Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:05:19 PM

i think we should establish an all-time emmissions cap. currently: "moneysupply" : 210,321.09579094,, so maybe half a mil? in three years? then we can derive PoS and HODL outputs ...

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keepall

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:09:11 PM

Hello people, what do you think is going to happen with hodl after a year?

An inflation problem?

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:12:03 PM

Hello people, what do you think is going to happen with hodl after a year?

An inflation problem?
My friend this is FLY thread, but i don't think so. HODL is having problem right now, You don't need to wait year  Cool
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:27:59 PM

i think we should establish an all-time emmissions cap. currently: "moneysupply" : 210,321.09579094,, so maybe half a mil? in three years? then we can derive PoS and HODL outputs ...

and after this three years, paid by fees?

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:34:50 PM

and after this three years, paid by fees?

well, after emissions are complete, PoSP and HODL can continue, at a rate equal to tx fees, while the fees themselves are destroyed

prolly some small inflation should be included though, to make up for accidental loss/destruction, and/or just to keep things interesting...:/

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:54:34 PM

can i ask something ?

as i notice fly get fast back on yobit, so it s mean  you have good communication with yobit ?

if i can ask some help to get HBN on yobit ?

i try a few month ago to add it with  0.1 btc yobitcode
look like blacksmith accepted  he told me gonna listed in a few days
but few days later i ask news, he told me blockchain was still sync, (it s actualy very slow and big to sync) and later when i ask news in chat or ticket i get ignore
so after more than 1 month trying i decide to get my yobitcode back

but HBN need to be on yobit, cryptopia is not enough  Angry
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:53:32 PM

Guys I do agree with some great feedback.  I like what I see. What I see is people well versed it crytpo. They see that a very high interest rate is a very bad thing as the coin will certainly self implode like the rest have. For me its a balance act.  I felt that if the interest rate was too low, it would either not attract new users, or the existing users would no longer be interested. Im finding now that this is the opposite. Ive known for over a year that very high POS coin always end up worthless as they self implode due to inflation. So, I am all for setting a max interest rate for "FLOCKING" (HODL) coins at 40%. I will also drastically lower the min on the high side to allow more people in. With regards to the standard POSP rate. What do you guys think it should be? Keeping in mind that more coins = more inflation = less price per coin. But also a VERY low interest rate I am quite sure will detract new people coming in, or the existing ones exit. I feel the standard POSP rate should be between 10%-20%. This is where I need more feedback. Thank you to those that took the time and wrote feedback on this.

Also note we have studied extensively the HODL code. This will not be implemented any time soon. Here is why.

1. HODL code is written on bitcoin 12.x core, which is NOT compatible with out legacy code.
2. HODL code is POW as there is NO POS coins for bitcoin core 12.x

So what this means is we have to wait until someone writes a POS code for bitcoin core 12.x

Even then we have a challenge as our bitcoin core code is very old.

So as I have kept you in the loop. This is were we are at. We are going to focus more heavily on selling our crypto services in exchange for fly until we can come up with a safe solution for addind HODL.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 11:16:43 PM

I've done some promotions for your crypto service:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.msg15197572
~CryptCo

So the next step in the plan is to heavily promote our wallet compiling services. To bring value to fly, we will only accept fly. For those of you not aware, here is what we are offering. Its in the price of btc, and customer must buy equivalent of fly:

We are able to compile for the following platforms:
Windows 32 bit and 64 bit - .06 BTC for either or .12 BTC for both
Mac OS .1 BTC
Rasberry Pi .1 BTC
Android .3 BTC (Includes required backend server hosting, free forever. This electrum server is hosted at our datacenter with our lightning fast 1Gps upload and download speed on our own private fiber optic internet)

SPECIAL NOTES ON ANDROID WALLETS

There are 3 options for android wallets we can compile, and its important to know the differences. There are pros and cons to each.

OPTION 1:

We can create a typical android wallet that is lightweight and works well even on older android based phones. This is the "Lightweight,NON staking version". It does not stake (POS) and it does NOT store its blockchain on the phone. Making it lightweight and fast. Cost is .3 btc (Non negotiable).

OPTION 2:

We can also create the second kind of Android wallet that is better suited for much newer and more powerful phones like the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
This version acts almost identical to the desktop version where it DOES have the blockchain stored on the phone, and it can stake blocks.
This kind of wallet does NOT require any kind of server and runs completely from the phone. The downside is it will drain the battery on the phone at a much more rapid rate, and it will produce more heat.
I cant tell you to what extent this version will drain the battery, or how much extra heat will be created, because each phone will react differently, so please dont ask. Cost is 1 btc, non negotiable. Paid upfront.

OPTION 3:

There is a third option which is the best option and that is to have us create BOTH. That way your user can download the staking version and see how it reacts with their phone.
If it drains the battery too fast, they can download the "Lite" version that does not stake. Cost for both is 1.2 BTC. Paid upfront, non negotiable.

With our powerful data center and lightning fast internet we are able to offer the fastest seed nodes and Block explorers in the world!! Here is the prices for seed nodes and block explorers :

6 months of block explorer .06 BTC
12 months of block explorer .1 BTC FLY
6 months of seed nodes .06 BTC
12 months of seed nodes .1 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .9 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 12 months costs: .15 BTC

As we have 3 full time very talented devs, there are many other services that we offer. We also have 2 extremely talented graphics artists that can give your wallet a new look.

We can also code custom UI and custom graphics for your wallet. Custom graphics for your wallet will be accepted in the form of btc only and is at the cost of .5 btc - 1 btc depending on your needs. 1btc is the extreme UI change (SEE XDE2 wallet):

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:29:14 AM

I've done some promotions for your crypto service:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.msg15197572
~CryptCo

So the next step in the plan is to heavily promote our wallet compiling services. To bring value to fly, we will only accept fly. For those of you not aware, here is what we are offering. Its in the price of btc, and customer must buy equivalent of fly:

We are able to compile for the following platforms:
Windows 32 bit and 64 bit - .06 BTC for either or .12 BTC for both
Mac OS .1 BTC
Rasberry Pi .1 BTC
Android .3 BTC (Includes required backend server hosting, free forever. This electrum server is hosted at our datacenter with our lightning fast 1Gps upload and download speed on our own private fiber optic internet)

SPECIAL NOTES ON ANDROID WALLETS

There are 3 options for android wallets we can compile, and its important to know the differences. There are pros and cons to each.

OPTION 1:

We can create a typical android wallet that is lightweight and works well even on older android based phones. This is the "Lightweight,NON staking version". It does not stake (POS) and it does NOT store its blockchain on the phone. Making it lightweight and fast. Cost is .3 btc (Non negotiable).

OPTION 2:

We can also create the second kind of Android wallet that is better suited for much newer and more powerful phones like the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
This version acts almost identical to the desktop version where it DOES have the blockchain stored on the phone, and it can stake blocks.
This kind of wallet does NOT require any kind of server and runs completely from the phone. The downside is it will drain the battery on the phone at a much more rapid rate, and it will produce more heat.
I cant tell you to what extent this version will drain the battery, or how much extra heat will be created, because each phone will react differently, so please dont ask. Cost is 1 btc, non negotiable. Paid upfront.

OPTION 3:

There is a third option which is the best option and that is to have us create BOTH. That way your user can download the staking version and see how it reacts with their phone.
If it drains the battery too fast, they can download the "Lite" version that does not stake. Cost for both is 1.2 BTC. Paid upfront, non negotiable.

With our powerful data center and lightning fast internet we are able to offer the fastest seed nodes and Block explorers in the world!! Here is the prices for seed nodes and block explorers :

6 months of block explorer .06 BTC
12 months of block explorer .1 BTC FLY
6 months of seed nodes .06 BTC
12 months of seed nodes .1 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .9 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 12 months costs: .15 BTC

As we have 3 full time very talented devs, there are many other services that we offer. We also have 2 extremely talented graphics artists that can give your wallet a new look.

We can also code custom UI and custom graphics for your wallet. Custom graphics for your wallet will be accepted in the form of btc only and is at the cost of .5 btc - 1 btc depending on your needs. 1btc is the extreme UI change (SEE XDE2 wallet):

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:23:01 AM

how about rewarding long term holders by scaling up the yearly rate:

<1 year @someaddress - 10%
+1   "     "       "           - 15% 
+2 years "       "           - 20% 
+3   "     "       "           - 25% 

then decay all reward amounts by 10x, over some long time, 10 years maybe, so inflation would be in the 1-2.5% range

DonFreddy

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:02:28 PM

I did received my FLY from Cryptopia too (like 2 hours ago).

Thanks Cryptopia for all the hard work you guys putted into this coin.

And why Cryptopia didn't send me my 304FLY ?
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/tx.php?tx=75ee68f466d7ce6513703ced3e1d361f990cd73d13e01090316401f6ec111eb0
I ask them for sending me my FLY and this was the aswer: http://imgur.com/lAKqYMV
Regards
DonFreddy

https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy
IRC: WeedFreddy
Anon cryptocurrency is the answer to the corrupt financial system.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:31:29 PM

I did received my FLY from Cryptopia too (like 2 hours ago).

Thanks Cryptopia for all the hard work you guys putted into this coin.

And why Cryptopia didn't send me my 304FLY ?
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/tx.php?tx=75ee68f466d7ce6513703ced3e1d361f990cd73d13e01090316401f6ec111eb0
I ask them for sending me my FLY and this was the aswer: http://imgur.com/lAKqYMV
Regards
DonFreddy

Owner of Cryptopia did say that he would cover all the fly sent to Cryptopia. So Im sure that he will see this message and respond.

vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:56:02 PM

The new wallet works perfectly. You should send another request.

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:25:29 AM

Cant believe what I am reading in the PayCon thread.
Why on earth are you now taking over another coin though a swap, replicating FLY coin in every aspect?

First FLY would be your only coin ever, then XDE2 would be your only other coin, now you are creating yet another FLY clone.
I hope this question is not deleted and hidden from investors, it will only raise more red flags. This is a legitimate concern for all FLY holders.

Dude can't you even bother to read all the post before you try and stir up shit. Go cry to momma you asshat! Geez the stupidity of some people.

I support this project for many reasons. Primarily , Crestington is a close friend of mine. Secondly I see you guys are struggling. Con is a fantastic project, and I cannot forget that when I began to code fly and was struggling myself, there was only one person that came, and took the time to show me. Crestington actually called me on the phone and spent hours walking me through what to do. So I dont forget things like that. He never asked for anything, but I sent him a nice batch of Con anyway. So CON carries a special place in my heart. I was once the top holder with 1 mil con, but sadly had to sell it off to get my own projects moving. So Im very attached to Con. My only concern is that rumors will start spreading that im taking over CON, and that is NOT the case. Im simply here to help you guys get moving again. Thats all.

Please give me an idea on what needs to be done first. Lets tackle one thing at a time. Whats the most major thing you guys want done?

Vegas
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:27:02 AM

Every time I see this thread title I start singing fly like an eagle to myslef. Am I alone in this?
DonFreddy

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:23:45 AM

Done.
I hope for the best.

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:14:47 PM

Cant believe what I am reading in the PayCon thread.
Why on earth are you now taking over another coin though a swap, replicating FLY coin in every aspect?

First FLY would be your only coin ever, then XDE2 would be your only other coin, now you are creating yet another FLY clone.
I hope this question is not deleted and hidden from investors, it will only raise more red flags. This is a legitimate concern for all FLY holders.

Dude can't you even bother to read all the post before you try and stir up shit. Go cry to momma you asshat! Geez the stupidity of some people.

I support this project for many reasons. Primarily , Crestington is a close friend of mine. Secondly I see you guys are struggling. Con is a fantastic project, and I cannot forget that when I began to code fly and was struggling myself, there was only one person that came, and took the time to show me. Crestington actually called me on the phone and spent hours walking me through what to do. So I dont forget things like that. He never asked for anything, but I sent him a nice batch of Con anyway. So CON carries a special place in my heart. I was once the top holder with 1 mil con, but sadly had to sell it off to get my own projects moving. So Im very attached to Con. My only concern is that rumors will start spreading that im taking over CON, and that is NOT the case. Im simply here to help you guys get moving again. Thats all.

Please give me an idea on what needs to be done first. Lets tackle one thing at a time. Whats the most major thing you guys want done?

Vegas

I guess you forgot to switch accounts? Wink

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:37 PM

Guys , I am NOT taking over CON. Im already pushing close to the limit on XDE2 and FLY. I am VERY happy with the two coins Ive created, and Im so happy the way they have turned out. You guys know that QUALITY is everything. Let me explain in detail what CON is about.

Team Fly has very strong Talent in every area of Crypto. Somehow we have the best and brightest of:

Developers that can develop any platform including but not limited to Windows Apps,Linux,Rasberry Pi, Android staking and non staking, and more.
A Brilliant graphic artist.
Team leadership skills and financial experts
PR and Marketing experts

So with this team there is nothing we cant do in Crypto. Its not a secret that I have been marketing our services to the public. So CON is just a project of those services. I am NOT the OP or team leader of CON. CON will NEVER be my coin. Its a short term project of our services, thats all.

Now, you might want to get used to it. There will probably be more. I did NOT approach the CON community. Cryptoco, who is the dev reached out to me. So I wanted to clear that up. Its just a project. I dont want any more coins. I love working on FLY and XDE2. Thats plenty for me. I think any more coins would cause me to be very unhappy, and thats not what I want.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

Vegas

I think he forgot the quotes. The quoted area is what I wrote in the con thread. This is just a short term project to get CON back on track. Thats all. Once they are rolling, we are out.

Vegas

DonFreddy

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:38:53 PM

Done.
I hope for the best.

Damn,the same bs as the last time from Cryptopia. A quotation of the support: As this is a problem with the coin itself we are not liable for the FLY funds and you should contact the developer if you wish to purse a refund of your FLY.
https://imgur.com/EOLjv94

What the hell is going on?

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: