Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:15:23 AM

I just repeated what I did yesterday and everything is up and running fine. 

Now just to wait for mature coins...

mephoria
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:25:53 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 02:55:08 AM by carlo_0000

still not working  Huh

i tried also on an other computer

looks like 1.9 is allergic to my wallet

i restore my first wallet copy, (the one before i encrypted it)
that one is working

if i re encrypted with the same key, i guess it s gonna be ok

Huh

but the blockchain is stuck again, it was updated and now it s 3291 bloc behind  lol   crazy

yes got it working again with an other old copy of wallet
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:23:42 AM

still not working  Huh
that one is working
 Huh
but the blockchain is stuck again, it was updated and now it s 3291 bloc behind  lol   crazy
The old wallet is on a different fork so, it is the same as having your wallet closed.
 I do know the 3 developers are meeting this weekend to go through the wallet and do
some additional work and fix these nagging problems.

Sorry you are having continuing problems. There is always help and a way to fix things.

Last suggestion: Dump private key (in console type dumpprivkey [FlyCoinAddress] - you will get a long
                       string of numbers/letters in the box at the bottom
                       Do this for each address you have that has coins in them!
                       - note: best to copy and paste in text file and put on a flash drive
                                                           or write it on paper and triple check it
                       If it is on your computer and somehow you get hacked, they can take your coins - the
                       private key is your coins.

Start up the new wallet with the empty wallet.dat that works and then, go to console and
                      type importprivkey [yourprivatekey] [label] - do for each address that has coins

If this does not work, please PM Vegas directly and ask for help.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:30:55 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 08:40:15 PM by vegasguy

Guys Im meeting with all 3 devs to discuss the fix on the wallet that has been causing so much heartache for us tomorrow , sat at 11am PST.

The website is in beta and is being worked on, and it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had installed fiber optic for the fastest downloads of 1Gps upload and download.

Also purchased the most powerful server there is with 32gb ddr4 and 12 cpus.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:48:04 PM

still not working  Huh
that one is working
 Huh
The old wallet is on a different fork so, it is the same as having your wallet closed.
 I do know the 3 developers are meeting this weekend to go through the wallet and do
some additional work and fix these nagging problems.

Sorry you are having continuing problems. There is always help and a way to fix things.

Last suggestion: Dump private key (in console type dumpprivkey [FlyCoinAddress] - you will get a long
                       string of numbers/letters in the box at the bottom
                       Do this for each address you have that has coins in them!
                       - note: best to copy and paste in text file and put on a flash drive
                                                           or write it on paper and triple check it
                       If it is on your computer and somehow you get hacked, they can take your coins - the
                       private key is your coins.

Start up the new wallet with the empty wallet.dat that works and then, go to console and
                      type importprivkey [yourprivatekey] [label] - do for each address that has coins

If this does not work, please PM Vegas directly and ask for help.

but strange, because it was full sync (so on the good blockchain right?)   so how could it be go back to an other fork  after change the wallet.dat ?

anyway i had more copies of the wallet , i do 1 copy each month, my segond copy was working so i run it with that now

it s updated and  minting  so i guest it s fine  blocks 59087 , i m on the right blockchain ?
and i get your sending coins , thanks  Smiley

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:43:31 PM

Yes, Carlo, I think you're on the right chain, but some time has gone by since your post.  It's 10:42 EST and the block i see is 59181.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:46:33 PM

Well, I am having problems to synch again. It start synching, but then it stops leaving 35 blocks remaining, I close it and re-open it and then it stops at 36 blocks remaining; then I close-reopen it and then it's 37 blocks remaining.

And yes, I already did the Dumpprivkeys, so that wont gonna make it.

It's weird because in all the other version never ever happen anything like this before.

I'm stuck at block 59144

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
binmon

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:24:33 PM

Well, I am having problems to synch again. It start synching, but then it stops leaving 35 blocks remaining, I close it and re-open it and then it stops at 36 blocks remaining; then I close-reopen it and then it's 37 blocks remaining.

It's weird because in all the other version never ever happen anything like this before.

I'm stuck at block 59144

Hang in there, the dev team meeting is sched to begin shortly, to address all the issues they've been having, and of course the "fix" won't be immediately available, but it should be done within a very reasonable time.  This should also carry the implementations of changes they've been working on too, so hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel..........  and I'm pretty sure there isn't a train behind it!  Smiley   Thanks for sharing that virtue called patience!

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:16:02 PM

FlyCoin.conf
addnode=167.114.224.79
addnode=167.114.224.82
addnode=2.90.244.174:41568
addnode=81.169.137.12:41568
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:48:22 PM

I'm stuck at block 59144

Hang in there, the dev team meeting is sched to begin shortly, to address all the issues they've been having, and of course the "fix" won't be immediately available, but it should be done within a very reasonable time.  This should also carry the implementations of changes they've been working on too, so hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel..........  and I'm pretty sure there isn't a train behind it!  Smiley   Thanks for sharing that virtue called patience!

Well said binmon!

Your posts are always a joy to read Wink

mephoria
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:29:43 PM

Why is this new address: FPasC37ir9FNX9KsSLsEDvuZrGnFwYdzGF now taxing all my stakes?

That is not the superfly address.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:29:20 AM

Why is this new address: FPasC37ir9FNX9KsSLsEDvuZrGnFwYdzGF now taxing all my stakes?

I noticed this also.  Anyone have an update?  This address appears on the Richlist with no name claim.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:51:32 AM

I noticed this also.  Anyone have an update?  This address appears on the Richlist with no name claim.
Noticed as well - Checked with Vegas -The SuperFly wallet had so many micro-transactions
that is was grinding to a halt. Vegas Needed to create a 2nd wallet which is SuperFly 2 -
I am sure he will submit the name claim to Kees and post in The Ann (page 1).
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:19:37 AM

Noticed as well - Checked with Vegas -The SuperFly wallet had so many micro-transactions
that is was grinding to a halt. Vegas Needed to create a 2nd wallet which is SuperFly 2 -

Thanks for the info.
Surely this kind of thing warrants very strong communication in future, it should not be left for people to discover for themselves that their stakes are being sent to some mystery wallet.

Cheers.
binmon

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:17:16 AM

Thanks for the info.
Surely this kind of thing warrants very strong communication in future, it should not be left for people to discover for themselves that their stakes are being sent to some mystery wallet.

Cheers.

Fallout, you're right!
I apologize because I did learn of the addition of the address too, as Woody explained, but I also failed to put anything here, which would have been easy to do.

I'll try to keep a better eye out in the future....   just don't buy all the cheap FLY coins before I round up the btc to do so, lol.

Nah, on second thought, go ahead...  everybody needs some more!  Smiley

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

Thanks for the info.

Cheers.

Hi Fallout, I should have communicated this. Even with the fast pc I have, the wallet was taking 5-7 minutes to launch because there were 14,000 tiny transactions. I still need to send the rest of the superfly from the old wallet to the new. Again, my apologies.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:09:36 PM

Guys all 3 devs are meeting today to discuss fixing this "update" bug that has been plaguing is for so long. I know everyone is frustrated about this, so I called a meeting with all the devs to get this fixed once and for all. Thanks for your patience.

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:36:04 PM

Guys all 3 devs are meeting today to discuss fixing this "update" bug that has been plaguing is for so long. I know everyone is frustrated about this, so I called a meeting with all the devs to get this fixed once and for all. Thanks for your patience.

Vegas

Sounds good.  Waiting with baited breath.

I have decided to wait for the fix.  I cannot seem to get v1.9 up and going with my wallet either. 

I wish I had the time to help go through the code, but I don't have time at the moment to tinker and find the issue points for the hiccups.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:12:52 PM

Hi,

I am on block 59623. Does that sound about right?

CapnBDL
     Cool

edit: DUH!! It helps to look at the explorer. LOL

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:52:41 AM

Guys the devs are hard at work fixing the problem that has been us problems everytime we update, some of you have wallets that wont open. So thats what we are working on to solve this. I wanted to keep everyone in the loop.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: