Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:08:21 AM

I am unemployed now so I will have to take a greater look at this. My Wife likes this Project so I will also follow it from now on and see how to get involved.

Refer th below link. It will help u more

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/introduce-yourself
this link help you more to understand how the coins work and what will the great investment for you good luck buddy this project will allowed you to stay at home and make good profits.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:11:30 AM

is there a way to recover the adz browser plugin pin to reset ?
pin noticed will not work :-(
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:17:14 AM

I reinstalled chrome do I need to re download the plugin for the adbuzzer extension thingy?  Smiley

Also can I refer my hubby to ADBUZZ because he lost his job and is going almost full time into crypto.  Grin Grin Also when we can  afford can we both buy upgrades?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

AdzCoin Now Live on
www.mining-dutch.nl

LowDiff          | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3345
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3445   
HighDiff         | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3545

Happy mining.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:38:05 AM

Hi, u can raise a ticket here mentionin ur problem. They may reset ur PIN from th backend.

http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:47:57 AM

I reinstalled chrome do I need to re download the plugin for the adbuzzer extension thingy?  Smiley

Also can I refer my hubby to ADBUZZ because he lost his job and is going almost full time into crypto.  Grin Grin Also when we can  afford can we both buy upgrades?

U can check if th ADZcoin savers is in ur extension or not else u can download it again
chrome://extensions/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzcoin-savers/klbfpaaimakohenmbjjpalbchocckpfg

By th way, adzbuzzer is different then browser extenion known as ADZcoin savers. Adzbuzzer is a social sharing button which will serve multiple purposes and its under development at th moment.

I guess u can refer anyone to Adzbuzz. Th only thing I doubt is th IP address thing. I am not sure if IP addresses can be same. But I think it should be allowed. U can confirm here though
http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

Yeah please raise a support ticket, we can reset the pin in the backend if we know the username you used for registering the wallet so no prob. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:33:04 AM

SUre the more people that join the better for the entire community so everybody is definately welcome Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:33:21 AM

Yeah please raise a support ticket, we can reset the pin in the backend if we know the username you used for registering the wallet so no prob. Smiley

Great will do !
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:41:24 AM

SUre the more people that join the better for the entire community so everybody is definately welcome Smiley
great opportunity should not be passed good dev should be supported by the community good luck jenss adz  is mooning now from yobit.
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:38:42 PM

great opportunity should not be passed good dev should be supported by the community good luck jenss adz  is mooning now from yobit.

The mooning will come when we got stable volume coming in daily, not just from a days worth of buying because then it gets dumped again the next day. The upgrade offer and other services will ensure we keep the price stable and rising gradually Smiley
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:25:29 PM

Everything looks fine in this project till now. But one thing didn't digest me. According to admin adzcoin will swallow whole internet advertising. So this means business of unparallel big giants like facebook and google will crash. Is this possible, this seems unthinkable for me  Shocked
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:10:58 AM

Everything looks fine in this project till now. But one thing didn't digest me. According to admin adzcoin will swallow whole internet advertising. So this means business of unparallel big giants like facebook and google will crash. Is this possible, this seems unthinkable for me  Shocked

Again, we are not competing with anyone. We hav identified a problem and providing a solution. The solution is such that will benefit every publisher/website owner. We also introduced an offer which lets every body (even if he is not a routine Internet user) to benefit and earn an online Passive Income. Hence, ADZcoin project will affect millions. However, it is not said that other business will crash due to this. People can use multiple platforms, its a free world.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:37:59 AM

Yes not really, we merely mentioned that advertisng needs to be centralized, and Google and Facebook are also centralized platforms where people know they will be advertised to.

People are using adblock anyways and the problem we will be solving is adding an extra income stream to publisher's sites and help them get more traffic while getting paid at the same time. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:38:18 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new post on the blog with a countodwn for the launch on monday. Smiley

Here you can see that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/final-moments-before-adzbuzz-upgrade-offer-launches/

Let's spread the news about the launch now and share this post so everybody can not only learn how this offer is about to change their life, but why they must take advantage of the fact that ADZ are still so cheap at the moment.

The demand is about to go through the roof as we promote the offer to millions of people by attracting partner sites and through the affiliate program. And at the same time the supply will diminish and scarcity will kick in pushing the price up.

Here's your chance to invite people to a 100% risk-free offer that is alunching in about 2 days from now. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:02:20 AM

Awesome go on team  Grin
And what about adserver on which day will it launch the next week?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:06:21 AM

Awesome go on team  Grin
And what about adserver on which day will it launch the next week?

Thanks!

Yeah that's the first thing we'll add once the first offers are launched using our own ADZ payment gateway inside the ADZbuzz dashboard. Then buyers of the lifelong traffic offer will just have to add their ads from within their dashboard.

The upgraded version will have numerous targeting options but that's for later. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:09:08 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new post on the blog with a countodwn for the launch on monday. Smiley

Here you can see that:

Let's spread the news about the launch now and share this post so everybody can not only learn how this offer is about to change their life, but why they must take advantage of the fact that ADZ are still so cheap at the moment.

The demand is about to go through the roof as we promote the offer to millions of people by attracting partner sites and through the affiliate program. And at the same time the supply will diminish and scarcity will kick in pushing the price up.

Here's your chance to invite people to a 100% risk-free offer that is alunching in about 2 days from now. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens
Is this different from the VIP offer? Also if you need anyone translate anything into MANDARIN Chinese I would like to help. I think this project has great long term potential. What is the minimum package to purchase in 3 days time? I am unemployed and looking to be in crypto full time and want to focus on some good coins for long term, plus short term translation work. If I can start with the minimum package to promote I would like to know how much it will be so I can try gather some small funds, or if I can do some work to earn it perhaps and be of value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:51:51 AM

and when will adzcoin come into big exchanges  Grin
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here you can see that:

Have a great weekend!
Jens
Is this different from the VIP offer? Also if you need anyone translate anything into MANDARIN Chinese I would like to help. I think this project has great long term potential. What is the minimum package to purchase in 3 days time? I am unemployed and looking to be in crypto full time and want to focus on some good coins for long term, plus short term translation work. If I can start with the minimum package to promote I would like to know how much it will be so I can try gather some small funds, or if I can do some work to earn it perhaps and be of value.

VIP offer = Becoming an ADZbuzz VIP will allow you to earn even more ADZ from our co-op advertising program.

You can withdraw your Adzbuzz earnings to your wallet depending on what package you buy

VIP Packages:

$20 – 1/25 Earnings
    $50 – 1/10 Earnings
    $100 – 1/5 Earnings
    $250 – 1/2 Earnings
    $500 – Full Earnings

Upgrade offer =
You get your seed money back in ADZ the moment you buy it and then you can build your account to make passive income for life.

Read more about it here: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/read-this-first-adzbuzz-passive-income-intro/1685-must-read-how-adzbuzz-will-help-1000-s-earn-a-full-time-passive-income-online

I would suggest joining the forum for any questions you need help with. great community over there

Now if you asked me personally, and if I could only buy 1 offer, I would buy the upgrade offer because that would allow me to build my account and earng passive income forever and it will push the ADZ value to the sky

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: