Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dalistar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:26:02 AM

Hello everyone..
Is this mixed miners ? Hdd plus ( GPU or CPU )
Must mine together ?
If like this ... so it is not interesting because can mine other altcoin with cpu or gpu .... no need share HDD
Because I have dedicated server with 4 TB free ... but if reward depend in cpu or gpu mining too ... then no useful ... mine is not very good  cpu and no have gpu ... it is built in motherboard

If only HDD no need high level cpu then I am in
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

Hello everyone..
Is this mixed miners ? Hdd plus ( GPU or CPU )
Must mine together ?
If like this ... so it is not interesting because can mine other altcoin with cpu or gpu .... no need share HDD
Because I have dedicated server with 4 TB free ... but if reward depend in cpu or gpu mining too ... then no useful ... mine is not very good  cpu and no have gpu ... it is built in motherboard

If only HDD no need high level cpu then I am in

Only HDD is required, using the GPU makes the mining faster, but even a low powered CPU can mine - hell, I've heard of a couple of Raspberry Pi miner projects.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:54:52 AM

Anyone know who owns BurstForum.com?  Been down for a while.  Well not down but def not being updated or actively worked on.   Always an error.

Because those links seem to be floating everywhere.

dalistar

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:32:51 AM

Who is burst support in this topic ?
How to calculate Hdd  reward without cpu or gpu mining

Why gpu will speed up mining ?
Why need to use cpu and gpu mining if make hdd mining ?

I think this mining need to eat up all hdd cpu gpu .... computer will be very slow

I think no useful mine this coin .. can use gpu and cpu to mine other coins similar xmr is more better and profitable
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:02:59 AM

Profitability for 50 tb:

Your results:
Coins per hour    377 (0 BTC)
Coins per day    9040 (0.002 BTC)
Coins per month    271215 (0.046 BTC)
Estimated network size    8325 TB

:\

Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:55:37 AM

I think this mining need to eat up all hdd cpu gpu .... computer will be very slow

I think no useful mine this coin .. can use gpu and cpu to mine other coins similar xmr is more better and profitable

I think there's a slight misunderstanding. Your "hashrate" is the amount of "plots" you make. Plots are just files which use up your hdd space. In order to "mine" with these plots however, they must be read using either a cpu or a gpu. Due to the fact that burst uses deadlines to pick a block winner, the faster you can read your plots, the better your chance of being able to read all of them and win the block. For example you have a 10 second deadline, but it takes you 20 seconds to read all your plots. Before you get to that 10 second deadline, someone could find a 15 second deadline and win the block. There's then nothing you can do, you had a better deadline, but you didn't submit it to the network in time.

This is why it's good to use a gpu to speed up mining Cheesy Anyway, here's a calculator: http://burstcoin.biz/calculator
Lenore

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:13:10 AM

I think there's a slight misunderstanding. Your "hashrate" is the amount of "plots" you make. Plots are just files which use up your hdd space. In order to "mine" with these plots however, they must be read using either a cpu or a gpu. Due to the fact that burst uses deadlines to pick a block winner, the faster you can read your plots, the better your chance of being able to read all of them and win the block. For example you have a 10 second deadline, but it takes you 20 seconds to read all your plots. Before you get to that 10 second deadline, someone could find a 15 second deadline and win the block. There's then nothing you can do, you had a better deadline, but you didn't submit it to the network in time.

This is why it's good to use a gpu to speed up mining Cheesy Anyway, here's a calculator: http://burstcoin.biz/calculator

Never thought of it that way.   Emm.   Guess im gonna be buying a new GPU.  What would you recommend?

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:31:45 AM

boba, if you noticed, this thread isn't the place for nonsense, and if you also noticed, I deleted some of my own posts as well as your raving posts.

This thread is about a positive thing we all like, and services related to it, etc.

It is not a place to argue about past nonsense. If you have issue with me, it shouldn't be public, take it to PM. Thanks.

Hopefully you stop with this raving about, and accept the fact that this new OP is in my name as a temp solution. Which shouldn't be a huge issue to anyone... so yea.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:17:32 AM

boba, if you noticed, this thread isn't the place for nonsense, and if you also noticed, I deleted some of my own posts as well as your raving posts.

This thread is about a positive thing we all like, and services related to it, etc.

It is not a place to argue about past nonsense. If you have issue with me, it shouldn't be public, take it to PM. Thanks.

Hopefully you stop with this raving about, and accept the fact that this new OP is in my name as a temp solution. Which shouldn't be a huge issue to anyone... so yea.

no problem, delete what you want. its you personal thread and not the official burst thread. if somebody wants to look into the official, you will find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.new#new
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:53:58 AM

Never thought of it that way.   Emm.   Guess im gonna be buying a new GPU.  What would you recommend?

No idea, never GPU mined ltc or crapcoins, and atm I don't mine burst. GPU's are about the thing I know least about! The others should be able to help however, especially luxe.
dalistar

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:20:34 AM

Hello everyone

For 4 TB four hard drive x 1 TB
Can almost get 700'coin per day this is mean 0.05 USD
You need keep your computer online for  uptime 24 hours to get this reward

Haha ... hard disk is 70'wat per hour
Four TB is 4 x 70 = 280 x 24 = 6720 wat per day it is eqial 7 kw
7 kw price 7 x 0.1 usd = 0.7 usd per day to get 700 coins burst

Haha ... it is not profitable ... this I didnt calculate internet connection also didnt calculate keep computer online ir vps or dedicated server fee

And if you share in small GB no any profit just few burst coin per day like 20to 50 almost 500 sat

Can do small btc faucet and get 2000 sat in five minutes better than share your hdd and waste time and efforst

I am not in ..... good luck for all
haitch

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:35:54 PM

Hello everyone

Haha ... it is not profitable ... this I didnt calculate internet connection also didnt calculate keep computer online ir vps or dedicated server fee

And if you share in small GB no any profit just few burst coin per day like 20to 50 almost 500 sat

Can do small btc faucet and get 2000 sat in five minutes better than share your hdd and waste time and efforst

There's some problems with your math ....

To start with a 4TB drive will use about 7 watts when active (not 70) and about 5 when idle, for a 2 watt difference while mining.

Assuming that your PC is already on 24*7, the differential power usage is going to be 2 watts for 10 seconds every 4 minutes.

Which works out as  2 Watt/Hours per day, or 0.002 KWh/day at $0.1 per KWh = $0.0002 / day differential mining cost per drive, which is $0.01 every 50 days ...

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Lenore

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:20:44 PM

Hello everyone

To start with a 4TB drive will use about 7 watts when active (not 70) and about 5 when idle, for a 2 watt difference while mining.

Assuming that your PC is already on 24*7, the differential power usage is going to be 2 watts for 10 seconds every 4 minutes.

Which works out as  2 Watt/Hours per day, or 0.002 KWh/day at $0.1 per KWh = $0.0002 / day differential mining cost per drive, which is $0.01 every 50 days ...

H.

Not only that but I have noticed these mining calculators aren't very accurate.   When I used the calculators they said I would mine around 300 coins per day.  I get at least double that daily.    Burst coin isnt like mining BTC.  The coins are different.  Even someoe with 1TB HDD can win blocks against someone with say 100TB.  Dont discredit this coin until you have tried it.  Plus you all ready own mining gear if you are reading this on something other then mobile.

dalistar

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:17:19 PM

Hello everyone

H.

Yes you are right .. sorry ....but look about daily reward .. 700_800 coins per day... for 4 TB .. is that worse ?
dalistar

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:18:37 PM

Hello everyone

H.

Not only that but I have noticed these mining calculators aren't very accurate.   When I used the calculators they said I would mine around 300 coins per day.  I get at least double that daily.    Burst coin isnt like mining BTC.  The coins are different.  Even someoe with 1TB HDD can win blocks against someone with say 100TB.  Dont discredit this coin until you have tried it.  Plus you all ready own mining gear if you are reading this on something other then mobile.

What the reward you already got for mining 1 TB per 24 hours ?
Exactly how much coins average ?
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:00:33 PM

How to calculate Hdd  reward without cpu or gpu mining

Never thought of it that way.   Emm.   Guess im gonna be buying a new GPU.  What would you recommend?

I think the money would be better spent on more harddisc space. As long as you are going USB3 or direct SATA, a decent computer should be able to get through the drives in not much time. I am through my roughly 20TB on each box in a minute or less, even using the reference java client. I have one java miner running for each drive, so they run in parrallel and get eaten quite fast.

haitch

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:41:31 AM

I think the money would be better spent on more harddisc space. As long as you are going USB3 or direct SATA, a decent computer should be able to get through the drives in not much time. I am through my roughly 20TB on each box in a minute or less, even using the reference java client. I have one java miner running for each drive, so they run in parrallel and get eaten quite fast.

A good GPU second hand will cost less than a 4TB drive - I've got some R9-280X's going for $150 shipped if anyone is after one.

Round times vary, but on the last block one of my miners did 36TB in 21 seconds, another did 55TB in 45 seconds. All the parallelism is in the client, so one instance can mine 10 drives.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
dalistar

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:47:25 AM

Did you considered what the internet connection speed for these 20 TB
?
dalistar

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:51:19 AM

Anyone already test mined  for three days or more ?
Let give notices
 1 _ How long time mined .
2 _ avarage daily coin reward .
3 _ how much shared TB
4 _ use which kind of GPU or CPU
5_ how much percent CPU GPU busy time
6_internet connection speed used
7_ uptime

Then we can make a good review about mining this coin and see if really it is profitable or no
haitch

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:40:28 AM

Did you considered what the internet connection speed for these 20 TB
?

You could mine Burst on a dial up link. I just tested a 16TB mining plot, and it used less than 2KB of traffic while mining a block.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: