Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129168 times)
minimin3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:40:24 AM

Haha, now they are even picky. WEE refused my id because I blacked out some info for safety but only few numbers that they dont need in order to verify that iam not US or under aged or my name.

I did the same thing on my passport, just the Serial Number. Ok, it's on that thing three times, but all relevant information is readable,
plus they have my drivers license for comparison.

Well, lets try again with only half of the serial blackened.   Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:52:07 PM

Cannot login Bitfunder account, is it just me?

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:18:06 PM

No problem here.

kmtan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:21:19 PM

Ukyo, seem that bitfunder have problem cause user unable to log in. would you immediately investigate the problem?

HuLaN

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:23:35 PM

No, I also cant login... Same with WeExchange for me.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

I am also having trouble logging into both bitfunder and weexchange
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:17:18 PM

I am also having trouble logging into both bitfunder and weexchange

Me too, The thing is it doesnt throw an error message O_o. I tried bogus credentials and it complained! by with mine it does not. Just refresh and ignores me  Roll Eyes

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
fran2k

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 04:28:47 PM

I also can't login.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:52:11 PM

works in Chromium. I am logged in

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:56:57 PM

Yes its  working on Chromium.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:20:50 PM

Ukyo, I still have 75 BTC locked out in weexchange. It just came back very briefly, I tried to transfer it out, and now it's locked out again. Second stage server error.

I also can't transfer any other money out now, having done it successfully with smaller amounts just minutes earlier.

Something is very wrong.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:21:24 PM

Am now logged in on Firefox, thanks.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:22:27 PM

Ukyo, I still have 75 BTC locked out in weexchange. It just came back very briefly, I tried to transfer it out, and now it's locked out again. Second stage server error.

I also can't transfer any other money out now, having done it successfully with smaller amounts just minutes earlier.

Something is very wrong.

Had this same problem last week. Bitcoind was playing up.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:24:53 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 06:21:43 PM by ffssixtynine

Something is very wrong.

Had this same problem last week. Bitcoind was playing up.

I'm sure it's technical issues but with everything going on it does not inspire confidence. The has been zero communication.

Edit: looks like they are working on this. I have funds access again and am busy moving it out in small chunks.
Edit2: 20 BTC stuck, smaller amounts seem to bounce back rather than get stuck, a few transfers made it, and 2 transfers left my acct but not appeared on the Blockchain (yet later ones have). Sigh.
Edit3: 20 BTC still stuck and some left I can't move without an error. Still, better than 75 BTC stuck.
azaniet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 11:26:54 AM

I now have the verified status on WeExchange and were able to withdraw some BTC, small withdrawal though.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:15:34 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 01:35:17 PM by ffssixtynine

I still have 20 BTC locked. This is an absolute joke.

I've called support, I've now raised numerous tickets, and more - not heard a single thing back.

So do they have real tech issues or do they have a money issue? It's time for answers.

Several other people seem to be in the same boat as well.

I am also unable to withdraw any money without errors.

Ah great, and they also failed my Id as they said the addresses do not match, except they do. Unless I made a typo which I can't check, and I can't remove my original address details, only add a new one.

Not good people, not good.
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:04:50 PM

I've called support, I've now raised numerous tickets, and more - not heard a single thing back.

So do they have real tech issues or do they have a money issue? It's time for answers.

Ah great, and they also failed my Id as they said the addresses do not match, except they do. Unless I made a typo which I can't check, and I can't remove my original address details, only add a new one.

WeExchange has many many support tickets, all being handled in order.
There are technical issues with bitcoind timing out due to maxing out excessive ram & cpu no matter how much is made available to it.

You can view your addresses by clicking 'Profile'.
You can also 'Add Address' there as well as which one is your primary address. If you need this updates, please open a ticket.

I have looked into your account, and see where you did have a stuck 70btc transaction.
Looking further I see where after fixing it, your second transaction for 70btc was stuck again and was immediately fixed while we monitored it.
Within minutes afterwards you were able to withdraw more than 70btc worth.

As I stated, there are thousands of requests to be handled currently between ID requests, multiple duplicate id requests that still take time to process, users with multiple tickets asking when their id requests will be handle, users with real support requests, and users with multiple tickets open when the real requests will be looked into, not to mention all of the support tickets on BF, and the PM's I receive here, and all the code and prep work for the upcoming updates to BF as well as id verification's that need to be completed less than 48 hours from now, as well as continuing to spend time trying to identify the issue with bitcoind.

Contacting me directly is not a good reason for me to give anyone preference over another. The more time I have to spend answering questions of 'how long' and duplicate tickets, the longer it will take to get to the actual problems.

Rewriting the whole withdraw mechanism for constant retry's is certainly a good 'patch' fix but there is no time for that right now and will be at least a week out.

All users are being handled in order. No exception as it is not fair to someone else.
Now, I am going back to focusing on handling requests.

-Ukyo
ffssixtynine

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:50:53 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 06:47:33 PM by ffssixtynine

Ukyo,

Question: how do you set an address as primary or not? All mine are listed as primary. I can't edit or delete them, nor can I find a way to change the primary setting even if adding a new address. I would also gladly remove multiple support requests but, like with everything else, there is no option to do anything.

Thanks for the response. I do appreciate the position you're in, however when you're dealing with customers' money the one thing that can't happen is for it to go missing in any form.

Issues with identification are one thing and I understand you have a number if problems there, but people being locked out of their own money and not hearing back from support for days is very poor.

It does seen like the poor, to put it mildly, user profile system is making it hard work for everyone, but particularly you and your team. It's not like this problem hasn't been apparent for a long time either.

Minor correction: I started moving smaller amounts out before my 75 was unlocked. In that process I saw I had got that back. Tried to move it. Locked. Then it was unlocked again as you say. Then I managed a further 50 btc (total 75btc) before 20 btc got locked out again. I reported that straight away, so maybe another few days before that's unlocked.

Several other people are reporting this problem - retry issues are one thing but money shouldn't be locked.

Anyway, I certainly don't envy your position at the mo. I just think you need to deal with your customers better, even if you can't make changes right now.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:38:34 AM

WeExchange has many many support tickets, all being handled in order.
There are technical issues with bitcoind timing out due to maxing out excessive ram & cpu no matter how much is made available to it.

You can view your addresses by clicking 'Profile'.
You can also 'Add Address' there as well as which one is your primary address. If you need this updates, please open a ticket.

I have looked into your account, and see where you did have a stuck 70btc transaction.
Looking further I see where after fixing it, your second transaction for 70btc was stuck again and was immediately fixed while we monitored it.
Within minutes afterwards you were able to withdraw more than 70btc worth.

As I stated, there are thousands of requests to be handled currently between ID requests, multiple duplicate id requests that still take time to process, users with multiple tickets asking when their id requests will be handle, users with real support requests, and users with multiple tickets open when the real requests will be looked into, not to mention all of the support tickets on BF, and the PM's I receive here, and all the code and prep work for the upcoming updates to BF as well as id verification's that need to be completed less than 48 hours from now, as well as continuing to spend time trying to identify the issue with bitcoind.

Contacting me directly is not a good reason for me to give anyone preference over another. The more time I have to spend answering questions of 'how long' and duplicate tickets, the longer it will take to get to the actual problems.

Rewriting the whole withdraw mechanism for constant retry's is certainly a good 'patch' fix but there is no time for that right now and will be at least a week out.

All users are being handled in order. No exception as it is not fair to someone else.
Now, I am going back to focusing on handling requests.

-Ukyo

Thanks for the updates, I think a lot of people are still in the progress of verifying, though Nov 1st is approaching.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:19:19 AM

This is like a fkn amateur hour that never ends.

Ukyo, make account information (name, address, e-mail etc) editable and half of your tickets will resolve themselves. Doh...

Also, you need to push forward the deadline for identification BS, you have dreamed up. Obviously you do not have the resources to get it done at acceptable speed. So why piss everyone off, just because you got an angry letter form some cunt from another country.

And for the third time, please prove, that you can follow EU Data Protection Directive and can guarantee the safety of personal information sent to you.

EU  citizens can not send you personal information, especially copy/pictures of their gov issued ID cards or passports, unless YOU can prove that you can protect the information blaa blaa blaa (read the EU rules)

If I recall correctly, in most n EU states, making a copy of your ID and sending it to China (or anywhere else for that matter) over the internet (like a fkn postcard!) is prohibited by the law. It opens up way too many attack vectors and possibilities for identity deft.

Some EU states use e-ID. They can sign a document and you can verify their identity and signature authenticity via special web sites form anywhere in the world. This is actually better than sending you a copy of a passport and probably braking the law, while opening yourself up to possible identity deft fiasco. Those cards are issued only to citizens and this is all the proof you need.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: