Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:25:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129209 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 01:05:41 PM

Didnt work for me. I now have 0.72BTC and i have enabled TAT.ASICMINER for 100%, max share price 1BTC. Pending reinvestment says 0.12BTC but i dont know what this means. Shareprice is at 0.045BTC. So it definitely doesnt work for me.
Ill buy now manually again like every week.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:38:10 AM

It will be awesome if the buy and sell prices can be added in the "My Assets" so no need to visit every asset pages to check the prices.
T-Y-R

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:13:55 AM

@Ukyo

Please URGENTLY look at ticket OOB-09683.  I have found a huge bug with regards to executions on rewritten options.
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:27:03 AM

@Ukyo

Please URGENTLY look at ticket OOB-09683.  I have found a huge bug with regards to executions on rewritten options.

Your ticket was responded to. Hopefully that shed's some light on your problem.

Thanks,
Ukyo
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:06:07 AM

https://btct.co/history-bitfunder/

Does BitFunder have anything similar for BTC-TC? Grin
T-Y-R

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:11:11 AM

Hi Ukyo,

No, unfortunately the response was done by someone who did not bother to check the details I have provided.  It was guessed that transaction fees are the reason for the out of balance situation, but it has nothing to do with it.  Please urgently look at this personally.  I am 100% certain that you have a bug.
T-Y-R

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:38:20 PM

@Ukyo, please look into this ticket (OOB-09683), this is a serious problem.
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 11:29:05 PM

BTCT.CO has recently announced that the SEC charges against PirateAt40 have them rethinking offering securities and investments to US customers.  How does this recent turn of events affect Bitfunder, if at all?  I understand Bitfunder and WeExchange.co are not US entities, however the US does kind of bully other countries into submission sometimes.  Any statement from you Ukyo?  Too soon to tell?  Bitfunder not affected?
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:26:38 AM

BTCT.CO has recently announced that the SEC charges against PirateAt40 have them rethinking offering securities and investments to US customers.  How does this recent turn of events affect Bitfunder, if at all?  I understand Bitfunder and WeExchange.co are not US entities, however the US does kind of bully other countries into submission sometimes.  Any statement from you Ukyo?  Too soon to tell?  Bitfunder not affected?

+1 on wanting to hear about this.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:56:21 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 03:10:53 AM by Ukyo

Neither BitFunder nor WeExchange operates from the US or is incorporated in the US.

We have spent pretty much every BTC earned so far (and a larger amount of my own personal funds) on lawyers in multiple countries to ensure both site's are as legal as can be while we await final approval from one of a handful of government bodies we are trying to work with.
While I do not wish to give out the current incorporation of BitFunder, it is definitely in a country that is very clear that their first action if believed to be 100% in violation would be a cease and desist. However at this point 100% is about 70% away based on our proposed requests for answers.
While some may say this sounds fishy, the last thing we need is for someone to stir up trouble before we have had a chance to finish.

As I have pointed out to numerous people, as well as many many issuers of securities, and any who join BitFunder:

If you are a person,persons or business operating in the US, and unless you meet some very fine exceptions, you must seek permission to be traded online to be legal.
There are some alternative options which are available, all dependent on what the issuers are doing of course.
BitFunder does not offer legal advice to issuers but does make them aware that they need to do much research if they are insistent upon issuing from the US.
We have had many great asset idea requests come in. Impressive ideas. However they are still working on the legalization of their side of things.

To ease some concerns, the SEC made no statements that US citizens trading on any type of exchange outside the US is illegal.
The sole issues at hand come down to fraudsters and anything issued that obviously meets federal securities standards, barring special case exceptions.

We will continue as before, to finalize the legal standing for BitFunder and continue to build a strong service that the community can look to and depend on.
Some people are upset that the fee's on BitFunder are high. I can assure everyone that these funds are all going to lawyers to meet this end.
Having multiple large law firms whose employee's are former decision making regulators in multiple countries around the world does not come cheap.

I am sure you can imagine how many hundreds of hours a month must be put into research, discussion, and documentation all with many revisions to try to convince different government entities that we should be allowed to do what we are doing because of our special case.

Depending on which comes first, I am hoping to make some sort of announcement within the next 30~60 days with some good news.

-Ukyo

(Per MyJuffy's suggestion I added "Neither" to the very beginning. Wink
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:03:55 AM

BitFunder nor WeExchange operates from the US or is incorporated in the US.

We have spent pretty much every BTC earned so far (and a larger amount of my own personal funds) on lawyers in multiple countries to ensure both site's are as legal as can be while we await final approval from one of a handful of government bodies we are trying to work with.
While I do not wish to give out the current incorporation of BitFunder, it is definitely in a country that is very clear that their first action if believed to be 100% in violation would be a cease and desist. However at this point 100% is about 70% away based on our proposed requests for answers.
While some may say this sounds fishy, the last thing we need is for someone to stir up trouble before we have had a chance to finish.

As I have pointed out to numerous people, as well as many many issuers of securities, and any who join BitFunder:

If you are a person,persons or business operating in the US, and unless you meet some very fine exceptions, you must seek permission to be traded online to be legal.
There are some alternative options which are available, all dependent on what the issuers are doing of course.
BitFunder does not offer legal advice to issuers but does make them aware that they need to do much research if they are insistent upon issuing from the US.
We have had many great asset idea requests come in. Impressive ideas. However they are still working on the legalization of their side of things.

To ease some concerns, the SEC made no statements that US citizens trading on any type of exchange outside the US is illegal.
The sole issues at hand come down to fraudsters and anything issued that obviously meets federal securities standards, barring special case exceptions.

We will continue as before, to finalize the legal standing for BitFunder and continue to build a strong service that the community can look to and depend on.
Some people are upset that the fee's on BitFunder are high. I can assure everyone that these funds are all going to lawyers to meet this end.
Having multiple large law firms whose employee's are former decision making regulators in multiple countries around the world does not come cheap.

I am sure you can imagine how many hundreds of hours a month must be put into research, discussion, and documentation all with many revisions to try to convince different government entities that we should be allowed to do what we are doing because of our special case.

Depending on which comes first, I am hoping to make some sort of announcement within the next 30~60 days with some good news.

-Ukyo

Solid response. Thank you Ukyo.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
Exocyst

Activity: 266

Science!

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:00:43 AM

@Ukyo

Anything in the works with regards to full trading API including options writing/rewriting/execution? I would love to see options included in the future trading API.

LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:44:20 PM

Thanks for the info and for working so hard on the legalities. As a user that puts me at ease and I will keep supporting bit funder.
BitcoinOxygen

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:57:07 PM

Neither BitFunder nor WeExchange operates from the US or is incorporated in the US.

-Ukyo

(Per MyJuffy's suggestion I added "Neither" to the very beginning. Wink

quoting post for reference.
Nice to hear from you Ukyo.

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:13:58 PM

Is there some problem with Bitfunder ? It's hardly to access the website this week,often shows "This website can  not be displayed; error code :ERR_TIMED_OUT". Sad
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:27:14 AM

Is there some problem with Bitfunder ? It's hardly to access the website this week,often shows "This website can  not be displayed; error code :ERR_TIMED_OUT". Sad

Really?

What area are you in geographically?

This is the first report I have heard of this.

-Ukyo
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:51:44 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 10:05:13 PM by kololo

Really?

What area are you in geographically?

This is the first report I have heard of this.

-Ukyo

It's real.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 02:17:52 PM

Any news on the rewritten reinvest feature?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:24:17 AM

I want to change my email address, but cant seem to find the option.

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:58:38 AM

Can you answer a question for me Ukyo?

When someone buys an asset on bitfunder, are they buying an actual share in the company that issued them, or are they buying an asset from you, thus have no direct connection to the issuer?

I.e. the company share offering is to bitfunder only, and bitfunder users buy assets from you which are only applicable to Bitfunder. So bitfunder users are not -actual- shareholders, correct?

The issuing company must still be in a position to issue a private offering to you of course, hence the US stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: