Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265786 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:48:58 AM

Plan is simple like everyone else, earn and accumulate some bitcoins to be used as a capital, and when reached a good amount start trading altcoins to earn good profits on a daily basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:00:36 AM

196 pages of mostly BS. Any smart advice here not related to you guys trying to increase your post count?

How about you? You just post here to increase your post count without even responding for the thread title.

More advantageous on your part as you will not bear the risk of losing your money if you will not succeed. Trading is always a good option to achieve richness in life as that is a stable venture that would provide you consistent income once you master it.

More importantly, don't target becoming a rich with bitcoin but just allow bitcoin earnings to come to you and eventualy you will feel the earnings you have. Just go on to your usual way to earn bitcoin since after all we are the one who will receive the benefits for a long term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BTC Loading

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:07:16 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

My plan is to even get more-than 200 BTC which i will use to invest and transform my community
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:23:07 AM

What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?
Probably get as much bitcoin as I can from signature campaign and then wait for years until Bitcoin's price significantly rise. I don't have to touch any Bitcoin that I have right now which is a good thing because that means I can hold all of them and maximize the potential earning that I can get from holding it. In behalf of my fellow bitcoin holders, let's just hope that Bitcoin price really increase in the future and let's also hope that there's no "emergency" thing that will happen in our lives that will make us withdraw our bitcoins unexpectedly.

CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 624
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:33:22 AM

Buy
save up to 2025
/profit
markisanon2434

Activity: 154

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:47:50 AM

The plan to add btc when the price fall and invest, maybe 70 percent of bitcoin you have in some quality upcoming ICOs. In that way, you can get best of your bitcoin and the altcoins you hold.

I read somewhere that there can be a time when bitcoin is so damn popular and when everyone starts using it; ! btc can be valued at 1 million USD!!!

Thats seems like a bit too much for me. but, you know what. Its never hurts to keep filling up your portfolio with some extra bitcoins you can afford to buy.

All the best!

jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:03:02 AM

My plan is to earn as much as possible until a big price increase. When this will happen, I will invest it in profitable bussinesses. I can also wait a (really) long time to see a huge price increase.

Me too i planned to earn as much as possible until a big price will increase and if this will happen i would invest it to gain more profit. Im very excited  for it  Smiley
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:07:39 AM

earlier my dream was to collect 20 btc and then sell after increase of price . but when i comes to know that earning of btc is not much simple that was i thought . niw at the current rate i want save 2-3 btc and hold it for profit and i also looking for the small trading deal .
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:11:45 AM

Plan is simple like everyone else, earn and accumulate some bitcoins to be used as a capital, and when reached a good amount start trading altcoins to earn good profits on a daily basis.
Yes absolutely the most important thing there is effort and hard work in order to be rich in bitcoin. We can sell our services to get a lot of bitcoin, if we succeed it will generate a lot of bitcoin. Trade could also be used to make a profit but must be careful and to be able to learn the trade properly.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:26:10 AM

Yes absolutely the most important thing there is effort and hard work in order to be rich in bitcoin. We can sell our services to get a lot of bitcoin, if we succeed it will generate a lot of bitcoin. Trade could also be used to make a profit but must be careful and to be able to learn the trade properly.
simple to become rich from bitcoin, has quite a lot of capital and trade. continue to learn to be an expert trade. I'm sure it's easy to become rich, because I have a friend like that, even if lucky least he can get 1 BTC less than 1 hour.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
michelle1845

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:33:04 AM

The plan to add btc when the price fall and invest, maybe 70 percent of bitcoin you have in some quality upcoming ICOs. In that way, you can get best of your bitcoin and the altcoins you hold.

I read somewhere that there can be a time when bitcoin is so damn popular and when everyone starts using it; ! btc can be valued at 1 million USD!!!

Thats seems like a bit too much for me. but, you know what. Its never hurts to keep filling up your portfolio with some extra bitcoins you can afford to buy.

All the best!
It may be a good idea, but you need to choose carefully the ICO in which you will invest.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:33:25 AM

simple to become rich from bitcoin, has quite a lot of capital and trade. continue to learn to be an expert trade. I'm sure it's easy to become rich, because I have a friend like that, even if lucky least he can get 1 BTC less than 1 hour.

Yeah and altcoin trading can give you even higher profits if you play with it smartly, and trading is the only way to get rich with bitcoin the only thing you need is a knowledge and good capital to start off.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:20:01 PM

Yeah and altcoin trading can give you even higher profits if you play with it smartly, and trading is the only way to get rich with bitcoin the only thing you need is a knowledge and good capital to start off.
True it will greatly benefit a lot if we could learn to trade well altcoin. My advice if we first began trading preferably with a little amount in advance because if we fail will not lose much. Trading requires adjustment so that could be an advantage.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:23:29 PM

True it will greatly benefit a lot if we could learn to trade well altcoin. My advice if we first began trading preferably with a little amount in advance because if we fail will not lose much. Trading requires adjustment so that could be an advantage.

Trading is indeed something best done than gambling or other things. because we only need to wait as prices fall and also when prices rise. So we don't need to bother to figure out how to get a bigger profit. Knowledge in trading is the knowledge of the most simple yet profitable. But when trading, we are forbidden to greedy or looking for a way out of line
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:56:52 PM

Buy
save up to 2025
/profit

this is just a dream. what guarantee and proof you have that at 2015 bitcoin price will increase for sure? do what you can do. depend on your arms. don't relay on bitcoin price and future.

earlier my dream was to collect 20 btc and then sell after increase of price . but when i comes to know that earning of btc is not much simple that was i thought . niw at the current rate i want save 2-3 btc and hold it for profit and i also looking for the small trading deal .

Only Saying and thinking is very easy. but doing isn't.. I also want to collect thosuands of btc. and everyone want too. but everyone can't..
and 2-3 btc also a big target and you need years to earn 3 btc..
I suggest you don't wast your time. and don't waste your money at everywhere to make more money.
PieCrafted

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:03:29 PM

Everyone here collects Bitcoins with a hope that the price will rise soon so that they can get huge profit. But 10 times increase in price will take a long time so I will suggest you to invest bitcoins to gain more. Saving bitcoins is a good plan but if you want to earn fast then you have to become multitasker.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:10:45 PM

Through investing in trusted sites, trading with responsible people and plan on how to use the bitcoin properly special on how your going to save your money. Though I'm not really good on saving and earning at least I'm earning slowly all the hard work and efforts will be paid off.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:14:16 PM

Everyone here collects Bitcoins with a hope that the price will rise soon so that they can get huge profit. But 10 times increase in price will take a long time so I will suggest you to invest bitcoins to gain more. Saving bitcoins is a good plan but if you want to earn fast then you have to become multitasker.

That's true we need to multiply our efforts and should try to earn it from different ways, as depending only on single source will not help you in getting rich with bitcoins.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

I buy some bitcoins with euros every month and with some of them i trade altcoins to increase the bitcoins i own.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:18:48 PM

May i know how will you earned good profit from trading? trading isn't easy to do, it still has big risk for lossing your money too, in other words, it's doesn't give guarantee profit for you.

Everyone here collects Bitcoins with a hope that the price will rise soon so that they can get huge profit.
yea, i think all people already did that since they came in this forum.

But 10 times increase in price will take a long time so I will suggest you to invest bitcoins to gain more.
Yes, for now, but it's not when 2011 back then.  Bitcoin was rised more than 10x in 2011 (when btc price was around at $1-$10) and in 2013, it's at around $1000, that was just took 2 years for that.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: