Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:12:32 PM

Wow...this all sounds GREAT...but with some reservations. First: When you say 'FREE', does that mean 'no transaction' fees as well? Second: How will you know who is really 'dumping', just to get back into the game with a 'private sale' for cheaper than it was dumped?

Sorry to be such a pain...but I brought a lot of ppl into FLY and don't wish to see them 'screwed' because they stood with me, in support of FLY. I am holding mine for now...but, comon, if the price is right, who wouldn't sell now and then say later..."Hey vegas, I support FLY, can you sell me some, cheap?" Just being realistic Team-FLY. What about it?

CapnBDL
     Cool

edit: Kudo's to Griffith, Kees and the dev team.

When you say 'FREE', does that mean 'no transaction' fees as well?

When this next wallet is released it will be wide open to sell or buy coins for about a week with no fees.

How will you know who is really 'dumping', just to get back into the game with a 'private sale' for cheaper than it was dumped?

Only a few people I will sell to private. Im not obligated to sell my coins. So I must know you and trust you. Also if your wallet shows you dumped all of your coins, then you wont get a private sale from me.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:55:29 PM

The reason the block explorer is not working is because we are creating our own block service, and it only accepts fly as payment. It will be back up in a few days.
Vegas

We will need to pay you to be able to use the FLY block explorer?
I know when I look into a new coin before investing I dig into the explorer first, how will potential investors be able to do this?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:11:35 PM

Now because of all of these changes we have much work to be performed on our website. We need a talented dev that can code the following ASP.NET MVC / Entity framework and Microsoft SQL server. All of these.

100 FLY bounty to the person who finds us a talented dev that has the skills and time. Dev must meet these standards and work for us a few days, and then bounty will be paid to you.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:12:52 PM

The reason the block explorer is not working is because we are creating our own block service, and it only accepts fly as payment. It will be back up in a few days.
Vegas

We will need to pay you to be able to use the FLY block explorer?
I know when I look into a new coin before investing I dig into the explorer first, how will potential investors be able to do this?

No. To view our block explorer is no charge. We will be offering this service to other devs that need a block explorer. The only payment accepted is fly. So essentially we are creating many services that only accept fly as payment. This will raise the value of fly. There will also be a multipool that will only payout in fly in the coming months.

Vegas

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:23:23 PM

That makes sense.

Cheers.
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:38:13 PM

Hurray for Griffith!  Untiring, never quitting, and SUCCESSFUL!

Now we can all have some FLY in our soup again!  Wink

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:29:28 AM

So Griffith and I have been testing the new wallet in every way possible we can think of and its passing all of our tests. So it is almost a certainty that this new wallet will be released tomorrow 4/5/16 in the morning PST time. It will be V2.0. Everything looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:26:07 AM

Network weight is at all time up 13,800,241.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:29:14 AM

So Griffith and I have been testing the new wallet in every way possible we can think of and its passing all of our tests. So it is almost a certainty that this new wallet will be released tomorrow 4/5/16 in the morning PST time. It will be V2.0. Everything looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

Very cool. Thanks for your hard work!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:57:49 PM

POS diff is the highest ever for fly right now, I also have 28 connections. All good signals we are doing the right thing. No matter what your choices are, youll be able to have them. We should be able to post the new 2.0 wallet very soon. For those of you that see a big future in fly and want to stay in, you can. For those that think this is all false promises, youll have a week to choose out, thanks for coming. So hopefully we should be able to post the new 2.0 wallet in a few hours.

Vegas

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:54:05 PM

HEY ALL.....exciting times for anyone holding, or looking to become invested in FLYcoin, ahead. Get your 'trading' funds in order, you WON'T want to miss what is coming!!

CapnBDL
     Cool

edit: I am so excited, I might need to put on some 'depends'. LOL, for anyone knows what i mean by that.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:14:44 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 08:38:22 PM by vegasguy

.......................and finally after months and months of hard work I present to you, the biggest ever change in flycoin...

FLY Coin V2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now before you download, there are some precautions you MUST make.

1. Backup your wallet
2. Dump your privkey
    Here is how:

Close your wallet
         Open your wallet
         Click Tools>Unlock wallet (NOT unlock wallet for pos)
         Click on receive copy your address        
         go to console
         type dumpprivkey <then right click and paste your address>
         highlight that long string of numbers          
         Rt click copy
         Open notepad or miscrosoft word and paste it, now print it.
         DO NOT SAVE YOUR PRIV KEY ON YOUR COMPUTER!!!
         If anyone gets this they can steal your coins from anywhere, even without knowing your password!!!

Please note , even though you wont see much in the way of changes, the entire code has been changed , so we are not responsible for lost coins if you dont atleast print your prive key and backup your wallet.dat

Ok after you have backed up your wallet and printed your privkey then simply download the following file and overwrite your existing fly wallet.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOLLOW EXACTLY AS I HAVE LISTED OR YOU MAKE HAVE PROBLEMS.

If you followed what I write above and you run in to issues, your fine, as you have your privkey and a wallet backup.

I also STRONGLY encourage you to move your coins to a whole new wallet.dat file as your coins mature because the code is that different.

Now download your file: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin_qt_2_0_0_windows.zip

You can for about 7 days move your coins around freely without any fees. But test with small amounts first to be sure. I wont refund if it does.

So for those of you that have wanted out, now you can: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FLY_BTC

You can send it all to the exchange with no fees.

For those of you that understand that this is a hold coin, and is all based around antidump, and keeping inflation low and holding long term here are the changes:

At Block 67,000 everything changes:

1. Antidump will be initiated again (High sending fees)
2. Anyone can withdraw from the exchange without fees or contacting us
3. POS reduced to 35% to keep inflation in check and coin rare
4. Superblocks probability substantially increased to keep things exciting (see OP for chances)
5. Block time increased to 10 min to slow inflation
6. Stake confirms to exchange is now 140 to slow inflation
7. When you stake to yourself there are no stake fees (savings turned off)
8. 20% fee when savings is activated that gets sent to superfly (to discourage dumping)
9. BEST OF ALL : NO MORE STARTUP CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thats everything. Nothing hidden. If what you see above is not for you, the door is wide open to dump.

If you have any troubles our entire team will be here to support you, but you must backup your wallet.dat and dumppriv key or we cant help you.

Vegas

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 07:25:39 PM

And I guess that Linux users can just do a git pull and re-compile from source, right?

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:29:37 PM

And I guess that Linux users can just do a git pull and re-compile from source, right?

ya, I still need to update the OP links, but what you see in the git is final.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:32:16 PM

I just wrote the new wallet over the old one with no problem.
Tries a couple test transactions and those went well also with no
large transaction fees.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

Op updated with new wallet binary.

Vegas

GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 07:59:15 PM

I'm getting this message when I try to import the priv key from my wallet to the new wallet:
Error adding key to wallet (code -4)

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

I'm getting this message when I try to import the priv key from my wallet to the new wallet:

ill look into that. try just copying the wallet.dat from version 1.9.3 into another safe folder to make a backup and just update your exe, then run the new exe with the 1.9.3 wallet. you should be fine if you just do that
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

ill look into that. try just copying the wallet.dat from version 1.9.3 into another safe folder to make a backup and just update your exe, then run the new exe with the 1.9.3 wallet. you should be fine if you just do that

Yep, It's running fine with the old wallet, but then I don't understand why the dumpprivkey and such.

Anyway, as long as it works, I'm ok with it Smiley  (I'm running Linux, btw)

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:25:03 PM

Yep, It's running fine with the old wallet, but then I don't understand why the dumpprivkey and such.

Anyway, as long as it works, I'm ok with it Smiley  (I'm running Linux, btw)

you dump the priv key just to have a backup copy of it. vegas never said to import it =p (i had to reread his post)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: