Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:23:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427565 times)
Dadabong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:39:45 AM

No it will not disappear bitcoin as banks are not currency with which bitcoin is in competition and the banks will sooner start working with bitcoin as the banks job is to work with currencies and bitcoin is a currency. And may be Bitcoin itself require the need of banks if it took physical shape.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:53:31 AM

People lose more money every year stored in their bank accounts and atms as compared to Bitcoins, the only bitcoins that get stolen are because of either carelessness in handing private keys or investing in scams.

i think no people lost his money in bank, it's just lower interest if we compared with bitcoin interest (rising price).
but i think not all people who stored his money at bitcoin get interest, growing his money, some people who buying bitcoin in $700 and hold it, now lose arround 20% of his money.

You are correct i didnt even heard such thing that someone losses its money while  in their banks which is unusual  news you have their mate.  Grin I believe that  banks have low interest rates  compare to bitcoin but  btc has also a risk on  having a negative profit. As same as  they said   when you buy at $700 then you  have  lossen 20% of your money .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Kungfu45

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:54:13 AM

Certainly it will not happen anytime soon, BTC is a currency of the future but taking over place of the real currency of the world that is pretty structured currently won't be a short-term project if BTC could overthrow fiat at anytime owner wishes.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:01:57 AM

No it will not disappear bitcoin as banks are not currency with which bitcoin is in competition and the banks will sooner start working with bitcoin as the banks job is to work with currencies and bitcoin is a currency. And may be Bitcoin itself require the need of banks if it took physical shape.

I think bitcoin will not have a physical form because if bitcoin have a physical form it is not suitable for bitcoin always fluctuates, so if you have a physical form will be very harmful because it always fluctuated. Bitcoin better just as a digital currency and I think it will not make banks disappear. The Bank has a very strong financial and could always progressing.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:56:38 AM

No, I don't think Bitcoin will make Banks disappear but it will create a separate space for itself. Too many world's finance operations are dependent on banks and therefore both of them will continue to co reside.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:59:11 AM

Certainly it will not happen anytime soon, BTC is a currency of the future but taking over place of the real currency of the world that is pretty structured currently won't be a short-term project if BTC could overthrow fiat at anytime owner wishes.

The currency of the future has to be one that can be taxed and controlled, not an anonymous one. Bitcoin is maybe just a test of the big upcoming one.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:13:57 AM

In the nearest future, banks won't disappear. But the financial ecosystem will change drastically, so much is sure. I think that we are leading toward a new financial space. Like one integrated system where you can use both fiat and cybercurrency.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:18:25 AM

No, I don't think Bitcoin will make Banks disappear but it will create a separate space for itself. Too many world's finance operations are dependent on banks and therefore both of them will continue to co reside.

Yes and people will need both of them even in future, as its risky to rely only on bitcoin as we never know when it will disappear, and people trust banks with an closed eyes as it exists since long time and will never disappear.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:22:09 AM

In the nearest future, banks won't disappear. But the financial ecosystem will change drastically, so much is sure. I think that we are leading toward a new financial space. Like one integrated system where you can use both fiat and cybercurrency.

No matter how much the financial system will change and adopt new technologies, one of the most important things doesn't change, and that is that we are not the full owner of our money when having it all stored in banks and stuff. I think because of that aspect people will at some point at least set a good percentage of their money in Bitcoin as that will allow them to bypass the government and banks.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:49:29 PM

Yes it will not happen because banks are in longterm now where people are using it everyday for their saving money and for their monthly salary banks are famous where many people are using , but in bitcoin , bitcoin is not that famous and some countries bitcoin are banned because their goverment dont want this currency
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:57:25 PM

Yes it will not happen because banks are in longterm now where people are using it everyday for their saving money and for their monthly salary banks are famous where many people are using , but in bitcoin , bitcoin is not that famous and some countries bitcoin are banned because their goverment dont want this currency

May be in future we will see more countries going against bitcoin, as they are well aware that bitcoin is an threat to banking system and if Government is corrupted then they will not allow bitcoin to enter their country.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:02:14 PM

you are right though in a few decades in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to grow and the banks might be replaced for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:09:27 PM

People lose more money every year stored in their bank accounts and atms as compared to Bitcoins, the only bitcoins that get stolen are because of either carelessness in handing private keys or investing in scams.

i think no people lost his money in bank, it's just lower interest if we compared with bitcoin interest (rising price).
but i think not all people who stored his money at bitcoin get interest, growing his money, some people who buying bitcoin in $700 and hold it, now lose arround 20% of his money.

I agree with your first sentence that earnings from bitcoin is more higher than the interest from banks, I also have my money in bitcoin instead of bank for that reason.
And in your second sentence, it is true that some people have lost their money when they bought them at $700 and after a month saw the price at $600 and $580 etc, but if they hold for more longer they can recover their loss and if they know about trade then they can start trade and can recover their loss sooner.
Yes, some people just get unlucky and worry about losing too much and sell at the wrong time. It because these are just average people that don’t know are to even slightly predict when a rise or drop is going to occur.

But at least with bitcoin you will be able to trade and get chances to make money. But banks only sweep money from people. If many people realize about the true nature of banks and true benefits of bitcoin, then banks will disappear for sure.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:24:20 PM

you are right though in a few decades in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to grow and the banks might be replaced for sure
Banks will keep providing their services, the big difference over the years should be that it will become more digital, allowing you to request a loan from your phone, and make all transactions at home without need no one to guide you. Bitcoin its too smal to even be a threat to banks, they control fiat, and they have country support.
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:56:29 PM

it surely can, in my opinion bitcoin is going to become really huge and it will destroy the usd soon
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:23:43 PM

it surely can, in my opinion bitcoin is going to become really huge and it will destroy the usd soon

Nothing in the world can "destroy" the US Dollar beside the US government itself. Only they have the power to replace the US Dollar with whatever "better" alternative they come up with. What's so hard about this to understand? This isn't rocket science.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:33:14 AM

Your opinion is wrong, fiat will never replace by any crypto currency even bitcoin will go huge its value in the future USD will remain as USD never been destroy, and bank still bank, why do you say that bitcoin can destroy dollar that two has different world. crypto and fiat will never compare mate.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:09:40 AM

Your opinion is wrong, fiat will never replace by any crypto currency even bitcoin will go huge its value in the future USD will remain as USD never been destroy, and bank still bank, why do you say that bitcoin can destroy dollar that two has different world. crypto and fiat will never compare mate.

I agree  that bitcoin will not able to replace banks and as well as USD as of these days. Because the people are not yet recognized bitcoin at all. That is why bitcoin still needs to have a mass adoption at all and once that adoption already happened. Then the people are going to have enough knowledge about bitcoin and possibly it can now be more popular than USD and banks.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

Yes bitcoin can be disappear bank and i am sure it will happen sooner in the near future and then bitcoin will be get more powerful and all people will be get awareness about bitcoin and then all people will be adopting bitcoin.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:20:52 AM

Yes bitcoin can be disappear bank and i am sure it will happen sooner in the near future and then bitcoin will be get more powerful and all people will be get awareness about bitcoin and then all people will be adopting bitcoin.
no, because banks are offering services that bitcoin can not provide. can bitcoin deposit some real world goods for you in a safe place like a deposit box can? banks usually offer more than only the service to keep your money and transfer it for you.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: