), and now we talk about putting limits on it.
Unless you put your hand on your pocket...

Are you sure it is really a good thing?
Did I miss something if I look at it as an average user and not a crypto enthusiast?

My two cents.
mass

farcry

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:48:54 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 04:07:53 PM by farcry

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.
I don't know whether to like the upgrade thing or not.

From one point of view, it's good to have a limit, so people don't post useless thing like they do on facebook, nevertheless if someone wants to spam could buy the upgrade allowing them to spam anyway.

All ADZCoin project revolves around getting as many people as possible to ADZBuzz, so those who want to spend money to advertise on it, have an audience.
Do do so ADZBuzz needs get people off Facebook, and one strength point for ADZBuzz is that it pays to be on it.
But now it's asking money to do what Facebook does for free!
I know, there is the cashback thing but I'm not sure if the average people would like to use it or even understand it.
Why should a user leave Facebook, where all his friends are, if ADZBuzz doesn't offer something REALLY better?

We started with ADZBuzz that gives more (it pays for being on it), and now we talk about putting limits on it.
Unless you put your hand on your pocket...

Are you sure it is really a good thing?
Did I miss something if I look at it as an average user and not a crypto enthusiast?

My two cents.
mass

The upgrade is amazing for the coin as well as normal users. It is a risk-free earning potential for them. Facebook does not offer that.

ADZbuzz target market are publishers and merchants even and they would soon figure out the benefits it would provide them easily, once everything is complete and ready to launch.

And regular people would join to it in time as well, because it has potential to earn them a passive income over and over again. So why not invite, your family and friends to it, since you don't earn anything on Facebook or the rest of them. And publishers will see the benefits straight away because they are the target market, even though it would still attract others as well.

ADZ needs a boost in value and this innovative idea would give it just that. And in the end people would follow the money if they want to earn it. And there is so much earning avenues for regular users on ADZbuzz once it is all completed.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: